ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Next door neighbors ex husband died a month after receiving the 2nd pfizer vaccination back in the spring. Admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and died two weeks later from sepsis. Died of sepsis not the vaccine, sepsis. Interesting and somewhat coincidental huh? Think this is an isolated incident?
This is why the VAERS system was created. Anyone who dies or otherwise has anything that could be an adverse reaction after taking a vaccine is reported and it is reviewed. There is no conspiracy by doctors like Mr. H to cover up deaths or other adverse reactions caused by the vaccine. Lots of people die every day from all manner of causes. With hundreds of millions being vaccinated, obviously there will be a lot of "coincidences" where someone dies months after taking the vaccine. The fact it happened after taking the vaccine doesn't establish causation. Sadly, deaths like this one will be used to promote fear over the vaccines which will lead to more people needlessly dying just like the hundreds of thousands we've already lost in the last year who would still be alive today had they been vaccinated.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Agreed. The sad reality is that those folks likely would have taken the vaccine had they not been influenced by lies spread by the anti-vaxxer quack promoted by OP and folks like tbfan and auburn93. I have zero patience for people who are actively trying to get more people killed because they are part of a wacko anti-medicine cult. Those people deserve to be mocked and I could care less whether it upsets the delicate sensibilities of the board's new civility cop, @hchtiger. Can't wait to see him wade into every sports thread demanding anyone slinging insults at someone who offers an embarrassing take cease and desist immediately.
The reality is I have told more people to get the vaccine than you have. It just so happens that one of them was my brother and he is still suffering greatly from the vaccine. I realize that getting COVID might have killed him, but getting the vaccine seems to be killing him too. He's still in bad shape.

Reactions: TBFan
The reality is I have told more people to get the vaccine than you have. It just so happens that one of them was my brother and he is still suffering greatly from the vaccine. I realize that getting COVID might have killed him, but getting the vaccine seems to be killing him too. He's still in bad shape.

Sorry to hear about your brother. How do you know it was from the vaccine?

Malone is a quack just like all of the other charlatans you have cited over the past 2 years as you spread dangerous lies about COVID and the vaccines. That's why he lies about having "invented" MRNA vaccines because he knows there are fools like you out there who will hear that and instantly believe he is some sort of brave genius. Meanwhile, nuts like you and @TBFan expect us to believe that the 99% of doctors who believe the vaccines are safe and effective (including Mr. H and every other doctor on this board) are all part of some vast plot to deceive the public.
Most doctors aren’t immunologists and just parrot what they are told. What makes Mr. H an authority on the subject? We site evidence, not propaganda from the CDC. There are over 140 studies backing up the claims Dr. Malone has made. What evidence do you have?

And it doesn’t matter how many times you use propagandist terms like quack or anti-vax, it doesn’t change the facts.

This is why the VAERS system was created. Anyone who dies or otherwise has anything that could be an adverse reaction after taking a vaccine is reported and it is reviewed. There is no conspiracy by doctors like Mr. H to cover up deaths or other adverse reactions caused by the vaccine. Lots of people die every day from all manner of causes. With hundreds of millions being vaccinated, obviously there will be a lot of "coincidences" where someone dies months after taking the vaccine. The fact it happened after taking the vaccine doesn't establish causation. Sadly, deaths like this one will be used to promote fear over the vaccines which will lead to more people needlessly dying just like the hundreds of thousands we've already lost in the last year who would still be alive today had they been vaccinated.

Anyone who dies or otherwise has anything that could be an adverse reaction after taking a vaccine is reported and it is reviewed.

This is a lie. VAERS is completely voluntary and no one is required to submit a claim or notification. Half the hospitals and doctors likely don't even bother, since it's more paperwork for them and God forbid anyone investigate something that may defeat the narratives or involve the medical facilities themselves.

Most doctors aren’t immunologists and just parrot what they are told. What makes Mr. H an authority on the subject? We site evidence, not propaganda from the CDC. There are over 140 studies backing up the claims Dr. Malone has made. What evidence do you have?

And it doesn’t matter how many times you use propagandist terms like quack or anti-vax, it doesn’t change the facts.
What makes you an authority to tell him he’s wrong?

(including Mr. H and every other doctor on this board)

How many people would that be, exactly?

Reactions: TBFan
That is what his cardiologists told him. He's 54 years old and can't walk 100 yards.

Myocarditis I presume? The incidence of myocarditis is between 1.1-3.45 cases per 100,000 vaccinations given. It is a minute risk but is more prevalent in young males. We have had 9 related admissions to our hospital after with vaccine related complications. This is out of over 500,000 doses given. 7 of these 9 were discharged within 24 hours and no deaths. Only one patient had a prolonged illness related to myositis leading to rhabdomyolysis and subsequent renal failure. She did recover within 6 weeks as her renal failure resolved. Sorry to hear that about your brother.

@mrhickory is an authority on this subject because he went to medical school and has been on the front line treating COVID patients for 2 years. He has treated countless people this year who were unvaccinated and seriously ill or dying. He's also told us how rare it has been at his and other hospitals for vaccinated people to be seriously ill or die. He could not possibly have better credentials to comment on this subject.

Meanwhile, you ignorantly parrot anything from ant-vax quacks that fits into the debunked narrative you adopted long ago. The countless studies showing the vaccines are safe and effective mean nothing to you because, as a conspiratorial nut, you dismiss them as part of some vast plot to deceive the public.

You’ve been telling him his info is incorrect.
Not only did @TBFan just say he's not correct, he says he has no credibility to discuss this topic and is just parroting "propaganda" from the CDC. Can you even imagine the level of belligerent ignorance required to believe that, much less type it out and hit "post"?

Meanwhile, @hchtiger thinks the real problem here is that some folks have the audacity to call these people out for saying they know more about this stuff than actual doctors.

I wonder if some of these crazies are this staunch against anesthesia. I mean, a high school star quarterback from the atlanta area passed away this past month from anesthesia complications. Should we start recommending patients forego anesthesia for routine, non-life threatening procedures like a total knee replacement?

@mrhickory is an authority on this subject because he went to medical school and has been on the front line treating COVID patients for 2 years. He has treated countless people this year who were unvaccinated and seriously ill or dying. He's also told us how rare it has been at his and other hospitals for vaccinated people to be seriously ill or die. He could not possibly have better credentials to comment on this subject.

Meanwhile, you ignorantly parrot anything from ant-vax quacks that fits into the debunked narrative you adopted long ago. The countless studies showing the vaccines are safe and effective mean nothing to you because, as a conspiratorial nut, you dismiss them as part of some vast plot to deceive the public.

@mrhickory is an authority on this subject because he went to medical school

- and no one else is?

Reactions: brazilnut and TBFan

There are no long term studies showing vaccines are safe. The NIH admitted in court that they have not done any studies as required by law.

Reactions: CPATiger and TBFan
I wonder if some of these crazies are this staunch about anesthesia. I mean, a high school star quarterback from the atlanta area passed away this past month from anesthesia complications. Should we start recommending patients forego anesthesia for routine, non-life threatening procedures like a total knee replacement?
Great point. It's certainly humorous that 95% of the anti-vaxxers only came to this realization in the last year. Prior to this, they all took vaccines and had no issue with mandates by public schools, universities and the military which required a myriad of different vaccines. Every single medication and medical procedure known to man has some risk of adverse effect or complication. Our country and the world would have never beaten polio, the measles or a myriad of other diseases that have been eradicated by vaccines had this anti-vax death cult with tens of millions of adherents existed previously. Sadly, these folks have been duped into thinking the COVID vaccine is a dangerous poison because a handful of people out of the hundreds of millions who have taken it have had some sort of reaction. Now the rest of us have to pay for their ignorance and gullibility as COVID will continue to be a major issue with a threat of overwhelming hospitals which would have been eliminated had everyone in our country taken the shot as soon as it was widely available.

There are no long term studies showing vaccines are safe. The NIH admitted in court that they have not done any studies as required by law.

Where are we at anyway? 10 billion vaccines given? Studying it almost 2 years? Let me guess, in 5 years, we are all doomed even though a vaccine has never shown long term effects without showing them within months.

Reactions: gatorz1209

He’s a doctor treating people for COVID, not an immunologist. And I’ve never claimed people shouldn’t be vaccinated, as you should know if you’ve followed my posts.

Dr. Malone has been vaccinated. Did you know that? Yet you label him anti-vax. Why? Because you are a propagandist trying to damage anyone who questions the narrative coming from the CDC.

What do the studies show?

Natural immunity is far stronger than the vaccines. That’s the data.

People who have natural immunity should not get the jab. Why? The data shows adverse effects from the jab for those with natural immunity. Yet, the CDC still promotes the jab for people with natural immunity claiming it strengthens immunity. That is not what the data shows.

These are just a couple of the issues the CDC has lied about.

But whether one gets the jab or not is entirely up to them. As I’ve stated several times, the jab probably makes sense for those with risk factors, but I don’t have much respect for any doctor who subscribes to the idea that everyone should get it.

Reactions: CPATiger
Myocarditis I presume? The incidence of myocarditis is between 1.1-3.45 cases per 100,000 vaccinations given. It is a minute risk but is more prevalent in young males. We have had 9 related admissions to our hospital after with vaccine related complications. This is out of over 500,000 doses given. 7 of these 9 were discharged within 24 hours and no deaths. Only one patient had a prolonged illness related to myositis leading to rhabdomyolysis and subsequent renal failure. She did recover within 6 weeks as her renal failure resolved. Sorry to hear that about your brother.

@Auburn93 is this what you meant when you said adverse reactions weren’t studied?

Great point. It's certainly humorous that 95% of the anti-vaxxers only came to this realization in the last year. Prior to this, they all took vaccines and had no issue with mandates by public schools, universities and the military which required a myriad of different vaccines. Every single medication and medical procedure known to man has some risk of adverse effect or complication. Our country and the world would have never beaten polio, the measles or a myriad of other diseases that have been eradicated by vaccines had this anti-vax death cult with tens of millions of adherents existed previously. Sadly, these folks have been duped into thinking the COVID vaccine is a dangerous poison because a handful of people out of the hundreds of millions who have taken it have had some sort of reaction. Now the rest of us have to pay for their ignorance and gullibility as COVID will continue to be a major issue with a threat of overwhelming hospitals which would have been eliminated had everyone in our country taken the shot as soon as it was widely available.

other diseases that have been eradicated by vaccines

- These vaccines eradicated Covid?

He’s a doctor treating people for COVID, not an immunologist. And I’ve never claimed people shouldn’t be vaccinated, as you should know if you’ve followed my posts.

Dr. Malone has been vaccinated. Did you know that? Yet you label him anti-vax. Why? Because you are a propagandist trying to damage anyone who questions the narrative coming from the CDC.

What do the studies show?

Natural immunity is far stronger than the vaccines. That’s the data.

People who have natural immunity should not get the jab. Why? The data shows adverse effects from the jab for those with natural immunity. Yet, the CDC still promotes the jab for people with natural immunity claiming it strengthens immunity. That is not what the data shows.

These are just a couple of the issues the CDC has lied about.

But whether one gets the jab or not is entirely up to them. As I’ve stated several times, the jab probably makes sense for those with risk factors, but I don’t have much respect for any doctor who subscribes to the idea that everyone should get it.
Mr. H is a doctor who has treated countless COVID patients and knows whether or not they were vaccinated. The fact you don't think that puts him in a good position to comment on the effectiveness or safety of the vaccines is proof beyond all doubt that you are an imbecile.

Hopefully we all luck out and the next variant is even weaker than omicron

Hopefully we all luck out and the next variant is even weaker than omicron
That's certainly our best hope. It's beyond frustrating that hundreds of thousands of Americans have died this year despite the availability of a vaccine that would have saved 99% of their lives. The fact we still have folks like Dr. Malone and tbfan trying to convince people the vaccines either don't work or are dangerous is equal parts mind boggling and despicable.

FYI, I've been studying vaccines for about 15 years. It started when our Healthcare system failed me and I was very much Pro-vax.

Where are we at anyway? 10 billion vaccines given? Studying it almost 2 years? Let me guess, in 5 years, we are all doomed even though a vaccine has never shown long term effects without showing them within months.

even though a vaccine has never shown long term effects without showing them within months.

- do you understand what "long term" even means?

Reactions: Guy Forks
Mr. H is a doctor who has treated countless COVID patients and knows whether or not they were vaccinated. The fact you don't think that puts him in a good position to comment on the effectiveness or safety of the vaccines is proof beyond all doubt that you are an
Not sure how you see a correlation. Would love to hear his views on natural immunity.

FYI, I've been studying vaccines foe about 15 years. It started when our Healthcare system failed me and I was very much Pro-vax.
You aren't a doctor and all of your google searching for articles that back up your preconceived notions is not "research." You have repeatedly spread debunked, dangerous nonsense about COVID and the vaccines. You could not possibility have less credibility on this topic.

It's a very prestigious institution in Spain called le Universidad de Google y Facebook.

200w.gif

KrZs.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie and DM8
Reactions: DM8
I believe it was cardiomyopathy. He's been swelling pretty bad and it's taking 80mg of Lasix to keep the fluid off.

What does this have to do with this thread’s subject?

Not sure how you see a correlation. Would love to hear his views on natural immunity.

Omicron is evading natural immunity and vaccines. Luckily it hasn’t caused surges for us in our hospitals…yet. Vaccines absolutely protected from alpha. Natural immunity did as well but not as great against delta. Delta showed that some vaccines weren’t as effective as others but it did protect from severe illness and death as that 91% of our ICU patients were unvaccinated and 96% of our deaths with delta. Vaccines absolutely kept us (barely) from failing completely as a healthcare system through delta. I’ve seen more death in the last year than I saw my first 20 years in medicine. I have maybe 1 death per month on my service but I was seeing 2-3 deaths per day during our surge. In August, we were seeing 10-15 deaths per day as opposed to 0-1 per day as a hospital. Can it all change regarding what we know now relating to natural immunity and vaccines? Absolutely, but I do have firsthand knowledge of what has happened and I promise I have studied more and read more studies in relation to Covid than any layman.

I do agree with one of the other posters about confirmation bias. Be careful searching for the one “beacon” of information that says what you want to hear when 99% of his peers and other scientists believe the opposite. While it’s possible that he could be correct, it’s also a 1% chance that he is.
I believe it was cardiomyopathy. He's been swelling pretty bad and it's taking 80mg of Lasix to keep the fluid off.

Cardiomyopathy is as a result of another process (presumably myocarditis in this instance if related to vaccine). Fortunately, over 80% of vaccine (and even COVID related) myocarditis can resolve within a few months.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT