ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Oh this is getting good. @TBFan has been put on fvcking NOTICE.
Live look at tbfan and auburn93 debating @mrhickory...

scratch-wound.gif

07r8x7n8z9u21.jpg

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-just-a-flesh-wound.gif

e82337f848e61276ef7f9be7ecea2f00_w200.gif

ChillyParchedHawk-max-1mb.gif

Black-Knight.gif

Malone is a known anti-vaxxer and has this agenda to push. If there was only a board specifically made for these kinds of post…
Not flaming Doc, but what does anti-vaxxer mean anymore? Haven’t read through the thread, but have listened to the podcast. He has taken the covid vaccine and I presume all the others we got as kids.

Reactions: brazilnut
We are talking about the vaccines. This isn’t about opinions.
We are talking about the vaccines. This isn’t about opinions.
Okay maybe opinion wasn’t the right word. My point is there are “experts” on each side that are providing information to further their agenda (I.e. the original video in this thread). My point was for everyone to think for themselves.

Okay maybe opinion wasn’t the right word. My point is there are “experts” on each side that are providing information to further their agenda (I.e. the original video in this thread). My point was for everyone to think for themselves.

One side gives information and one gives misinformation.

Reactions: Tiger Jams
Please list the “100 studies”. I literally read everything (peer reviewed) I can about Covid and am open to any alternative (peer reviewed) information that you may have.
The Israeli and Rockefeller studies are 2 of the most well known that discuss the benefits of natural immunity compared to the vaccines.

There are a couple more listed in this article.

Last edited:
The Israeli and Rockefeller studies are 2 of the most well known that discuss the benefits of natural immunity compared to the vaccines.

Are you saying we shouldn’t have had the vaccines?

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.
This dude just wants to be famous. Please listen to the hundreds of other legitimate reputable scientists and doctors and take all points of view in.

Are you saying we shouldn’t have had the vaccines?
This was my point. We have people quoting studies promoting natural immunity vs vaccine because someone told them it was bad instead of thinking for themselves

This was my point. We have people quoting studies promoting natural immunity vs vaccine because someone told them it was bad instead of thinking for themselves

Natural immunity and vaccines aren’t a choice. Getting Covid with no protection or getting vaccinated is the choice. One is waaaaaay more dangerous than the other.

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.
Dr. Robert Malone speaks the truth though he’s now been banned from Twitter for presenting data. I Spend 5 to 10 minutes a few days a week on the bunker and damn sure don’t have time to read through this thread but I’m sure the contributions by Dr. Stumpee and Dee M Eight or golden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT