ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Team Vax Rate?

Nothing he can do to make it a non issue. I'm sorry it upsets that he os providing his players all the data and then letting them make their on decisions.

But don't lat that continue to make idiotic comments like you have ITT
Really? Other schools were able to make it a non issue. Why can’t Harsin accomplish the same?

I thought you had to have "x" percentage of your players available to keep from forfeiting. Wasn't it that way last year? I could've sworn it was. If it was that way last year did they change it this year?

No. Last year, if you fell below 53 players, you could choose to postpone but we're not forced to do so.

MSU was below the threshold against UGA, but chose to play. May have done the same against OM

Reactions: warchief64
Good thing it’s not going to. Covid’s over dude. Get over it. Stop worrying about other dudes lol
Seriously wtf? There's not a week that goes by that a member here doesn't post about losing a loved one to it. There are currently no ICU beds available in AL because of it.

I get that you're probably sick of talking about it/dealing with it. I am too. But it's not "over" by a long shot

Reactions: Piss Jug
Are you done white knighting for snoodie poo? Or do you just plan to chat all day? Some of us have actual jobs.
No one’s making you respond. Seems like maybe you’re just a little red in the face and trying to get the last word in.

Really? Other schools were able to make it a non issue. Why can’t Harsin accomplish the same?

No coach has made it a non issue, unless you are stating that they are taking a vaccine that will 100% prevent them from ever catching Covid. are you really trying to say this?

Reactions: AUJMac
No coach has made it a non issue, unless you are stating that they are taking a vaccine that will 100% prevent them from ever catching Covid. are you really trying to say this?

Just accept that other coaches have done a better job to lower risks of players not having to sit out. They actually led their team to make the best decision for the team which is the best decision for 99.9% of players.

They’ve made the consequences of being below the 80% threshold a non issue. And being vaccinated makes covid about as much of a non issue as possible.

I find it hard to believe that a team with a 100% vax rate and a team with a ~50% vax rate are being shared the same information. That's a massive difference in practically identical populations

Just accept that other coaches have done a better job to lower risks of players not having to sit out. They actually led their team to make the best decision for the team which is the best decision for 99.9% of players.

I'm fine with Hardin's approach. I don't view it as others have done a better job. He took this approach knowing it could make things less easy.

Reactions: rkrjr315
They’ve made the consequences of being below the 80% threshold a non issue. And being vaccinated makes covid about as big of a non issue as possible.

So you can or can't catch Covid if you are vaccinated, like myself?

So you can or can't catch Covid if you are vaccinated, like myself?
You can. The vaccines overwhelmingly limit the severity of covid. ICU beds across the country are filled to the brim with the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated. Pretty telling that your trying to steer this away from the SEC’s 80% threshold.

Reactions: Stumpfan
You can. The vaccines overwhelmingly limit the severity of covid. ICU beds across the country are filled to the brim with the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated. Pretty telling that your trying to steer this away from the SEC’s 80% threshold.
I want to say I read UAB only had one or two open beds left the other day.

No, you said Covid is a non issue for other teams. Glad you understand now that that was an inaccurate post. How am I trying to steer away from the 80% threshold. I already said it will lead to more testing in this thread.

No, you said Covid is a non issue for other teams. Glad you understand now that that was an inaccurate post. How am I trying to steer away from the 80% threshold. I already said it will lead to more testing in this thread.
Clearly referring to those teams being cleared of regular testing. But also, teams with high vaccinations rates will see far fewer complications from covid in general. So really you’re wrong on all fronts. Oh well.

Clearly referring to those teams being cleared of regular testing. But also, teams with high vaccinations rates will see far fewer complications from covid in general. So really you’re wrong on all fronts. Oh well.

Love it when people state opinions as facts. Always makes me chuckle.

Or when ICU beds are almost full across the country. @Barnballer is a
Last report I saw today said there are 0 available ICU beds in the state of Alabama. Can’t be right because @Barnballer just said this whole thing was completely over.
Do you have a job? It’s noon on a Thursday you fvcking loser 😂 you’ve been in this thread non stop all day. That can’t be healthy man. Get a life

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
Do you have a job? It’s noon on a Thursday you fvcking loser 😂 you’ve been in this thread non stop all day. That can’t be healthy man. Get a life
Brilliant retort. Almost as if you got defensive after saying something really fvcking stupid 🤣

What corner have a backed myself into? You have gone full rice/gary7 ITT
Completely skirting the original conversation which is the disadvantage our team is at by not reaching the SEC’s vaccination threshold. A threshold that has been reached by many other teams.

You said something dumb and went with that in defense
Bro, I’m in college. I don’t care about COVID. I don’t know a single person that knows someone that has gotten COVID in the past 4 months.

When you were my age, it would’ve pissed you off to see grown ass men arguing every day over a virus that kills less than .05% of the population. It would’ve pissed you off more knowing COVID ruined half of your college experience.

who fvcking cares if another grown man gets vaccinated or not?

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
Completely skirting the original conversation which is the disadvantage our team is at by not reaching the SEC’s vaccination threshold. A threshold that has been reached by many other teams.

When did I skirt that conversation? I've literally pointed multiple times that if we or anyone are below the threshold, it means more regular testing.

Bro, I’m in college. I don’t care about COVID. I don’t know a single person that knows someone that has gotten COVID in the past 4 months.

When you were my age, it would’ve pissed you off to see grown ass men arguing every day over a virus that kills less than .05% of the population. It would’ve pissed you off more knowing COVID ruined half of your college experience.

who fvcking cares if another grown man gets vaccinated or not?
Nah, when 650,000 people are dead and most ICU beds on the country are full of COVID I probably would have refrained from completely moronic statements such as yours.

Glad we could clear up that you didn't know what you were talking about. Definitely not the first time
Nah. The problem surely didn’t lie with me. Run along clown. You’ve got a dozen posts in here that say absolutely nothing

Nah. The problem surely didn’t lie with me. Run along clown. You’ve got a dozen posts in here that say absolutely nothing

Lol. Always chuckle watching a poster struggle with reality like you are currently doing

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT