ADVERTISEMENT

US Soccer reporter Grant Wahl dies during world cup game in Qatar

I’m sorry for he and his family, but you can’t challenge the status quo in other countries like you can here. We seen this over and over. You have to be realistic about it, is supporting your brother’s choice worth dying over? The Emir doesn’t F around.
Agreed. I’m not saying it’s right, but I don’t understand the shock when something like this happens… what did you think they were going to do? Did you think they were going to change their entire way of life because you wore a rainbow shirt? Or did it not go over exactly how you thought it would?

Agreed. I’m not saying it’s right, but I don’t understand the shock when something like this happens… what did you think they were going to do? Did you think they were going to change their entire way of life because you wore a rainbow shirt? Or did it not go over exactly how you thought it would?
This is why I'm not taking weed into Russia anytime soon. Just seems like common sense.

The west thinks only western values should be respected…

Just don’t think countries like Qatar are in the knocking off American journalist business

dwight-schrute.gif

I’m sorry for he and his family, but you can’t challenge the status quo in other countries like you can here. We seen this over and over. You have to be realistic about it, is supporting your brother’s choice worth dying over? The Emir doesn’t F around.
Jumping from a guy dies, no information available, to the Qatari's killed him because of a t-shirt? A shirt that initiated a 30 minute detainment before being allowed in the stadium while still wearing the shirt?

Pulmonary embolisms and deep vein thrombosis are not uncommon after long flights, and statistically, the chances of suffering a pulmonary embolism or DVT after a long flight are monumentally greater that the chance that you were singled out for murder by an Emir whose biggest ambition is to make his Kingdom a respected and modernized country.

Quatar stands to gain nothing and lose a great deal. ‘The Qataris killed him’ theory needs a lot of work before it rises to the level of ridiculously unlikely.

Jumping from a guy dies, no information available, to the Qatari's killed him because of a t-shirt? A shirt that initiated a 30 minute detainment before being allowed in the stadium while still wearing the shirt?

Pulmonary embolisms and deep vein thrombosis are not uncommon after long flights, and statistically, the chances of suffering a pulmonary embolism or DVT after a long flight are monumentally greater that the chance that you were singled out for murder by an Emir whose biggest ambition is to make his Kingdom a respected and modernized country.

Quatar stands to gain nothing and lose a great deal. ‘The Qataris killed him’ theory needs a lot of work before it rises to the level of ridiculously unlikely.

So does the vaccine theory tbh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT