ADVERTISEMENT

US Soccer reporter Grant Wahl dies during world cup game in Qatar

Everyone watching the world cup doesn't give a **** how many people die as long as they get to watch some idiots kick a ball around for 90 minutes to end the game 0-0....any of yall who've been abroad and been to a big soccer match would know the players are literally gods to a LOT of people. If you think the Iron bowl is crazy it's nothing compared to soccer rivalries.

Slave labor, murder, corruption etc.... Just how the rest of the world does soccer and it makes American sports look like they're run by a bunch of saints.
FIFA makes college football look like a church charity event.

@Jay G. Tate - do I need to post the “fvcking Liberals” meme to get this thread moved, too?
Is it just me that is noticing more than an unusual amount of healthy people dying suddenly of blood clots and heart ailments? I can’t imagine what some have done differently in the past few years that might be causing this..

Got vaccinated

I can’t spoon feed you through life little buddy, one day maybe you’ll start thinking for yourself.

So... you're saying you believe the vaccine is killing people? I assume you came up with that by thinking for yourself, can you share the lab results that led you to this conclusion?

Reactions: 00aubie
Seems a little inconsistent that this is cool but a meme about politics was over the line.
Jay doesn’t have a mod really. It’s usually based on his schedule. I don’t think anything is on purpose in other words.

Jay doesn’t have a mod really. It’s usually based on his schedule. I don’t think anything is on purpose in other words.
I agree with the general statement, but he's literally posted in this thread.

So... you're saying you believe the vaccine is killing people? I assume you came up with that by thinking for yourself, can you share the lab results that led you to this conclusion?
Why do you keep bringing up a vaccine?

Something was indeed comprising his heart as he was complaining about chest pains on his podcast.

• Haha

Why do you keep avoiding answering the question about how he died? You insinuated you knew the cause of death and you're too chickenshit to say what you think it is

Something was indeed comprising his heart as he was complaining about chest pains on his podcast.
You’re not fooling anyone. Except yourself, I mean. And the word you’re looking for is “compromising”.

Individuals are. Countries don’t do shit. People do
I’ve said throughout that he could have been killed, but I also just disagree with the notion I’ve seen online that this is some assassination plot from the highest levels of Qatar’s leadership. I don’t think this single American soccer journalists is important enough for a government to assassinate

Just don’t think countries like Qatar are in the knocking off American journalist business
dwight-schrute.gif
Reminds me of this exchange from The Godfather…

Kay: But you are not like him Michael. You said you weren’t going to become a man like your father.
Michael: My father’s no different than any other powerful man, like a senator or president.
Kay: Do you know how naive you sound?
Michael: Why?
Kay: Because senators and presidents don’t have men killed
Michael: Who’s being naive, Kay?

Reactions: aupit
One of my good friends from high school dropped dead from a heart attack at 25. He was a marathon runner and in amazing shape. I know it was the vaccine that caused it, no other explanation. It was 10 years ago, but still.
What vaccine 10 years ago?

If he is a huge soccer guy it’s probably the gerbil he had in his arse that had something to do with it

One of my good friends from high school dropped dead from a heart attack at 25. He was a marathon runner and in amazing shape. I know it was the vaccine that caused it, no other explanation. It was 10 years ago, but still.
Lol at “I know”.

• A day before his passing, Wahl said on his podcast that he was suffering from a 'death rattle' cough and that he wasn't sleeping enough
The 48-year-old from Kansas told a podcast on Thursday his body 'finally broke down on me' before he collapsed during the Argentina v Netherlands game.

He said he felt as though he was suffering with bronchitis and that he been to a medical clinic twice.

Agree. Keep the vaccine conspiracy theorists on the pore board.
Gracious, I would put the hey we are gonna kill this world famous journalist because he wore a rainbow shirt(stupid because he is supposed to be a you know, journalist) and called out our OSHA practices when every dam camera in the world is pointing at us right now theory way above the possible myocarditis theory on the tinfoil hat scale. NOBODY F'ING KNOWS YET THEY JUST SPOUT SH1T LIKE THEY DO. Check his results then start the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumpfan
Gracious, I would put the hey we are gonna kill this world famous journalist because he wore a rainbow shirt(stupid because he is supposed to be a you know, journalist) and called out our OSHA practices when every dam camera in the world is pointing at us right now theory way above the possible myocarditis theory on the tinfoil hat scale. NOBODY F'ING KNOWS YET THEY JUST SPOUT SH1T LIKE THEY DO. Check his results then start the conversation.
By the way you do know there are now documented cases of vaccine and booster injury with the main complication being pulmonary and cardiac related. It's rare right now but it's real.

Gracious, I would put the hey we are gonna kill this world famous journalist because he wore a rainbow shirt(stupid because he is supposed to be a you know, journalist) and called out our OSHA practices when every dam camera in the world is pointing at us right now theory way above the possible myocarditis theory on the tinfoil hat scale.
And you’d be wrong. There is zero evidence that myocarditis from vaccines is causing cardiac death. Zero.

By the way you do know there are now documented cases of vaccine and booster injury with the main complication being pulmonary and cardiac related. It's rare right now but it's real.
The myocarditis caused by the vaccine is mild and the vast majority of people completely recover. When myocarditis happens after COVID, on the other hand, outcomes are worse.

Reactions: hsvtgr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT