ADVERTISEMENT

No more Tater praise

Lulz at the Jr fan posting a GIF of a national title appearance. How about a GIF of that trophy case in Columbia with the 1969 ACC title and the poor lady who has to dust that shit to make it look new for recruits.

FSUReturn.gif

This is fun.

Reactions: Tenn"cock
@jackrabbit slim

80 should be a special number to USCjr fans. It's been over 80 years (83 to be exact) since you've beaten Auburn and it just so happens that the HoF Football Coach who dumped your doormat program (right after you named a facility after him) to take the same job at UF was enshrined with an 80' poster after beating your big brother 5 years inna row....

Got damn, that's pathetic.

10ED0DB736A74D2FB889067E32E96D8F

Last edited:
80 should be a special number to USCjr fans. It's been over 80 years (83 to be exact) since you've beaten Auburn and it just so happens that the HoF Football Coach who dumped your doormat program (right after you named a facility after him) to take the same job at UF was enshrined with an 80' poster after beating your big brother 5 years inna row....

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!

Ahhh Manafold. I been wondering when you'd show up here. It's true that there's a ton of hype for Clemson this year and I can't say I'm not enjoying it. However, only the most stupid homerish Clemson fan would consider an opening game at Auburn a "warmup".

Auburn regularly recruits at a top 10 level and looking at both rosters, top to bottom, it's hard not to give Auburn the edge in overall talent. When two teams that are evenly matched meet early in the season, anything can happen. Anyone on either side that is comfortable and confident in a win here is way off base IMHO.

That being said, I do try to look at things w/o my orange glasses. Homerism aside, I think that you'd rather be Clemson coming into this game. Clemson's primary advantage here is at the QB spot with a proven playmaker that many consider to the best QB in the country. Auburn has several talented prospects still fighting for the position with less than a week and a half before kickoff. That's not ideal.

I look for a fairly close game with Clemson pulling away late as Auburn's talented but thin squad of CBs get tired playing against Clemson's stable of WRs

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/w...jor-trash-about-auburn-in-jordan-hare-stadium

Damn....You auburn fans are ruthless
I thought our guys on TIF were rough
You guys take the cake
Start John Franklin and have him run around
Ya never know. Y'all have talent for sure
Watson is just really good

@jackrabbit slim

It sure is pathetic.

Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.
You Clemson boys are riding high since you finally found a QB good enough to take you through your annual cup cake ACC schedule unblemished which is the easiest path in the power 5 to the playoffs, however, your newly found success is going to be short lived. Carolina will be back on top of you in football like every other aspect of college athletics very rapidly, we already are getting a lot of the best athletes in SC and in 18 Muschamp and his coaches will total dominate recruiting in this state. Adding to your misery will be the rise of Louisville, VT and Miami led by Mark Richt who is racking with south Miami recruits already. There is no way a school like Clemson will continue to win over these programs who all have superior coaches plus the added fact that you are forced to come off of loading up with the Woffords and SC States and replacing them with SEC opponents to make your sugar plumb schedule more worthy or playoff consideration. Enjoy your little bit of ESPN hype and newfound glory because it just might end this year.

Reactions: teester69
You Clemson boys are riding high since you finally found a QB good enough to take you through your annual cup cake ACC schedule unblemished which is the easiest path in the power 5 to the playoffs, however, your newly found success is going to be short lived. Carolina will be back on top of you in football like every other aspect of college athletics very rapidly, we already are getting a lot of the best athletes in SC and in 18 Muschamp and his coaches will total dominate recruiting in this state. Adding to your misery will be the rise of Louisville, VT and Miami led by Mark Richt who is racking with south Miami recruits already. There is no way a school like Clemson will continue to win over these programs who all have superior coaches plus the added fact that you are forced to come off of loading up with the Woffords and SC States and replacing them with SEC opponents to make your sugar plumb schedule more worthy or playoff consideration. Enjoy your little bit of ESPN hype and newfound glory because it just might end this year.
Same old manafold delusional garbage. When has USuCk ever been on top of Clemson in football you moron? And good for you for collecting Clemson's leftovers in recruiting, you can have em. We get the best recruits nationwide, we dont have to just recruit sc like you juniors do. Get back at me when you beat us in recruiting, it will be a while.

As far as Clemson having to worry about Louisville, miami and vt.....that's funny. You say the same thing every year. Last year you said we were gonna lose to Louisville, Miami, ND, FSU and NC state. Guess what dipshit, your dreams will never come true.

Funny you mention "misery", wouldn't misery be winning one sec game? Wouldn't misery be having your idol quit on you mid season? Wouldn't misery be losing to an fcs team at home. Hahahaha. You lost to the friggin CITADEL.

Last edited:
By the way moron, even the shamecocks on fgf are embarrassed for you coming over here. There's a whole thread about it. You truely are the village idiot of fgf.

Same old manafold delusional garbage. When has USuCk ever been on top of Clemson in football you moron? And good for you for collecting Clemson's leftovers in recruiting, you can have em. We get the best recruits nationwide, we dont have to just recruit sc like you juniors do. Get back at me when you beat us in recruiting, it will be a while.

As far as Clemson having to worry about Louisville, miami and vt.....that's funny. You say the same thing every year. Last year you said we were gonna lose to Louisville, Miami, ND, FSU and NC state. Guess what dipshit, your dreams will never come true.

Funny you mention "misery", wouldn't misery be winning one sec game? Wouldn't misery be having your idol quit on you mid season? Wouldn't misery be losing to an fcs team at home. Hahahaha. You lost to the friggin CITADEL.

You do know Clemson hasn't beaten Alabama in 111 years and choked away a sure victory by giving up 24 points in 11 minutes during the 4th quarter. Also, your current head coach
has the worst loss in bowl game
history @ the score of 70-33 to a team that was part of a conference that doesn't exist anymore. You can't delete recorded history like emails.....

Good stuff as usual Manafold... I'll be the 1st to admit that the ACC is not a good conference. And when real teams (like Auburn for example) point it out, I have to point at our record out of conference to prove we belong. However, I don't have to do that for you. South Carolina has a LOSING record to EVERY ONE of those "cupcake" programs except Wake Forrest.

Not sure what you mean by back on top of Clemson in football. South Carolina had a 5-0 streak vs. Clemson under Spurrier. And hats off to you for that. It was a good run. But Clemson has clearly dominated the series even though all games were played in Columbia before we went to a home and home format.

You are definitely getting some good players from South Carolina... no doubt about it. However, Clemson is getting some of the top Athletes from around the country. As for some of your top recruits, J. Williams would have gone to Clemson if we had not prioritized AJ Terrell and Ortre Smith would have been on our commit list long ago had we prioritized him and pushed early. Not to mention Shi Smith being pushed aside on our board in favor of Amari Rodgers. Now I'm not saying that these guys aren't ballers b/c they are and I feel that they are going to help South Carolina down the road. But South Carolina is definitely benefitting from Clemson not being able to take everyone that we'd like to.

To put this in perspective, Clemson is ranked #9 and South Carolina is ranked #11 (rivals). However, Clemson has 13 commitments and South Carolina has 20. That's pretty darn telling about the direction recruiting is going.

Louisville is a good team and a good addition to the ACC. However, they are 0-2 vs. Clemson so far. Smart money has that becoming 0-3 this year. VT? Really? They've been down a while and now have a new coach. Could they bounce back? Sure. Will they? Totally unknown at this point. Their recruiting hasn't picked up that much for sure. Richt is a really good coach, but he runs a clean program and I'm not convinced that he's a good fit in Miami (which historically DOESN'T run a clean program). Miami ALWAYS has top notch S Florida talent. It hasn't helped them lately, but they could definitely be a team on the rise.

Superior coaches? Well I admit that I could be a bit of an orange tinted homer when it comes to ranking our HC. I also suspect that you may be a bit biased yourself. Here's what some others think:

CBS - There's Dabo at #8 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Althion Sports - There's Dabo at #9 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Sporting News - There's Dabo at #4 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Campus Insiders - There's Dabo at #9 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

You get the idea. And by the way, guess who WASN'T a top coach? I'll give you a hint... If you say his nickname twice, it's what a baby does in his diaper.

Well, I think that about covers it... Bottom line here is that South Carolina fans should be staying home and keeping their heads down (and mouths shut) while hoping that somehow, coach Boomboom won't repeat the boomboom he made at UF and will somehow get your program back to a bottom level bowl game.

To quote a great line from a movie: "So don't go away mad man... Just... Just go away."

Last edited:
Good stuff as usual Manafold... I'll be the 1st to admit that the ACC is not a good conference. And when real teams (like Auburn for example) point it out, I have to point at our record out of conference to prove we belong. However, I don't have to do that for you. South Carolina has a LOSING record to EVERY ONE of those "cupcake" programs except Wake Forrest.

Not sure what you mean by back on top of Clemson in football. South Carolina had a 5-0 streak vs. Clemson under Spurrier. And hats off to you for that. It was a good run. But Clemson has clearly dominated the series even though all games were played in Columbia before we went to a home and home format.

You are definitely getting some good players from South Carolina... no doubt about it. However, Clemson is getting some of the top Athletes from around the country. As for some of your top recruits, J. Williams would have gone to Clemson if we had not prioritized AJ Terrell and Ortre Smith would have been on our commit list long ago had we prioritized him and pushed early. Not to mention Shi Smith being pushed aside on our board in favor of Amari Rodgers. Now I'm not saying that these guys aren't ballers b/c they are and I feel that they are going to help South Carolina down the road. But South Carolina is definitely benefitting from Clemson not being able to take everyone that we'd like to.

To put this in perspective, Clemson is ranked #10 and South Carolina is ranked #11 (rivals). However, Clemson has 13 commitments and South Carolina has 20. That's pretty darn telling about the direction recruiting is going.

Louisville is a good team and a good addition to the ACC. However, they are 0-2 vs. Clemson so far. Smart money has that becoming 0-3 this year. VT? Really? They've been down a while and now have a new coach. Could they bounce back? Sure. Will they? Totally unknown at this point. Their recruiting hasn't picked up that much for sure. Richt is a really good coach, but he runs a clean program and I'm not convinced that he's a good fit in Miami (which historically DOESN'T run a clean program). Miami ALWAYS has top notch S Florida talent. It hasn't helped them lately, but they could definitely be a team on the rise.

Superior coaches? Well I admit that I could be a bit of an orange tinted homer when it comes to ranking our HC. I also suspect that you may be a bit biased yourself. Here's what some others think:

CBS - There's Dabo at #8 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Althion Sports - There's Dabo at #9 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Sporting News - There's Dabo at #4 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

Campus Insiders - There's Dabo at #9 (ahead of all the guys you just mentioned).

You get the idea. And by the way, guess who WASN'T a top coach? I'll give you a hint... If you say his nickname twice, it's what a baby does in his diaper.

Well, I think that about covers it... Bottom line here is that South Carolina fans should be staying home and keeping their heads down (and mouths shut) while hoping that somehow, coach Boomboom won't repeat the boomboom he made at UF and will somehow get your program back to a bottom level bowl game.

To quote a great line from a movie: "So don't go away mad man... Just... Just go away."
Ah, so you are a recruiting fan, huh? Clemson is champion of recruiting. Lol. Connor Shaw was a three star who never lost to Clemson and we can still smell him on y'alls breath.

Ah, so you are a recruiting fan, huh? Clemson is champion of recruiting. Lol. Connor Shaw was a three star who never lost to Clemson and we can still smell him on y'alls breath.

A big fan of recruiting for sure. Player/Talent recruiting is the single biggest factor in determining the success of a football team and it's not even close. Sure there are hits and misses, but overall, talent wins on the football field.

Hell yeah, Shaw was an exception to the rule! Probably my favorite Gamecock since Jasper Brinkley. That dude was a straight up Baller and I was happier to see him go than Clowney.

A big fan of recruiting for sure. Player/Talent recruiting is the single biggest factor in determining the success of a football team and it's not even close. Sure there are hits and misses, but overall, talent wins on the football field.

Hell yeah, Shaw was an exception to the rule! Probably my favorite Gamecock since Jasper Brinkley. That dude was a straight up Baller and I was happier to see him go than Clowney.
Still doesn't change the fact that stars don't mean shit until they play a down. You hold on to the stars, I'll take play on the field all day everyday.

Still doesn't change the fact that stars don't mean shit until they play a down. You hold on to the stars, I'll take play on the field all day everyday.

It's funny how fans of teams that routinely get beat out for top recruits say that stars don't matter. I'm sure there is zero correlation between Bama's success recruiting and wins on the field.

Again, I agree. The problem is how to pick the high school players that are going to perform on the field b/c by definition, none of them has played a down of college football yet. You simply can't know. My point is that recruiting ranking is a pretty good predictor of college performance. Go back to say 2000 and look at the top 25 recruiting rankings vs. the top 25 programs. There's good correlation there. Sure there are programs that have underperformed (Tenn comes to mind) and over performed (TCU). But generally speaking, the star rating is a decent to good predictor of on field performance.

Reactions: Tigerfan8002
Speaking of pathetic, why the Gamecock handle yet you're a tater? Now THAT, is truly pathetic. Lol.

Are you talking about the handle making fun of your pathetic failed head coach who couldn't win with 5 star talent at Florida? The coach you morons now worship because he actually works like every other coach except spurrier? That handle? It's not like I was hiding anything with a ridiculous handle like that, only you mouth breathers would take that seriously.

Are you talking about the handle making fun of your pathetic failed head coach who couldn't win with 5 star talent at Florida? The coach you morons now worship because he actually works like every other coach except spurrier? That handle? It's not like I was hiding anything with a ridiculous handle like that, only you mouth breathers would take that seriously.
Yeah but why go out of your way to sell it on FGF? Makes you look more pathetic than you already are. Mouth breather? Lol. This from a chick who makes a handle of her rival. What are you 12? Lol.

It's funny how fans of teams that routinely get beat out for top recruits say that stars don't matter. I'm sure there is zero correlation between Bama's success recruiting and wins on the field.
I never said I didn't care about stars, however, I care far more about coaching up and talent evaluation. We are in 11th currently in recruiting, of course I'm happy with that at this point but at the end of the day, stars don't matter if it doesn't translate to the field.

Yeah but why go out of your way to sell it on FGF? Makes you look more pathetic than you already are. Mouth breather? Lol. This from a chick who makes a handle of her rival. What are you 12? Lol.
I went out of my way to sell it on fgf? You're actually dumber than I thought. Like I said, if you couldn't tell I was a Clemson fan from the beginning then you truely are a delusional shamecock homer. I made it clear as day. You probably think the boom bus is awesome don't you? That and coach BOOM. Ha-ha.

Yet you're on your big sec brothers site trying to live through them hoping they beat your rival that owns you, while trying to defend your sorry program auburn and every other real sec team laughs at. And I'm the 12 year old chick? Ha-ha. Riiiight.

Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.
This here is going to be some funny shit, Hold up, the popcorn is coming out right now. 3 2 1 goooooo

Manafold would actually say yes to that.
USCjr logic is quite stupid. In 2014 , VT beat the forthcoming national champion Ohio State. It didn't mean .VT wasn't anything other than a 6 and 6 team one year away from hiring a new coach.They're Wake Forest, their few good years are over and now will be competing with Vandy and Kentucky for the bottom of the East for years to come. NC State snags a few four stars every cycle,doesn't make them world beaters.

Reactions: ClemsonCalhoun
Tell us again how hard the SECleast is again. Heck, UGA just fired their coach because he couldn't win the weak division. Awe the old wait till next year, or the next claim has reared it's head again. You guys won't finish the year with the 4-6 four stars you have now. Decootment runs about 15-20% a year for you guys ,with another 3-4 not qualifying and having to go to JC.
USCjr fans :
Bama egos.
Vandy trophy case.

Last year, they were named the most delusional fams in CFB.

Funniest of all is how they LOVE to claim how weak the ACC is, and they have A LOSING RECORD TO EVERY SINGLE ACC TEAM except Wake.

Idiots and twerps.
They couldn't win it when they were in it. Remember just a few years ago they told us that a middle of the road BIG 12 team like Mizzou would take 20 years(like they did)to compete in the SEC. Yet,Mizzou,a middle of the pack BIG 12 team won the weak East division 2 out of their first four years in the league.Sort of busts that tough Myth out of the water.

USCjr fans :
Bama egos.
Vandy trophy case.

Last year, they were named the most delusional fams in CFB.

Funniest of all is how they LOVE to claim how weak the ACC is, and they have A LOSING RECORD TO EVERY SINGLE ACC TEAM except Wake.

Idiots and twerps.

I didn't have a dog in this fight, but ...

'preciate you mentioning me 'free' ... 'cause me loves to remember 'history'! clemson, 1947 ... legendary coach Frank Howard is in charge. '46 had been a BAD year in Pickens County; the tigers went 4-5 and got the ca ca kicked out of 'em that season by the GAMECOCKS!!! - SO, lots of 'bad moods' were brewing ... but 1947 promised to be better!!!

It wasn't.

Most teams look forward to 'signing day' in February each year but at clemson they have a 'different tradition' ... they celebrate the lynching of Willie Earle!!! No, it wasn't the 1800's ... Frank Howard was clemson's coach in 1947 when Willie Earle was snatched from the Pickens County jail by a mob of 31 men AND women who then beat him, kicked him, cut him with knives and shot him four times in the head with a shotgun before hanging his mutilated body from a tree. 26 'confessions' of joining the mob, NINE written 'confessions' naming the man who 'pulled the trigger' and spread Willie Earle's brains across the bushes. The 'last' lynching is South Carolina history.

ALL 'defendants' were quickly found NOT GUILTY.
THAT was (and IS) "Pickens County's finest" at work!!!

The rest of 1947 was no better. clemson again had a record of 4-5 and LOST to the SC GAMECOCKS.

And NOW, "you know the rest of the story." Oh, clemson did beat a 2-7 Auburn team that year, plus Duquesne, Furman and PRESBYTERIAN!!!

The 'blue hose' win was SIGNIFICANT, insofar as THAT WAS THE YEAR Presbyterian's 'coach' took to calling clemson 'Death Valley" after losing to that sorry-aze clemson team 42-0.

IF ONLY WILLIE EARLE could talk ... he could certainly "second" the motion that Pickens County is indeed, 'death valley', albeit not for Georgia, South Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest or Boston College ... all of whom beat clemson's brains out in 1947.

It's clemson's fans that are 'delusional' ... they LOVE to 'recreate history'. Well, Willie Earle IS the 'sorry history' of Pickens County ... remember THAT whenever you hear the term 'death valley' and that romanticized 'version' of how clemson's stadium 'got its name' from the Presbyterian coach ... as well as their romanticized 'version' of that bigot, Frank Howard's 'rock'. The 'legendary' clemson coach who SWORE a #$%%#$ would NEVER play for clemson.

Good luck, Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT