ADVERTISEMENT

Question to the unvaccinated

I've had the covid and I experienced hardly any symptoms

thumb_thank-vou-sir-may-i-have-another-download-meme-generator-50046232.png

• Haha
Reactions: rampage41
You know that the same folks who establish those maximum daily allowances, are the same people who emphatically endorse the vaccination, even for people with antibodies?
"Emphatically endorse" - you sure about that? Are there any studies supporting those emphatic endorsements? Because all I hear is, sure, go ahead, can't hurt without anything showing me a decided benefit in getting vaccinated for something I've already had.

Nope. I’ve had CoVid and have a recent Antibody test showing mine are off the charts. There is absolutely no scientific reason to get vaccinated if you have high levels of CoVid Antibodies from natural infection. And this is why other countries (not USA who just pushes vaccine with no long term studies and no treatment) issues Antibody Passport Cards.
Want to know if you’re really protected? Go get a CoVid Antibody Serology Test (IgG/IgM) and you’ll know. Pretty simple really. Doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated OR think you’ve had CoVid if you have no Antibodies. Not sure why that’s so hard for even basic folks to understand.
Get tested and KNOW for sure where you stand. I’m sending all vaccinated patients who are being told they need a booster to find out for sure what they really need to do. WDE

Antibodies help stop infection. You do not need them to have protection from severe disease thank God. The T and B cells will send new antibodies when they are needed.

I think a big reason others care what others are doing in terms of getting the shot is because, until we reach herd immunity, different mutations will continue to happen and we'll likely get one that is vaccine resistant sooner or later.
Have you seen one medical reference about herd immunity that included those who have had covid and didn't singly rely on vaccinations? I haven't and just wonder why that is.

Imagine making a health decision because it “seems forced”.
Not to mention, the "seems" part is idiotic. We've been going months with nothing more than people being encouraged to get vaccinated. With very few exceptions, it's been optional everywhere. Yet the same people have resisted and pushed scaremongering bullshit about the vaccines to boot. Only very recently are a precious few situations or companies actually requiring it. "Seems forced" exists only between the ears of those looking for any excuse they can come up with to not take it. It has no relationship with reality.

Now that the FDA is approving the vaccines (Pfizer, Biotech) will you get the vaccine now? Just curious…
Hell to the Nah... You don't get it do you... the pfizer experimental mitigation therapy injection that the corrupt fda "approved" isn't the pfizer available today and if some unsuspecting soul wanders in to get the pfizer experimental mitigation therapy serum injection today that poor soul will indeed have still today be required to sign a waiver. The approved serum is not available today... check it out for yourself but again, hell to the NAH.

Coach Mason has thankfully recovered, wasn't he fully jabbed?

Hell to the NAH!

Reactions: AUPooch
Not to mention, the "seems" part is idiotic. We've been going months with nothing more than people being encouraged to get vaccinated. With very few exceptions, it's been optional everywhere. Yet the same people have resisted and pushed scaremongering bullshit about the vaccines to boot. Only very recently are a precious few situations or companies actually requiring it. "Seems forced" exists only between the ears of those looking for any excuse they can come up with to not take it. It has no relationship with reality.

I can see it years ago. “I don’t know man, why is the Gvt saying I should say no to drugs. Seems forced. I think I’ll try some crack tinight.”

Hell to the Nah... You don't get it do you... the pfizer experimental mitigation therapy injection that the corrupt fda "approved" isn't the pfizer available today and if some unsuspecting soul wanders in to get the pfizer experimental mitigation therapy serum injection today that poor soul will indeed have still today be required to sign a waiver. The approved serum is not available today... check it out for yourself but again, hell to the NAH.

Hell to the NAH!

Oh my.

Have you seen one medical reference about herd immunity that included those who have had covid and didn't singly rely on vaccinations? I haven't and just wonder why that is.
Because simple math will tell you that even with the people who've tested positive for COVID factored in, we are still no where near herd immunity or anything resembling it. Are they a factor? Yes. But we will get there (or not) based on how many people get vaccinated. That's the group that will make the difference.

Hell to the NAH!
Delete your account.

Because the anti vaxxers said they didn't trust it since it wasn't FDA approved. In the least surprising twist in history, those same people now don't trust it because it IS approved.
broad brush strokes and stuff there.

Because simple math will tell you that even with the people who've tested positive for COVID factored in, we are still no where near herd immunity or anything resembling it. Are they a factor? Yes. But we will get there (or not) based on how many people get vaccinated. That's the group that will make the difference.
38m people have had covid - that have been tested, god knows how many more asymptomatic people had it who were never tested. For example, my wife had it, was never tested because she knew she had it when everyone in my family got it so she's not in that 38m number. That's 10%+ of our population - that's not significant enough to track and add to the vaccinated number? Even accounting for a large number of those cases also getting vaxxed seems like you would add that to the number before you started talking about the unprotected being everyone not on the fully vaxxed list.

You have already had it. You’re in the vaccinated group more than the unvaccinated. Maybe they should call it the unprotected group (the unvaccinated).
I would speculate that there isn't anyone left that hasn't had it already, vaccinated or unvaccinated

broad brush strokes and stuff there.

Is it really a broad brush stroke to say that people that didn't trust the government last week still don't trust the government this week?

"Emphatically endorse" - you sure about that? Are there any studies supporting those emphatic endorsements? Because all I hear is, sure, go ahead, can't hurt without anything showing me a decided benefit in getting vaccinated for something I've already had.
Studies? Some.

Emphatic endorsements from the same community that that produces health recommendations that most people accept without hesitation? A bunch.

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/fo...e-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...ovid-19-should-still-get-vaccinated-heres-why

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-vaccines-help-covid-infected-already-pandemic/amp

https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/n...ho-had-covid19-may-only-need-one-vaccine-dose

Don't know if that has anything to do with what I said

Lol. Wut? It has everything to do with it. If everybody has been vaccinated or had Covid and over 90% dying or in the hospital are unvaccinated then having Covid before means nothing.

Is it really a broad brush stroke to say that people that didn't trust the government last week still don't trust the government this week?
no the broad brush strokes is that anyone that isnt vaccinated has made that decision because of the approval/unapproval status from the governement. there are tons of people with reasons that go beyond that. you doing that is part of the problem and how do you think you are winning anyone over to your side?

Also of note just cause you are against the COVID vaccine doesnt make you an anti vaxxer. anti vaxxers are against all vaccines.

Antibodies help stop infection. You do not need them to have protection from severe disease thank God. The T and B cells will send new antibodies when they are needed.
I've had asymptomatic COVID (positive antibody test back in February) and followed up with the Pfizer vaccine in late March/early April. I have no intention of getting another antibody test and would not get the booster even if I did have a negative antibody test that showed that my antibodies had faded. Everything I have read indicates that people who have been infected and/or have been vaccinated will have long lasting immunity due to memory B cells in their bone marrow. Even though antibodies can reduce the risk of infection, unless there is some really spectacularly weird variant that pops up, I feel like a booster is unnecessary. Natural and vaccine-induced immunity are both sufficient, IMO. Other people who haven't yet had COVID and haven't been vaccinated can use my booster dose.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Lol. Wut? It has everything to do with it. If everybody has been vaccinated or had Covid and over 90% dying or in the hospital are unvaccinated then having Covid before means nothing.
How does explain the other 10%?
Maybe I should have said exposed to it already?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the amount of viral load have more to do with the hospitalizations and deaths?

I've had asymptomatic COVID (positive antibody test back in February) and followed up with the Pfizer vaccine in late March/early April. I have no intention of getting another antibody test and would not get the booster even if I did have a negative antibody test that showed that my antibodies had faded. Everything I have read indicates that people who have been infected and/or have been vaccinated will have long lasting immunity due to memory B cells in their bone marrow. Even though antibodies can reduce the risk of infection, unless there is some really spectacularly weird variant that pops up, I feel like a booster is unnecessary. Natural and vaccine-induced immunity are both sufficient, IMO. Other people who haven't yet had COVID and haven't been vaccinated can use my booster dose.

I’ve only read one study showing the bone marrow bit. I don’t think anybody vaccinated needs one for years if vaccinated unless they are elderly or immunicompromised or come into regular contact with these groups like doctors, nursing home workers, etc.

Reactions: Big Blue
no the broad brush strokes is that anyone that isnt vaccinated has made that decision because of the approval/unapproval status from the governement. there are tons of people with reasons that go beyond that. you doing that is part of the problem and how do you think you are winning anyone over to your side?

Also of note just cause you are against the COVID vaccine doesnt make you an anti vaxxer. anti vaxxers are against all vaccines.

Many many many people have said they wouldn't get it because it wasn't approved. I replied to a thread the other day where a poster had previously stated it was moronic to expect harsin and the team to get a vaccine that wasn't approved. I asked if they should get the vaccine now and the answer was no. That's because everyone who said they wouldn't take it because it wasn't approved was lying

Now that the FDA is approving the vaccines (Pfizer, Biotech) will you get the vaccine now? Just curious…
so we should start to trust the FDA now? LMAO. The same FDA that approved high fructose corn syrup, cigarettes, alcohol, and twinkies, not to mention the countless number of prescription drugs that later showed to have major safety implications after they were made available to the public? The FDA has never been about good health.

Sorry to throw twinkies in there.

Many many many people have said they wouldn't get it because it wasn't approved. I replied to a thread the other day where a poster had previously stated it was moronic to expect harsin and the team to get a vaccine that wasn't approved. I asked if they should get the vaccine now and the answer was no. That's because everyone who said they wouldn't take it because it wasn't approved was lying
thats called a broad brush.

"[N]owhere near herd immunity" may not be quite accurate. Over 70% of the country has had at least one dose of the vaccine. If only 20% of those who have not yet been vaxxed have been infected, that would put us at around 75% with some level of immunity. Even for delta, the herd immunity threshold may be only 80-85%. That makes it likely that we are at least somewhere near herd immunity. And with the recent increase in cases/infections, we are swiftly approaching the HIT.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the amount of viral load have more to do with the hospitalizations and deaths?

The other 10% are breakthrough infections for the vaccinated. 75% of these people are over 65 or immunicompromised. Deaths and hospitalizations for the vaccinated have more to do with that person’s immune system. They are recommending boosters for them first because their t and B cells are slower in sending antibodies to fight delta and delta is much faster than previous variants at attacking somebody. The vaccines were less effective in these people. Also, I doubt more than a few percent of the 90% gas Covid before.

Reactions: rampage41
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT