ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Next door neighbors ex husband died a month after receiving the 2nd pfizer vaccination back in the spring. Admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and died two weeks later from sepsis. Died of sepsis not the vaccine, sepsis. Interesting and somewhat coincidental huh? Think this is an isolated incident?
Yes, it is a coincidence. People die every day. If 150 M people get the vaccine some will die. And the vaccine may not be the cause. There are people who don’t read the internet all day who actually examine these things for a living.

By the quiet part, I meant he said what he felt, not what was necessarily true. And even if it were true, that doesn’t mean it is constructive to say. Like you don’t want up to overweight people and tell them they’re fat ass*s. Doesn’t get you anywhere.
I don’t see the benefit of coddling people or how doing so is constructive when thousands and thousands of people are dying needlessly for refusing to take a very simple step to prevent their own deaths. It is Darwinian.

Omicron is evading natural immunity and vaccines. Luckily it hasn’t caused surges for us in our hospitals…yet. Vaccines absolutely protected from alpha. Natural immunity did as well but not as great against delta. Delta showed that some vaccines weren’t as effective as others but it did protect from severe illness and death as that 91% of our ICU patients were unvaccinated and 96% of our deaths with delta. Vaccines absolutely kept us (barely) from failing completely as a healthcare system. I’ve seen more death in the last year than I saw my first 20 years in medicine. I have maybe 1 death per month on my service but I was seeing 2-3 deaths per day during our surge. In August, we were seeing 10-15 deaths per day as opposed to 1-2 per day as a hospital. Can it all change regarding what we know now? Absolutely, but I do have firsthand knowledge of what happens.

I do agree with one of the other posters about confirmation bias. Be careful searching for the one beacon of information that says what you want to hear when 99% of his peers and other scientists believe the opposite. While it’s possible that he could be correct, it’s also a 1% chance that he is.

Cardiomyopathy is as a result of another process (presumably myocarditis in this instance if related to vaccine). Fortunately, over 80% of vaccine (and even COVID related) myocarditis can resolve within a few months.
If anyone wants to see an example of selflessness on this board, you won't find one better than this. Tbfan says Mr. H doesn't have the credibility to discuss vaccines yet Mr. H still takes the time to write a detailed response going over this stuff for him. This isn't the first time this has happened. Countless COVID threads have played out just like this with Mr. H or another doc debunking some form of misinformation only to have someone like TBfan try to explain why their medical degree and first-hand experience treating COVID patients doesn't make their opinion more credible than the looney stuff their aunt posted on facebook. Despite that pattern, Mr. H, @stevesawbone and other bunker docs have continued to wade back into these threads trying to push back on the dangerous misinformation. I have no idea how they still have the patience or motivation to do it, but they damn sure deserve credit for it. The rest of the folks on this board have been incredibly fortunate to have this source of first-hand, accurate information throughout the past 2 years.

Omicron is evading natural immunity and vaccines. Luckily it hasn’t caused surges for us in our hospitals…yet. Vaccines absolutely protected from alpha. Natural immunity did as well but not as great against delta. Delta showed that some vaccines weren’t as effective as others but it did protect from severe illness and death as that 91% of our ICU patients were unvaccinated and 96% of our deaths with delta. Vaccines absolutely kept us (barely) from failing completely as a healthcare system through delta. I’ve seen more death in the last year than I saw my first 20 years in medicine. I have maybe 1 death per month on my service but I was seeing 2-3 deaths per day during our surge. In August, we were seeing 10-15 deaths per day as opposed to 0-1 per day as a hospital. Can it all change regarding what we know now relating to natural immunity and vaccines? Absolutely, but I do have firsthand knowledge of what had happened.

I do agree with one of the other posters about confirmation bias. Be careful searching for the one “beacon” of information that says what you want to hear when 99% of his peers and other scientists believe the opposite. While it’s possible that he could be correct, it’s also a 1% chance that he is.

Cardiomyopathy is as a result of another process (presumably myocarditis in this instance if related to vaccine). Fortunately, over 80% of vaccine (and even COVID related) myocarditis can resolve within a few months.

This says it all:

“91% of our ICU patients were unvaccinated and 96% of our deaths with delta.”

Also, it seems only boosters within 10-12 weeks has good protection vs infection vs omicron. It doesn’t compare to the protection it had vs delta though.

This says it all:

“91% of our ICU patients were unvaccinated and 96% of our deaths with delta.”

Also, it seems only boosters within 10-12 weeks has good protection vs infection vs omicron. It doesn’t compare to the protection it had vs delta though.
We have a real doctor providing first-hand information on how incredibly effective the vaccines have been at preventing serious illness and death with side effects being insanely rare, yet every COVID thrilled is filling with loons yelling about how there's no proof the vaccines work or are safe because they can't bring themselves to believe anything that doesn't fit the narrative they want to believe. This cult of ignorance is the biggest obstacle our country faces in the decades to come. If NASA announced tomorrow that a giant asteroid was heading towards the earth and we had 1 year to solve the problem, 30% of our country would claim it was a hoax and fight against the people trying to save us. (check out the movie Don't Look Up if you haven't seen it yet)

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see an example of selflessness on this board, you won't find one better than this. Tbfan says Mr. H doesn't have the credibility to discuss vaccines yet Mr. H still takes the time to write a detailed response going over this stuff for him. This isn't the first time this has happened. Countless COVID threads have played out just like this with Mr. H or another doc debunking some form of misinformation only to have someone like TBfan try to explain why their medical degree and first-hand experience treating COVID patients doesn't make their opinion more credible than the looney stuff their aunt posted on facebook. Despite that pattern, Mr. H, @stevesawbone and other bunker docs have continued to wade back into these threads trying to push back on the dangerous misinformation. I have no idea how they still have the patience or motivation to do it, but they damn sure deserve credit for it. The rest of the folks on this board have been incredibly fortunate to have this source of first-hand, accurate information throughout the past 2 years.
Again, you make claims I did not make. I’m sure Mr. H is a capable doctor in treating COVID patients and giving his first hand account in doing so. But his comments in no way contradict anything Dr Malone has claimed and that over a 100 studies have substantiated. What part of this do you not comprehend?

Again, you make claims I did not make. I’m sure Mr. H is a capable doctor in treating COVID patients and giving his first hand account in doing so. But his comments in no way contradict anything Dr Malone has claimed and that over a 100 studies have substantiated. What part of this do you not comprehend?

Please list the “100 studies”. I literally read everything (peer reviewed) I can about Covid and am open to any alternative (peer reviewed) information that you may have.

We have a real doctor providing first-hand information on how incredibly effective the vaccines have been at preventing serious illness and death with side effects being insanely rare, yet every COVID thrilled is filling with loons yelling about how there's no proof the vaccines work or are safe because they can't bring themselves to believe anything that doesn't fit the narrative they want to believe. This cult of ignorance is the biggest obstacle our country faces in the decades to come. If NASA announced tomorrow that a giant asteroid was heading towards the earth and we had 1 year to solve the problem, 30% of our country would claim it was a hoax and fight against the people trying to save us. (check out the movie Don't Look Up if you haven't seen it yet)
But my degree in medicine is worthless because I don't agree with your opinion. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a quack or a loon.

6ecfb761e5e3cd09443b32663addd00d.jpg

Why can’t everyone just use their own thought processes to decide what is best instead of listening to politically or personally motivated news or podcasts? Is this country that stupid or lazy to think for yourself?

I came to the conclusion that Covid was something to worry about initially because of its spread rate, death rate, and hospitilization rate. I wasn’t worried about myself as much as I was worried about my older family members. Also, I have not stopped working outside my home since it’s discovery. So, I got vaxxed to try to help reduce the spread rate and feel better about being around my family.

The omicron strain has been more like the yearly flu imo as far as death and hospitalization. So, I’m not as worried about it and will live life that way. I’m not going to let someone who just happens to have a TV news program or podcast determine how I think. I will listen to their opinion with other and opposite opinions and make my own decision.

Why can’t everyone just use their own thought processes to decide what is best instead of listening to politically or personally motivated news or podcasts? Is this country that stupid or lazy to think for yourself?

I came to the conclusion that Covid was something to worry about initially because of its spread rate, death rate, and hospitilization rate. I wasn’t worried about myself as much as I was worried about my older family members. Also, I have not stopped working outside my home since it’s discovery. So, I got vaxxed to try to help reduce the spread rate and feel better about being around my family.

The omicron strain has been more like the yearly flu imo as far as death and hospitalization. So, I’m not as worried about it and will live life that way. I’m not going to let someone who just happens to have a TV news program or podcast determine how I think. I will listen to their opinion with other and opposite opinions and make my own decision.

We are talking about the vaccines. This isn’t about opinions.

But my degree in medicine is worthless because I don't agree with your opinion. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a quack or a loon.
You do not have a "degree in medicine." Stop embarrassing yourself.

I listen to the doctors on the bunker and am thankful to have them here sharing their first-hand experience and expertise with us. Folks like you and tbfan reject the first-hand information we are provided by credible doctors because it contradicts the nutty stuff you want to believe is true.

Reactions: Tiger Jams
You do not have a "degree in medicine." Stop embarrassing yourself.

I listen to the doctors on the bunker and am thankful to have them here sharing their first-hand experience and expertise with us. Folks like you and tbfan reject the first-hand information we are provided by credible doctors because it contradicts the nutty stuff you want to believe is true.
Lol. I am literally trained in how to use medicine. I know more about the drugs than most doctors. I was trained on vaccines the same way the doctors were.

Reactions: TBFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT