ADVERTISEMENT

Question to the unvaccinated

Every time you state that we have 0 information about long term I immediately stop reading. I have no idea what else you said. I don't care about whatever else you said. We have no information long term about anything. You know who probably doesn't care about that? All the people that died that because they weren't given a chance to get the vaccine. There's many people dead today who would be alive if they'd been given the vaccine. Would you rather be dead or alive? Seems like alive would be the preferred answer, but there's long term effects associated with being alive so maybe you would actually prefer death where thats no longer a concern

That's 100% your choice, but it DEFINITELY explains why you remain so ignorant. I asked you a simple question that ends the debate, check and mate. But I can't MAKE you grasp or accept truth.

There are indeed MANY things that we have data on in the long term. Including all of the vaccines built using classical, tried and true vaccine technology used for Polio, measles etc.. So again, you are proven to be COMPLETELY wrong, but as I said, I can't make you or anyone else grasp or accept that fact.

The entire purpose of the FDA is to ensure that we don't skip due diligence and expose the public to greater dangers overall, and that we don't trade short term benefit, for even overall larger losses in the bigger picture scenario. That's what's known as a Pyrrhic victory. It's unfortunate that you chose to stop reading, or we just might be able to help each other learn a few VERY important things.

That's 100% your choice, but it DEFINITELY explains why you remain so ignorant. I asked you a simple question that ends the debate, check and mate. But I can't MAKE you grasp or accept truth.

There are indeed MANY things that we have data on in the long term. Including all of the vaccines built using classical, tried and true vaccine technology used for Polio, measles etc.. So again, you are proven to be COMPLETELY wrong, but as I said, I can't make you or anyone else grasp or accept that fact.

The entire purpose of the FDA is to ensure that we don't skip due diligence and expose the public to greater dangers overall, and that we don't trade short term benefit, for even overall larger losses in the bigger picture scenario. That's what's known as a Pyrrhic victory. It's unfortunate that you chose to stop reading, or we just might be able to help each other learn a few VERY important things.

I'll start reading past the first sentence of your posts as soon as you can send me links to the 50 year studies done on every single thing you've put into your body over the last week. Until then, all your talk about long term effects is pointless

I'll start reading past the first sentence of your posts as soon as you can send me links to the 50 year studies done on every single thing you've put into your body over the last week. Until then, all your talk about long term effects is pointless

You are demonstrably wrong, and the intelligent people on the board can clearly see that. Everything that I put into my body does not carry significant enough risk for us to waste time monitoring.

However, on the other hand, a substance that instructs my own cells to create foreign proteins that function as antigens DEFINITELY merit FULL ATTENTION because it is on the cusp of gene therapy, and we have NO IDEA of the extremely broad and far reaching impacts overall. Over half of the human race...., taking something experimental....., all at the same time.

Let that sink in, and God help us all. We all dove over the cliff, and we can only pray and hope that we get away with this very unscientific, and brick dumb, low IQ move.

You are demonstrably wrong, and the intelligent people on the board can clearly see that. Everything that I put into my body does not carry significant enough risk for us to waste time monitoring.

However, on the other hand, a substance that instructs my own cells to create foreign proteins that function as antigens DEFINITELY merit FULL ATTENTION because it is on the cusp of gene therapy, and we have NO IDEA of the extremely broad and far reaching impacts overall. Over half of the human race...., taking something experimental....., all at the same time.

Let that sink in, and God help us all. We all dove over the cliff, and we can only pray and hope that we get away with this very unscientific, and brick dumb, low IQ move.

It sure seems like you aren't aware there's a vaccine available that isn't mRna based. But who knows, maybe you ate a bad chicken mcnugget 15 years ago and the long term effects have caused you to not be able to see words that start with the letter J. I've never seen anyone demonstrably prove that there are NO long term effects of eating chicken mcnuggets. The only logical conclusion is that there absolutely are long term effects.

@au4life_rz I've seen you complain about the unknown long term effects of the vaccine and yet you made it sound like a positive thing that people were taking Ivermectin, a drug which is causing people's intestinal lining to literally fall out of their buttholes. Have you seen any studies that say there's long term downsides to pooping out your organs?

@au4life_rz I've seen you complain about the unknown long term effects of the vaccine and yet you made it sound like a positive thing that people were taking Ivermectin, a drug which is causing people's intestinal lining to literally fall out of their buttholes. Have you seen any studies that say there's long term downsides to pooping out your organs?

Again, no offense. But you're embroiled in a discussion that is clearly over your head. You're also super vulnerable to misinformation and propaganda, such as your statements on the potential use of Ivermectin as an effective treatment. You just aren't picking up on some of the key/salient points and nuances that are required in order to understand the differences that could cause one to keep an eye on the mid and long term impacts of this new mRNA vaccine, but not necessarily scrutinize the long term impacts of eating a chicken McNugget, or typing at a keyboard.

Most can understand why one of those needs to be monitored and understood, more closely than the other.

Again, no offense. But you're embroiled in a discussion that is clearly over your head. You're also super vulnerable to misinformation and propaganda, such as your statements on the potential use of Ivermectin as an effective treatment. You just aren't picking up on some of the key/salient points and nuances that are required in order to understand the differences that could cause one to keep an eye on the mid and long term impacts of this new mRNA vaccine, but not necessarily scrutinize the long term impacts of eating a chicken McNugget, or typing at a keyboard.

Most can understand why one of those needs to be monitored and understood, more closely than the other.

You say a lot of words that mean nothing. You are willing to bring up potential long term effects that are unknown about the vaccine but you say there's no problem with PEOPLE POOPING OUT PIECES OF THEIR ORGANS. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't say hey maybe it's not a good thing to have pieces of your intestines leaking out of your ass

You say a lot of words that mean nothing. You are willing to bring up potential long term effects that are unknown about the vaccine but you say there's no problem with PEOPLE POOPING OUT PIECES OF THEIR ORGANS. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't say hey maybe it's not a good thing to have pieces of your intestines leaking out of your ass
:oops::eek:.......😢

Can you at least acknowledge that taking a pill that causes part of your intestines to leak out your butt is not a good thing?

Oh....My..... You are pretty much at Stomp's level. You truly don't get certain things.

First, let's establish if this is a problem worthy of anyone's time. How many people have had their "intestines leak out of their butts"??? Is it in the thousands? Hundreds of thousands or millions? Is there a reasonable threat that it will grow into the tens of thousands to millions??? How much time and resources should we throw at it after you've answered those other questions???

Secondly, Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug prescribed all around the world, that is DEFINITELY NOT known to have "intestinal leakage" out of your 'tocks, as a side-effect, so if that occurred what I'd expect to be a very limited number of cases, I'd certainly imagine that there were other important factors involved that you missed, that would help explain it, since it's WELL KNOWN to be such a cheap and safe medicine that we have TONS of usage data on over its full life-cycle, (and this is why some people understand that it's safer than other things that are experimental, due to us NOT having this type of usage data).

Lastly, any "pill" that causes intestines to leak out of butts whenever it's taken is a VERY bad boy indeed. I'd imagine that this drug you are speaking of is DEFINITELY not approved by the FDA, right? If so, what is the name of this dangerous drug, because I'll definitely start stomping to help educate and inform people that they should not take it.

Oh....My..... You are pretty much at Stomp's level. You truly don't get certain things.

First, let's establish if this is a problem worthy of anyone's time. How many people have had their "intestines leak out of their butts"??? Is it in the thousands? Hundreds of thousands or millions? Is there a reasonable threat that it will grow into the tens of thousands to millions??? How much time and resources should we throw at it after you've answered those other questions???

Secondly, Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug prescribed all around the world, that is DEFINITELY NOT known to have "intestinal leakage" out of your 'tocks, as a side-effect, so if that occurred what I'd expect to be a very limited number of cases, I'd certainly imagine that there were other important factors involved that you missed, that would help explain it, since it's WELL KNOWN to be such a cheap and safe medicine that we have TONS of usage data on over its full life-cycle, (and this is why some people understand that it's safer than other things that are experimental, due to us NOT having this type of usage data).

Lastly, any "pill" that causes intestines to leak out of butts whenever it's taken is a VERY bad boy indeed. I'd imagine that this drug you are speaking of is DEFINITELY not approved by the FDA, right? If so, what is the name of this dangerous drug, because I'll definitely start stomping to help educate and inform people that they should not take it.

I asked a yes or no question, you typed 3 paragraphs that didn't answer the question.
Do you believe that people should be taking pills that causes their organs to leak out their ass?

As I mentioned before, there haven't been any tests/surveys indicating far higher presence of antibodies indicating previous asymptomatic infection in the general population. A little higher? Yeah, which you'd expect. But expecting the numbers to jump from 11-12% of the population with natural immunity to 20% or more isn't borne out by any data.

Getting to herd immunity rests on getting more people vaccinated. They will make up to overwhelming majority of the group, but an order of at least 6 to 1.

If you don't mind me asking, what profession are you in?

I asked a yes or no question, you typed 3 paragraphs that didn't answer the question.
Do you believe that people should be taking pills that causes their organs to leak out their ass?

Taken directly from the post that you replied to:

any "pill" that causes intestines to leak out of butts whenever it's taken is a VERY bad boy indeed. I'd imagine that this drug you are speaking of is DEFINITELY not approved by the FDA, right? If so, what is the name of this dangerous drug, because I'll definitely start stomping to help educate and inform people that they should not take it."

Now please go back and answer the questions that I asked you.

Reactions: WDTE
Taken directly from the post that you replied to:

any "pill" that causes intestines to leak out of butts whenever it's taken is a VERY bad boy indeed. I'd imagine that this drug you are speaking of is DEFINITELY not approved by the FDA, right? If so, what is the name of this dangerous drug, because I'll definitely start stomping to help educate and inform people that they should not take it."

Now please go back and answer the questions that I asked you.

I don't know what questions you asked, I don't care about them either. You've confirmed that Ivermectin is very bad though

I don't know what questions you asked, I don't care about them either. You've confirmed that Ivermectin is very bad though

1) How many people have had their "intestines leak out of their butts"???
a) Is there a reasonable threat/chance that this affliction will grow to impact tens of thousands to millions???
b) How much time and resources should we throw at the problem, given the number of times it's likely to
occur?

2) Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug for use in humans. It's been used since 1996, and resulted in those who discovered it winning a Nobel prize. If this award winning treatment caused a high rate of folks "guts to leak out of their behinds", would the FDA have approved it? Wouldn't the mounds of usage data over the past 25 years, have exposed these dangers???

If you answer those simple questions, it should end this fruity-loop foolishness rather quickly. However, if you do NOT answer them, I think it's clear to all what's going on here.

1) How many people have had their "intestines leak out of their butts"???
a) Is there a reasonable threat/chance that this affliction will grow to impact tens of thousands to millions???
b) How much time and resources should we throw at the problem, given the number of times it's likely to
occur?

2) Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug for use in humans. It's been used since 1996, and resulted in those who discovered it winning a Nobel prize. If this award winning treatment caused a high rate of folks "guts to leak out of their behinds", would the FDA have approved it? Wouldn't the mounds of usage data over the past 25 years, have exposed these dangers???

If you answer those simple questions, it should end this fruity-loop foolishness rather quickly. However, if you do NOT answer them, I think it's clear to all what's going on here.

Let's just he very very clear here about your stance.

You think there should be mass hesitancy in taking a vaccine to cure a virus that has been approved for human consumption. Billions of similar vaccines have been given worldwide.

You do NOT think there should be hesitancy in people taking a parasite medicine (that in many cases were intended for animals) to battle something that isn't a parasite.

Let's just he very very clear here about your stance.

You think there should be mass hesitancy in taking a vaccine to cure a virus that has been approved for human consumption. Billions of similar vaccines have been given worldwide.

You do NOT think there should be hesitancy in people taking a parasite medicine (that in many cases were intended for animals) to battle something that isn't a parasite.

No. I've never said there should be "mass hesitancy", and you and I aren't communicating on the same wavelength. I don't believe that you understand much of anything that's being said in these threads, (just based on your comments).

If you don't mind, it's just disengage. If you're not going to answer the question and dialogue in earnest, then let's not waste our time.

No. I've never said there should be "mass hesitancy", and you and I aren't communicating on the same wavelength. I don't believe that you understand much of anything that's being said in these threads, (just based on your comments).

If you don't mind, it's just disengage. If you're not going to answer the question and dialogue in earnest, then let's not waste our time.

You still didn't address the fact that you seen no reason people should be hesitant to take a parasite fighting pill they weren't prescribed to fight something that isn't a parasite.

You still didn't address the fact that you seen no reason people should be hesitant to take a parasite fighting pill they weren't prescribed to fight something that isn't a parasite.

I've never said they should take something that they aren't prescribed. You just made that up. However, for many people, since their doctors are part of the collusion and WILL NOT prescribe it, some are desperate enough to make a CRAZY move and go buy the veterinary forms of the medicine. It's sad because proper studies should have been done to see if it could save lives, and then regular doctors should have been prescribing it if good peer reviewed studies showed that it helped.

We should be studying and considering ANY and all viable solutions, instead of summarily dismissing them all so that it forces everyone to a single solution....the mRNA vaccines. Again, if you're not going to answer the questions and conduct a normal debate, stop responding to me. It's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that you don't give one rip about saving lives by ending the pandemic as quickly and effectively as possible. You're in this to play silly games and promote a single solution, like others such as Stomp and @DM8. You guys don't care if hundreds of thousands die, as long as the mRNA vaccine is promoted to the greatest degree possible, (i.e. the agenda goes forth).

I've never said they should take something that they aren't prescribed. You just made that up. However, for many people, since their doctors are part of the collusion and WILL NOT prescribe it, some are desperate enough to make a CRAZY move and go buy the veterinary forms of the medicine. It's sad because proper studies should have been done to see if it could save lives, and then regular doctors should have been prescribing it if good peer reviewed studies showed that it helped.

We should be studying and considering ANY and all viable solutions, instead of summarily dismissing them all so that it forces everyone to a single solution....the mRNA vaccines. Again, if you're not going to answer the questions and conduct a normal debate, stop responding to me. It's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that you don't give one rip about saving lives by ending the pandemic as quickly and effectively as possible. You're in this to play silly games and promote a single solution, like others such as Stomp and @DM8. You guys don't care if hundreds of thousands die, as long as the mRNA vaccine is promoted to the greatest degree possible, (i.e. the agenda goes forth).

Explain to me why you think a vaccine for human consumption designed to fight a virus is something people should he hesitant to take, but you don't question a parasite pill that's designed to fight parasites. How on whatever planet you think you're on does that make sense? I don't understand how you can be so stupid. If someone doesn't want to get the vaccine, don't get it! I don't care. I only care when they start making up BS excuses about why they didn't get it. "Oh I only trust things that are FDA approved", great it's approved now get it! "Oh I don't know what's in it", oh yea Randall, list of the ingredients that were in that mountain dew and slim Jim you had for breakfast. "Oh I haven't seen any studies that say what the long term effects are", ok Darlene, show me all the studies you read about the long term effects of a horse dewormer.

That's what you're doing here. You're giving more scrutiny to a vaccine that was designed for this purpose than you are for people taking horse pills. Nothing you will ever say will be valid until you recognize how moronic that is. Your next post will be crazy long and unless the response starts with "yes I realize I was wrong" I will stop reading after the first sentence

Explain to me why you think a vaccine for human consumption designed to fight a virus is something people should he hesitant to take, but you don't question a parasite pill that's designed to fight parasites. How on whatever planet you think you're on does that make sense? I don't understand how you can be so stupid. If someone doesn't want to get the vaccine, don't get it! I don't care. I only care when they start making up BS excuses about why they didn't get it. "Oh I only trust things that are FDA approved", great it's approved now get it! "Oh I don't know what's in it", oh yea Randall, list of the ingredients that were in that mountain dew and slim Jim you had for breakfast. "Oh I haven't seen any studies that say what the long term effects are", ok Darlene, show me all the studies you read about the long term effects of a horse dewormer.

That's what you're doing here. You're giving more scrutiny to a vaccine that was designed for this purpose than you are for people taking horse pills. Nothing you will ever say will be valid until you recognize how moronic that is. Your next post will be crazy long and unless the response starts with "yes I realize I was wrong" I will stop reading after the first sentence

Exactly. He has tunnel vision. Ignores saying anything negative about anything except for the vaccines. It’s weird as hell.

Exactly. He has tunnel vision. Ignores saying anything negative about anything except for the vaccines. It’s weird as hell.

Of course, that's demonstrably a lie. Anyone can read my posts and see that's not true. I just supply information that you Vaxx-Drones and the leading authorities are trying to hide. It's FLAT wrong to deceive, misinform and hoodwink folks to get them to do your bidding, even if you feel you're doing it for a a good cause or operating to a "noble lie". It's danged wrong man.

That said, I'm glad to know that you co-signed on your man WDTE saying we should give the epidemic of "guts sliding out of butts" as much attention, focus and resources as COVID. Let's stop press and let President Biden know that we're about to have hundreds of thousands of, (not boots on the ground, but), guts on the ground. Let's get all the top scientists, researchers and doctors on this immediately. According to @WDTE it's a HUGE problem that requires the same attention, focus and resources as COVID, and we should treat them equally. 😁

This thread perfectly explains where he probably gets his info from. The doctor organization that claimed ovarian cysts come from having sex with demons is the one saying you should take horse parasite pills to fight something that isn't a parasite

Of course, that's demonstrably a lie. Anyone can read my posts and see that's not true. I just supply information that you Vaxx-Drones and the leading authorities are trying to hide. It's FLAT wrong to deceive, misinform and hoodwink folks to get them to do your bidding, even if you feel you're doing it for a a good cause or operating to a "noble lie". It's danged wrong man.

That said, I'm glad to know that you co-signed on your man WDTE saying we should give the epidemic of "guts sliding out of butts" as much attention, focus and resources as COVID. Let's stop press and let President Biden know that we're about to have hundreds of thousands of, (not boots on the ground, but), guts on the ground. Let's get all the top scientists, researchers and doctors on this immediately. According to @WDTE it's a HUGE problem that requires the same attention, focus and resources as COVID, and we should treat them equally. 😁

I would say that people's insides sliding out of their butts becuase they're taking pills they shouldn't be taking is a bigger problem than the fact we don't have 50 years worth of evidence for something. If your best friend came to you and said they wanted to protect themselves from covid and their only 2 options were a horse parasite pill or a covid vaccine, which would you recommend them take? It's either the horse pill or the vaccine, you better make a decision quick. No middle ground on this one

This thread perfectly explains where he probably gets his info from. The doctor organization that claimed ovarian cysts come from having sex with demons is the one saying you should take horse parasite pills to fight something that isn't a parasite

Full-blown nut job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT