ADVERTISEMENT

Washington St. fired due to refusing to get

What about those that developed myocarditis or blood clots due to the vaccine. Did they make a good decision to get vaccinated?

Yes as they were going to get that from Covid if they got that from the vaccine. You’re way more likely to get both from Covid. Also, if you’re a young male, you can get j&j. If you’re a female, you can get mRNA. Problem solved.

Reactions: Big Blue
Depends on their status...

I am very intrigued about watching how they finish. Fire half of the on field staff. Wonder if they have enough people to even coach the team?

Imagine there will be a large exodus from the team and will be interesting who they get for next season and how they handle it.
They got any OTs or WRs? We could use em

Reactions: au_goat and DM8
Depends on their status...

I am very intrigued about watching how they finish. Fire half of the on field staff. Wonder if they have enough people to even coach the team?

Imagine there will be a large exodus from the team and will be interesting who they get for next season and how they handle it.
I hope some grad assistants get opportunities and 1 or 2 of them (or more) turn it into a full fledged coaching position whether at WSU or elsewhere. That would be the best ending to this mess, IMO.

Yes as they were going to get that from Covid if they got that from the vaccine. You’re way more likely to get both from Covid. Also, if you’re a young male, you can get j&j. If you’re a female, you can get mRNA. Problem solved.
This is the route we went with my son. Went J&J just because it was a single shot and because there had been some reports about myocarditis for young males. Risk was very low either way, I am sure. My daughter also decided to go J&J even with the prior blood clot issues because it was only one shot and she previously had COVID so didn't really need anything other than a record of vaccination and whatever immune boost she got from the vax. As with the vast, vast majority of people, neither of them had any issues with the vaccine. Yet. ;)

Two thoughts...

1) Grab BYU -3.5 if still available.

2) Losing a football coach over a mandate is one thing, but losing law enforcement officers (and hospital workers) will negatively affect communities in Washington State.
It is a very sad situation. However we could use more cops and health care employees in Alabama, and all over the south.

This is the route we went with my son. Went J&J just because it was a single shot and because there had been some reports about myocarditis for young males. Risk was very low either way, I am sure. My daughter also decided to go J&J even with the prior blood clot issues because it was only one shot and she previously had COVID so didn't really need anything other than a record of vaccination and whatever immune boost she got from the vax. As with the vast, vast majority of people, neither of them had any issues with the vaccine. Yet. ;)

Chances are considerably lower with vaccines than Covid for both as you know. If it was me, I would not take chances though and chose the vaccine that had even lower rates. My daughter did Pfizer.

Reactions: Big Blue

Sigh... Stomp, would everyone who has gotten vaccinated, be guaranteed 100% to have gotten COVID had they not gotten vaccinated???

Then, we know that 100% of those who did get COVID, wouldn't have all developed myocarditis and/or blood blots. Lastly, even some fully vaccinated folks will get COVID, so will they "get both from Covid" too??? Think man....THINK!!!

Federally approved vaccines have been mandated for staff and students at public institutions for many decades. Hee haw on brother. “Muh raghts and muh freedumbs”
You still masking heavy?

You would think the part in bold would allow for a religious exemption for JNJ. Of course, the militant forced vaccination mob would not approve.

“The Johnson & Johnson vaccine … was tested and is produced with abortion-derived cell lines raising … moral concerns. Therefore, if one has the ability to choose a vaccine, Pfizer or Moderna’s vaccines should be chosen over Johnson & Johnson.”

You would think the part in bold would allow for a religious exemption for JNJ. Of course, the militant forced vaccination mob would not approve.

“The Johnson & Johnson vaccine … was tested and is produced with abortion-derived cell lines raising … moral concerns. Therefore, if one has the ability to choose a vaccine, Pfizer or Moderna’s vaccines should be chosen over Johnson & Johnson.”

Source to article?

You still masking heavy?
You still fvcking your sister?
This is why I bunk
TkgJNHl.gif

Source to article?
@CPATiger is full of shit and it took all of 3 seconds to debunk.

Reactions: DM8
Source to article?

Dr. Amesh Adalja, a Senior Scholar at Johns Hopkins who treats infectious disease, critical care and emergency patients and also works on pandemic policy.

“The vaccine itself does not include any kind of fetal cells. However, the vaccine is manufactured using fetal cells, as is the AstraZeneca vaccine. The origin of these cell lines is from aborted fetuses,” Adalja said.

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
Dr. Amesh Adalja, a Senior Scholar at Johns Hopkins who treats infectious disease, critical care and emergency patients and also works on pandemic policy.

“The vaccine itself does not include any kind of fetal cells. However, the vaccine is manufactured using fetal cells, as is the AstraZeneca vaccine. The origin of these cell lines is from aborted fetuses,” Adalja said.

Catholic citizens of Illinois dot org

shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

Reactions: DM8

Hahahaha! Sig just owned you.

@CPATiger is full of shit and it took all of 3 seconds to debunk.

From the article you linked. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

"While the vaccine used lab-replicated fetal cells (known as fetal cell lines) during its production process"

Can you read?

Can you? I'll post it again. This time read it slowly so you understand.

• Haha
LOL, true dat, but unfortunately, early on in the process, there were far too many exuberant folks who were trying to do good, who were in essence saying that certain things were 100%. It triggers me just a bit, because it's simply not true, and it's deceptive, (even though I know they meant well and just wanted as many as possible to take the new mRNA vaccines).

We had and still have folks like @Stumpfan, and @DM8 telling folks here on these very boards, that the new vaccines are 100% safe and effective. I was telling them that NOTHING is 100%, and we shouldn't even expect that type of foolishness, but instead, we should EXPECT to have to make tweaks. So, they lit me up and started calling me an anti-vaxxer even though I made it clear that me and my family have taken pretty much everything out there. Right @00aubie?
cddf4847346747a2764187a98b47591573ffd965d51cd32bc162e25c6c60c770_1.jpg

Tell me what you think lab-replicated means

Exactly which part of this are you not understanding...

The part where your source is the catholic citizens of Illinois dot org

Reactions: Stumpfan
LOL, true dat, but unfortunately, early on in the process, there were far too many exuberant folks who were trying to do good, who were in essence saying that certain things were 100%. It triggers me just a bit, because it's simply not true, and it's deceptive, (even though I know they meant well and just wanted as many as possible to take the new mRNA vaccines).

We had and still have folks like @Stumpfan, and @DM8 telling folks here on these very boards, that the new vaccines are 100% safe and effective. I was telling them that NOTHING is 100%, and we shouldn't even expect that type of foolishness, but instead, we should EXPECT to have to make tweaks. So, they lit me up and started calling me an anti-vaxxer even though I made it clear that me and my family have taken pretty much everything out there. Right @00aubie?
Have you told everyone that you're vaccinated yet?

I see we are entering the abortion rights portion of the *checks notes* Washington State football coach getting fired for not getting a vaccine argument. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If this were a vaccine based off of classical vaccine technology such as Polio, Measles or Smallpox, I'd agree, however you MUST factor in the new technology used, the fact that we don't have usage data over the full-lifecycle etc., and the ADDITIONAL RISK that creates.
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: au_goat and 00aubie
Oh, absolutely. I've told @Stumpfan, @DM8 and others DOZENS of times that with all technology we come out with, we have to "debug" it, and work the kinks out, so we should NOT be lying to folks telling them it's 100% guaranteed to be safe. That's just not reality when imperfect man makes anything.

It's EXACTLY why new drugs, new technology etc. carries more risk. Until you move things across the line, out into the public and start getting usage data across the COMPLETE life-cycle for the full population, you can expect a few unexpected twists and turns, and various kinks that have to be worked out to improve the process. Again, this is exactly why we should mandate a new/novel vaccine. Folks have an innate right to decide their own risk threshold.
Er60A6oXAAAm39e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 00aubie
This doctor is a shit source?

Your sources are correct, those tissue cells were used during the development and production of the JnJ vaccine. The vaccine itself does not contain any cells or tissue however.

And I'm not sure that you want to hear that you have gotten vaccines in the past that were developed and produced using those tissues and cells, but you have, unless you have not gotten the MMR or MMR+chickenpox or standalone chickenpox vaccines. And I really hope you don't get shingles if you have an issue taking any drug developed this way.

Reactions: 00aubie and DM8
Still waiting on everyone's thoughts about Wazzu football moving forward...
Interesting spot with BYU coming to town. They will either be fired up or flat as hell, imo.

These kids have had to deal with multiple suicides on the team in recent years as well... truly hate this for them.

Hate to break it to Dr. Adalja, Pfizer and Moderna used fetal cell line HEK 293 in the research and development phase. J&J used PER.C6.

People should be able to claim religious exemptions for those reasons, but I'd hope that they also claim exemptions for medicines like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Benadryl, Claritin, Pepto, Sudafed, Aspirin, Tums to name a few. Same for vaccines, the MMR vaccine was developed using fetal cell lines. So unless they don't take any of those others, I'd say they're being disingenuous.

But that situation and those vaccines are T-TOTALLY different than this current situation. Those mandated vaccines were all based on tried and true, classical vaccine technology, (LAV and inactivated), that we have DECADES of usage data on across the complete life-cycle, and we can therefore pretty much guarantee scientifically that they are safe.

However, the new vaccines for COVID are based on relatively new technology, (especially the mRNA vaccines), that we only have data on from the immediate short-term, therefore we can NOT guarantee anything. If you can't pretty much guarantee things scientifically/medically, then you cannot mandate and force people to take on the associated risk.
vaccines.jpg

Reactions: AUNashvegas
This doctor is a shit source?

Dude, there is nothing in the vaccine like he said. Nothing. Maybe he’s just a nut job.

Lol. No. Your sources are shit.

Dude, there is nothing in the vaccine like he said. Nothing. Maybe he’s just a nut job.

Here is another shit source.

THE QUESTION: Is it true aborted fetal cell lines were used to create the Johnson & Johnson vaccine?

THE ANSWER: Yes, fetal cell lines were used to manufacture and develop the J&J COVID-19 vaccine.

OUR SOURCES: Our sources include two experts in the Texas medical field: Dr. Mark Casanova, the immediate past president of the Dallas County Medical Society, and Dr. Ashley Garling, the clinical assistant professor with the University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT