ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

567fcd99a91afb82e790b75509f8c4c1--hot-blonde-girls-sexy-hot-girls.jpg

Are you stupid or something? Read your link.

Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:

No Stump, they are only required to report specified events within a specified time period.

Report an Adverse Event to VAERS​

Click here for VAERS reporting requirements for healthcare providers administering COVID-19 vaccines

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:

• Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccinations
Healthcare providers are strongly encouraged to report to VAERS:

• Any adverse event that occurs after the administration of a vaccine licensed in the United States, whether it is or is not clear that a vaccine caused the adverse event
  • Vaccine administration errors <<<<<---------
- we strongly encourage you to report your fvckups. (we'll get right on that)

Reactions: brazilnut and TBFan
Natural immunity is great but you actually have to contract COVID 19 in order to get it. It would be much better for those who contract the virus to be vaccinated. Particularly, those at higher risk. I'm not sure why that even needs to be said.

Reactions: gatorz1209
I got up early and listened to the podcast.

Dr Malone said he invented the mRNA technology that was used in making the vaccines.

He also said that people having natural immunity and get the vaccine are 2 to 4 times more likely to have adverse effects from the vaccine.

He stated he was the one that discovered that famotidine improved survivability in COVID through computer modeling. A huge portion of his time was spent on the repurposing of medications because of ADE potential. He discussed HCQ and Ivermectin.

He talks about the Trusted News Initiative, misinformation, and censorship. He talked about the politicization of Medical Boards.

He talks about the variables that may be causing the Palestinians to have a higher survival rate than the Israelis when the Israelis have very high vaccination rates and the Palestinians have low vaccination rates.

He discusses VAERS briefly. Said he was a pathologist.

He stated that Pfizer manipulated data in their original study on children and Pfizer stated a subject had gastric distress when she actually had seizures and they removed her from the study. He said a whistleblower from Pfizer was the one that gave the details.

He stated got rampant hypertension from his second vaccination and almost died from it.

He said he's headed over a billion dollars of grants on vaccine research.

He stated he was the one who received the initial protocol from the Chinese on what they used to treat once the pandemic hit. It included HCQ and he gave it to our government in Feb after the virus hit.

He stated that the protocol packet used in India to completely flatline COVID was kept secret.

He stated he thinks he is the only person involved in the development of mRNA technology that does not have a financial interest in it.

He talks about myocarditis occurring more frequently than reported. Dysmenorrhea is also very high.

He talked about the synthetic lipid used in the vaccine and its higher distribution in the ovaries. Said the Hasidic Jews saw issues in mensuration among their population.

He stated a hypothesis on the myocarditis increase is a microcoagulation caused from the spike protein binding ACE2 on capillaries and a peristalsis effect causing blood pooling. Could be autoimmune as well.

He described the spike protein as a treble hook on the end of a stalk. He stated that pharma did not show that their spike protein is not toxic. Said the real question is how toxic is it and how frequently it is toxic. He said long COVID and post vaccination syndrome are the same.

He said people with high glycemic indexes are more susceptible to adverse effects from COVID and the vaccine.

He said something is causing the release of T cell suppression and the reactivation of DNA viruses in mRNA vaccinated people. He said the more mRNA vaccinations we get, the more problem this could be.
He stated there is data from Denmark that showed negative efficacy in vaccination against Omicron. He said it could be because of risky behavior from vaccinated people. Said the FDA knows about it but has not said anything or changed policy.

He said that the decreased longevity of the vaccines could be due to antigenic sin. Basically priming the body for a virus that no longer exists because of virus mutation.

Said Omicron is infecting upper airways where Delta was more in the lungs. It means it's less pathogenic and low mortality.

Said Omicron had a R0 value similar to measles. Said we're all going to get it.

Talks briefly on mass formation psychosis.

He doesn't sound anti-vax, he sounds antigovernment when it comes to this situation. He gives his reasons why he feels that way. He has a compelling argument.

Oh this is getting good. @TBFan has been put on fvcking NOTICE

Natural immunity and vaccines aren’t a choice. Getting Covid with no protection or getting vaccinated is the choice. One is waaaaaay more dangerous than the other.
There is no binary choice. I chose not to get vaccinated. I eventually got the Delta variant and recovered. I now have natural immunity and do not believe I need the vaccine based on the evidence shown in multiple studies. In fact, getting the vaccine AFTER obtaining natural immunity seems to be a great risk. There are those who disagree saying getting the vaccine after obtaining natural immunity boosts the immunity. Who is right since we have conflicting studies? That is the question.

Natural immunity is great but you actually have to contract COVID 19 in order to get it. It would be much better for those who contract the virus to be vaccinated. Particularly, those at higher risk. I'm not sure why that even needs to be said.

"It would be much better for those who contract the virus to be vaccinated." That's an opinion, not a fact. Those at risk are probably better off getting the jab. But for most people, they recover from COVID. And after doing so develop natural immunity, with no risks associated with adverse effects from the jab.

• Haha
I got up early and listened to the podcast.

Dr Malone said he invented the mRNA technology that was used in making the vaccines.

He also said that people having natural immunity and get the vaccine are 2 to 4 times more likely to have adverse effects from the vaccine.

He stated he was the one that discovered that famotidine improved survivability in COVID through computer modeling. A huge portion of his time was spent on the repurposing of medications because of ADE potential. He discussed HCQ and Ivermectin.

He talks about the Trusted News Initiative, misinformation, and censorship. He talked about the politicization of Medical Boards.

He talks about the variables that may be causing the Palestinians to have a higher survival rate than the Israelis when the Israelis have very high vaccination rates and the Palestinians have low vaccination rates.

He discusses VAERS briefly. Said he was a pathologist.

He stated that Pfizer manipulated data in their original study on children and Pfizer stated a subject had gastric distress when she actually had seizures and they removed her from the study. He said a whistleblower from Pfizer was the one that gave the details.

He stated got rampant hypertension from his second vaccination and almost died from it.

He said he's headed over a billion dollars of grants on vaccine research.

He stated he was the one who received the initial protocol from the Chinese on what they used to treat once the pandemic hit. It included HCQ and he gave it to our government in Feb after the virus hit.

He stated that the protocol packet used in India to completely flatline COVID was kept secret.

He stated he thinks he is the only person involved in the development of mRNA technology that does not have a financial interest in it.

He talks about myocarditis occurring more frequently than reported. Dysmenorrhea is also very high.

He talked about the synthetic lipid used in the vaccine and its higher distribution in the ovaries. Said the Hasidic Jews saw issues in mensuration among their population.

He stated a hypothesis on the myocarditis increase is a microcoagulation caused from the spike protein binding ACE2 on capillaries and a peristalsis effect causing blood pooling. Could be autoimmune as well.

He described the spike protein as a treble hook on the end of a stalk. He stated that pharma did not show that their spike protein is not toxic. Said the real question is how toxic is it and how frequently it is toxic. He said long COVID and post vaccination syndrome are the same.

He said people with high glycemic indexes are more susceptible to adverse effects from COVID and the vaccine.

He said something is causing the release of T cell suppression and the reactivation of DNA viruses in mRNA vaccinated people. He said the more mRNA vaccinations we get, the more problem this could be.
He stated there is data from Denmark that showed negative efficacy in vaccination against Omicron. He said it could be because of risky behavior from vaccinated people. Said the FDA knows about it but has not said anything or changed policy.

He said that the decreased longevity of the vaccines could be due to antigenic sin. Basically priming the body for a virus that no longer exists because of virus mutation.

Said Omicron is infecting upper airways where Delta was more in the lungs. It means it's less pathogenic and low mortality.

Said Omicron had a R0 value similar to measles. Said we're all going to get it.

Talks briefly on mass formation psychosis.

He doesn't sound anti-vax, he sounds antigovernment when it comes to this situation. He gives his reasons why he feels that way. He has a compelling argument.
That was a great summation. Thanks.

For those interested, here is Dr. Malone's substack on Mass Formation Psychosis.

Psychosis is posting regurgitated articles from Facebook to argue with a physician handling COVID on a daily basis, and despite that physician debunking everything you post, you are STILL dug in to your side.

Reactions: Stumpfan
Psychosis is posting regurgitated articles from Facebook to argue with a physician handling COVID on a daily basis, and despite that physician debunking everything you post, you are STILL dug in to your side.
The Dr. and I have not argued over anything as of yet. But that aside, a dr. treating patients for COVID has little to do with the data being published in studies that I and others have posted refuting some of the narrative coming from the CDC. Ignoring data to continue to believe what one chooses to believe from their supposed "leaders" is the definition of Mass Formation Psychosis.

The Dr. and I have not argued over anything as of yet. But that aside, a dr. treating patients for COVID has little to do with the data being published in studies that I and others have posted refuting some of the narrative coming from the CDC. Ignoring data to continue to believe what one chooses to believe from their supposed "leaders" is the definition of Mass Formation Psychosis.
Thank you for proving my post accurate 😂

He asked you to post a peer reviewed study. Have you done that?

Oh you certainly are. You’re also psychotic to believe your “research” is more reliable than a practicing physician.
Physicians tend to care for patients based on what they are told to do. But the fact that you discount research proves Dr. Malone's point. Any data that contradicts the mainstream narrative is attacked.

• Haha
Oh you certainly are. You’re also psychotic to believe your “research” is more reliable than a practicing physician.
One must be careful when citing practicing physicians as a source. In my area, we had physicians that were treating COVID with nothing. Other physicians were at wit's end and used anything they thought might help. That included HCQ and Ivermectin. The ones using Ivermectin must have thought it did well because they kept prescribing it. There was a huge disparity in how it was treated.

Stumpid likes nothing more than adding to his postcount with covid shite on the bunk. He rarely discusses this on the appropriate board, so…..

The Dr asked for the peer reviewed links. He hasn’t done that itt as far as I can tell. Can you find it? Lol

One must be careful when citing practicing physicians as a source. In my area, we had physicians that were treating COVID with nothing. Other physicians were at wit's end and used anything they thought might help. That included HCQ and Ivermectin. The ones using Ivermectin must have thought it did well because they kept prescribing it. There was a huge disparity in how it was treated.
Exactly. Some doctors were willing to read the data showing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are good therapeutics while others would only prescribe Z pack and other minor relief.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT