ADVERTISEMENT

People that are vaccinated still catching COVID afterward

He pointed out your links were bs. You’re better off at just saying we don’t know the long term effects. Stop trying to act like there is info out there that indicates there will be any long term effects. It’s desperation.
Link we’re not bs. Merely pontificating they are in your opinion is not proof

Lol. You’re a nut. There is no serious medical info out there that leads anybody credible to believe there will be long term effects. You are much more likely to die or be hospitalized from Covid and have long term effects from Covid than this vaccine.
99.995% chance of recovery from getting covid If the difference is 99.9997 with the vaccine - I’m Still willing to take that risk. This vaccine is not preventing polio - it’s a cornavirus.

• Haha
Reactions: TitanTiger (AU)
You are wrong. These are the first vaccines of this nature to go this far.

You will not stop me. You have inspired me. I will only post more of the truth. You cannot bully me. You do not scare me. I trust the medical sources I read and will tell all far and wide. Thank you for the inspiration. The more you protest - the more I am convinced the truth is on my side.

Whatever, dude. You keep serving up the crap, I'll keep smacking it down with knowledge.

This is totally false. The Johnson and Johnson shot has show to be effective against variants much more so that the two shot vaccines.

Well, that’s wrong. It is very effective vs the variants though. It was the first one to show its effective vs the variants because its trial was after the variants came about where moderna and Pfizer was before. Now we have studies showing these two are even more effective vs the variants. In the latest update, it was 100% effective vs getting Covid in South Africa. They had 800 people in SA for the study. J&J is still a great vaccine not as effective as the other 2.

Indeed. Without fail, every COVID thread brings out the nuts who get their medical advice from quacks on social media. 565k+ Americans have died from COVID. It's unreal we still have people desperately trying to claim this crisis was overblown. We are incredibly fortunate that multiple highly effective vaccines were developed in record time and we are now on track to ending this crisis. Those who are sick of the mitigation efforts should be the first ones in line to get the vaccine.

The good thing is on the vaccine, we only have a few nuts as shown itt.

99.995% chance of recovery from getting covid If the difference is 99.9997 with the vaccine - I’m Still willing to take that risk. This vaccine is not preventing polio - it’s a cornavirus.

Lol. Those aren’t close to the percentages. I said long term effects. Those include more than just death. You’re wrong.

You mean your opinion. Cause that’s all it now. As are my posts.

It's not even opinion. Yours is jamming together unrelated data and making faulty comparisons and misrepresenting the outcomes. I'm offering actual data and at least trying to help you and others understand what it actually means.

It's not even opinion. Yours is jamming together unrelated data and making faulty comparisons and misrepresenting the outcomes. I'm offering actual data and at least trying to help you and others understand what it actually means.
You’ve offered nothing but your opinion. Unless you have a time machine you have no idea what the future holds

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
You’ve offered nothing but your opinion. Unless you have a time machine you have no idea what the future holds

jlaw-whtvr.gif

allergic reactions

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

allergic reactions

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Died of what, a direct reaction to the shot? Or a car accident, tree limb falling on them, pre-existing conditions etc.? This is from the Epoch Times, right (lol).

allergic reactions

Again with people taking data then adding made up bullshit to it. The VAERS data does not show all these people died from allergic reactions or even that the vaccine caused even one of these death. All that database shows is correlation - these people got a vaccine shot and then later died - not causation. It gives them a dataset of people to look further into, but that's it.

From the Newsweek article that dug into this Epoch Times claim:

The VAERS database is dense with data and the WONDER system might return slightly different statistics depending on how the user wants the data to be displayed, even if the search parameters are kept the same. Newsweek could not independently replicate the exact method The Epoch Times used to gather its data, but our VAERS death results were very close to those reported by the outlet.

However, it is false to say that COVID vaccines have caused 966 deaths, because the VAERS database is not designed to give this information. For example, in the dataset published by The Epoch Times, one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.

The CDC said on its adverse events page, updated March 1: "To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines."

Kent Woods, former chief executive of the U.K. Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, previously told Newsweek that a person suddenly dying after having a vaccine is not proof that the vaccine caused the death.

It's so weird. Like, people were mad COVID deaths were included in people who died in car accidents who had it, yet they include vaccine deaths in people who die in car accidents after receiving it.

It's a constant farrago of horseshit. Anything and everything, no matter how bastardized or unrelated, can and will be used to push a narrative.

Funny how both sides of this argument quote studies, then bash the other side with name calling and cite their differing OPINION study as fact.

Take the shot or don't, but quit trying to bully people who don't want it. Some of these people are just offering up their thoughts on why not and you coronabros attack them relentlessly.

A few years from now, when it's all said and done, some people are gonna be eating crow on this topic. Probably all around on both sides. Then we really can see who was right. Consequently, we'll see who is a real grown-up and admits they were wrong. But like @lt Pete Mitchell stated above, this back and forth is exhausting and pointless. You girls go tickle fight and hair pull in DMs.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Funny how both sides of this argument quote studies, then bash the other side with name calling and cite their differing OPINION study as fact.

But that's not what's happening. One side is taking studies and blatantly misapplying their conclusions or mashing them up with other unrelated studies to scaremonger. The other side is presenting the studies and elucidating it in layman's terms to show what the data actually says. Just because both sides post studies doesn't mean they are both handling them properly.

Take the shot or don't, but quit trying to bully people who don't want it. Some of these people are just offering up their thoughts on why not and you coronabros attack them relentlessly.

No one's bullying anyone into taking anything. We're combating false information that bastardizes the data and the science behind it.

A few years from now, when it's all said and done, some people are gonna be eating crow on this topic. Probably all around on both sides. Then we really can see who was right. Consequently, we'll see who is a real grown-up and admits they were wrong. But like @lt Pete Mitchell stated above, this back and forth is exhausting and pointless. You girls go tickle fight and hair pull in DMs.

Ain't nobody got a gun to your head making you click on the thread. If you don't like the discussion, read something else.

But that's not what's happening. One side is taking studies and blatantly misapplying their conclusions or mashing them up with other unrelated studies to scaremonger. The other side is presenting the studies and elucidating it in layman's terms to show what the data actually says. Just because both sides post studies doesn't mean they are both handling them properly.

What study definitively proves the long term effects of either taking the vaccine, or the coronavirus itself? Definitively means with certainty by the way. Not "we don't BELIEVE there's long term effects." Because there simply isn't one. Frame it how you want, quote whatever you find, the answer is not there. So you're both wrong.

And this thread has become like a train wreck, I cant look away from the silliness people say and claim as fact. On both sides mind you, not excluding either.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Same with the vaccines

There hasn’t been any long term effects shown on people that took the vaccine over 9 months ago. There have been long term effects shown on many Covid patients. Not the same. Your statement on it causing some terrible deadly reaction to a future virus is still the dumbest thing I’ve read in a while.

Not exactly. First, in Washington State, out of 1.2 million fully vaccinated people, 102 individuals in that group contracted COVID anyway. That's a rate of 0.0085%. Considering that the vaccine data says its efficacy rate is in the mid 90% range and infection rates are in the 90% range as well, that's miniscule.

Second, several have not died. Most experienced mild symptoms, whic.h is something the vaccine was known to do quite well - prevent severe illness and symptoms. Only eight people ended up hospitalized. Two died - and both were in the 80s and had other underlying health conditions.

I just posted a fact. Interpret it how you want. I personally know 2 people who have died after getting it within 3 days of the second dose. I really don't care either way. Just

There hasn’t been any long term effects shown on people that took the vaccine over 9 months ago. There have been long term effects shown on many Covid patients. Not the same. Your statement on it causing some terrible deadly reaction to a future virus is still the dumbest thing I’ve read in a while.
This statement by you is among the dumbest I’ve read - but I bet you get that a lot

I just posted a fact. Interpret it how you want. I personally know 2 people who have died after getting it within 3 days of the second dose. I really don't care either way. Just

But you didn't post a fact. You said, "In Washington state several have died after being fully vaccinated from catching it."

The facts are, several people in Washington State have not died after being fully vaccinated and catching it. Two did. No one would call two people "several." And then when you add the context that it's two out of 1.2 million fully vaccinated people, it becomes even less of a thing.

This isn't interpretation, it's not misstating facts.

It's so weird. Like, people were mad COVID deaths were included in people who died in car accidents who had it, yet they include vaccine deaths in people who die in car accidents after receiving it.
I’m starting to think the covid hoaxers may not be on the level. It’s almost as if they decided COVID was a sham a year ago and have desperately doubled down into oblivion in the face of mountains of evidence.

This statement by you is among the dumbest I’ve read - but I bet you get that a lot
Do you really think our country would be better off if the government had refused to approve the vaccines for a year so that long term studies could be conducted? 20k+ people were dying per week in January. Thankfully, the vaccines have proven to provide an extremely high level of protection against hospitalization and death. It’s honestly hard to imagine how anyone could be dumb enough to not see that the vaccines are our best and only tool to avoid a fourth surge in hospitalizations and deaths. The clear benefit obviously outweighs any imaginary long term risk with the vaccine that you’re afraid of that doctors believe isn’t realistic.

Reactions: gatorz1209
But you didn't post a fact. You said, "In Washington state several have died after being fully vaccinated from catching it."

The facts are, several people in Washington State have not died after being fully vaccinated and catching it. Two did. No one would call two people "several." And then when you add the context that it's two out of 1.2 million fully vaccinated people, it becomes even less of a thing.

This isn't interpretation, it's not misstating facts.
No actually it is out of 100 people who have gotten it after being fully vaccinated, 10 have died. So the fact is people are still dieing after being fully vaccinated. For whatever reason I really don't care. I'll I heard for a year is one person dieing is one too many. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: Pachuta20
No actually it is out of 100 people who have gotten it after being fully vaccinated, 10 have died. So the fact is people are still dieing after being fully vaccinated. For whatever reason I really don't care. I'll I heard for a year is one person dieing is one too many. You can't have it both ways.

Again, false. Get your facts straight.

Out of the 1.2 million people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Washington, epidemiologists have reported evidence of 102 breakthrough cases in 18 counties since Feb. 1, representing less than 0.01% of all fully vaccinated individuals in the northwestern U.S. state. Most cases were patients who experienced only mild symptoms, if any, according to a press release from the Washington State Department of Health.

However, at least eight people with breakthrough cases have been hospitalized. The Washington State Department of Health is also investigating two potential breakthrough cases where the individuals died. Both patients were over 80 years old and suffered from underlying health issues.

Breakthrough cases have been identified in 18 counties. Most of the people with confirmed vaccine breakthrough experienced only mild symptoms, if any, according to DOH. The two patients who died were both older than 80 and had underlying heath conditions.

Do you really think our country would be better off if the government had refused to approve the vaccines for a year so that long term studies could be conducted? 20k+ people were dying per week in January. Thankfully, the vaccines have proven to provide an extremely high level of protection against hospitalization and death. It’s honestly hard to imagine how anyone could be dumb enough to not see that the vaccines are our best and only tool to avoid a fourth surge in hospitalizations and deaths. The clear benefit obviously outweighs any imaginary long term risk with the vaccine that you’re afraid of that doctors believe isn’t realistic.
Take it - I have no problem with that. I don’t care. If having a vaccine available will help get away from all of these stupid useless mitigation efforts - great. It should not be mandatory though. This was the most rushed vaccine in history. I pray it works and there are no bad side effects long term. Time will tell. I just think a healthy dose of caution or skepticism is warranted if you can afford to have it.

Reactions: Sky Dog
Just like most viral vaccines, it doesn't offer total immunity, but it drops the infection rate way down and really helps ensure that if you do get it, you won't get a bad case of it.

Reactions: DM8
Take it - I have no problem with that. I don’t care. If having a vaccine available will help get away from all of these stupid useless mitigation efforts - great. It should not be mandatory though. This was the most rushed vaccine in history. I pray it works and there are no bad side effects long term. Time will tell. I just think a healthy dose of caution or skepticism is warranted if you can afford to have it.
You didn't answer the question. Do you think the government should have heeded your expert advice and withheld approval of the vaccine for a year so that the long term effects could be studied? We certainly know that the uncontrolled COVID pandemic was having some pretty bad long term effects for the 20k+ people who were dying every week in January. Would we have been better off allowing that to go on while imaginary side effects doctors don't think are a concern were studied?

I’m going to try to save you people some time. Nobody is listening to any of you in this thread, and they should not.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT