ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Stump where you at??

Get your spin cycle going….All your heroes in one video… I’m sure you’ve already thought this through.

@Stumpfan

Lol. Variants change things. Immunity wanes for vaccines preventing infection. The fact is they cut down on infections still but more than anything, they cut way down in deaths and hospitalizations and that’s a fact, son.

Lol. Variants change things. Immunity wanes for vaccines preventing infection. The fact is they cut down on infections still but more than anything, they cut way down in deaths and hospitalizations and that’s a fact, son.
Lol your confirmation bias is showing…

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyBeeGoode
Sure. But to make statements of absolutes for a new virus and new vaccines is the height of stupidity.

Sure. But to make statements of absolutes for a new virus and new vaccines is the height of stupidity.

No, you state what’s true at the time. Most know variants change things and vaccines will eventually wane.

• Haha
Reactions: autiger3234
No, you state what’s true at the time. Most know variants change things and vaccines will eventually wane.
Apparently they didn't know that vaccines have break through and wain and respiratory viruses mutate. That's the point.

Apparently they didn't know that vaccines have break through and wain and respiratory viruses mutate. That's the point.

No, they stated what was true at the time. Most understood that. Fauci often stated things followed by “for now” or “with this variant”, etc.

Get your spin cycle going….All your heroes in one video… I’m sure you’ve already thought this through.

@Stumpfan

Oh my gosh these compilation videos are rich. I'm SO glad that people saved video evidence, because the leading authorities doubled down on the lying when real science was done in other countries that went against the established narrative and PROVED that they were lying.

I told Stump all along that the data and many of the studies were spun and baked, but he was completely unable to see it. Even now, with all of the evidence, his strong level of delusion and low character won't allow him to simply admit that he was wrong, (like a stand up guy would do).

@Stumpfan

Many of the articles where they out and out lied and said the new vaccines would definitely provide sterilizing immunity, and allow us to definitely reach herd immunity, have been edited to cover up the fact that they lied, and were dead wrong, so these videos are needed.

Variants don't change a thing. Anyone remotely close to being an expert KNOWS that viruses mutate, so if they didn't anticipate that when they were manipulating folks with propaganda, they certainly don't qualify as being even basically qualified to be giving guidance.

Beyond that, I TOLD you many times that we should EXPECT twists, turns and curveballs and that you shouldn't be quoted the "experts" and making such definitive statements. You laughed at me and continued and swore that you'd be right because you were fOLLowInG ThE ScieNcE. Now, you are following the agenda script by continuing to lie, deflect and try to move the goalpost. They thought with the massive collusion and media control, that the truth would never get out, but thank God for real scientists doing true science in other countries. Against all odds, the truth made it's way to the surface and you should see exactly what others were trying to tell you dozens if not hundreds of time. You can't deny it now.

• Haha
Reactions: autiger3234
They don’t cut way down on deaths and hospitalizations? Yes or no?

This is pure deflection and represents a weak attempt to move the goalposts. We are talking about all of the lies that were told and promises that were intentionally put out to get more people to take the new vaccines. You should answer Yes or No as to whether they live up to the statements made in that video.

If they knew variants change thing, and that the vaccines would eventually wane, why did they NOT inform the general public, but instead constantly promised that things would "get back to normal" quickly if everyone simply took the vaccines???

If any of them didn't know that viruses mutate, they are beyond unqualified to speak on the topic. In your case, you were told DOZENS if not hundreds of times that unexpected curveballs should be expected, so you shouldn't state things so definitively, so you are without excuse. Egg. Gallons and gallons all over you and your crew's faces.

@Stumpfan

Stomp crew. Watch the video and comment as to whether the statements are right or wrong. Here's your chance to stand up for the truth, or forever be documented as supported fake news, fake science, spun and baked studies and data and all of the malaise due to the manipulation, lies, propaganda and information/truth suppression etc.

@00aubie , @DM8 , @gatorz1209 , @stutsman23 , @AUBK We now have scientific proof of how DEAD WRONG the "experts" were, as the truth leaked out against all odds and made it's way to the light.

Reactions: TBFan
(like a stand up guy would do).
Be a stand up guy and tell us about Delta being planned… Be a stand up guy and tell us your vaccination status… Practice what you preach, big boy.

You keep tagging me, I’ll keep putting you in your place. Can’t wait for your essay deflecting and avoiding full disclosure when it’s you put on the spot. I’ll assume it goes something like: “You’re changing the subject, I don’t like full disclosure on these topics, wah”… Enjoy your evening.

Reactions: DM8
@mrhickory , what is your take on the guidance being given by the experts such as Monica Ghandi in this video?

No one should ever speak in absolutes in medicine especially about a novel virus. There should be qualifiers such as “for now”, etc. I have tried to avoid speaking in absolutes except in regards to the data from our system and what we actually see in hospitals. The vaccines, however, did keep hospital from failing especially during delta (I have shared this data many times). With omicron, we have seen breakthrough infections and just as many reinfections. Luckily, we have not seen many severe ICU infections but our numbers are starting to rise. We have went from 4 inpatients to 27 as of this morning. Only 2 in the ICU thus far however. That number was close to 50% with delta. It still seems that those that are vaccinated or have natural immunity still have less severe infections with omicron.

I have tried to avoid absolutes and all guidance should have avoided absolutism as well. There is a reason why medicine is about best practices formulated through years of studies. Even then, best practices change. We used leeches to remove “toxins” not too long ago in medicine. But on the other hand, the physicians and scientists have become experts in their field for a reason and it involved many years of study, constant training, and years of developing further expertise through practice and experience. Everyone should understand that the recommendations given in this instance with a novel virus especially initially was the doctors and scientists best extremely educated guess.

I am now returning to the sane board to read about Bruce and our impending final four run.

Last edited:
Stomp crew. Watch the video and comment as to whether the statements are right or wrong. Here's your chance to stand up for the truth, or forever be documented as supported fake news, fake science, spun and baked studies and data and all of the malaise due to the manipulation, lies, propaganda and information/truth suppression etc.

@00aubie , @DM8 , @gatorz1209 , @stutsman23 , @AUBK We now have scientific proof of how DEAD WRONG the "experts" were, as the truth leaked out against all odds and made it's way to the light.
Mr. H just wrecked another one of your nutty narratives about doctors. It is astonishing that you keep setting yourself up to get embarrassed like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorz1209
No one should ever speak in absolutes in medicine especially about a novel virus. There should be qualifiers such as “for now”, etc. I have tried to avoid speaking in absolutes except in regards to the data from our system and what we actually see in hospitals. The vaccines, however, did keep hospital from failing especially during delta (I have shared this data many times). With omicron, we have seen breakthrough infections and just as many reinfections. Luckily, we have not seen many severe ICU infections but our numbers are starting to rise. We have went from 4 inpatients to 27 as of this morning. Only 2 in the ICU thus far however. That number was close to 50% with delta. It still seems that those that are vaccinated or have natural immunity still have less severe infections with omicron.

I have tried to avoid absolutes and all guidance should have avoided absolutism as well. There is a reason why medicine is about best practices formulated through years of studies. Even then, best practices change. We used leeches to remove “toxins” not too long ago in medicine. But on the other hand, the physicians and scientists have become experts in their field for a reason and it involved many years of study, constant training, and years of developing further expertise through practice and experience. Everyone should understand that the recommendations given in this instance with a novel virus especially initially was the doctors and scientists best extremely educated guess.

I am now returning to the sane board to read about Bruce and our impending final four run.
BRUCE sure is handsome

• Love
Reactions: gatorz1209

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I told @Stumpfan , and @DM8 the EXACT same thing over and over and over again very early in this thing, (primarily Stomp). My entire prolonged rant is primarily about how the information was couched and presented to the masses. It just drove me nuts to see them position information as absolute, that knowledgeable people CLEARLY knew was NOT absolute. Even I knew, and would frequently point out why it was foolish to speak in such definitive tones about things that we absolutely couldn't know for certain. IMHO, it was clear manipulation through use of propaganda and misinformation.

Stomp, I hope for you and DM8, this puts this topic to sleep forever, for you two. Even without this advice from someone whose opinion you have ultimate faith in, you should have realized them from the numerous times you have argued a position vehemently, and then later been proven wrong. If even I was able to recognize such erroneous information, and felt that surely the "experts" could recognize it, and it left as the only option that they were likely misleading the public ON PURPOSE. We all know that there was bias towards getting as many people on earth as possible to take the new vaccines, so some probably justified the horrible approach, shaky "science" and spun data, reasoning that the ends justify the means. I humbly and obviously disagree, (VERY strongly).

Mr. H just wrecked another one of your nutty narratives about doctors. It is astonishing that you keep setting yourself up to get embarrassed like that.

In actuality, and truth, he agreed with and backed up everything that I was screaming at the top of my lungs to you and Stomp so much early last year, and this past spring when you two would get the latest tweet and just SPRINT forward with it as if it were hardened, time tested "fact". It was clear that the logic and reasoning that I offered was solid, and that the "science" was in many cases, FAR from solid.

At any rate, that's water over the bridge, (if you'd just admit that you were wrong on multiple accounts so that we can move on), as it's CLEAR what was subsequently proven over time. And that is that I happened to be right in multiple instances, and you two hanging your hats on the tweets and position of several "experts", (who were using baked and spun data and manipulative positioning of their opinions to mislead), were dead wrong.

As clear as it is what Dr.H said in his response, you continue to lie. When someone does that repeatedly, it clearly causes them to lose all credibility and respect. Again, please consider changing. We are ALL wrong at times, and the proper, correct and stand up thing to do is to simply admit when we believed something, but was subsequently proven to be wrong. It's just the right thing to do, and most importantly, it's the ONLY way we can do solid science and position mankind to be in the best position to minimize the chances for extinction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT