ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

I don't have a group, and I am not a skeptic. I believe that COVID is real, and I argued shoulder to shoulder with Stomp and DM8 when it first started.

I simply pointed out that you trying to play the blame game and target me as the cause of this gentleman's death is indeed dishonest. I laid out what I humbly hope is a very cogent argument clarifying my position HELPING people during the pandemic, not hurting them or causing them to be exposed to MORE risk. Unfortunately, you didn't address anything in that post.
Folks like you and @TBFan are absolutely responsible for spreading the lies which have gotten hundreds of thousands of Americans needlessly killed this year. Bunker docs have repeatedly told us that nearly 100% of the people who are seriously ill and dying at their hospitals are unvaccinated. Every single large clinical trial has reached the same conclusion that the vaccines are incredibly effective. Sadly, folks like you two have spread lies which have convinced people like gator's relative that the vaccines either don't work or are dangerous which led directly to their needless deaths. If either of you had a shred of decency, you'd finally shut up and stop trying to get more people killed.

Reactions: gatorz1209
Folks like you and @TBFan are absolutely responsible for spreading the lies which have gotten hundreds of thousands of Americans needlessly killed this year. Bunker docs have repeatedly told us that nearly 100% of the people who are seriously ill and dying at their hospitals are unvaccinated. Every single large clinical trial has reached the same conclusion that the vaccines are incredibly effective. Sadly, folks like you two have spread lies which have convinced people like gator's relative that the vaccines either don't work or are dangerous which led directly to their needless deaths. If either of you had a shred of decency, you'd finally shut up and stop trying to get more people killed.

I've not lied. However I HAVE asked you dozens of times to post links to the lies you are accusing me of, but you always fail to do so. Stop making allegations that you can't back up with solid, multiple examples to establish that is my mode of operation.

Reactions: TBFan
So that’s what you took away from all of the large, randomized studies saying it’s unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19? Just making sure you’re on record😂
LoL. Those drugs dont work. They were never effective from day one. They act like legit doctors didnt try these drugs early on and found that they just did nothing to alter the course of the illness.

LoL. Those drugs dont work. They were never effective from day one. They act like legit doctors didnt try these drugs early on and found that they just did nothing to alter the course of the illness.
But @NashTiger in WilCo, @au4life_rz and the rest of the loons are still certain HCQ and horse paste are miracle cures! Your wife and the rest of the doctors in this country are all suppressing the truth to kill their patients and generate billions for big pharma!

But @NashTiger in WilCo, @au4life_rz and the rest of the loons are still certain HCQ and horse paste are miracle cures! Your wife and the rest of the doctors in this country are all suppressing the truth to kill their patients and generate billions for big pharma!
She always gets a laugh at the flat earthers that say doctors decide what to prescribe or not prescribe to benefit “big pharma”, or doctors got paid to falsify covid numbers. She doesnt even know anyone with big pharma. No one sends her a memo telling her what she can and cant prescribe. She wont write for those drugs because she knows first hand that they dont work.

She always gets a laugh at the flat earthers that say doctors decide what to prescribe or not prescribe to benefit “big pharma”, or doctors got paid to falsify covid numbers. She doesnt even know anyone with big pharma. No one sends her a memo telling her what she can and cant prescribe. She wont write for those drugs because she knows first hand that they dont work.
This sounds exactly like what we'd expect from someone who is living high on the hog from those big pharma checks doled out for hiding the miracle cures while pushing the "pro vaccine" bias.

This sounds exactly like what we'd expect from someone who is living high on the hog from those big pharma checks doled out for hiding the miracle cures while pushing the "pro vaccine" bias.
If she made what they claimed docs got paid under the table, i wouldn’t have time to Bunker while I was jetting to Hawaii, and building our paradise in the country where there is no cell service.

If she made what they claimed docs got paid under the table, i wouldn’t have time to Bunker while I was jetting to Hawaii, and building our paradise in the country where there is no cell service.
Ah ha! You're probably posting this from your Swiss Chalet or a private resort on the Big Island. How much does Pfizer auto-deposit into your wife's account every week to say the vaccines work while suppressing @NashTiger in WilCo's miracle HCQ elixir?

Ah ha! You're probably posting this from your Swiss Chalet or a private resort on the Big Island. How much does Pfizer auto-deposit into your wife's account every week to say the vaccines work while suppressing @NashTiger in WilCo's miracle HCQ elixir?
Eleventy billion brand new, crisp one dollar bills. As a matter of fact, @mrhickory and the Short’s just bought a new spread on the beach on 30A with all this Pharma Covid money.

Reactions: DM8
A previous minister at the church I grew up in just posted on social media requesting prayers for his good friend who is currently on a vent in Nashville. Evidently he was unvaccinated. Looking at pics he posted of him and his friend, the guy was clearly in his late 40s or early 50s and fairly overweight. How in the world does this happen 10 months beyond vaccine availability to the general public?

• Sad
Reactions: 00aubie

Do you feel that MOST legit doctors did indeed try to use HCQ and Ivermectin early one, but stopped simply because they were ineffective/didn't work??? That's batsnap crazy, and far from the truth.

These potential solutions were attacked and/or dismissed early on, and as soon as they were, most "legit doctors" backpeddled away from them as fast as they could. It was politicized, and you saw stories about how idiots were "killing themselves with fish tank cleaner" or "woofing down horse and cow paste". How crazy whacko doctors that had "sex with demons" were the primary ones supporting its use. I mean, pure hitjobs so that even years into this thing, we'd be left with only ONE solution...., the new vaccines.

Go find a single post where I advocate for HCQ. I only advocate that we manage this pandemic with openness and honesty without suppressing information, using misinformation, and promoting bullying, Orwellian censorship and dishonesty etc.

I will jump ahead and provide the answer for the test. You will NOT be able to come back and link a post where I promoted HCQ and said I was certain that it was a miracle cure. You should be banned for the intentional lies you repeatedly resort to in an attempt to hoodwink the unwary and unintelligent. It's CLEAR that you believe in the same misguided hook or crook approach as those who are establishing the COVID narrative and and leading the mismanagement of the pandemic.

Last edited:
Do you feel that MOST legit doctors did indeed try to use HCQ and Ivermectin early one, but stopped simply because they were ineffective/didn't work??? That's batsnap crazy, and far from the truth.

These potential solutions were attacked and/or dismissed early on, and as soon as they were, most "legit doctors" backpeddled away from them as fast as they could. It was politicized, and you saw stories about how idiots were "killing themselves with fish tank cleaner" or "woofing down horse and cow paste". How crazy whacko doctors that had "sex with demons" were the primary ones supporting its use. I mean, pure hitjobs so that even years into this thing, we'd be left with only ONE solution...., the new vaccines.
Damn you had some good posts going. Then this.. /sigh

I cant speak for all dr’s. As it pertains to one in particular, you are wrong

Reactions: stutsman23
Damn you had some good posts going. Then this.. /sigh

No. Given his statements, (which happened to be incorrect), it is very important to establish whether doctors as a whole were objective, tried viable solutions, and saw no results, or whether one or a few anecdotal accounts were being generalized and applied to ALL doctors. Most doctors did NOT try to treat with alternative and/or re-purposed drugs, and then stopped only after they saw no results over a healthy sample size of patients. It was pretty much the opposite.

It's a fact that some of these repurposed medicines came into the spotlight because really sharp doctors happened to notice that some of their patients taking Ivermectin didn't have severe symptoms etc.. I clearly remember the attacks, hit jobs in the press, media and the typical reaction from the medical establishment as they conform and don't want to be labeled as alternative quacks etc.

When you just sit back and look at things objectively, and see patterns emerge, and then those patterns are confirmed time and again, there's usually something behind it, (i.e. once enough smoke signals are out there, it is usually a GOOD indicator that one should inspect for actual fire).

I cant speak for all dr’s. As it pertains to one in particular, you are wrong

Thanks for responding, and I was only talking about what happened in general. I wasn't commenting on Ms. Shorts at all. Kudos to her if she was one of the docs who were objective enough to pursue any and all reasonable/viable solutions to get us through this thing.

Thanks for responding, and I was only talking about what happened in general. I wasn't commenting on Ms. Shorts at all. Kudos to her if she was one of the docs who were objective enough to pursue any and all reasonable/viable solutions to get us through this thing.
They were all pretty desperate early on. It was quite alarming and scary to them. They generally never saw death in that quantity, nor had to work as long and as hard, and under such strict protocols. A lot of MD’s did try things. Unfortunately, some things were just not effective.

They were all pretty desperate early on. It was quite alarming and scary to them. They generally never saw death in that quantity, nor had to work as long and as hard, and under such strict protocols. A lot of MD’s did try things. Unfortunately, some things were just not effective.

Yes indeed. Not everything that individuals tried worked, and out of everything that tens of thousands of doctors all around the world tried, evidently, not a single one of them worked, because NONE of them made it up the ladder, was confirmed through a "peer-reviewed study" and was incorporated as part of the treatment routine for COVID.

To this point, we essentially have a single tool to fight this, and that's the new vaccines, (and unfortunately, they do NOT provide sterilizing immunity, or long-lasting immunity at the level they are able to obtain). It's a weird little pathogen, and that's not really surprising for this family of viruses.

Have a listen. Ok, maybe 3 hours is more than a little. Non political post. Just listen and make up your own mind.

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.
Thanks for posting. That was very interesting. I’m glad I took the 3 hours to listen.

Hopefully you aren’t brainwashed
I didn’t notice any attempt to brainwash. He didn’t appear to be anti-vax. In fact, he took the Moderna vaccine. He doesn’t think there should be a mandate, and he doesn’t think the risk for children is worth the potential reward.

• Haha
I didn’t notice any attempt to brainwash. He didn’t appear to be anti-vax. In fact, he took the Moderna vaccine. He doesn’t think there should be a mandate, and he doesn’t think the risk for children is worth the potential reward.
What’s the risk for children? I’m against mandates

What’s the risk for
What’s the risk for children? I’m against mandates
If I remember correctly, there’s some risk of heart issues. Also, One child in the trials had a seizure and long term effects. He’s saying at this point the vaccine is experimental and he believes the risk to children from Covid is small. I don’t necessarily agree, but that is his position.

If I remember correctly, there’s some risk of heart issues. Also, One child in the trials had a seizure and long term effects. He’s saying at this point the vaccine is experimental and he believes the risk to children from Covid is small. I don’t necessarily agree, but that is his position.

I feel the same way, and have been screaming about this for a while now. When I last checked around July of last year, only 336 kids 18 and under had died from COVID during the entire pandemic, and most of them had major underlying issues and/or co-morbidities. Therefore, there is absolutely no scientific and/or medical justification for having them take on any risk whatsoever from taking these new vaccines. Let alone, approving it for children 5 to 12 years of age, and now, pushing to approve it for children 2 to 5 years of age.

I've asked several doctors, including those on this board, and the question is always skipped and left unanswered. I've also asked the leading vaccine and mandate proponents on this board, and they dodge, deflect and come back with silly ad hominem attacks, but they WILL NOT answer the question as to whether there is a scientific and/or medical justification.

Last edited:
  • Haha

When I actually listened to the guy, he came across very balanced, and I found his concerns to be reasonable. He didn't in any way appear to be an attention whore, or a whacko "anti-vaxxer" in any regard, and it's sad that the majority of folks have been brain-washed and hoodwinked into thinking that anyone who does not vigorously and blindly support everything that the established pro-vaccine narrative supports, is a "anti-vaxxer" and nut that needs to be canceled and have their careers ended.

Folks here pre-judge and dismiss people without ever listening to them, just based on the propaganda and misinformation put out against many people and when you ask questions or mention them, they just post the 🤣 emoji as a way to throw shade and deflect. That is NOT the way to debate, discover truth, and especially, to do good science, and it's unfortunate that the leading authorities and agencies have established and promoted this type of environment and behavior.

I've not lied. However I HAVE asked you dozens of times to post links to the lies you are accusing me of, but you always fail to do so. Stop making allegations that you can't back up with solid, multiple examples to establish that is my mode of operation.

And yet again, here's another example out of several dozen, where I ask DM8 and the rest of Stomp's gang to provide proof for the lies they are telling, and the line goes dead. There is no response whatsoever.

When are you 4 or 5 people going to wake up and start truly "following the science" and yielding to truth and operating/debating honestly and with integrity???

Second unvaccinated person I know in just two weeks is about to die from Covid. Current vented in a Nashville hospital.

I just. don’t. get. it.

• Sad
Second unvaccinated person I know in just two weeks is about to die from Covid. Current vented in a Nashville hospital.

I just. don’t. get. it.
Shorts and his fam all went in and got the boosta together on Thursday. Never felt better. Decided to mix it up a little and get the Moderna booster since the first two shots I had were Pfizer. Latest data shows a a changeup on the booster yields a higher immunity level.

Shorts and his fam all went in and got the boosta together on Thursday. Never felt better. Decided to mix it up a little and get the Moderna booster since the first two shots I had were Pfizer. Latest data shows a a changeup on the booster yields a higher immunity level.
BUT HOW IS YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE

Nope. You aRe wRoNg. The CDC, WHO, Fauci and most leading authorities and eXpERts said that we need more lies, deceit, bullying, manipulation, fake news and fake science.

They are in essence saying those things are good for mankind.
You are a psychopath

You are a psychopath

Very easy to say...., much, much, much harder to prove. We live in a day where right is wrong, and wrong is right. Up is down, and sound reasoning and logic is considered by some to be psychopathy. 😟

It's more important for individuals to be "e-RIGHT", and their partisan side to "e-win". Devolution in action.

You are a psychopath

Very easy to say...., much, much, much harder to prove. We live in a day where right is wrong, and wrong is right. Up is down, and sound reasoning and logic is considered by some to be psychopathy. 😟

It's more important for individuals to be "e-RIGHT", and their partisan side to "e-win". Devolution in action.
Ummm. Im not here to pick scabs or name call here. But, you gotta admit, what you said was kinda tin foil hatty with a hint of grassy knoll conjecture.

Ummm. Im not here to pick scabs or name call here. But, you gotta admit, what you said was kinda tin foil hatty with a hint of grassy knoll conjecture.

No, there's nothing conspiratorial about my comments. At this point it's CLEAR that TONS of misinformation has been put out, goalposts have been moved clear across the country, but against all odds, some truth and REAL SCIENCE has forced it's way to the surface to prove the official narrative's statements to be incorrect.

Many of the thousands and thousands of misleading articles have been redacted and edit, but we do still have some videos that proved what all of the "experts", (scientists, researchers and doctors), were saying. There is another thread we're participating in now on the COVID board where Geraldo Rivera is apologizing for dogging the "unvaccinated" because he still held the misinformation-built belief, that he couldn't get COVID since he was fully vaccinated and boosted.

Check out the videos HERE1 and HERE2?

Maybe now, Geraldo Rivera will be a bit more fair and educate himself, (if he's able to find truthful information amongst all of the misinformation put out there), before sprinting ahead with the narrative that we are being fed. I wish every talking head and others writing these heavily biased, misinformation filled articles would wake up. He was crushing the "unvaccinated" left and right based on his ignorant, incorrect understandings.

10845468.jpeg

If our Supreme court justices really said this, there really should be some type of recourse for this type of MASSIVE misinformation. Quite a bit of this type of misinformation that you see plastered, printed and spoken all over the place, is just out and out lies. While I know the folks controlling the narrative and putting out this type of propaganda, deceit, and promotion of extreme bullying against the "unvaccinated" etc., feel they are "doing it for a good cause", and telling a "noble lie", but there IS no such thing as a noble lie. You are either doing real science and telling the truth, or you are lying and creating fake news that will ultimately do more harm than good.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT