ADVERTISEMENT

No more Tater praise

You are still lucky that this board basically doesn't have a mod or you would probably be gone. Most of these type of boards I have been on generally don't like discussions of race considering how nasty those discussions usually become

I hate to break the news to you, but the majority of Auburn fan don't care how much you hate Clemson. I sure as hell don't care. All you have really proven in this thread is that you have almost a sick obsession with them

A "sick obsession" is pretty accurate. I am almost tempted to believe he is actually just a (near)brilliant troll... I've got many, many friends (and family) that are S. Carolina fans and alums, and I have never actually experienced anyone who is such a willfully ignorant, delusional liar as this SS1 character. You see them online from time to time, but this guy takes it to a new level, enough so that it makes you wonder if he isn't actually just someone playing the absurd fan role to make them all look ridiculous. At least many of the posters on his own board recognize what kind of idiot he is.

Reactions: Tigerfan8002
I don't know what is more comical. That you are apparently in your 50's and sill act like a child, or that you think having a whopping 1 Auburn friend means all other Aiburn fans agree with your nonsense.
Ya'll be careful with this one. She's the kind that will key your car or worse. Remember the guy from the hot crazy scale video? Hairdressers named Tiffany = potential danger from @ohsfan28.

You've been warned.

I doubt anybody wants advice from the token idiot Bammer of this board. If anyone doubts that is how you are viewed here, just check out the thread at the bottom of the first page titled, "The biggest homo On The Board." That thread is dedicated to you.

Rocky.%2BThrow%2Bthe%2Btowel.gif
Hey beck why did you ban me????

I didn't have a dog in this fight, but ...

'preciate you mentioning me 'free' ... 'cause me loves to remember 'history'! clemson, 1947 ... legendary coach Frank Howard is in charge. '46 had been a BAD year in Pickens County; the tigers went 4-5 and got the ca ca kicked out of 'em that season by the GAMECOCKS!!! - SO, lots of 'bad moods' were brewing ... but 1947 promised to be better!!!

It wasn't.

Most teams look forward to 'signing day' in February each year but at clemson they have a 'different tradition' ... they celebrate the lynching of Willie Earle!!! No, it wasn't the 1800's ... Frank Howard was clemson's coach in 1947 when Willie Earle was snatched from the Pickens County jail by a mob of 31 men AND women who then beat him, kicked him, cut him with knives and shot him four times in the head with a shotgun before hanging his mutilated body from a tree. 26 'confessions' of joining the mob, NINE written 'confessions' naming the man who 'pulled the trigger' and spread Willie Earle's brains across the bushes. The 'last' lynching is South Carolina history.

ALL 'defendants' were quickly found NOT GUILTY.
THAT was (and IS) "Pickens County's finest" at work!!!

The rest of 1947 was no better. clemson again had a record of 4-5 and LOST to the SC GAMECOCKS.

And NOW, "you know the rest of the story." Oh, clemson did beat a 2-7 Auburn team that year, plus Duquesne, Furman and PRESBYTERIAN!!!

The 'blue hose' win was SIGNIFICANT, insofar as THAT WAS THE YEAR Presbyterian's 'coach' took to calling clemson 'Death Valley" after losing to that sorry-aze clemson team 42-0.

IF ONLY WILLIE EARLE could talk ... he could certainly "second" the motion that Pickens County is indeed, 'death valley', albeit not for Georgia, South Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest or Boston College ... all of whom beat clemson's brains out in 1947.

It's clemson's fans that are 'delusional' ... they LOVE to 'recreate history'. Well, Willie Earle IS the 'sorry history' of Pickens County ... remember THAT whenever you hear the term 'death valley' and that romanticized 'version' of how clemson's stadium 'got its name' from the Presbyterian coach ... as well as their romanticized 'version' of that bigot, Frank Howard's 'rock'. The 'legendary' clemson coach who SWORE a #$%%#$ would NEVER play for clemson.

Good luck, Auburn.
This coming from a fan that their school housed slaves and built your beloved horse shoe

The pot calling the kettle black, eh?

His attempt to tie the Willie Earle deal to Clemson is perhaps the must repulsive pile of horsecrap I've seen in a long while. Had absolutely nothing to do with Clemson or anyone in any way associated with the school. No less stupid than to try and tie any and all crime in Richland Co. to USC, but in his feeble mind he draws an equivalency.

The pot calling the kettle black, eh?

His attempt to tie the Willie Earle deal to Clemson is perhaps the must repulsive pile of horsecrap I've seen in a long while. Had absolutely nothing to do with Clemson or anyone in any way associated with the school. No less stupid than to try and tie any and all crime in Richland Co. to USC, but in his feeble mind he draws an equivalency.

Willie Earle? Don't STOP with Willie Earle!!! Mr. Earle was just the LAST man snatched from the upstate Pickens County jail to be tortured, mutilated and hung ... after 'Tillman' took over in the SC upstate there were another DOZEN men 'fore Mr. Earle who would meet the wrath of those lynch mob 'men' in Pickens County (HA! - MEN, yea, right ... wearing masks and robes while carrying clubs, knives and shotguns).
Richland County? During the SAME PERIOD ... NONE!!! There's 'nothing' to tie USC to in this regard.

clemson had NOTHING to do with 'racism' in Pickens County? HAHAHA!!!

THIS 'info' comes from the State of South Carolina: Read it and weep:

http://www.sciway.net/sc-photos/pickens-county/tillman-hall.html

FACTS
are inconvenient things. AND just 'when' did clemson choose to HONOR "Pitchfork" Ben Tillman and name their most prominent building after him?

Why, it was during the Thanksgiving Celebration held just THREE MONTHS before 31 Pickens County thugs strung-up Willie Earle!!! What a 'festive time' that was in tigertown!!!

Boy, you sure had a big bowl of stupid this morning.

Once again, absolutely no part of the incident with Willie Earle had anything to do with Clemson, the school, or any person affiliated with the school. NONE. ZERO. That's the facts, moron. The fact that the "Old Main Building" was renamed in honor of Ben Tillman (and I'm in favor of it being changed back to the "Old Main Building, FWIW) had not one damned thing to do with Willie Earle's lynching, that's BS created in your sick mind. You try to tie them together because of Tillman's actions 70 years ealier, but that has NOTHING to do with why his name is on that building. I know you're generally ignorant of history, so I'll explain:

First, Tillman was from Trenton, SC. Near Edgefield, that's twice as far away from Clemson and Pickens County as it is from Columbia. Tillman had no connection to Pickens County outside his assistance in getting the school started while he was Gov of SC, sitting in a building the capital in Columbia, SC, home of your beloved built by slaves University of South Carolina..

Second, Clemson is in Pickens County because that's where the land donated by Thomas Greene Clemson is located. And contrary to what I've read many of the ignorant inbreds on the gamecock boards claim, that is not a statue of Ben "Pitchfork" Tillman in front of Tillman Hall, but Thomas Clemson himself. Although he did serve for life as one of seven trustees on the College's board, nothing he did, said, or felt could stop Clemson University from integrating in January 1963, 9 months before the University of South Carolina.

As for these "lynchings" you're attempting to tie to Clemson, Ben Tillman never "took over the upstate" like you claim. You're showing your ignorance, sir. He was involved in the Hamburg Massacre, which took place in Edgefield County, once again, much closer to Columbia, in the Piedmont - NOT in the upstate of South Carolina. You should have paid more attention in both history and geography classes. Fact is Tillman spent more time in Columbia, SC in any one year than he spent in Clemson, SC in his entire life. Clemson University is also not the only campus to have a building named after Tillman, Winthrop also was a product of Tillman's efforts, and has a building so named.

And despite your sick claim, no one in any part of this state celebrates the lynching of Willie Earle. You're a vile piece of trash for even suggesting such.

USCbeckham and FGF can't handle anything less than cock fans slurping their programs or CU bashing. I posted a link of Spurrier drunk during his coaches show and got the hammer, yet SS1 can blindly throw racist accusations around and I suppose that's okay. With Beckhams thin skin, I'm surprised he wasn't atop a bridge after their 3-9 season and loss to El Cid.

USCbeckham and FGF can't handle anything less than cock fans slurping their programs or CU bashing. I posted a link of Spurrier drunk during his coaches show and got the hammer, yet SS1 can blindly throw racist accusations around and I suppose that's okay. With Beckhams thin skin, I'm surprised he wasn't atop a bridge after their 3-9 season and loss to El Cid.

I'm 'surprised' any clemson fan would even mention a 'bridge' after those sorry sons of their fathers tossed that kid on the rocks below, then went and had breakfast, called his girlfriend to 'report him missing' and didn't bother looking for him until late in the afternoon by which time he was DEAD.
clemson reeks of dope, death, disease ... and lariats with thirteen loops.

Mr. Gorbachev!!! They REFUSE to do ANYTHING about it!!! Will YOU intercede and tear down TILLMAN HALL!!!?

Not worth wasting my time searching for all of the various violent crimes that have occurred around and on U of SC's campus, but a quick glance at crime rates for various violent crimes over the last two decades shows SC's campus to be significantly more dangerous in quite a few categories, compared to Clemson that is. But by all means, SS1, you keep spewing your garbage.

Only a gamecock would be bragging about ONLY losing by 5. ( and I seem to recall that you guys scored with like 2 seconds left to make it look respectable while Watson and the rest of the starters had been on the sidelines celebrating their undefeated regular season for about 15 minutes )
you guys are pathetic
Exactly, go back to your chicken coop you dirt bag

Remember when Auburn didn't cheat? Me either. The taters can certainly relate with you on the cheating. And the stump breaking of cows.
Just because y'all are going to suck as bad this year as last and lose multiple recruits while doing it, go back to your chicken coop you loser. Hiring Muschump was the worst thing you could do! Clemson is SO far ahead of SC for the foreseeable future, it's not even funny. Cheating, it's called success breeds great recruits dumb ass!

You Clemson boys are riding high since you finally found a QB good enough to take you through your annual cup cake ACC schedule unblemished which is the easiest path in the power 5 to the playoffs, however, your newly found success is going to be short lived. Carolina will be back on top of you in football like every other aspect of college athletics very rapidly, we already are getting a lot of the best athletes in SC and in 18 Muschamp and his coaches will total dominate recruiting in this state. Adding to your misery will be the rise of Louisville, VT and Miami led by Mark Richt who is racking with south Miami recruits already. There is no way a school like Clemson will continue to win over these programs who all have superior coaches plus the added fact that you are forced to come off of loading up with the Woffords and SC States and replacing them with SEC opponents to make your sugar plumb schedule more worthy or playoff consideration. Enjoy your little bit of ESPN hype and newfound glory because it just might end this year.
Bahahaha. Now that's funny coming from someone who got beat by El Cid! Dude the SEC East ain't that good and has been down a while. All that matters is when we play YOU, we will continue to spank those cocks!

I just saw the Gamecokck comments about cheating. Clemson fans would know this better than me, but wasn't there some huge steroid scandal at South Carolina while Joe Morrison was their coach back in the 1980's? I believe some of their coaches even ended up in prison. Of course they still didn't win anything

I also remember reading comments from Stephen Garcia about him seeing players get money and other illegal benefits. South Carolina is so irrelevant that nobody really cares if they cheat or not

I know, it's ridiculous how those whining toolbags cry and carry on with the claims about Clemson's supposed cheating because we've landed big-name recruits, yet they've been on probation, what, 2? 3 times? since Clemson's probation in the early 80's. And for what? They cheated, and still were losers. They're ignorant to what's been created in the upstate, and why so many top HS players put us in their final 3 or 4 before commitment day. No biggie, they're irrelevant, and their crying gives us something good to laugh at.

I'm 'surprised' any clemson fan would even mention a 'bridge' after those sorry sons of their fathers tossed that kid on the rocks below, then went and had breakfast, called his girlfriend to 'report him missing' and didn't bother looking for him until late in the afternoon by which time he was DEAD.
clemson reeks of dope, death, disease ... and lariats with thirteen loops.

Mr. Gorbachev!!! They REFUSE to do ANYTHING about it!!! Will YOU intercede and tear down TILLMAN HALL!!!?
You are lower that whale shit son and that's at the bottom of the ocean. You'll say anything to try to make Clemson look bad. You need a hobby besides pulling on cocks

You are lower that whale shit son and that's at the bottom of the ocean. You'll say anything to try to make Clemson look bad. You need a hobby besides pulling on cocks

Whew!!! You little boys sure do have nasty mouths, and selective memories.

Well, ol' Leonard Postoasties got the 1st game right, come 'bout midnight on Saturday he'll be 2 for 2!!! All these clem trolls on here!!! ... WOW!
Look out! Auburn's 'gonna beat you! Those guys are FAST!!!

Does clemson even have a player that can beat 4.7 in the 40? Watching 'em play it looks to me if Galman was racing a pregnant woman he'd finish 3rd. There's been quite a 'drop off' in talent from last year. Heck, I don't think it'll even be close.

Auburn in a walk.

Unfortunately this thread isn't my first glimpse into the delusion and idiocy of South Carolina fans. As one of your fellow Clemson fans pointed out earlier in this thread, a handful of their fans actually came over here to give us grief about embarrassing the SEC when we lost to FSU in the BCS championship game 2 or 3 years ago. I can barely contain my laughter when I think of South Carolina fans giving anyone grief over losing a championship game

Do you seriously live in some alternate universe? As much as I would like to believe Auburn is going to win, it will probably take Deshaun Watson not having his best game for that to happen. However, I do think Auburn has a better chance of beating Clemson than South Carolina does. Of course, I am guessing you are the type of person who won't shut up even when your own team loses to them

Whew!!! You little boys sure do have nasty mouths, and selective memories.

LOL. You're being addressed with exactly the level of respect and decorum you deserve. You're a classless piece of trash and a liar.

Selective memories? What a joke. I noticed you've not responded to any of the facts I've countered with to the steaming pile of horseshit you posted. I would say it's you who have the selective memory, but it's not truly "selective" when you're just making shit up in that stinking, perverted crap bucket of a head of yours.

Congratulations on that signature victory last night. What we witnessed was the CFB equivalent of two drunk clowns attempting to beat each other to death with rubber dildos. Awful, sloppy, JV level football. Looked like the second to worst team in the country actually ran into the worst team. With a little more work, you coots may end up not being last in the SEC-Least after all.

What a laugh. It'd be funny if you guys weren't such an embarrassment to this state.

Do you seriously live in some alternate universe? As much as I would like to believe Auburn is going to win, it will probably take Deshaun Watson not having his best game for that to happen. However, I do think Auburn has a better chance of beating Clemson than South Carolina does. Of course, I am guessing you are the type of person who won't shut up even when your own team loses to them

I tell ya, I'm not predicting a Clemson blow-out like some Tiger fans. Aubie is stacked with talent, at home, and looking for a signature win... I think it's going to be a heavyweight slugfest and it's going to go all the way to the end. If DW4 plays lights out, it will be tough for the War Eagles, but I don't think we run up a big score. Aubie has too much talent to let it get out of hand.

Looking forward to one hell of a game, and here's to a safe one, no injuries.

Malzahn's teams have traditionally struggled early in the season. Even the 2013 team that eventually played FSU for the national championship lost to LSU in the 3rd or 4th game after struggling against both Arkansas State and Washington State in the first two games. We opened last season by struggling against Louisville and then had to go to overtime to beat Jackdonville State in our 2nd game. That history probably does not bode well for opening the season with Clemson

Malzahn's teams have traditionally struggled early in the season. Even the 2013 team that eventually played FSU for the national championship lost to LSU in the 3rd or 4th game after struggling against both Arkansas State and Washington State in the first two games. We opened last season by struggling against Louisville and then had to go to overtime to beat Jackdonville State in our 2nd game. That history probably does not bode well for opening the season with Clemson

Whole different level of motivation here, though, playing against the #2 team in the land in your own house, versus opening up against Div II scrubs. My $$ says Gus has 'em ready.

Whole different level of motivation here, though, playing against the #2 team in the land in your own house, versus opening up against Div II scrubs. My $$ says Gus has 'em ready.

Translation ... this chicken$*it clemmer's keeping his $2 bucks in his pocket.
Probably a good idea anyway for a guy ain't clearing but $260/wk - and that's getting paid in cash.

L

What a laugh. It'd be funny if you guys weren't such an embarrassment to this state.

HAHAHA! 'Embarrassment to the state? When Gamecocks are asked WHERE clemson is located (and we hear that a lot) we reference 'Deliverance' and tell people you're in North Georgia.
They make the connection right away!

Translation ... this chicken$*it clemmer's keeping his $2 bucks in his pocket.
Probably a good idea anyway for a guy ain't clearing but $260/wk - and that's getting paid in cash.

Good one. Bet you spent all morning trying to think that one up.

You're getting more and more stupid with every post you make, I'm just curious how much further you can even go.

Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.
Youre truly pathetic....lol

You Clemson boys are riding high since you finally found a QB good enough to take you through your annual cup cake ACC schedule unblemished which is the easiest path in the power 5 to the playoffs, however, your newly found success is going to be short lived. Carolina will be back on top of you in football like every other aspect of college athletics very rapidly, we already are getting a lot of the best athletes in SC and in 18 Muschamp and his coaches will total dominate recruiting in this state. Adding to your misery will be the rise of Louisville, VT and Miami led by Mark Richt who is racking with south Miami recruits already. There is no way a school like Clemson will continue to win over these programs who all have superior coaches plus the added fact that you are forced to come off of loading up with the Woffords and SC States and replacing them with SEC opponents to make your sugar plumb schedule more worthy or playoff consideration. Enjoy your little bit of ESPN hype and newfound glory because it just might end this year.
56-7 chicken
You think Pitchfork Ben would be proud of that lynching!

Living in SC and being a Gamecock, really am tired of the bragging, hype and praise coming out of the Tater mouths , the worst being Dabo Swinney. They consider you guys just a warm up game as they march to the Natty. Sure hope you put Mr. Watson on his pants and ring up a victory.
giphy.gif

S. Car fans can't stand Clemson's success this is proof. Embarrassing
South Carolina fans can't stand Clemson success or failure . Either way you remain the second choice major college in the state. Currently you are on top in one thing, football but trail in almost anything pertaining to a university environment or sports program. Enjoy last season because your rise to the top is about to take a fall. Look forward to your visit this November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT