ADVERTISEMENT

Whenever you have a little time to kill

Didn't you state definitively that the new vaccines would provide LONG-LASTING protection based off of the shaky, spun studies and baked data?

Did I try my best to warn you that we should anticipate unexpected twists and turns, and that since we knew so little that you should NOT be making such definitive statements and providing guarantees??? You simply can't use that as a cop-out without admitting that you were wrong as you were warned, and begged repeatedly to reconsider providing such definitive guarantees.

YES AND THEY DO, PSYCHO. I always said against severe disease from the beginning as far as long term. They still offer that even without a booster vs omicron.

No, I want to see people get vaccinated in order to protect themselves from serious illness and potentially worse. That's the opposite of your little trolling act.

You have zero credibility, zero credentials and zero track record of getting a single, solitary thing right regarding this pandemic and the vaccine... oh, and you're also vaccinated yourself.

Thankfully, people have already taken their stance on vaccinations, so your tired, tedious screeds only reverberate around your echo chamber of fellow dullards while the rest of us get a good laugh.

You're one sick puppy who is (fortunately) outside of the window where you can harm others... a literal joke and waste of time.

LOL! If you believed even a smidgen of this, you and your buddies wouldn't invest so much time in lying, attacking and making things up in an attempt to smear me. There is a reason you spend so much time jumping up an down and waving your arms just screaming for folks to "Hey, look over here and don't listen to what he's saying".

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan
LOL! If you believe even a smidgen of this, you and your buddies wouldn't invest so much time in lying, attacking and making things up in an attempt to smear me. There is a reason you spend so much time jumping up an down and waving your arms just screaming for folks to "Hey, look over here and don't listen to what he's saying".

Because you spew nonsense and misinformation. Get vaccinated and boosted is the only thing you should be saying as you’re a nobody that knows .1% of what those in these fields know. Just stfu and tell people to do what you did. Get boosted.

Reactions: 00aubie
LOL! If you believe even a smidgen of this, you and your buddies wouldn't invest so much time in lying, attacking and making things up in an attempt to smear me. There is a reason you spend so much time jumping up an down and waving your arms just screaming for folks to "Hey, look over here and don't listen to what he's saying".
Invest so much time? You mean such as writing dozens of message board treatises each day trying to get people to risk their health?

You're a laughing stock and are treated with the amount of respect you have earned through all of this. Zero.

YES AND THEY DO, PSYCHO. I always said against severe disease from the beginning as far as long term. They still offer that even without a booster vs omicron.

Stump guaranteeing that fully vaccinated won't get COVID

Stump says "They have built a variant wall"

Stump says vaccines are 99.8% effective

Stump guarantees that vaxxines are effective against Delta

I could go on and on until the break of dawn, but you get the picture. Stomp has been the "wrongest" (sic) man on the planet, but @00aubie , @DM8 , @gatorz1209 , @stutsman23 , @AUBK agree 100% with his predictions and statements, and we now have scientific proof of how DEAD WRONG they have been, over and over again.

B

I could go on and on until the break of dawn, but you get the picture. Stomp has been the "wrongest" (sic) man on the planet, but @00aubie , @DM8 , @gatorz1209 , @stutsman23 , @AUBK agree 100% with his predictions and statements, and we now have scientific proof of how DEAD WRONG they have been, over and over again.
Lolz. Just because I disagree with your approach in no way means I support stump or anyone else. My lord, just quit man. I’m embarrassed for you at this point.

LOL! Nope, not true. You went into depth about T-cells and B-cells and yada, yada, yada.

I just posted several links showing that you are lying. You said many times that we wouldn't need boosters because of how good the vaccines are, and now we know they wane after 3 -6 months.

Because you spew nonsense and misinformation. Get vaccinated and boosted is the only thing you should be saying as you’re a nobody that knows .1% of what those in these fields know. Just stfu and tell people to do what you did. Get boosted.

Ah, so if I say that lying, manipulating, bullying, and baking data is wrong, I'm unqualified, but if I say, "Just turn off your brain, shut up and go get the new vaccines", I'd suddenly be considered bright, informed and qualified???

Hey folks; there it is. Right there in print, in his own words.

• Haha
Reactions: TBFan and 00aubie
Ah, so if I say that lying, manipulating, bullying, and baking data is wrong, I'm unqualified, but if I say, "Just turn off your brain, shut up and go get the new vaccines", I'd suddenly be considered bright, informed and qualified???

Hey folks; there it is. Right there in print, in his own words.
It’s also “right there in print, in your own words” that delta was planned.

Reactions: 00aubie
Invest so much time? You mean such as writing dozens of message board treatises each day trying to get people to risk their health?

You're a laughing stock and are treated with the amount of respect you have earned through all of this. Zero.

Yes. You and your crew are operating in a VERY dishonorable manner. It's despicable and about as low as you can get. When anyone posits something, and it turns out that they are eventually proven to be right, and they do this consistently, you should at least acknowledge that you were wrong.

I am truly trying to save lives, so yes, I invest a lot of time in advocating that the leading authorities change their awful way of managing the pandemic. I try my best to provide my two cents so that folks can be safe, (just as I told my family that in my humble opinion, they should continue using common sense, social distancing, being clean etc., because I thought that fully vaccinated folks could indeed maintain significant viral load and spread COVID). The authorities lied and said that it was impossible, but were later FORCED to admit they were wrong and reverse their faulty, baked and spun guidance.

B

Lolz. Just because I disagree with your approach in no way means I support stump or anyone else. My lord, just quit man. I’m embarrassed for you at this point.

Oh, you support him. You co-sign by liking many of his and your other cohorts posts on the regular. You are one of his acolytes. You and 00aub run around primarily posting laughing emoji's, but you never actually refute anyone's arguments. THAT, is embarrassment.

I'm cool as a cucumber, and dripping like Dreezy.

It's pretty obvious who in the thread is RUSSLED to da max, and always operating like a clown. #zeroToAHunnedLikeRealQuick ($1 to Drake)
Yore rustled calling card. Embarrassing hashtags and middle school gibberish. It’s been fun, I’m gonna let you cool off a little as I watch the AU basketball game.

Except that there are, and besides. Making such a statement wouldn't be telling the entire story as to WHY we don't have more peer reviewed studies. But that's alright. You guys just keep following your leader, (Stompy), and arguing that the sky isn't really blue, because there are no peer reviewed studies.

There were folks in Germany who felt that Hitler wasn't wrong, because he didn't have many people opposing him and verifying that what he was doing was wrong. They operated on the level you are advocating and just said, "there are no confirmed arguments proving that he's wrong, therefore, he must not be wrong".
The Hitler references 😂 Let me guess, our Covid cards are like the Jewish star?

Reactions: stutsman23
The Hitler references 😂 Let me guess, our Covid cards are like the Jewish star?

Uh, no. Not at all. You missed it badly yet again.

The Hitler reference was for the mass psychosis where something clearly wrong is being done, but due to fear, manipulation, propaganda and such, the majority self-preserve and" hear no, see no, speak no evil", (so the horrible actions continue as a form of collusion).

When mass psychosis sets in, everyone gets on the same page and completely ignore the wrong, harmful actions, and instead strong delusion makes them see the horrible actions as the "right thing" to do. History doesn't look so favorably on them after the mass psychosis stops.

Last edited:

Dude, you're nuts.

I post CLEAR evidence as to how wrong the your leader has been, (i.e. Stomp); and I'm the one that's nuts??? Only a truly deranged person would not be able to read those posts and see how wrong he was, or it'd take someone COMPLETELY devoid of character to not admit it.
Lol. Pathetic, you are.

Check mateee

Reactions: DM8
The CDC has lost Fallon. LOL!

LOL, that is soooo funny. Hopefully people in the mainstream media are FINALLY noticing all of the inconsistencies, (ne lies), manipulative misinformation, propaganda and goalpost moving.

Please, please, please..., just let truth take center stage so that we can do real science and give mankind the BEST chance of managing this and similar events, to the best long-term outcome.

Lol. Pathetic, you are.

Check mateee

I post CLEAR, from-the-horses-mouth evidence to support my claims that Stomp and all of you supporting him, have been DEAD WRONG many times, (which none of you have acknowledged yet), and yet I'M the villain???

I'm just glad that I have all of you down on paper/record as supporting these clearly erroneous statements, and being in agreement with him. We're certainly likely to visit this thread as proof of y'alls support and overall crazy behavior during this pandemic. History is not likely to be kind to this type of full on delusion and embracing of fake news. @stutsman23 is the only one to remotely disassociate himself from it, but you, @DM8 , @00aubie , @gatorz1209 have embraced it 100%.

No one has admitted how wrong he clearly was. I could go and get dozens of these types of posts that you guys support, despite me and others warning you that the data and studies were off, or likely off. Truth and real science doesn't change from month to month, and semi-year to year.

I post CLEAR, from-the-horses-mouth evidence to support my claims that Stomp and all of you supporting him, have been DEAD WRONG many times, (which none of you have acknowledged yet), and yet I'M the villain???

I'm just glad that I have all of you down on paper/record as supporting his lunacy, and being in agreement with him. We're certainly likely to visit this thread as proof of y'alls support and overall crazy behavior during this pandemic. History is not likely to be kind to this type of full on delusion and embracing of fake news. @stutsman23 is the only one to remotely disassociate himself from it, but you, @DM8 , @00aubie , @gatorz1209 have embraced it 100%.

No one has admitted how wrong he clearly was. I could go and get dozens of these types of posts that you guys support, despite me and others warning you that the data and studies were off, or likely off. Truth and real science doesn't change from month to month, and semi-year to year.
Again, not supporting you does not mean I support someone else. It's not that difficult. I can agree with someone's opinion about you without agreeing with their opinion about covid in general.... HTH. I'm glad you've calmed down a little though, it's refreshing to read a post without the hashtags and gibberish... Have a great day

I'm just glad that I have all of you down on paper/record as supporting these clearly erroneous statements, and being in agreement with him. We're certainly likely to visit this thread as proof of y'alls support and overall crazy behavior during this pandemic. History is not likely to be kind to this type of full on delusion and embracing of fake news. @stutsman23 is the only one to remotely disassociate himself from it, but you, @DM8 , @00aubie , @gatorz1209 have embraced it 100%.

You don't have any note of anything about me defending any of that.

I do have a note here of you saying delta was planned.

Checkmate and mic drop. Booom

• Love
Reactions: DM8 and stutsman23
You don't have any note of anything about me defending any of that.

I do have a note here of you saying delta was planned.

Checkmate and mic drop. Booom
For one who screams about honesty and integrity, he sure does make up a lot of bullshit. I guess it makes him feel better to act like anyone who calls him out is part of some group out to get him, it's pretty silly and disingenuous though.

For one who screams about honesty and integrity, he sure does make up a lot of bullshit. I guess it makes him feel better to act like anyone who calls him out is part of some group out to get him, it's pretty silly and disingenuous though.
I can't pretend like I read more than the first couple sentences, if I'm being honest.

I stopped with this guy months ago. He went off the deep end.

Unfortunately, my BiL’s father listened a little too closely to your kind and @TBFan kind and passed away last night from covid. He was unvaccinated, started feeling bad on Christmas Day and passed last night at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola.

Thanks for your hard work in making people skeptical! Those self titled mRNA founder articles are doing great work!

Unfortunately, my BiL’s father listened a little too closely to your kind and @TBFan kind and passed away last night from covid. He was unvaccinated, started feeling bad on Christmas Day and passed last night at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola.

Thanks for your hard work in making people skeptical! Those self titled mRNA founder articles are doing great work!

I'm very sorry about your brother-in-law's father, but I've not posted a single "mRNA founder" article, nor have I told anyone that they should NOT get vaccinated. This is more of an appeal to emotion, that deflects away from me pointing out that people like Stomp and your gang, have been CLEARLY shown to have supported positions that are 100% scientifically wrong. Positions that I pointed out were likely wrong at the time, and you all acted EXTREMELY silly and ridiculed me constantly for making those points, yet they were eventually proven to the be right.

I've simply provided useful and extremely important information that is being severely suppressed by the leading authorities and agencies so that folks can more accurately assess their risk/reward ratio and make better, more informed decisions. No one can take issue with that, or at least, no rational person SHOULD take issue with that. I guess it's more accurate to say that no one can make a cogent argument that balanced, objective and critical information leads to better decisions in any situation. If a person happens to be right at a rather high percentage, over a very long period of time, they should be given at least a small amount of benefit of the doubt. It's very disingenuous and dishonest for you to act as if I've contributed in ANY way to this gentleman's death. I'll be praying for your extended family and their loss.

Sorry to hear about that. Condolences.

Sorry to hear about that. Condolences.
Shut the fvck up, people like you attributed to his death. You’re a fvcking piece of shit. My BiL’s family is now grieving over a death that could have been prevented.

• Sad
I'm very sorry about your brother-in-law's father, but I've not posted a single "mRNA founder" article, nor have I told anyone that they should NOT get vaccinated. This is more of an appeal to emotion, that deflects away from me pointing out that people like Stomp and your gang, have been CLEARLY shown to have supported positions that are 100% scientifically wrong. Positions that I pointed out were likely wrong at the time, and you all acted EXTREMELY silly and ridiculed me constantly for making those points, yet they were eventually proven to the be right.

I've simply provided useful and extremely important information that is being severely suppressed by the leading authorities and agencies so that folks can more accurately assess their risk/reward ratio and make better, more informed decisions. No one can take issue with that, or at least, no rational person SHOULD take issue with that. I guess it's more accurate to say that no one can make a cogent argument that balanced, objective and critical information leads to better decisions in any situation. If a person happens to be right at a rather high percentage, over a very long period of time, they should be given at least a small amount of benefit of the doubt. It's very disingenuous and dishonest for you to act as if I've contributed in ANY way to this gentleman's death. I'll be praying for your extended family and their loss.
You calling me dishonest is a huge piece of shit thing to do. You and your group of skeptics are the problem.

Shut the fvck up, people like you attributed to his death. You’re a fvcking piece of shit. My BiL’s family is now grieving over a death that could have been prevented.
Well, I tried to be gracious, and truly am sorry, regardless of how you feel about me and my quest to inform people of the truth.

Well, I tried to be gracious, and truly am sorry, regardless of how you feel about me and my quest to inform people of the truth.
Your “quest” and people like you are killing people left and right. There’s absolutely NO REASON we should have as many deaths as we do at this stage of the pandemic, but your stupid fvcking agenda won’t allow it. You can take your graciousness and go fvck yourself with it.

You calling me dishonest is a huge piece of shit thing to do. You and your group of skeptics are the problem.

I don't have a group, and I am not a skeptic. I believe that COVID is real, and I argued shoulder to shoulder with Stomp and DM8 when it first started.

I simply pointed out that you trying to play the blame game and target me as the cause of this gentleman's death is indeed dishonest. I laid out what I humbly hope is a very cogent argument clarifying my position HELPING people during the pandemic, not hurting them or causing them to be exposed to MORE risk. Unfortunately, you didn't address anything in that post.

I don't have a group, and I am not a skeptic. I believe that COVID is real, and I argued shoulder to shoulder with Stomp and DM8 when it first started.

I simply pointed out that you trying to play the blame game and target me as the cause of this gentleman's death is indeed dishonest. I laid out what I humbly hope is a very cogent argument clarifying my position HELPING people during the pandemic, not hurting them or causing them to be exposed to MORE risk. Unfortunately, you didn't address anything in that post.
You are a skeptic and doesn’t surprise me you cannot see it

You are a skeptic and doesn’t surprise me you cannot see it

It's all good, and I guess it's in how you define "skeptic".

I definitely feel that we've NOT done thorough analysis, really good science, and that we've sacrificed good science in order or promote and maximize vaccination numbers. I would not be surprised if the new vaccines eventually have some hiccups and/or lead to issues, (though I FULLY expect that they'll be swept under the rug if AT ALL possible).

I'm very disappointed that the leading agencies and authorities have chosen to go about this using deceitful propaganda, manipulation, extreme bullying, dishonesty and Orwellian censorship. I think those are all bad things, and that we would do more ultimate good and garner more overall trust, if we use an approach based on openness, honesty, provision of balanced information etc. If that fits your definition of a skeptic, then so be it, but TRUTH is the only thing that will position mankind in the BEST possible scenarios to avoid extinction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT