ADVERTISEMENT

I tested positive today…..

Boosters offer the best protection vs infection, death and hospitalization. 90% plus vs hospitalization for those over 65. That’s how I knew barely any of those 38 in the hospital were boosted besides it being the state of AL. I nailed it, son. Educate yourself.

Everyone here knows that you use EVERY OPPORTUNITY possible to copy the latest Vaxx narrative talking points to the board, (such as the drivel I'm responding to now). You use every post you can as a BIG blinking neon sign to spew propaganda because you have ZERO regard for the truth, and only cares that your "side" plasters propaganda posters everywhere, and you "win". That's why you've ended up being wrong so much.

Focus on doing real science and pursuing truth, because it really is the only thing that will save us in the end.

Last edited:
Everyone here knows that you use EVERY OPPORTUNITY possible to copy the latest Vaxx narrative talking points to the board, (such as the drivel I'm responding to now). You use every post as a neon board to spew propaganda because you have ZERO regard for the truth, only that your "side" plasters propaganda posters everywhere, and you "win". That's why you've ended up being wrong so much.

Focus on doing real science and pursuing truth, because it really is the only thing that will save us in the end.

You stepped in itt. You got abused. Move on and educate yourself, son. I was right and the good Dr verified that. All over the world, the least hospitalized are the boosted followed by the mRNA double shot. I would say get boosted but you already have.

Reactions: stutsman23
You stepped in itt. You got abused. Move on and educate yourself, son. I was right and the good Dr verified that. All over the world, the least hospitalized are the boosted followed by the mRNA double shot. I would say get boosted but you already have.

Every time anyone on the board replies to you, they step into fly filled boo-boo. That is the experience of interacting with a rotten Stomp. I and many others on this board, and all around the country, know many people who are fully vaccinated, recently boosted, who still contracted, and appear to be spreading COVID. That scien-un-ti-fically proves that the mRNA vaccines aren't exactly working as we were told they would, correct?

You know danged well that we are NOT discussing whether boosting leads to the lowest number of hospitalizations. You attempted to deflect and turn attention away from the points that were made, and questions that you couldn't answer, but we see right through your ruse.

Last edited:

Also, remember me telling you early on that I thought we were likely to end up in a cycle of endless boosting, and you SWORE and declared that wouldn't be the case because the vaccines were "miracles" that would definitely provide "long-lasting" 99.x% protection based on "studies" that supported the agenda? Remember me telling you that some had major flaws, and that others were likely baked, spun and cooked to support the agenda? Well, how'd that turn out for you?

Every time anyone on the board replies to you, they step into fly filled boo-boo. That is the experience of interacting with a rotten Stomp. I and many others on this board, and all around the country, know many people who are fully vaccinated, recently boosted, who still contracted, and appear to be spreading COVID. That scien-un-ti-fically proves that the mRNA vaccines aren't exactly working as we were told they would, correct?

Just say “I was wrong. Stump. you owned me itt. The booster is 90% effective at preventing hospitalizations for those over 65 and that’s how you knew barely any of the Dr’s patients were boosted. My bad.”

LOL

Also, remember me telling you early on that I thought we were likely to end up in a cycle of endless boosting, and you SWORE and declared that wouldn't be the case because the vaccines were "miracles" that would definitely provide "long-lasting" 99.x% protection based on "studies" that supported the agenda? Remember me telling you that some had major flaws, and that others were likely baked, spun and cooked to support the agenda? Well, how'd that turn out for you?

But we are not. No reason for another booster when it’s 90% effective vs hospitalization for those over 65. We shouldn’t NEED another booster for a year like the flu shot. I guess some older people may want more protection from infection so maybe they get one sooner but they will be in the minority. Miracle vaccines are awesome! Pandemic may be almost over!

But we are not. No reason for another booster when it’s 90% effective vs hospitalization for those over 65. We shouldn’t NEED another booster for a year like the flu shot. I guess some older people may want more protection from infection so maybe they get one sooner but they will be in the minority. Miracle vaccines are awesome! Pandemic may be almost over!

You are deranged and crazy. Probably to the point of being dangerous to society. You are presented facts and truth, and you STILL deny it. Cray-cray city.

You have been the pandemic's "wrongest" man, but even worse, you haven't learned a thing from jumping out on the latest tweet, or understanding what is propaganda intended to get more people to use the new mRNA vaccines, and what is truth, (or worst of all, you know that truth, but simply don't care). Even if we have to take annual shots, it still qualifies as a cycle of boosting. These vaccines do help in the short term, but they do NOT do what we were promised they would do, and they do not come close to providing sterilizing immunity, and other levels of protection needed to "eradicate this disease like we did Polio and measles". Lies, lies, and more twisted lies.

You are deranged and crazy. Probably to the point of being dangerous to society. You are presented facts and truth, and you STILL deny it. Cray-cray city.

You have been the pandemic's "wrongest" man, but even worse, you haven't learned a thing from jumping out on the latest tweet, or understanding what is propaganda intended to get more people to use the new mRNA vaccines, and what is truth, (or worst of all, you know that truth, but simply don't care). Even if we have to take annual shots, it still qualifies as a cycle of boosting. These vaccines do help in the short term, but they do NOT do what we were promised they would do, and they do not come close to providing sterilizing immunity, and other levels of protection needed to "eradicate this disease like we did Polio and measles". Lies, lies, and more twisted lies.

Just admit you got skull dragged itt. I mean like badly. You should read the thread before responding to my post. If you did, you would’ve read where I was 100% correct and you could’ve saved yourself some embarrassment. Lol

Do you not see how the pool of people triple that can be infected under omicron? The vaccine effectiveness and natural immunity effectiveness dropped like crazy for omicron. That means the population that’s unprotected by infection went way up so it hits more people.
FIRST: For that math to work, 2/3 of the entire country would have had to have had COVID in December of 2020 (when Delta arrived). And nobody was vaccinated at that point and weren’t really for 4 months. Most estimates I see is 30% had COVID at that point. So 70% were susceptible. Now 100% is susceptible to Omicron. That’s not triple. That’s 1.3x.

SECOND: Just because there is a larger pool of people susceptible to a disease does not make it more contagious. Everyone is susceptible to Ebola and there wasn’t a US vaccine until 2019 yet very few people got it because it is not that contagious because of a few factors. Mostly because people show signs like bleeding out of there ass and people get the F away. Plus, it’s not airborne. That is not the case with Omicron where most people don’t know they have it and are walking around breathing on people. Yes more people are susceptible but really not that many. Maybe 30% more. My conclusion and from what I have read, this is mostly due to asymptomatic spread being much easier (they find it can infect the nose easier instead of needing to get to the lungs) and more asymptomatic people are walking around. Not denying that the pool of people is a factor but I just think it’s more due to other factors. From how my three different family units all caught it from 3 asymptomatic people, it seems that way.

FIRST: For that math to work, 2/3 of the entire country would have had to have had COVID in December of 2020 (when Delta arrived). And nobody was vaccinated at that point and weren’t really for 4 months. Most estimates I see is 30% had COVID at that point. So 70% were susceptible. Now 100% is susceptible to Omicron. That’s not triple. That’s 1.3x.

SECOND: Just because there is a larger pool of people susceptible to a disease does not make it more contagious. Everyone is susceptible to Ebola and there wasn’t a US vaccine until 2019 yet very few people got it because it is not that contagious because of a few factors. Mostly because people show signs like bleeding out of there ass and people get the F away. Plus, it’s not airborne. That is not the case with Omicron where most people don’t know they have it and are walking around breathing on people. Yes more people are susceptible but really not that many. Maybe 30% more. My conclusion and from what I have read, this is mostly due to asymptomatic spread being much easier (they find it can infect the nose easier instead of needing to get to the lungs) and more asymptomatic people are walking around. Not denying that the pool of people is a factor but I just think it’s more due to other factors. From how my three different family units all caught it from 3 asymptomatic people, it seems that way.

Holy hell. We didn’t get any delta waves until summer of 2021. I didn’t read the rest after that massive error you made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT