ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

c0969150bca8bbd3cc367285ce3488ec.jpg

Physicians tend to care for patients based on what they are told to do. But the fact that you discount research proves Dr. Malone's point. Any data that contradicts the mainstream narrative is attacked.
So we should believe you and something one other doctor believes to be true? What about the other people involved in the mRNA research? Seems like you’re looking for confirmation bias, which is precisely what you claim everyone else is doing. While we’re trusting what the overwhelming majority of researchers and physicians are saying, psychopaths like you are looking for that one narrative to fill your confirmation bias needs.

"It would be much better for those who contract the virus to be vaccinated." That's an opinion, not a fact. Those at risk are probably better off getting the jab. But for most people, they recover from COVID. And after doing so develop natural immunity, with no risks associated with adverse effects from the jab.
But there is a risk. The risk for even a healthy person contracting serious long term effects from COVID is much higher than the risk from the vaccine.

Malone is a known anti-vaxxer and has this agenda to push. If there was only a board specifically made for these kinds of post…

Why in the world would you label Dr. Malone as an "anti-vaxxer"? Hasn't he taken pretty much every vaccine out there? Worked in the field his entire professional career etc.? Because a qualified person such as him has concerns about aspects of the new vaccines or the way the pandemic has been managed does NOT make them an anti-vaxxer.

Do you feel that you are heavily biased when it comes to this topic?

Last edited:
"It would be much better for those who contract the virus to be vaccinated." That's an opinion, not a fact. Those at risk are probably better off getting the jab. But for most people, they recover from COVID. And after doing so develop natural immunity, with no risks associated with adverse effects from the jab.
Just to clarify, you believe there is a greater risk associated with getting vaccinated than there would be for contracting covid? Let’s say we’re talking about a 35 year old male.

I’m very interested in hearing your response to this. The mental gymnastics should be interesting.

He did invent it and holds the patents to prove it. You're just repeating nonsense.

Whether he invented it all by himself is not important IMHO. But it's more important to consider whether he is qualified to offer an opinion on the topic. One that is likely MUCH more qualified than anyone else on this board.

I just hate to see extreme bias and misinformation put out under the guise of qualified information. Labeling someone as an anti-vaxxer just because they hold an opinion that differs from yours, is awful. However, I'll wait to see if someone presents actual evidence that he is against all vaccines etc.

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
He did above. Lol

Actually, he did not. He didn't address Dr. Malone's argument(s) at all. He just followed the new standard of calling him a name/labeling him as an "anti-vaxxer". It's an AWFUL way try and make the point that his opinions are invalid, but it's been followed by most highly biased and un-objective persons during this pandemic.

LMAO, I'm sure that's a completely balanced, unbiased book.

We should attack completely unbalanced and biased information, (i.e. misinformation), from either side of this thing.

It's just awful to see folks get to the point where they can't be objective, fair and balanced, and/or even recognize the truth any longer, (as they have on this topic).

He refuted the argument that Malone invented the vaccines.

But what he was talking about was that Mr. Hickory needed to refute the arguments that Dr. Malone presents on Joe Rogan's podcast, (or his other published views on the new mRNA vaccines).

He clearly did NOT refute any of those arguments. Just as you said, he only made statements to say that Dr. Malone didn't create the vaccines alone, (though he has frequently tried to discredit him in other ways such as calling him an "anti-vaxxer" seemingly without basis).

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23
100% agree, I like Joe as well be he has biases like everyone else and has clearly taken a stand on CoVID and the vaccines.

Malone is a quack just trying to get attention. Look into the guy, he trumps up his resume and has been mostly a professional failure.

I'm CERTAINLY not trying to shill for Dr. Malone, but have you actually listened to any of his interviews? I have and he didn't come off as a hyped up, biased individual the way most on BOTH side of this thing do. I may not agree with every single thing he or anyone else says, but he doesn't come off as a "quack" at all.

It'd be hard for anyone to make the case that he doesn't have a qualified opinion on the topic.

Do you realize how belligerently ignorant you prove yourself to be in every one of these threads where you contradict a doctor like Mr. H who has infinitely more knowledge of this topic than you?

Please stop. I've seen you slam every doctor that has an opinion that goes against the established COVID narrative, including Dr. Malone, so that means you are being SUPER hypocritical.

Why do you constantly do the same thing you're complaining about, even with nationally renown doctors, but then say that others shouldn't ask questions when far lessor known, non-published doctors on the board give their opinions? It seems that your bias is all about whether someone agrees with your chosen "partisan" side on this topic.

Why do you always resort to calling people names? I've watched you do it for months. It is strange and sad.

If you notice, he and the other 2 or 3 in Stump's crew hardly EVER offer an actual argument. They simply come in calling names, deflecting and posting memes that manipulate and try to distract folks from any good points that have been made by those they are attacking.

It is indeed very, very sad. Even when they are presented irrefutable truth, they still use this same awful tactic over and again.

Reactions: hchtiger
Please stop. I've seen you slam every doctor that has an opinion that goes against the established COVID narrative, including Dr. Malone, so that means you are being SUPER hypocritical.

Why do you constantly do the same thing you're complaining about, even with nationally renown doctors, but then say that others shouldn't ask questions when far lessor known, non-published doctors on the board give their opinions? It seems that your bias is all about whether someone agrees with your chosen "partisan" side on this topic.
I don’t know why you even try to come across as balanced anymore. I’ve called you out several times for saying the delta wave was “planned”. You’re accusing others of being partisan and hypocritical, all while you might be one of the biggest hypocrites. Very narcissistic.

Whether he invented it all by himself is not important IMHO. But it's more important to consider whether he is qualified to offer an opinion on the topic. One that is likely MUCH more qualified than anyone else on this board.

I just hate to see extreme bias and misinformation put out under the guise of qualified information. Labeling someone as an anti-vaxxer just because they hold an opinion that differs from yours, is awful. However, I'll wait to see if someone presents actual evidence that he is against all vaccines etc.

He has found his fame and the attention that he craves so much from anti-vaccine crowd. He finally feels that he is getting some credit after hundreds of researchers used his early work. He makes the rounds on Steve Bannon, Glen Beck, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc. There is a saying about the company one keeps. Once again, he is qualified to speak on this for sure but he is in the 1% that has these concerns.

Once again, his claim that he “invented” the vaccine is akin to saying Benjamin Franklin invented the electric car because he discovered the lightning rod.

Could you summarize his opinion? No one has yet.

Congrats on your appointment as the board's new civility cop. Every time I see someone mocking another poster for offering a dumb take or otherwise being less than polite, I'll be tagging you to come in and lay down the law.

To be fair, you and the other's in Stomp's crew do this to a severe EXTREME. It ruins any attempts at mature, intelligent discourse. If you can't actually make a good point refuting someone's opinion, you should consider whether that opinion contains some truth that causes you to reconsider your position.

Honestly, the way you guys operate is so, so bad, that you all deserve to be banned for ruining so many discussions and constantly pulling them down into the mud at a 4th grade level. If you feel someone is wrong or incorrect, stay focused on the argument and point out the flaws instead of deflecting and attacking the person with a crazy ad hominem attack.

He has found his fame and the attention that he craves so much from anti-vaccine crowd. He finally feels that he is getting some credit after hundreds of researchers used his early work. He makes the rounds on Steve Bannon, Glen Beck, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc. There is a saying about the company one keeps. Once again, he is qualified to speak on this for sure but he is in the 1% that has these concerns.

Once again, his claim that he “invented” the vaccine is akin to saying Benjamin Franklin invented the electric car because he discovered the lightning rod.
Mr. H vs @au4life_rz in a 1v1 COVID debate...

BleakCapitalHornet-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT