ADVERTISEMENT

Question to the unvaccinated

Dumb ass, we aren't living in hypothetical situations. What is the survival rate? If you get vaccinated. What does it become? 99.975 is good enough. I'm not ignoring anyone that may or may not have been saved by a vaccine. That's a ridiculous argument. How would you count that? I'm not dead because I didn't take a vaccine, count me. See how that works? Fool

You keep talking about the survival rate with a vaccine that you think shouldn't exist. That makes you an insincere asshole. If the survival rate is higher with the vaccine and you don't think there should be a vaccine, that means you want those people dead. Asshole

You keep talking about the survival rate with a vaccine that you think shouldn't exist. That makes you an insincere asshole. If the survival rate is higher with the vaccine and you don't think there should be a vaccine, that means you want those people dead. Asshole
If the rate goes from 99.975 to 99.976, would you get it? Why? Where do you draw the line? Your logic is all over the place. I know what I believe and can rationalize it. You are a fool. Keep hypothetical scenarios out of your mouth. Where did I say I want people dead you pussy ass bitch?

If the rate goes from 99.975 to 99.976, would you get it? Why? Where do you draw the line? Your logic is all over the place. I know what I believe and can rationalize it. You are a fool. Keep hypothetical scenarios out of your mouth. Where did I say I want people dead you pussy ass bitch?

You don't know what you believe. Because you want scientists focusing on a single thing, then when they solve the problem because they all focused on a single thing, you complain they went too fast. You're an asshole who has actively said the death of millions of people is acceptable because you're a little bitch who's scared of a shot that was created "too quickly" even though the only new thing about it is the virus, not the technology. Shut up bitch

You don't know what you believe. Because you want scientists focusing on a single thing, then when they solve the problem because they all focused on a single thing, you complain they went too fast. You're an asshole who has actively said the death of millions of people is acceptable because you're a little bitch who's scared of a shot that was created "too quickly" even though the only new thing about it is the virus, not the technology. Shut up bitch
Stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I say scientists need to focus on a single thing? I said cancer, dementia, aids, diabetes, etc. Things that are objectively worse than covid. 99.98% survival rate. Idgaf about anything with a 99.98% survival rate and a vaccine that takes it to 99.99999. get the vax. I don't need it. Me not getting it isn't hurting anyone. They could just get the vax.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I say scientists need to focus on a single thing? I said cancer, dementia, aids, diabetes, etc. Things that are objectively worse than covid. 99.98% survival rate. Idgaf about anything with a 99.98% survival rate and a vaccine that takes it to 99.99999. get the vax. I don't need it. Me not getting it isn't hurting anyone. They could just get the vax.

This isn't about you saying whether or not you need it. This about you saying no one should be allowed to get it! You're an asshole who doesn't want people to have the ability to get a potentially life saving vaccine.

This isn't about you saying whether or not you need it. This about you saying no one should be allowed to get it! You're an asshole who doesn't want people to have the ability to get a potentially life saving vaccine.
When did I say no one should get it? Stop putting words in my mouth. Stop living off hypothetical scenarios. What is the survival rate?

When did I say no one should get it? Stop putting words in my mouth. Stop living off hypothetical scenarios. What is the survival rate?

You said the vaccine shouldn't exist. How can people get a vaccine that doesn't exist you dumbass

You said the vaccine shouldn't exist. How can people get a vaccine that doesn't exist you dumbass
Hey over it. The vaccine should not exist because the survival rate... If there was no vaccine, more people would be alive. We could have focused on real problems. Cancer. Diabetes...

Hey over it. The vaccine should not exist because the survival rate... If there was no vaccine, more people would be alive. We could have focused on real problems. Cancer. Diabetes...

Literally 5 minutes ago you said you never claimed people shouldn't be able to get the life saving vaccine, and now you're yet again saying people shouldn't be allowed to get the life saving vaccine. You're an asshole

Literally 5 minutes ago you said you never claimed people shouldn't be able to get the life saving vaccine, and now you're yet again saying people shouldn't be allowed to get the life saving vaccine. You're an asshole
No tf I did not. You're living in fantasy land. Do you not understand a hypothetical scenario? If they didn't make the covid vac and spent that time and money on any other issue, it would be better for more people.

The vaccine should not exist. Since it does, take it if you want it, I don't want it. I don't need it. The survival rate is too high. What do you not understand? You're a sheep. Stop putting words in my mouth. You can't read or you're being purposefully disingenuous.

The vaccine should not exist. Since it does, take it if you want it, I don't want it. I don't need it. The survival rate is too high. What do you not understand? You're a sheep. Stop putting words in my mouth. You can't read or you're being purposefully disingenuous.

You're an asshole who doesn't think people should have the ability to take a life saving vaccine. I don't care if you want to take it or not. You are an insignificant asshole. But assholes like you don't get to tell other people what cures they're allowed to have access to. Shut up bitch

You're an asshole who doesn't think people should have the ability to take a life saving vaccine. I don't care if you want to take it or not. You are an insignificant asshole. But assholes like you don't get to tell other people what cures they're allowed to have access to. Shut up bitch
Idgaf what you do. That's the point. Stop caring what I do. It doesn't affect you. What is the survival rate?

Idgaf what you do. That's the point. Stop caring what I do. It doesn't affect you. What is the survival rate?

But you clearly do care what I do. Because you've been bitching this whole thread about the fact I have the ability to get the vaccine. You don't want anyone to be able to get the vaccine. I don't care whether you do or not, but you go to bed crying at night like a little bitch because some people are able to get a potentially life saving vaccine. Asshole

No vaccine in history has had more test data prior to FDA approval than the covid vaccine. Citing lack of testing proves you don't know what you're talking about. Just shut up

Again, please provide a link to show what type of data you're talking about. I asked you to please provide a link to back up your statement yesterday, and I don't believe you responded.

Also, please link the post where I "cited lack of testing" data.

Reactions: Daniel Lucio
Again, please provide a link to show what type of data you're talking about. I asked you to please provide a link to back up your statement yesterday, and I don't believe you responded.

Also, please link the post where I "cited lack of testing" data.

“This is the most safety data that any product has ever had in history before being fully approved by the FDA"

I didn't see what else you requested and I don't care enough to go back and look for it

“This is the most safety data that any product has ever had in history before being fully approved by the FDA"

I didn't see what else you requested
What kind of data? Idgaf if they're arbitrarily measuring poo size. What data? What is the survival rate?

What kind of data? Idgaf if they're arbitrarily measuring poo size. What data? What is the survival rate?

No one gives a **** what you care about you bitch. Stop crying because some people were given medical help. You don't have to take it so shut up

No one gives a **** what you care about you bitch. Stop crying because some people were given medical help. You don't have to take it so shut up
Who is crying? You are so mad I don't need the vaccine, you can't accept it. You're going through ridiculous hypothetical scenarios, putting words in my mouth, and missing the point. What is the survival rate? Since it's so high, in hindsight we should have focused more on actual dangerous viruses and diseases.

Who is crying? You are so mad I don't need the vaccine, you can't accept it. You're going through ridiculous hypothetical scenarios, putting words in my mouth, and missing the point. What is the survival rate? Since it's so high, in hindsight we should have focused more on actual dangerous viruses and diseases.

I literally could not care less about your medical history. You're the one that's butthurt that some people are getting a vaccine and it makes no sense. You make it sound like I care what you do when this entire thread has been you bitching about what others are allowed to take. No one cares about you. If you don't need it then great! Don't get it. Stop bitching about the people that do get it. Just shut up you whiny ass back back bitch

I didn't see what else you requested and I don't care enough to go back and look for it

TL;DR

It's more propaganda that is meant to take in folks who aren't that sharp. He's lying. We DO NOT have more real, meaningful data than any other vaccine in history. Most new drugs take MUCH longer to get through all of the trials etc., and there is no substitute for longevity and data across the full life-cycle, (if we're being honest). Some new drugs take over a decade to get out, and here is a doctor tricking simps into believing that just because we've dosed hundreds of millions in a very short period of time, we know more about the vaccine overall.

I know this is unrealistic, but in general, would you rather have a new drug that's been tested for 20, 30 years, and that we have TONS of usage data on, or take one that was created 3 months ago, but was administered to 5 billion people world-wide, so therefore "we have more short-term data than any product in history"

------------

Thanks for the link, and yes, it confirms what I thought. It's more propaganda that is meant to take in folks who aren't that sharp. He's saying that because the new vaccines were delivered to hundreds of millions in a very short period, we "have more safety data". It's an specious artifact of us vaccinating so many people, and in essence, he's only saying, "We've never had a global, worldwide vaccination campaign including so many people in a short period of time". That's completely different than having actual knowledge and data of how the vaccine impacts the human body over time.

Most new drugs take MUCH longer to get through all of the trials etc., and there is no substitute for longevity and data across the full life-cycle, (if we're being honest). Some new drugs take over a decade to get out, and here is a doctor tricking simps into believing that just because we've dosed hundreds of millions in a very short period of time, we know more about the vaccine overall.

I know this is unrealistic, but in general, would you rather have a new drug that's been tested for 20, 30 years, and that we have TONS of usage data on, or take one that was created 3 months ago, but was administered to 5 billion people world-wide, so therefore "we have more short-term data than any product in history"

To imply that we actually KNOW more about how this vaccine will impact the immune system, the body, or respond to the virus as it changes, is full on deceit. The truth is we have ZERO data for the mid-term and long-term, so there is quite a bit we don't know. The entire "most safety data" BS is complete trash, and it's only meant to deceive folks so they are comfortable getting vaccinated. It's just wrong to take advantage of folks like that, by whizzing on them and telling them it's raining.

TL;DR

Thanks for the link, and yes, it confirms what I thought. It's more propaganda that is meant to take in folks who aren't that sharp. He's saying that because the new vaccines were delivered to hundreds of millions in a very short period, we "have more safety data". It's an specious artifact of us vaccinating so many people, and in essence, he's only saying, "We've never had a global, worldwide vaccination campaign including so many people in a short period of time". That's completely different than having actual knowledge and data of how the vaccine impacts the human body over time.

Most new drugs take MUCH longer to get through all of the trials etc., and there is no substitute for longevity and data across the full life-cycle, (if we're being honest). Some new drugs take over a decade to get out, and here is a doctor tricking simps into believing that just because we've dosed hundreds of millions in a very short period of time, we know more about the vaccine overall.

To imply that we actually KNOW more about how this vaccine will impact the immune system, the body, or respond to the virus as it changes, is full on deceit. The truth is we have ZERO data for the mid-term and long-term, so there is quite a bit we don't know. The entire "most safety data" BS is complete trash, and it's only meant to deceive folks so they are comfortable getting vaccinated. It's just wrong to take advantage of folks like that, by whizzing on them and telling them it's raining.

There's 0 long term data for literally everything you do. It's possible that typing on a message board shrivels up your balls 30 years down the road. You have no idea. And yet you're still willfully acknowledging that your balls may be shriveling as we speak. If you go to the hospital do want to pin a sign on your chest that says you only want treatment if it's got years worth of study and if there's something new that can cure you you'd prefer to just die? Your fascination with long term effects is absurd. We literally have no long term information about anything we do! We're all probably gonna have arthritis because of how we hold our phones, and yet everyone still has a phone.

I literally could not care less about your medical history. You're the one that's butthurt that some people are getting a vaccine and it makes no sense. You make it sound like I care what you do when this entire thread has been you bitching about what others are allowed to take. No one cares about you. If you don't need it then great! Don't get it. Stop bitching about the people that do get it. Just shut up you whiny ass back back bitch
I don't think you can comprehend. What do you mean? Give an example of me bitching. I want to know what exactly you're talking about because you're bitching and I'm rationally explaining everything. My logic is consistent. I believe what I believe. You're all over the place. You have zero logic. Please articulate wtf you're talking about. What is the survival rate?

I don't think you can comprehend. What do you mean? Give an example of me bitching. I want to know what exactly you're talking about because you're bitching and I'm rationally explaining everything. My logic is consistent. I believe what I believe. You're all over the place. You have zero logic. Please articulate wtf you're talking about. What is the survival rate?

My example of you bitching is spending this entire thread complaining about the fact that some people are allowed to get a vaccine. Why do you care so much? Just shut up

My example of you bitching is spending this entire thread complaining about the fact that some people are allowed to get a vaccine. Why do you care so much? Just shut up
Again show me. That's a lie. Where have I complained that people are allowed to get the vaccine? That's stupid to say. Can you not comprehend? Are you the r word? Please show me where I said that or stfu troll

Again show me. That's a lie. Where have I complained that people are allowed to get the vaccine? That's stupid to say. Can you not comprehend? Are you the r word? Please show me where I said that or stfu troll

You have repeatedly said the vaccine should not be allowed to exist. So I guess I'll ask point blank: do you think the covid vaccine should be allowed to exist?

You have repeatedly said the vaccine should not be allowed to exist. So I guess I'll ask point blank: do you think the covid vaccine should be allowed to exist?
No tf I have not pussy ass bitch. Where?! Stfu troll

There's 0 long term data for literally everything you do. It's possible that typing on a message board shrivels up your balls 30 years down the road. You have no idea. And yet you're still willfully acknowledging that your balls may be shriveling as we speak. If you go to the hospital do want to pin a sign on your chest that says you only want treatment if it's got years worth of study and if there's something new that can cure you you'd prefer to just die? Your fascination with long term effects is absurd. We literally have no long term information about anything we do! We're all probably gonna have arthritis because of how we hold our phones, and yet everyone still has a phone.

It's completely RIDICULOUS to spend inordinate amounts of time studying and wondering whether typing on a message board shrivels your balls. But it is COMPLETELY understandable, and advisable to get as much understanding, insight and data as to whether a friggin messenger RNA vaccine might impact our bodies, immune systems and such.

We are instructing our own cells to produce a foreign protein, using synthetic mRNA. I know that won't register at all for some, but for those who grasp the incredible complexity of our micro-biological machinery, and the almost incomprehensible complexity of it all, they full well know that this is NOT an undertaking to be taken lightly. It's incredibly risky to vaccinate half the world's population with something that is experimental.

We've all bet our lives on it, that it'll work, but there's no way to say that it's a trivial, no-brainer decision, or that it's not a big deal in that it carries little to no risk.

These are very interesting videos from scientists who are not hee haw antivaxxers discussing the fda approval of the pfizer vax.
They both refer to an article in the British Medical Journal reviewing the approval decision.

It's completely RIDICULOUS to spend inordinate amounts of time studying and wondering whether typing on a message board shrivels your balls. But it is COMPLETELY understandable, and advisable to get as much understanding, insight and data as to whether a friggin messenger RNA vaccine might impact our bodies, immune systems and such.

We are instructing our own cells to produce a foreign protein, using synthetic mRNA. I know that won't register at all for some, but for those who grasp the incredible complexity of our micro-biological machinery, and the almost incomprehensible complexity of it all, they full well know that this is NOT an undertaking to be taken lightly. It's incredibly risky to vaccinate half the world's population with something that is experimental.

We've all bet our lives on it, that it'll work, but there's no way to say that it's a trivial, no-brainer decision, or that it's not a big deal in that it carries little to no risk.

I'm gonna be honest, I basically never read your posts. They're way too long and I simply don't care what you have to say on the matter. Yes I recognize that people are allowed to make their own decisions. I'm in this thread discussing with someone who thinks the vaccine shouldn't even exist in the first place. You talking about a decision on whether or not to get it is completely irrelevant, because the asshole I'm discussing it with thinks no one should be able to even make that decision

I'm gonna be honest, I basically never read your posts. They're way too long and I simply don't care what you have to say on the matter. Yes I recognize that people are allowed to make their own decisions. I'm in this thread discussing with someone who thinks the vaccine shouldn't even exist in the first place. You talking about a decision on whether or not to get it is completely irrelevant, because the asshole I'm discussing it with thinks no one should be able to even make that decision

I certainly hope you read other people's post, (who have a better idea than you as to what's going on, and what is the truth with this pandemic). Your posts are...., very unique, and you seem to have swallowed everything whole, hook, line and sinker.

Have you noticed that NO ONE else is engaging the poster except you? If one of the regular Vaxx-Drones decided to start another account and pose as a troll, trying to make "anti-vaxxers" look really, really stupid, most people would catch on and stop engaging. Did you think those opinions were real??? Like I just said, you've bought the narrative hook, line and sinker.

Sorry, but wet paper bag dude. Wet paper bag.

I certainly hope you read other people's post, (who have a better idea than you as to what's going on, and what is the truth with this pandemic). Your posts are...., very unique, and you seem to have swallowed everything whole, hook, line and sinker.

Have you noticed that NO ONE else is engaging the poster except you? If one of the regular Vaxx-Drones decided to start another account and pose as a troll, trying to make "anti-vaxxers" look really, really stupid, most people would catch on and stop engaging. Did you think those opinions were real??? Like I just said, you've bought the narrative hook, line and sinker.

Sorry, but wet paper bag dude. Wet paper bag.

What narrative have I bought? That there's a vaccine that is proven to work and is saving lives? I don't think there's anything wrong with believing those facts

@au4life_rz you talk about not having enough info on the vaccine, not enough study done etc. This guy has been saying that same type of stuff. He's now on a ventilator.

@au4life_rz you talk about not having enough info on the vaccine, not enough study done etc. This guy has been saying that same type of stuff. He's now on a ventilator.

OK, there are just as many people saying the opposite that are not on ventilators. your data point above in no way represents the majority of people who do not get vaxxed. The vast majority of people vaxxed or not do not go on ventilators.

Because the anti vaxxers said they didn't trust it since it wasn't FDA approved. In the least surprising twist in history, those same people now don't trust it because it IS approved.
Cigarettes are approved by the FDA.. Go smoke some pole.

OK, there are just as many people saying the opposite that are not on ventilators. your data point above in no way represents the majority of people who do not get vaxxed. The vast majority of people vaxxed or not do not go on ventilators.

Well duh. It wasn't really a data point. You can believe whatever you want but when you start trying to convince people to not get the thing that keeps you out of a hospital, I don't have any sympathy when you yourself end up in the hospital. Note this isn't about you, it's about the people who talk about how the vaccine is experimental, doesn't work, etc. The alex berensons of the world. Or that guy from the tweet

Wouldn't it have been nice to not have to "get over it" in the first place?
Such an ignorant statement… Do you read any facts that have come out about the vaccine? Stupidest post on this thread..

Sigh... You've missed FAR more points than you've grasped. I've simply said that we have ZERO information for the mid-term and long-term. Those are facts.

You cannot do real science without data. I simply hate to see folks like you being misled and taken in by doctors saying, "We have more information on these new vaccines than any other vaccines in history", implying that they are more studied, the ramifications and long term impacts are more well known than any other vaccine in history, when all of those things are patently false.

That truth does NOT change whatsoever no matter who ends up on a ventilator. You don't get it. Logic and facts stand alone and speak for themselves. Some people will indeed see someone die or read a sad story, and then turn off their brains and start reacting emotionally in a panicked manner. Others will continue to be scientific and fact based, and make their decisions objectively, based on solid data.

If they found out that a very small amount hemlock kills 100% of the COVID viruses in your body, would you advocate that folks take the hemlock, knowing that most will die a few years down the road? You've been essentially saying that if the vaccines provide any benefit in the short term, we should turn off our brains, stop the analysis right then and there, and take them.

I'm simply saying that we should do a thorough analysis to ensure that we aren't taking a one step forward, (in the short term), but two or three steps backwards, (in the long term), giving mankind a NET LOSS overall.

Sigh... You've missed FAR more points than you've grasped. I've simply said that we have ZERO information for the mid-term and long-term. Those are facts.

You cannot do real science without data. I simply hate to see folks like you being misled and taken in by doctors saying, "We have more information on these new vaccines than any other vaccines in history", implying that they are more studied, the ramifications and long term impacts are more well known than any other vaccine in history, when all of those things are patently false.

That truth does NOT change whatsoever no matter who ends up on a ventilator. You don't get it. Logic and facts stand alone and speak for themselves. Some people will indeed see someone die or read a sad story, and then turn off their brains and start reacting emotionally in a panicked manner. Others will continue to be scientific and fact based, and make their decisions objectively, based on solid data.

If they found out that a very small amount hemlock kills 100% of the COVID viruses in your body, would you advocate that folks take the hemlock, knowing that most will die a few years down the road? You've been essentially saying that if the vaccines provide any benefit in the short term, we should turn off our brains, stop the analysis right then and there, and take them.

I'm simply saying that we should do a thorough analysis to ensure that we aren't taking a one step forward, (in the short term), but two or three steps backwards, (in the long term), giving mankind a NET LOSS overall.

Every time you state that we have 0 information about long term I immediately stop reading. I have no idea what else you said. I don't care about whatever else you said. We have no information long term about anything. You know who probably doesn't care about that? All the people that died that because they weren't given a chance to get the vaccine. There's many people dead today who would be alive if they'd been given the vaccine. Would you rather be dead or alive? Seems like alive would be the preferred answer, but there's long term effects associated with being alive so maybe you would actually prefer death where thats no longer a concern

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT