ADVERTISEMENT

People that are vaccinated still catching COVID afterward

“Israel has one of the highest COVID vaccination rates in the world, having fully vaccinated 78 per cent of people 12 years and over.

Many people are surprised at the country’s resurgence of COVID cases since restrictions were lifted in June.”

Evidently it doesn’t keep a vaccinated person from getting it at all.

But it does lessen the severity.

90% won’t get it if they are vaccinated. In most recent cdc study, 1 of 1000 were reinfected.
Hahahahahahahahaha…literally at this point in time everybody I know that has covid, which is a lot of people, has at least had (2) injections. I tried to tell you when you were spewing all this back in the day what was going to happen when aggressively inject people instead just the high risk people. Now say “uncle “.

Hahahahahahahahaha…literally at this point in time everybody I know that has covid, which is a lot of people, has at least had (2) injections. I tried to tell you when you were spewing all this back in the day what was going to happen when aggressively inject people instead just the high risk people. Now say “uncle “.
That dude's a turnip who knows no more than the corporate media talking points. Several more ITT are the same.

I didn’t bump this thread today, someone else did

But while we’re at it… and we now see how many people have gotten it later on….

Anyone still want to tell me I’m full of sh*t????

(Disclaimer: I’m fully vaccinated)

Stomp isn't the only one. There are a couple of other prominent posters serving up really bad takes and what is essentially misinformation, (as their points have now been proven to be dead wrong).

We could all learn something from this, and everyone should go back and see what they posted in the thread, along with the completely incorrect takes by some of the other prominent posters who were calling others idiots and claiming that their opinions where scientifically unsound etc..

There's a lot of crow to be eaten by those integral enough to admit they were wrong, (as we all are at times), but when you REALLY dog people and attack them as being ignorant and are super strident in your beliefs etc., you should certainly come back and have enough integrity to admit that you were wrong.

Last edited:
I know of 2 different people that got the vaccine in February and caught Covid this week. Anybody else hearing similar stories?
My wife and I caught Covid from our 5 yo. She got it from her great gm who was triple vaxed. I also had 10 family members catch it at Christmas, all vaxed. Just be thankful severity is trending down

Reactions: Seabass57
Yeah….and the 4 replies in 4 minutes pertaining to the same poster isn’t psychotic at all :oops::rolleyes:

If you have dealt with him, and seen how absolutely unreasonable he is, and how persistent and strident he is, (while constantly being wrong), you'd understand why several folks replied. He's been the "wrongest" poster in this entire pandemic, but won't be man enough to ever admit it when presented with FACTS that have subsequently been proven by real science. It's awful to conduct yourself in that manner.

He and at least one or two others in his "gang" should simply admit that they were wrong about pushing certain things as fact, when it was very premature speculation that has now proven to be incorrect. Several of us have invested hours, begging, pleading and trying to reason with them since they were super unobjective and dedicated to myopically promoting all of the propaganda and misinformation put out by the pro-vaxx narrative. Unfortunately, they simply would not listen to reason, nor admit that they were wrong even when they are clearly proven wrong through subsequent discoveries.

Everyone who posted in this thread should go back and see what they were saying at the time, and try to learn from the mistakes they made. IMHO, we should all use this type of hindsight to grow and be positioned to do better going forward.

Last edited:

Miracle vaccines. I feel for the families of those unvaccinated dying. Such a waste.

• Sad
Reactions: au4life_rz
That was not a fact.

Lol. It was then. You guys don’t get that each variant changes. Alpha was 50% more contagious than the previous variant. Delta was 50% more contagious than alpha. Now we have omicron. Here is what the vaccines do better than anything though:

How’d this age?

I didn’t even know what 90% efficacy meant back then. Lol. It means you’re 10 times less likely to get it than the unvaccinated. That went down with delta and omicron. They are much more contagious. The bottom line though is the vaccines would’ve made these last two waves nothing if we had way more vaccinated when you’re talking serious disease and deaths. Unfortunately, the south got destroyed by delta while the highly vaccinated states didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: Seabass57
Lol. It was then. You guys don’t get that each variant changes. Alpha was 50% more contagious than the previous variant. Delta was 50% more contagious than alpha. Now we have omicron. Here is what the vaccines do better than anything though:

You don't understand the definition of what a FACT actually is. It doesn't flit about and change with the wind. Furthermore, I and others have HUNDREDS of posts pleading with you and the few others in your gang, to be a tad bit more open-minded.

I cautioned you over and over again and asked you to please consider not stating things so definitively, since "we know so little about this extremely weird pathogen", and pointed out that many twists and turns were likely so that was the very reason you shouldn't state things as if they were scientifically proven FACTS. You laffed, scoffed, ridiculed and refused to listen, so you absolutely cannot hide behind the "but variants change things" mantra, because some of us repeatedly told you to expect such changes and you wouldn't listen or consider it and only doubled and tripled down.

Please learn from these types of threads so that we can have more productive conversations on important topics going forward. Please....

The vaccines aren’t 100% effective...about 1 out of every 10 vaccinated people who catch the virus will have COVID symptoms. The purpose of the vaccines is to guarantee you won’t have to go to the hospital with the virus, which is what the trials and real-world studies have shown so far.
This is straight up lie. The vaccine does not GUARANTEE a vaccinated individual will not end up in the hospital. Fully vaccinated/boosted people are dying from covid as well.

This is straight up lie. The vaccine does not GUARANTEE a vaccinated individual will not end up in the hospital. Fully vaccinated/boosted people are dying from covid as well.
Its amazing what the media spreads out there for our consumption on both sides.

Last edited:
It’s destroying the variants. All of them. The study that came out today had it 100% vs the South African variant in a real world study (800) people in SA.
And the truth is this vaccine is 90% plus FROM EVEN GETTING THE VIRUS. It’s also very unlikely the 10% that get it transmits it to somebody else.
61IoJjolgSL.jpg

AstraZenca, Moderna and Pfizer have all released their protocols for the COVID-19 vaccine trials. The prevention of infection is not a criterion for success for any of the vaccines. They do not require that their vaccines prevent serious disease, only that they prevent moderate symptoms which may be as mild as cough or headache. I can see wanting to cut the red tape to get them to market faster, but this is ridiculous. They are basically making vaccines to treat common cold symptoms.
I posted this on Oct 12, 2020. Thankfully, they did very well when Delta hit.

Reactions: BigtimeAub
I didn’t even know what 90% efficacy meant back then. Lol. It means you’re 10 times less likely to get it than the unvaccinated. That went down with delta and omicron. They are much more contagious. The bottom line though is the vaccines would’ve made these last two waves nothing if we had way more vaccinated when you’re talking serious disease and deaths. Unfortunately, the south got destroyed by delta while the highly vaccinated states didn’t.

miztx3gj71w71.gif

I get it!

the ship is your nose, the water is Covid, and the windows are the masks that don't work.

...and the Captain a a very surprised booger.
Maybe for consideration - the ship is the injections.

Wife and I are both vaccinated and both are at home with the virus now. Feels like a really bad case of the flu but it’s no joke. I had it almost a year ago and this is the first time for my wife.

We actually got the vaccine because we were traveling out of the country. I would do the same thing even knowing that I got the virus again.
Yeah, the thing you can rely on with the vaccine to this point is it’s prevented severe disease. Hope y’all get better soon

Yeah, the thing you can rely on with the vaccine to this point is it’s prevented severe disease. Hope y’all get better soon
Really - a vast, vast majority is not having severe "disease" whether injected x3 or injected ZERO times. Finally they are showing "with Covid" and "of Covid" stats. Also, finally admitting over 75% of deaths from or with Covid had at least (4) comorbidities. At least, maybe we will learn to be more healthy.

Reactions: Rusty Strings

Hahahahahaha! It is very rare. Boosted is about one in a million these days. See below if you want to compare all three groups. It’s sad so many died due to not wanting to get vaccinated most likely due to believing bs on the vaccines. At least 200,000 unvaccinated have died since June which is when they should have been vaccinated by.

Hahahahahaha! It is very rare. Boosted is about one in a million these days. See below if you want to compare all three groups. It’s sad so many died due to not wanting to get vaccinated most likely due to believing bs on the vaccines. At least 200,000 unvaccinated have died since June which is when they should have been vaccinated by.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST THE SAME STUPID THING OVER AND OVER.

It's really starting to convince me now.

Really - a vast, vast majority is not having severe "disease" whether injected x3 or injected ZERO times. Finally they are showing "with Covid" and "of Covid" stats. Also, finally admitting over 75% of deaths from or with Covid had at least (4) comorbidities. At least, maybe we will learn to be more healthy.

Hahahaha!!! You got the 75% stat completely wrong. Why am I not shocked. That stat was for the few VACCINATED that died. Those had 4 of them and the avg age was 81. Come on, man. How do you not know this?

This is one of the basic differences in our philosophies. You project what you want on other people. I say if they want to do it, they should do it. If they don't, then they can take their chances.

This is one of the basic differences in our philosophies. You project what you want on other people. I say if they want to do it, they should do it. If they don't, then they can take their chances.

Dude, you said these vaccines were just to limit cold symptoms.

Hahahaha!!! You got the 75% stat completely wrong. Why am I not shocked. That stat was for the few VACCINATED that died. Those had 4 of them and the avg age was 81. Come on, man. How do you not know this?
Again...you are wrong. I think at this point and probably the whole time it is just wishful thinking for you. You want it so bad and you have convinced yourself.

Reactions: Rusty Strings
According to their protocols, that is accurate.

Lol. No, they are there to prevent severe disease, hospitalization and death. They help with infection too. They were not created to limit cold symptoms. I’m glad you highlighted that idiotic post.

Again...you are wrong. I think at this point and probably the whole time it is just wishful thinking for you. You want it so bad and you have convinced yourself.

You got the 75% stat wrong. Do you need a link? Lol It was for the vaccinated that died.

VERDICT

Missing context. The CDC’s Director Rochelle Walensky did not say that 75% of all COVID-19 deaths were among people with at least four risk factors. In comments around vaccine efficacy, Walensky said that a CDC study found that over 75% of deaths among fully vaccinated people were among those with at least four comorbidities.

Every single person who got the vaccine will die. Every single one. Now you tell me thats not a guvment conspiracy,,,,,

Every single person who got the vaccine will die.

- everyone who didn't get the vaccine will also die.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT