ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Monday musings...

I agree... it def looked that way. I personally am vaccinated and think it's a smart decision to get vaccinated, but it did seem like he went out of his way to throw shade. It makes it look like he is unable to cover things objectively... undisciplined and pussyfied IMO.
Yep! Fully vaccinated as well. Just a weak attempt to throw shade at a coach that’s doing his best. Just couldn’t help himself

Reactions: DFY04
????

You have gotten trumped I guess?

Damn.
Trumped?

no- I just dont have a high need for approbation and have analytical capacity to understand the difference between reality and propaganda.

im also principled.

my self image is not defined by any form of “consensus”…idgaf what you think; right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of your ability to discern the difference between the two.

those conditions separate a lot of wheat from the chaff.

Lol. That has very little to do with his column. Maybe you should read it again.
If you breath on anything, it’s contaminated.

You are the biggest idiot on the Bunker and it’s not close.

Trumped?

no- I just dont have a high need for approbation and have analytical capacity to understand the difference between reality and propaganda.

im also principled.

my self image is not defined by any form of “consensus”…idgaf what you think; right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of your ability to discern the difference between the two.

those conditions separate a lot of wheat from the chaff.
So encouraging young men to make a sound decision is wrong?

Are you implying that putting winning above vaccines/not is wrong?

I could buy that, I guess. I don't give a **** of auburn wins or loses. I have absolutely no control over it so the outcomes simply don't bother me anymore.

This pandemic is killing people, and it's depriving people of normal lives in incredible ways. (eg having a baby in the middle of it... Not having a job for 12months +... Etc)

There is an unbelievably enormous amount of evidence and reason to be vaccinated for both you and your fellow humans. You can actually hurt them.

An abortion in no way affects your physical well being.

It's an asinine comparison, and you're above that.

So encouraging young men to make a sound decision is wrong?

Are you implying that putting winning above vaccines/not is wrong?

I could buy that, I guess. I don't give a **** of auburn wins or loses. I have absolutely no control over it so the outcomes simply don't bother me anymore.

This pandemic is killing people, and it's depriving people of normal lives in incredible ways. (eg having a baby in the middle of it... Not having a job for 12months +... Etc)

There is an unbelievably enormous amount of evidence and reason to be vaccinated for both you and your fellow humans. You can actually hurt them.

An abortion in no way affects your physical well being.

It's an asinine comparison, and you're above that.
You can actually hurt them. But why can't they get the vaccine? Think it through.

Tell me more Daniel.

What do you believe is incorrect about the post I made.

Words.

I'm talking about them not getting the vaccine can hurt others.

Is that over your head, Daniel?
If you don't get the vaccine and I'm scared, I can just get it. What is the problem? Literally it's going over your head. There is no hypothetical scared person that can't get a vaccine so I need to get the vaccine for them... Fool

If you don't get the vaccine and I'm scared, I can just get it. What is the problem? Literally it's going over your head. There is no hypothetical scared person that can't get a vaccine so I need to get the vaccine for them... Fool
You ****ing idiot. Learn to read.

Your stupid decision to not get the vaccine can not only hurt me, it can, in my case, stop me from seeing the birth of my daughter.

Stop my parents from being able to come and see my child in nicu.

It can stop loved ones from having surgeries they needed to have.

Cause solitary deaths, etc.

Use that pea brain of yours.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why can't you? Just get the vaccine... Are you slow? Are you the r word?
It makes no sense to think that people can't act normally because so many idgets don't want to protect our medical systems because they are straight stupid?

If the hospital is over run... It changes everything.

Yikes.

It makes no sense to think that people can't act normally because so many idgets don't want to protect our medical systems because they are straight stupid?

Yikes.
You're literally making no Sense. Hospitals are not overran. 800 people died from COVID-19 in a week nationwide. You're making absolutely no sense. Why do I need the vaccine? You just take it. You're being the r word.

You're literally making no Sense. Hospitals are not overran. 800 people died from COVID-19 in a week nationwide. You're making absolutely no sense. Why do I need the vaccine? You just take it. You're being the r word.

We are losing a thousand a day. And yes, hospitals, nursing homes, etc aren’t allowing visitors because of dumbasses like yourself who keep the pandemic going. Delta will eventually vaccinate enough along with vaccine mandates though.

Yikes.

He’s a troll. Dude was probably vaccinated in April.

He’s a troll. Dude was probably vaccinated in April.
Everyone is a troll now.

Fml.

It's actually disrupting society in an unprecedented way, and these ****ers think everyone is trying to trick them. It's sad.

Reactions: hsvtgr
We are losing a thousand a day. And yes, hospitals, nursing homes, etc aren’t allowing visitors because of dumbasses like yourself who keep the pandemic going. Delta will eventually vaccinate enough along with vaccine mandates though.
800 a week fool it's consistent dropping from 1000 a week on the previous months

Everyone is a troll now.

Fml.

It's actually disrupting society in an unprecedented way, and these ****ers think everyone is trying to trick them. It's sad.
Disrupting society.... That's the lockdown fool. Not a minor virus with over 99% survival rate. Well over 99.975

So lets get this straight

we’re supposed to be mad at our head coarch because he elevated the principles of personal choice and responsibility for his players above the desires of the fans to POSSIBLY miss a football game?

“my body my choice” only applies to women walking into a “family planning” clinic?

er…I meant “birthing person.”

but not our predominantly minority football players…they need to do what everybody else is telling them to.

liberty is definitely over-rated…because “SCIENCE!”
Maybe some of these kids grandparents have not so good stories about vaccines…Tuskegee…cough cough.

Reactions: Galactus
Been thinking on this article for a few days. Thinking the timing was bad for BMatt. Had he written this article before Goodman's hit piece, we wouldn't see the hawt reaction.

Also I think Coach has to tread lightly on the "force vaxx" especially when one of the anti guys is your superstar. Trying to win the team over so he can't be an a-hole like Saban or any other coach who has been at their school for years.

I disagree wholeheartedly. If we have players convicted enough to not want the shot, who the hell are we to demand it? Over football? I care more about these kids than our record. Screw our record.

I’m a grad and season ticket holder. I grew up going to games. Grew up memorizing the media guide while on the crapper. I could tell you which players in the 80s loved steak and their favorite tv show was the A-Team.

This is not an effective vaccine and should not need a “booster”. There’s enough info to make millions of people question how it would negatively impact their health. Been here since 2001, right after graduating. Disappointing attacks on our coach, who is letting these guys make their own decisions. I applaud him.
Wait, who’s favorite tv show was A-Team?! Can’t just leave a cliff hanger like that bra.

Don't bring me into this. Everything I say is 100% true or my UNeducated opinion.

FIFY

Also, which parts do you claim are 100% true. This means they are factual statements and it based on any person's opinion or in interpretation of info/data

• Love
Reactions: Imthebirdman
Which parts do you claim aren't true? You think the survival rate isn't 99.975? What is it then you pussy ass bitch?

I just want you state everything that you said that is a fact. I'm not saying nothing you be said is factual. I'm saying you confuse opinions and facts a lot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT