ADVERTISEMENT

Geraldo Thought He Was Immune Because He Was Vaccinated

TBFan

All-American
Jul 2, 2001
How many other people think this way? And how clueless can a supposed investigative journalist be to STILL believe the vaccinated cannot get COVID?

This is SO, so awesome that misinformation is being dispelled, and against all odds, the truth is forcing it's way to the surface. He was dead wrong for attacking the "unvaccinated", just as all of those in the media who are/were completely duped by the false science and lies. However, once he was FORCED to come face to face with truth, he humbled himself, corrected his erroneous course and did what was right. He has my respect.

He admitted that he was wrong. So many others in this debate are using partisan political tactics and they will NOT admit the truth, no matter how much damage they do to society, civilization, others and mankind in general.

@Stumpfan , @DM8 , @00aubie , @AUBK , @gatorz1209

Last edited:
The first two posters ITT are responsible for thousands of preventable deaths due to COVID

The first two posters ITT are responsible for thousands of preventable deaths due to COVID

So you are resorting to massive lying now??? I haven't told a single person that they should NOT take the vaccine, but I have provided TONS of information, truth and other things that would allow them to make informed, fair and balanced decisions.

You have to be brainwashed and/or crazy to rail against someone being given truth and better positioned to make informed decisions. Let me ask you one question. If you took any new drug, and it came out later that the authorities KNEW that it might be harmful, or out and out knew it WAS harmful, but they wanted everyone to take it for some reason so they gave it to you anyway; would you feel you were wronged?

Last edited:
Reactions: TBFan
So you are resorting to massive lying now??? I haven't told a single person that they should NOT take the vaccine, but I have provided TONS of information, truth and other things that would allow them to make informed, fair and balanced decisions.

You have to be brainwashed and/or crazy to rail against someone being positioned to make informed decisions. Let me ask you one question. If you took any new drug, and it came out later that the authorities KNEW that it might be harmful, or out and out knew it WAS harmful, but they wanted everyone to take it for some reason, would you feel you were wronged?
Whatever helps you rationalize taking the lives of dumb people

This dude loves tagging me so much. So weird.

6b24d9a4-5554-4c4a-be0f-17855907b200_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23 and AUBK
Then you should probably support the vaccine

Providing suppressed information and supporting truth so that everyone can make the informed decisions, (i.e. the BEST decisions possible), is indeed supporting everyone in the best manner possible.

However that said, I don't blindly support things that are put out with a short-circuited analysis. I believe in complete, objective and thorough analysis for this entire family of technologies, so that we don't end up taking one step forward in the short term, (i.e. the obvious benefits from lower hospitalizations and deaths), but taking two or three steps backwards when all is said and done, (i.e. the longer term, bigger picture perspective).

If we end up doing more harm overall, and with more deaths overall, that's a net 'L' regardless of the short term benefit we are experiencing. The ONLY way to minimize our chances of that happening is to do a thorough, complete and objective analysis, (and unfortunately, we have FAILED to do that).

Last edited:
Let's stay on topic. What do you think about the video, and what it implies??? Why aren't any of the Stomp gang addressing that question and those implications?
Why don’t you address your post saying the delta surge was “planned”?

• Love
Reactions: stutsman23
Just tell the truth man. You don't know my vaccination status, and furthermore, it's none of your business. Most importantly, it is NOT in any way germane to this conversation. Stop deflecting like a coward.
Yeah… none of my business (you’re vaccinated) and you spend all of this energy trying to tell people not to get it.

You’re a piece of shit trying to harm people man. No respect for you as a person… you’re a sick puppy.

Are you the pot or the kettle?

I am neither. I'm one completely outside of the fire, TRYING my best to stand for TRUTH and get inveterate liars and partisan simps to realize how wrong they are. The hope is that you will choose to do the right thing and come out of the fire and into the light.

You thought you were being cute, but if we were in any type of judged court or debate, they would ask you for proof. So, can you go and get even 4 or 5 posts that demonstrate me being a hypocrite by changing topics, resorting to clear out and out lies, or using ad hominem to initiate VIOLENT cursing attacks on others whenever I'm faced with tough questions and/or the TRUTH?

I'll sit here and wait, but it doesn't take a crystal ball to know that it's going to turn out quite embarrassing for you. You won't be able to do it, because I do not operate in that manner. When I'm proven wrong or faced with truth, I admit that I was wrong, and add that new information to my belief system. That's how you learn and grow,(something that you few awful folks obviously don't believe in). It's too bad your fellow Stomp gang members, including the one that you tried to white knight for, doesn't do the same.

You called my bluff and I don't wanna talk about it, so... "it's not germane to the conversation" 🤣

You have become a full-fledged hater. Dang, it used to be that when someone would do a good job defending their argument/position, the truth they proved was accepted, and it was actually a feather in their cap. Now, with some of these modern day snowflakes, the more right you are, the more they hate you and follow you around just hoping that you'll forget to dot an "i" so they can "got you" (sic) in their minds. Worst of all, is when folks get tired of waiting, so they just make stuff up and booty-buddy like anything negative that someone else says.

Can't prove NUTHIN, but I'm going to throw rotten fruit and co-sign anyway.

• Haha
Yeah… none of my business (you’re vaccinated) and you spend all of this energy trying to tell people not to get it.

You’re a piece of shit trying to harm people man. No respect for you as a person… you’re a sick puppy.

I've asked you to prove that I'm vaccinated..., then the line goes dead as you shrink off into oblivion. Nothing, nada.

Then, I ask you to get even 3 or 4 posts where I've told anyone at all that they should not get vaccinated, or anything that shows I'm trying to harm folks and it's a virtual plague of Jiminy Crickets. Nothing, nada.

If you guys could just step back and see how you look, objectively, there would be a huge collective, "Ooof". It's not a good look at all. Straight haters, for no good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
Why don’t you address your post saying the delta surge was “planned”?

What is there to address? It's a none issue that major cowards are using to distract away from tough questions, (such as the one that I asked you above and you dodged). Don't deflect when someone hits you with the truth. Embrace it if you can't disprove it.

My single sentence that you keep bringing up was just a (f)punny joke, but I would not at all be surprised if we aren't re-visiting that thread some day. It's a big nothing-burger that it's quite obvious you pull because you have nothing of substance, can't refute a good argument, or otherwise need a deflection/distraction. Weak..., as..., water.

What is there to address? It's a none issue that major cowards are using to distract away from tough questions, (such as the one that I asked you above and you dodged). Don't deflect when someone hits you with the truth. Embrace it if you can't disprove it.

My single sentence that you keep bringing up was just a (f)punny joke, but I would not at all be surprised if we aren't re-visiting that thread some day. It's a big nothing-burger that it's quite obvious you pull because you have nothing of substance, can't refute a good argument, or otherwise need a deflection/distraction. Weak..., as..., water.
So you still won’t address it? All we need to know. BuT fAiR aNd HONEST

• Love
You have become a full-fledged hater. Dang, it used to be that when someone would do a good job defending their argument/position, the truth they proved was accepted, and it was actually a feather in their cap. Now, with some of these modern day snowflakes, the more right you are, the more they hate you and follow you around just hoping that you'll forget to dot an "i" so they can "got you" (sic) in their minds. Worst of all, is when folks get tired of waiting, so they just make stuff up and booty-buddy like anything negative that someone else says.

Can't prove NUTHIN, but I'm going to throw rotten fruit and co-sign anyway.
Just asking you to be OPEN AND HONEST, but I guess that's not really what you care about after all.

How many other people think this way? And how clueless can a supposed investigative journalist be to STILL believe the vaccinated cannot get COVID?

This is all meaningless. If everybody was vaccinated and boosted, hospitals would be at normalcy right now. He was wrong that he couldn’t get Covid but it’s nearly impossible for him to die while boosted. This does not compare to the misinformation like the booster causes you to be more likely to get Covid or the vaccines are more dangerous than getting Covid. That misinformation has caused about 200,000 deaths.

I addressed it in my response. Were you not able to understand and comprehend what was said???

It was a semi-joke and pun. Though I was joking, I wouldn't at all be surprised if something came out many years later.
Oh so you were joking now? Of course you were😂

I addressed it in my response. Were you not able to understand and comprehend what was said???

It was a semi-joke and pun. Though I was joking, I wouldn't at all be surprised if something came out many years later.
jimmybutler-what.gif

How's your reading comprehension? I addressed it in my reply to him, and again right above this post.
Dodging it isn’t addressing it. HTH

Oh so you were joking now? Of course you were😂

Oh boy. I have to break everything down for you. A normal person with even average comprehension abilities would have read that single sentence in context and come to that conclusion on their own.

I said that I was semi-joking, and that I wouldn't be surprised if we're not re-visting the topic at some point in the future. Do those qualifications for the statement give you any insight???

I answered it head on, and honestly..., but I guess you just want to play games.

You da big man. You da big John Wayne. Oh boy did you get me good and really show me up in that debate. You "e-win". You're just the better man. (Do you feel better about yourself now?)
I like yore new rustled go-to... "da big John Wayne" lolz

It's ok, full disclosure and open and honest discourse only applies to some. We get it.

Reactions: gatorz1209
I like yore new rustled go-to... "da big John Wayne" lolz

It's ok, full disclosure and open and honest discourse only applies to some. We get it.

Hey. When you come across someone who is just your superior in every way, and who gets the better of you in debate, you should acknowledge it, right? You are DA MAN.

The insight, perspicacity and cogency of your arguments just blow us little dusty fella's away. You ARE the e-BMOC of the day.

Hey. When you come across someone who is just your superior in every way, and who gets the better of you in debate, you should acknowledge it, right? You are DA MAN.

The insight, perspicacity and cogency of your arguments just blow us little dusty fella's away. You ARE the e-BMOC of the day.
Geez. Yore mighty rustled this afternoon. I apologize for doing this to you. Enjoy the rest of your day big guy.

Oh boy. I have to break everything down for you. A normal person with even average comprehension abilities would have read that single sentence in context and come to that conclusion on their own.

I said that I was semi-joking, and that I wouldn't be surprised if we're not re-visting the topic at some point in the future. Do those qualifications for the statement give you any insight???
Oh so you are only a SEMI-conspiracy theorist

• Love
I've asked you to prove that I'm vaccinated..., then the line goes dead as you shrink off into oblivion. Nothing, nada.

Then, I ask you to get even 3 or 4 posts where I've told anyone at all that they should not get vaccinated, or anything that shows I'm trying to harm folks and it's a virtual plague of Jiminy Crickets. Nothing, nada.

If you guys could just step back and see how you look, objectively, there would be a huge collective, "Ooof". It's not a good look at all. Straight haters, for no good reason.
I don’t owe you anything sweetheart and you aren’t worth the time.

Hell, even when folks do take a minute to link some of your b/s, you just deny it anyway.

Spineless… and vaccinated.

I don’t owe you anything sweetheart and you aren’t worth the time.

Hell, even when folks do take a minute to link some of your b/s, you just deny it anyway.

Spineless… and vaccinated.

If you make harsh attacks that others clearly know are lies, and you are challenged to back them up with proof, you should indeed provide that proof, unless you are just full of BS. You NEVER provide proof, so it only proves that you are an inveterate liar like your boss, and fellow gang member DM8.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT