ADVERTISEMENT

No more Tater praise

I didn't have a dog in this fight, but ...

'preciate you mentioning me 'free' ... 'cause me loves to remember 'history'! clemson, 1947 ... legendary coach Frank Howard is in charge. '46 had been a BAD year in Pickens County; the tigers went 4-5 and got the ca ca kicked out of 'em that season by the GAMECOCKS!!! - SO, lots of 'bad moods' were brewing ... but 1947 promised to be better!!!

It wasn't.

Most teams look forward to 'signing day' in February each year but at clemson they have a 'different tradition' ... they celebrate the lynching of Willie Earle!!! No, it wasn't the 1800's ... Frank Howard was clemson's coach in 1947 when Willie Earle was snatched from the Pickens County jail by a mob of 31 men AND women who then beat him, kicked him, cut him with knives and shot him four times in the head with a shotgun before hanging his mutilated body from a tree. 26 'confessions' of joining the mob, NINE written 'confessions' naming the man who 'pulled the trigger' and spread Willie Earle's brains across the bushes. The 'last' lynching is South Carolina history.

ALL 'defendants' were quickly found NOT GUILTY.
THAT was (and IS) "Pickens County's finest" at work!!!

The rest of 1947 was no better. clemson again had a record of 4-5 and LOST to the SC GAMECOCKS.

And NOW, "you know the rest of the story." Oh, clemson did beat a 2-7 Auburn team that year, plus Duquesne, Furman and PRESBYTERIAN!!!

The 'blue hose' win was SIGNIFICANT, insofar as THAT WAS THE YEAR Presbyterian's 'coach' took to calling clemson 'Death Valley" after losing to that sorry-aze clemson team 42-0.

IF ONLY WILLIE EARLE could talk ... he could certainly "second" the motion that Pickens County is indeed, 'death valley', albeit not for Georgia, South Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest or Boston College ... all of whom beat clemson's brains out in 1947.

It's clemson's fans that are 'delusional' ... they LOVE to 'recreate history'. Well, Willie Earle IS the 'sorry history' of Pickens County ... remember THAT whenever you hear the term 'death valley' and that romanticized 'version' of how clemson's stadium 'got its name' from the Presbyterian coach ... as well as their romanticized 'version' of that bigot, Frank Howard's 'rock'. The 'legendary' clemson coach who SWORE a #$%%#$ would NEVER play for clemson.

Good luck, Auburn.
Of the people who committed that tragic last lynching (and excuse me, isn't Pickens a county in the state of SC??) most were probably gamecock fans....the next time Auburn plays in Cola, perhaps you can take their fans on a gamecock tour of quarters where the slaves who built the original usuck campus lived...and then trudge on over to the taxpayer funded library to pull up from antiquity the comments of the usuck B0T and the good people of Columbia during the time of desegregation......all carefully recorded by The State and the old Record

The state of SC has a ways to go in the area of civil rights and has some ugly scars in its past, but the vast majority of those warped political idealogues were graduated from the only law school in the state at the time, and I doubt we need to list the address of said institution. The lowcountry and midlands money ran the state for centuries.....if Manafool wants to start throwing darts, he doesn't need to venture far from the Russell House

Everyone who grew up in the South should take umbrage at your lame efforts at one-upmanship. Its a saga all races should know from history and be trying to move beyond (& many are) what separated us and focus on the iconic Southern things that transcend skin color. That he loves to post such racist drivel just shows how desperate and insecure that bunch of losers in Columbia really are.

I didn't have a dog in this fight, but ...

'preciate you mentioning me 'free' ... 'cause me loves to remember 'history'! clemson, 1947 ... legendary coach Frank Howard is in charge. '46 had been a BAD year in Pickens County; the tigers went 4-5 and got the ca ca kicked out of 'em that season by the GAMECOCKS!!! - SO, lots of 'bad moods' were brewing ... but 1947 promised to be better!!!

It wasn't.

Most teams look forward to 'signing day' in February each year but at clemson they have a 'different tradition' ... they celebrate the lynching of Willie Earle!!! No, it wasn't the 1800's ... Frank Howard was clemson's coach in 1947 when Willie Earle was snatched from the Pickens County jail by a mob of 31 men AND women who then beat him, kicked him, cut him with knives and shot him four times in the head with a shotgun before hanging his mutilated body from a tree. 26 'confessions' of joining the mob, NINE written 'confessions' naming the man who 'pulled the trigger' and spread Willie Earle's brains across the bushes. The 'last' lynching is South Carolina history.

ALL 'defendants' were quickly found NOT GUILTY.
THAT was (and IS) "Pickens County's finest" at work!!!

The rest of 1947 was no better. clemson again had a record of 4-5 and LOST to the SC GAMECOCKS.

And NOW, "you know the rest of the story." Oh, clemson did beat a 2-7 Auburn team that year, plus Duquesne, Furman and PRESBYTERIAN!!!

The 'blue hose' win was SIGNIFICANT, insofar as THAT WAS THE YEAR Presbyterian's 'coach' took to calling clemson 'Death Valley" after losing to that sorry-aze clemson team 42-0.

IF ONLY WILLIE EARLE could talk ... he could certainly "second" the motion that Pickens County is indeed, 'death valley', albeit not for Georgia, South Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest or Boston College ... all of whom beat clemson's brains out in 1947.

It's clemson's fans that are 'delusional' ... they LOVE to 'recreate history'. Well, Willie Earle IS the 'sorry history' of Pickens County ... remember THAT whenever you hear the term 'death valley' and that romanticized 'version' of how clemson's stadium 'got its name' from the Presbyterian coach ... as well as their romanticized 'version' of that bigot, Frank Howard's 'rock'. The 'legendary' clemson coach who SWORE a #$%%#$ would NEVER play for clemson.

Good luck, Auburn.
Another completely off the wall, meaningless write up by fgf's 2nd biggest idiot ss1. He is the smartest person he knows.

Of the people who committed that tragic last lynching (and excuse me, isn't Pickens a county in the state of SC??) most were probably gamecock fans....the next time Auburn plays in Cola, perhaps you can take their fans on a gamecock tour of quarters where the slaves who built the original usuck campus lived...and then trudge on over to the taxpayer funded library to pull up from antiquity the comments of the usuck B0T and the good people of Columbia during the time of desegregation......all carefully recorded by The State and the old Record

The state of SC has a ways to go in the area of civil rights and has some ugly scars in its past, but the vast majority of those warped political idealogues were graduated from the only law school in the state at the time, and I doubt we need to list the address of said institution. The lowcountry and midlands money ran the state for centuries.....if Manafool wants to start throwing darts, he doesn't need to venture far from the Russell House

Everyone who grew up in the South should take umbrage at your lame efforts at one-upmanship. Its a saga all races should know from history and be trying to move beyond (& many are) what separated us and focus on the iconic Southern things that transcend skin color. That he loves to post such racist drivel just shows how desperate and insecure that bunch of losers in Columbia really are.

Huh? Yes, Pickens County is in the state of SC ... it is HOME to clemson university, championed and founded by 'Pitchfork' Ben Tillman in the 1890's, himself an (admitted) murderer of African-Americans. " ... most were probably gamecock fans?" HA! Have you lost your senses? You could count Gamecock fans in Pickens County on your fingers, and in 1947 you could count 'em on one hand.

Between the end of the civil war and this lynching in 1947 there were 164 lynchings in SC ... Pickens County tied for 3rd in the state - NONE occurred in Richland County, home of the University of South Carolina.

The 'history lesson' wasn't about slavery in the 1800's it was about RACISM in the 'modern century' of clemson football, at the time clemson was 'developing' all of its so-called, claimed 'traditions'; i.e. "death valley" - "Howard's Rock" - yada, yada, yada.

clemson's is a history of 'convenience' ... the MOST PROMINENT building on their campus is named for Tillman, and his statue is right outside.

They HATE to be 'reminded' ... well, just four months ago dozens of clemson STUDENTS protested for nearly two weeks concerning racism and the lack of diversity on clemson's campus ... minority enrollment at clemson is the LOWEST of ANY major university in the entire South.

I live on the coast ... there were ZERO lynchings in Horry, Georgetown or Charleston Counties, either during the 'Jim Crow' period. You can't lay 'modern' racism in my state on Ft. Sumter or the civil war ... you gotta' go west 'till you smell it then south 'till you step in it. PICKENS COUNTY is 'ground zero'.

FACTS are 'inconvenient' things. Those who wear the hot tangerine hate 'em.

Huh? Yes, Pickens County is in the state of SC ... it is HOME to clemson university, championed and founded by 'Pitchfork' Ben Tillman in the 1890's, himself an (admitted) murderer of African-Americans. " ... most were probably gamecock fans?" HA! Have you lost your senses? You could count Gamecock fans in Pickens County on your fingers, and in 1947 you could count 'em on one hand.

Between the end of the civil war and this lynching in 1947 there were 164 lynchings in SC ... Pickens County tied for 3rd in the state - NONE occurred in Richland County, home of the University of South Carolina.

The 'history lesson' wasn't about slavery in the 1800's it was about RACISM in the 'modern century' of clemson football, at the time clemson was 'developing' all of its so-called, claimed 'traditions'; i.e. "death valley" - "Howard's Rock" - yada, yada, yada.

clemson's is a history of 'convenience' ... the MOST PROMINENT building on their campus is named for Tillman, and his statue is right outside.

They HATE to be 'reminded' ... well, just four months ago dozens of clemson STUDENTS protested for nearly two weeks concerning racism and the lack of diversity on clemson's campus ... minority enrollment at clemson is the LOWEST of ANY major university in the entire South.

I live on the coast ... there were ZERO lynchings in Horry, Georgetown or Charleston Counties, either during the 'Jim Crow' period. You can't lay 'modern' racism in my state on Ft. Sumter or the civil war ... you gotta' go west 'till you smell it then south 'till you step in it. PICKENS COUNTY is 'ground zero'.

I didn't think SS1 could get more pathetic.....but I was wrong! With South Carolina's pathetic football record, I can sure see why he wants to change the subject!

Reactions: Tigerfan8002
I didn't think SS1 could get more pathetic.....but I was wrong! With South Carolina's pathetic football record, I can sure see why he wants to change the subject!

HUGE numbers of clemson fans live, breathe and practice hypocritical lives; man, please! It's YOU wanting to 'change the subject'! ADDRESS the subject, and REFUTE IT if you can.
You don't because you CAN'T.
I'm HAPPY to concentrate on football ... our 'football record' is 0-0 ... we're tied for 1st!!!
And after Week 1 we'll STILL be tied for 1st, while clemson will be 'tied' for LAST.
You can't refute your past, you're lost in the present and cannot escape the future. Never in the history of college football will such an over-hyped team fall so far so quickly.
Auburn's better than their 'pre-season' ranking ... 'pre-season'' means nothing. NOTHING.
The 'subject' was 'tradition' at clemson. Well, while you're there at Auburn please say 'thank you' for your team NAME, your team COLORS and sending you their COACH to teach you the game.
Ah ... 'local' beauty. Many wonderful movie scenes have been filmed along the coast of South Carolina, while the wonderful movie 'Steel Magnolia's" did part of its filming in Auburn.
clemson? - A SUBSTANTIAL portion of the filming for 'Deliverance' was done in Pickens County. Banjo anyone? HOT TANGERINE!!! - favored by clemson, prisoners and the guys who pick up trash along the highway.

Quote ............." sending you their COACH to teach you the game."

OK....fair enough. Thank you Auburn! Too bad no one ever sent their coach to South Carolina to teach them the game.

Fact being you continually as always, avoided answering the question. Answer for your schools racial past before throwing those stones that you throw while avoiding the subject. As atated above, you're know for better the most pathetic Gamecock fan on the internet. Bottom feeder where ever you go.

Pathetic yes he is. Always changing the subject, yes he always does. If we were on FGF ,he'd be running crying to the Mods to ban someone for calling his Idiot ass out. That's how it's done.

HAHAHA! You girls talk among yourselves, and try to make each other 'feel better' 'bout your CURRENT circumstances, while attempting to 'deflect' and tie USC up in your current conditions.
Was the SC horseshoe built by slaves from 1802 until 1821? For the most part, yes - it was.
Was that 'racism' or 'colonialism' given that more than 90% of the 'slave ships' arriving in Charleston during those approximately 2-decades were OWNED and CAPTAINED by (and their slave 'cargos' OWNED by) residents and citizens of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, New Jersey and New York? SC certainly utilized slave labor in the 17th and early 18th centuries but we 'traded' in lumber, naval stores, rice and indigo - it was MOSTLY, by a huge margin 'yankees' who sent ships or sailed to Africa to capture those slaves for sale in the South.
Yes, USC's horseshoe was built using lots of 'slave labor', which was about 150 YEARS before your friends, neighbors (and 'relatives'?) were STILL 'lynching' African-Americans in the upstate ... Edgefield, Pickens, Greenwood, Greenville and York Counties LEADING THE WAY!!! MOST of SC was 'changing' but the upstate 'red shirts' were not.
REDNECK RED SHIRTS ... which have been 'traded' for blaze orange.
It wasn't a 'noose' hung 'round the neck of that African-American on clemson's campus in APRIL 2016 that caused the student protest, it was a necklace of 'rotten bananas' - and some reference that 'real tigers' chase banana-boys 'round the palm tree and run 'em till they turn into butter.
THAT is clemson ... and that is clemson in the PRESENT.
FACTS are 'inconvenient' things.

FWIW, I've never complained to a mod in my life. I have been 'admonished' by my own mods a few times, and was blackballed by clemson the week I joined. clemson can't STAND the 'truth'. Never could, never will.

As for 'all those' USC-trained lawyers who caused the racial 'trouble' in SC, HA!!! clemson-grad Strom Thurmond (Edgefield County - raped his black housemaid when he was in his mid-20's ... she was 16) was Governor of SC when that 1947 Pickens County citizen lynching occurred, the year before he ran for President on the "Segregation Forever!" Dixiecrat-ticket. Strom never attended law school ... he learned at the knee of another upstate 'barrister' reading the law. 'ol Strom was 'clemson-trained'.

As if this thread couldn't get anymore embarrassing for gamecock folks, one of their biggest idiots changes the debate from football to who was the biggest racist 100 years ago. Anything to deflect from actual results on the field I guess.

As if this thread couldn't get anymore embarrassing for gamecock folks, one of their biggest idiots changes the debate from football to who was the biggest racist 100 years ago. Anything to deflect from actual results on the field I guess.

100 years ago? HA! The aforementioned clemson STUDENT PROTEST for the 'rotten banana' necklace was FIVE MONTHS AGO!!! ... and the referenced 'lynching' was closer in time to clemson's mythical national championship that today's date is!!! ... you're the one trying to 'deflect' and defend what's indefensible.

Do you own a calendar, or a clock - or a watch?

Results 'on the field' in the last decade are 'Carolina 6 clemson 4 ... in the last 5-years it's been 'Carolina 3 clemson 2. Don't get too full of yourself.

clemson's been a 1-trick pony for two seasons, Deshaun Watson. His days are numbered, and we still haven't played THIS YEAR yet. Nobody's 'perfect' ... not even Connor Shaw was 'perfect'. We had to play our 2nd-string QB to beat you at clemson in 2012; and didn't ya'll 'win' the ACC that year and go to the Orange Bowl?

HAHAHA!!! "paper" tigers - "paper" champions. SEE YOU "on the field'!!!

HAHAHA!!! weak, Weak, WEAK!!! ONE girl (a self-described 'free-spirit' weirdo) used the N-word on a white board complaining about wi-fi service, the pic went 'viral' - then following the U of Mizzou 'protest' about 300 (mostly female) USC black students: a) organized a 'protest' called 'Vision2020' demanding as their #1 DEMAND (of 12 'demands') unisex bathrooms, and b.) complained of the 'viral' photo ... claiming it illustrates widespread 'problems' at USC.

Apples to apples? Excuse me - 'bananas'? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

The offending USC female was suspended from school, and the 'protesters' were told their 'demands' would be taken under advisement.

When Q'd about the 'unisex' bathroom issue and HOW might that be considered 'racial' the protesters responded they were 'taking a stand' in UNISON with 'other oppressed groups'.

BIG yawn. USC has thousands more African-American students than clemson, a much more 'diverse' student population, in general - a SUBSTANTIALLY higher % of racial-diversity, far, Far, FAR fewer instances of racial unrest, unhappy students and ZERO 'self-described' white-suprematist/racists on campus (whereas SEVERAL clemson students were RECENTLY 'recruited' ON CAMPUS by an upstate 'active' KKK-club) operating out of Spartanburg.

And we haven't thrown anyone off a bridge to their death lately, either. Or let any cocaine users 'suit up' and play football for the Gamecocks. clemson, home of the 'hidden veil' - the unwell ... and guys in pointy hats.

Reactions: EVTiger
SS1 - continues his pathetic and pitiful diversion. One idiotic racially insensitive action by a single student at either school doesn't define either university. Someone with half a brain would understand that. He then cherry picks the highlights of his pitiful football history which everyone agrees is equally as pathetic as his posts. I'm waiting for photos of their 1969 ACC Championship trophy and their recent 5th place SEC rings!

And remember......anyone can have a bad century!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS1 is a Clemson guy that's using the internet to bring down USC sports. Well played sir! I particularly like the "subtle" way you change the subject from football to racism and then double post everything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. SS1 is a Clemson guy that's using the internet to bring down USC sports. Well played sir! I particularly like the "subtle" way you change the subject from football to racism and then double post everything.

Double post? One of those previe's posted FOUR times! Geesh!
'barstoolsports" - 'thestate" - 'theaugustacronicle" ... HAHAHA!!!
Got anything from 'Jet' 'the National Enquirer' or 'TigerRag'?

I'm 'bringing down' USC sports talking 'bout clemson HISTORY? OK, U N C L E!!!

Nah, don't think so. 'Cause I ain't the 'subject' - clemson is the 'subject' - that and your long and sordid history.

I didn't have a dog in this fight - never 'been here' before (see post #1 above). My name was mentioned, I was 'alerted' by a fellow Gamecock so came over to 'respond', which I'm ALWAYS happy to do conversing with clemson clowns, ya' bunchy of dummies.

INVITE me again sometimes!!! We can talk again about your relatives!!!

whatamaroon_zps6ncoopyn.jpg

I'll tell you this, I've read some incredibly stupid drivel from SportSuites over the last year or so, but this one is taking it to a whole new level. I want to congratulate him on showing the Auburn community what an absolute waste of skin oxygen thief he is.... Auburn fans, this is your Carolina Gamecock fanbase right here. Way to represent, man.

I'll tell you this, I've read some incredibly stupid drivel from SportSuites over the last year or so, but this one is taking it to a whole new level. I want to congratulate him on showing the Auburn community what an absolute waste of skin oxygen thief he is.... Auburn fans, this is your Carolina Gamecock fanbase right here. Way to represent, man.
These Auburn fans seem to have a clear picture of the Scar fan base.

Last edited:

THIS is 'incredibly stupid drivel' ...

https://blackmattersus.com/7010-cle...sage-to-top-football-recruit-we-love-the-kkk/

THIS IS 'clemson'

You should seriously give it a rest. I just skimmed that story, but nobody outside South Carolina fans would be dumb enough to believe a legitimate Clemson fan would call a black recruit and tell him Clemson fans love the KKK. Why would Clemson fans want to sabotage their own football program like that? Probably a South Carolina fan. Quite possibly you as obsessed as you are with this whole race issue.

You aren't making South Carolina fans look good with all this crap. This is coming from an Auburn fan. You need to keep this nonsense off our board.

. You should also keep all your stories about Clemson's racial problems in the early 1900's off this board.Anybody who has ever picked up a history book should know about George Wallace's stand in the school house door where he tried to prevent black students from attending Bammer. However, I don't see many or really any Auburn fans criticizing Bammer over that issue 50 years later. An issue that was unfortunately pretty common during that era

Last edited:
Double post? One of those previe's posted FOUR times! Geesh!
'barstoolsports" - 'thestate" - 'theaugustacronicle" ... HAHAHA!!!
Got anything from 'Jet' 'the National Enquirer' or 'TigerRag'?

I'm 'bringing down' USC sports talking 'bout clemson HISTORY? OK, U N C L E!!!

Nah, don't think so. 'Cause I ain't the 'subject' - clemson is the 'subject' - that and your long and sordid history.

I didn't have a dog in this fight - never 'been here' before (see post #1 above). My name was mentioned, I was 'alerted' by a fellow Gamecock so came over to 'respond', which I'm ALWAYS happy to do conversing with clemson clowns, ya' bunchy of dummies.

INVITE me again sometimes!!! We can talk again about your relatives!!!
You bring down USuCk just by posting the incredibly idiotic stuff you do. While you think you've just produced a masterpiece of a post, others just laugh thinking what an idiot you are. Even shamecock fans, lots of them. I work with some diehard Carolina fans that contribute more to that university than you could ever dream of, and I show them your crap and they laugh their asses off. Even they wish you would just stop posting. You are a joke who needs psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Great post! I really enjoyed the responses to this Manifold's crap. I'm a Clemson guy and really look forward to a great game between two fine schools.

You bring down USuCk just by posting the incredibly idiotic stuff you do. While you think you've just produced a masterpiece of a post, others just laugh thinking what an idiot you are. Even shamecock fans, lots of them. I work with some diehard Carolina fans that contribute more to that university than you could ever dream of, and I show them your crap and they laugh their asses off. Even they wish you would just stop posting. You are a joke who needs psychiatric help.

What you think about SC or ANY of its supporters is as meaningless as boobs on a boar.
And the supposed Auburn fan chastising me ...HAHAHA!!!

My LIFETIME friend (and BEST friend in high school) - an Auburn engineering graduate who retired at age 55 from 'military' civil service w/ two kids that earned their own Masters degrees (as did Dad), a beach house in Destin and a ride on my boat or plane anytime he or Carol want it flat arze makes me laugh,
clemson is a dark, dark secret ... STILL racist, the least integrated major university in the South
FACTS are terribly inconvenient things..
Wheels up and locked!!!

You do know Clemson hasn't beaten Alabama in 111 years and choked away a sure victory by giving up 24 points in 11 minutes during the 4th quarter. Also, your current head coach
has the worst loss in bowl game
history @ the score of 70-33 to a team that was part of a conference that doesn't exist anymore. You can't delete recorded history like emails.....
Here's a little recorded history for you... Auburn beat SCAR in the only SEC title game it ever attended 56-17. That's 39 points. That's worse than the azz beatin u morons try to use against Clemson all the time. You should stop. Nothing wrong with saving a little face

What you think about SC or ANY of its supporters is as meaningless as boobs on a boar.
And the supposed Auburn fan chastising me ...HAHAHA!!!

My LIFETIME friend (and BEST friend in high school) - an Auburn engineering graduate who retired at age 55 from 'military' civil service w/ two kids that earned their own Masters degrees (as did Dad), a beach house in Destin and a ride on my boat or plane anytime he or Carol want it flat arze makes me laugh,
clemson is a dark, dark secret ... STILL racist, the least integrated major university in the South
FACTS are terribly inconvenient things..
Wheels up and locked!!!
Well my friends from S Car who obtained their PhDs and are the biggest sc boosters, that also happen to be best friends with Ray Tanner are always welcomed on my yacht or my jet. The more you obsess over trying to make a superior school like Clemson look bad, the more my SC friends and I laugh on my yacht or jet. You embarrass your school much more than you help it. You are literally known all over SC as an idiot, both fan bases see it, and now auburn does as well. Keep it up though, it's friggin hilarious.

*See how easy it is to make stuff up on the internet. Do you really think anyone here believes you have a boat, much less a plane?

Here's a little recorded history for you... Auburn beat SCAR in the only SEC title game it ever attended 56-17. That's 39 points. That's worse than the azz beatin u morons try to use against Clemson all the time. You should stop. Nothing wrong with saving a little face
It's funny he posted all of that irrelevant info. I guess they have to reach for whatever makes them feel better about losing to the CITADEL.

I don't know what is more comical. That you are apparently in your 50's and sill act like a child, or that you think having a whopping 1 Auburn friend means all other Aiburn fans agree with your nonsense.

I don't know what is more comical. That you are apparently in your 50's and sill act like a child, or that you think having a whopping 1 Auburn friend means all other Aiburn fans agree with your nonsense.

My ex-brother in law played basketball for Auburn, 'bout the 10th man - decided to go to dental school thus had to transfer to 'Bama. We're still friends. Does that make two?

ADVERTISEMENT