ADVERTISEMENT

No more Tater praise

Nov 24, 2004
Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.

Reactions: fntiger and PabloSC
Only a gamecock would be bragging about ONLY losing by 5. ( and I seem to recall that you guys scored with like 2 seconds left to make it look respectable while Watson and the rest of the starters had been on the sidelines celebrating their undefeated regular season for about 15 minutes )
you guys are pathetic

Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.
It's Nationwide and nobody pays attention to USuC outside of your little FGF forum.Auburn stands a better chance than the Chickens against Clemson as they have recruited talent under Gus. Glad to see someone else pointed out scoring a garbage time TD with ONE second left is not as close as you idiots try and pretend it was. As stated , Watson and company were already celebrating their undefeated season when that TD was scored.

Ha-ha. This didn't work out the way you wanted did it?

Good ole manafold, fgf's village idiot.

Oh and by the way, get used to the bragging because it's not going away. You should be used to it by now. Clemson has dominated your sorry program since it's beginning.

Will SC fans never understand that it's not just Clemson fans that ridicule and make fun of you. It's the entire CFB fanbase.

This thread is a prime example. You coming to a conference foes board to try and get some "sympathy" pats on the back because AU is playing the team that occupies your dome 24/7 only to get ridiculed by them too. Gotta love it.

Is that you Manafold?
A_seISVCYAAoq6l.jpg:large

Ahhh Manafold. I been wondering when you'd show up here. It's true that there's a ton of hype for Clemson this year and I can't say I'm not enjoying it. However, only the most stupid homerish Clemson fan would consider an opening game at Auburn a "warmup".

Auburn regularly recruits at a top 10 level and looking at both rosters, top to bottom, it's hard not to give Auburn the edge in overall talent. When two teams that are evenly matched meet early in the season, anything can happen. Anyone on either side that is comfortable and confident in a win here is way off base IMHO.

That being said, I do try to look at things w/o my orange glasses. Homerism aside, I think that you'd rather be Clemson coming into this game. Clemson's primary advantage here is at the QB spot with a proven playmaker that many consider to the best QB in the country. Auburn has several talented prospects still fighting for the position with less than a week and a half before kickoff. That's not ideal.

I look for a fairly close game with Clemson pulling away late as Auburn's talented but thin squad of CBs get tired playing against Clemson's stable of WRs

Manafold's idiocy over on FGF, as bad as it is, is actually bested by a village idiot name Sportsuites1.
Even other SC fans can't stand that guy, and block his posts so they don't have to read his foolishness.

Auburn fans, we're looking forward to a grat game against a great program on the Plains.

Manafold's idiocy over on FGF, as bad as it is, is actually bested by a village idiot name Sportsuites1.
Even other SC fans can't stand that guy, and block his posts so they don't have to read his foolishness.

Auburn fans, we're looking forward to a grat game against a great program on the Plains.
Ace Dilcock over on Cocky Talk is just as bad as those 2. Anything he can make up and propose as facts is fair game in his little mind.

Reactions: Tigerfan8002
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT