ADVERTISEMENT

Question to the unvaccinated

You're a pussy ass bitch that's afraid of a needle. End of story
Real adult logic. You need a PeRmAnEnT vAcAtIoN to Chile. @Jay G. Tate , since the r word is so bad, what about p.a.b.? I would hit him in person but he's hiding behind a keyboard. Get him j I'm tattling

Real adult logic. You need a PeRmAnEnT vAcAtIoN to Chile. @Jay G. Tate , since the r word is so bad, what about p.a.b.? I would hit him in person but he's hiding behind a keyboard. Get him j I'm tattling

If I meet someone in person and they tell me that no one gets sick from covid and it's not worthy of a vaccine, I will have no problem calling them many names to their face.

If I meet someone in person and they tell me that no one gets sick from covid and it's not worthy of a vaccine, I will have no problem calling them many names to their face.
Come say it to my face then lol. We will see who is a....

Come say it to my face then lol. We will see who is a....

Sounds good. Bring your family and I'll let them know you said you'd rather them all die than get the covid vaccine and if there was a way identified to save them from a disease you would want the scientists to wait until after they were dead to start distributing the cure

Sounds good. Bring your family and I'll let them know you said you'd rather them all die than get the covid vaccine and if there was a way identified to save them from a disease you would want the scientists to wait until after they were dead to start distributing the cure
Wow you are really concerned about my family. This is disturbing. You need to be scanned to make sure you aren't a sex offender.

Wow you are really concerned about my family. This is disturbing. You need to be scanned to make sure you aren't a sex offender.

Does the God you allegedly follow tell you not to give a shit if someone loses a family member? I think yiur family deserves to know how selfish you are and that you would prefer them to be dead rather than have science help them. They deserve to know that.

Every single person who gets vaccinated is one tiny step closer back to a normal life.

Are you saying that it's guaranteed that we WILL DEFINITELY be able to reach herd immunity, (considering that the new vaccines do not provide sterilizing immunity)???

And I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't be vaccinated, but we need to be careful that we don't make any additional false promises that burn us. I believe there's a definite possibility that this weird bug could be like the Flu or common cold, and we can catch it over and over again. Of course, as long as the vaccines don't turn out to cause some greater harm down the road, there is benefit in taking them so that when we catch it again, we have better chances of avoiding serious illness or death.

Are you saying that it's guaranteed that we WILL DEFINITELY be able to reach herd immunity, (considering that the new vaccines do not provide sterilizing immunity)???

And I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't be vaccinated, but we need to be careful that we don't make any additional false promises that burn us. I believe there's a definite possibility that this weird bug could be like the Flu or common cold, and we can catch it over and over again. Of course, as long as the vaccines don't turn out to cause some greater harm down the road, there is benefit in taking them so that when we catch it again, we have better chances of avoiding serious illness or death.

We better hop it doesn't become like the flu or people like you will say every year its a new strain that needs 5 years of studies before we can give anyone a vaccine. That way we're always safely vaccinating people against a strain that doesn't exist anymore

We better hop it doesn't become like the flu or people like you will say every year its a new strain that needs 5 years of studies before we can give anyone a vaccine. That way we're always safely vaccinating people against a strain that doesn't exist anymore
Are you unknowingly admitting the flu is worse?

You start fights with people and then demand a ban for them. Ease up.
The thread is for the unvaccinated. Why is he here starting fights? Can either of you read or are you drunk? What's with the unfair treatment? I am not calling anyone a slur unless they start it. I'm not a fvcking idiot, asshole, etc. You need to actually read before you pass judgement.

You start fights with people and then demand a ban for them. Ease up.
This is the first time I've "demand"ed a ban. Don't make up lies like this happens regularly. He called me a pussy ass bitch. If that's not grounds, then lay off me. I can play ball just let me know the rules. Phag no good, cuc no good, re**** no good, but pussy ass bitch is ok? Don't play favorites or insert your politics.

Are you unknowingly admitting the flu is worse?

You're stupider than I thought if that was your takeaway from that post. Wow. Are you aware that 1 year is less than 5 years? That seems like a simple math equation. Asking for 5 years worth of data on a virus that changes every year, surely you can see the difficulty there right?

This is the first time I've "demand"ed a ban. Don't make up lies like this happens regularly. He called me a pussy ass bitch. If that's not grounds, then lay off me. I can play ball just let me know the rules. Phag no good, cuc no good, re**** no good, but pussy ass bitch is ok? Don't play favorites or insert your politics.
Politics? What?

As I mentioned before, there haven't been any tests/surveys indicating far higher presence of antibodies indicating previous asymptomatic infection in the general population. A little higher? Yeah, which you'd expect. But expecting the numbers to jump from 11-12% of the population with natural immunity to 20% or more isn't borne out by any data.

Getting to herd immunity rests on getting more people vaccinated. They will make up to overwhelming majority of the group, but an order of at least 6 to 1.

If you don't mind me asking, what profession are you in?

It never ceases to amaze me that hundreds of thousands of people can die from an illness just in our country alone and there can still be people who basically deny it is even happening. My wife told me a couple of weeks ago about a guy with whom she graduated HS who was on facebook saying that the reports of the hospitals being full of COVID patients was fake. He said he knew people who had been to the hospital and told him it wasn't true. He then had other former classmates who live in his community and currently work at the hospital in question who told him that was incorrect and gave him current numbers of patients, beds, etc. He still denied it. What can you do with that? I believe that even if he were taken to the hospital and shown in person he still would deny it. At this point, this whole thing has become religious. Some people are going to believe what they already believe regardless of facts or reality or any sort of evidence.

There is nothing you can do about this type of strong delusion, (except, maybe pray). It exists on both extremes, and when I see it, it really, really saddens my heart.

Someone was telling me about a true denier the other day...., and the guy ended up in the hospital with COVID himself, and he is still in denial. There are times where I feel I should invest some time, trying to reason, but at the end of the day, I sometimes have to resort to my go-to saying that "You can't make sanity out of insanity". Tis what it Tis. My two cents of appeal are primarily to those who hopefully still have some degree of grasp on reality, (if I have a grasp on it myself. 😎 )

Reactions: Big Blue
There is nothing you can do about this type of strong delusion, (except, maybe pray). It exists on both extremes, and when I see it, it really, really saddens my heart.

Someone was telling me about a true denier the other day...., and the guy ended up in the hospital with COVID himself, and he is still in denial. There are times where I feel I should invest some time, trying to reason, but at the end of the day, I sometimes have to resort to my go-to saying that "You can't make sanity out of insanity". Tis what it Tis. My two cents of appeal are primarily to those who hopefully still have some degree of grasp on reality, (if I have a grasp on it myself. 😎 )
Only 800 people nationwide are dying from covid. That's with co morbidities. It's been about 1000 a week steadily getting lower. Now it's 800. Hospitals are not full. Maybe HERS was...

Only 800 people nationwide are dying from covid. That's with co morbidities. It's been about 1000 a week steadily getting lower. Now it's 800. Hospitals are not full. Maybe HERS was...

What percentage of the daily deaths do you think are among unvaccinated folks?

What percentage of the daily deaths do you think are among unvaccinated folks?
Who cares? If it's 100 that's their choice. If you want to get the vax, your survival rate will go from 99.975 to 99.99999. I will not get the vax and I will survive 99.975% of the time. Let's round that up to 99.98%. Thats with all the obese, elderly, People with preexisting conditions, etc. My survival rate is higher than 99.98.if all 800 were invaded, then that means the vax is working and you can take it. No need to for e me to change my DNA over it

Who cares? If it's 100 that's their choice. If you want to get the vax, your survival rate will go from 99.975 to 99.99999. I will not get the vax and I will survive 99.975% of the time. Let's round that up to 99.98%. Thats with all the obese, elderly, People with preexisting conditions, etc. My survival rate is higher than 99.98.if all 800 were invaded, then that means the vax is working and you can take it. No need to for e me to change my DNA over it

It matters because you said a vaccine wasn't necessary for this virus. What you're saying is you would prefer some people to die even if scientists have the ability to give them a cure. That's a pretty shitty thing to say

It matters because you said a vaccine wasn't necessary for this virus. What you're saying is you would prefer some people to die even if scientists have the ability to give them a cure. That's a pretty shitty thing to say
There would still be 300,000,000 Americans its 99.98% survival rate boss. If they understand the risk and you can get your own vac and be unaffected, why do you care?

There would still be 300,000,000 Americans its 99.98% survival rate boss. If they understand the risk and you can get your own vac and be unaffected, why do you care?

You aren't understanding what you're saying. It's not about understanding the risk. It's about the fact that we have a vaccine, but YOU say we should NOT have one. Which means that every life saved by the vaccine is someone that you personally believe should be dead right now. That's why you're an asshole

You aren't understanding what you're saying. It's not about understanding the risk. It's about the fact that we have a vaccine, but YOU say we should NOT have one. Which means that every life saved by the vaccine is someone that you personally believe should be dead right now. That's why you're an asshole
I believe we should spend all the time and money we spent on the vaccine to stop diabetes, cancer, dementia, aids, you know, problems. A virus I don't know I have is not an issue. If I lose my sense of taste and smell I won't hold your baby or grandma. Its ridiculous how far you're going out of your way. Idgaf about people dying in the real world. They could have gotten the vax and hit by a bus on the walk to the car. The survival rate is what?

I believe we should spend all the time and money we spent on the vaccine to stop diabetes, cancer, dementia, aids, you know, problems. A virus I don't know I have is not an issue. If I lose my sense of taste and smell I won't hold your baby or grandma. Its ridiculous how far you're going out of your way. Idgaf about people dying in the real world. They could have gotten the vax and hit by a bus on the walk to the car. The survival rate is what?

Here's the problem with dumb people like you: let's say the whole world came together and spent all our money and energy and manpower to tackle a problem, any problem, and accomplished a cure for the problem. Assholes like you would say people shouldn't be allowed to be given the cure because all the smart scientists moved "too fast" and they should slow down to let more people die so assholes like you won't complain. You know how I know assholes like you will do that? Because that's literally what you've done in this thread.

Here's the problem with dumb people like you: let's say the whole world came together and spent all our money and energy and manpower to tackle a problem, any problem, and accomplished a cure for the problem. Assholes like you would say people shouldn't be allowed to be given the cure because all the smart scientists moved "too fast" and they should slow down to let more people die so assholes like you won't complain. You know how I know assholes like you will do that? Because that's literally what you've done in this thread.
You're captain hypothetical. If the virus has a survival rate of 99.98, there is no need for hysteria. If the world came together and said yeah here's the cure for cancer, but you can still get cancer.... Do you understand the point? The survival rate is so high. Don't bring any hypothetical into it. Why should I get the vax if I understand the risk? How will it affect you. Either spit out something rational or stfu troll

You're captain hypothetical. If the virus has a survival rate of 99.98, there is no need for hysteria. If the world came together and said yeah here's the cure for cancer, but you can still get cancer.... Do you understand the point? The survival rate is so high. Don't bring any hypothetical into it. Why should I get the vax if I understand the risk? How will it affect you. Either spit out something rational or stfu troll

What don't you understand about this? It's not about understanding the risk. It's about the fact you aren't giving people a choice on the risk. Right now you have the option to accept the risk of not getting vaccinated. In your world where assholes get to make the decisions, no one is given that option. Because you're an asshole who said no one should have gotten the choice to have a life saving vaccine. You're dumb and an asshole.

What don't you understand about this? It's not about understanding the risk. It's about the fact you aren't giving people a choice on the risk. Right now you have the option to accept the risk of not getting vaccinated. In your world where assholes get to make the decisions, no one is given that option. Because you're an asshole who said no one should have gotten the choice to have a life saving vaccine. You're dumb and an asshole.
You're living in fantasy land. You have no idea how stupid you look. There is no hypothetical situation where I choose people dying fool. I see people eating cake, should I also it out of their hand? What if they eat too much? It could kill them. Idgaf. So why can you not understand? If I don't want the vax, how does it hurt you? Please articulate without one of your silly hypothetical scenarios.

You're living in fantasy land. You have no idea how stupid you look. There is no hypothetical situation where I choose people dying fool. I see people eating cake, should I also it out of their hand? What if they eat too much? It could kill them. Idgaf. So why can you not understand? If I don't want the vax, how does it hurt you? Please articulate without one of your silly hypothetical scenarios.
Slap*

You probably have the measles vaccine. If you have children, they'll get the measles vaccine. Before the measles vaccine existed, there were approximately 400-500 people that died per year of the measles. What is your opinion on the measles vaccine being required even though that disease was significantly less impactful than covid?
Additionally, no vaccine in history has had more test data available before approval than the covid vaccine. Saying it wasn't properly tested during approval is just factually incorrect, unless you believe there's never been a fully tested vaccine in history.

Do you have a link supporting this statement?

Are you saying that we have "more data", simply because we've never had such a MASSIVE, world-wide vaccination campaign during a time when the world's population is so large etc??? Using that logic, if they came up with a completely new vaccine that was developed 3 months ago, and gave it to millions tomorrow, I could equivocate and say that "we have more test data available" than any other vaccine etc., but that would not mean that we had adequate data to ensure that no hiccups would occur down the road, right?

Most drugs are tested for many years before they are approved. How much data do we have for the mid-term and long-term for the mRNA vaccines??? Just be honest. We can still get people to be vaccinated while being open, honest and operating using full disclosure.

I say that we should just roll out new drugs and vaccines all the time, and not test them at all. Let's turn off our brains and react emotionally, (instead of using wisdom, perspicacity and responding like true sapiens).

We'll fare well if we react emotionally in a panicked manner and roll out new stuff every year to the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE WORLD without knowing if it might cause long term issues. Now that's a plan that truly reflects brilliance. ;) [/sarcasm off]

Reactions: Daniel Lucio

You said the virus is unworthy of a vaccine. That's because you're an asshole who would rather see people die than have scientists save lives.

I say that we should just roll out new drugs and vaccines all the time, and not test them at all. Let's turn off our brains and react emotionally, (instead of using wisdom, perspicacity and responding like true sapiens).

We'll fare well if we react emotionally in a panicked manner and roll out new stuff every year to the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE WORLD without knowing if it might cause long term issues. Now that's a plan that truly reflects brilliance. ;) [/sarcasm off]

No vaccine in history has had more test data prior to FDA approval than the covid vaccine. Citing lack of testing proves you don't know what you're talking about. Just shut up

You said the virus is unworthy of a vaccine. That's because you're an asshole who would rather see people die than have scientists save lives.
Fool, if we fixed cancer instead it would save more lives. Do not tell me covid is worse than anything. The flu is worse. Exponentially.

Fool, if we fixed cancer instead it would save more lives. Do not tell me covid is worse than anything. The flu is worse. Exponentially.

Holy shit you're stupid. Are we only allowed to cure 1 thing? Since your dumb ass thinks you have the right to control what diseases are curable, what diseases should scientists focus on and which ones should they completely ignore? Realize that you're an asshole who wants to kill off anyone who would die from a curable disease that you're choosing to yell scientists to ignore

Holy shit you're stupid. Are we only allowed to cure 1 thing? Since your dumb ass thinks you have the right to control what diseases are curable, what diseases should scientists focus on and which ones should they completely ignore? Realize that you're an asshole who wants to kill off anyone who would die from a curable disease that you're choosing to yell scientists to ignore
Dumb ass, we aren't living in hypothetical situations. What is the survival rate? If you get vaccinated. What does it become? 99.975 is good enough. I'm not ignoring anyone that may or may not have been saved by a vaccine. That's a ridiculous argument. How would you count that? I'm not dead because I didn't take a vaccine, count me. See how that works? Fool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT