ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Team Vax Rate?

TOS has a report on it. Don't want to be sent to Chile sharing, but uh...

43f.gif

TOS has a report on it. Don't want to be sent to Chile sharing, but uh...

43f.gif
This, there's a number reported elsewhere. And its, uh, even smaller than a previously reported number I saw on the bunker, well short of the often discussed 80% mark. I'm sure the bunker will approach this with an even keeled demeanor.

This, there's a number reported elsewhere. And its, uh, even smaller than a previously reported number I saw on the bunker, well short of the 80% mark needed. I'm sure the bunker will approach this with an even keeled demeanor.
I don't think its against the rules to post that others are saying we are at "X" amount. Spill it!!!.

I don't think its against the rules to post that others are saying we are at "X" amount. Spill it!!!.
I don't want to get into all the shenanigans with people moving sites and sharing premium info and all that. I'm sure someone else will share the exact number, it's low.

Did people get unvaccinated?
No idea. This new report could be wrong or the original reported numbers could've been wrong. I'm just a dude who has a few message board subs I have no inside info.

I don't want to get into all the shenanigans with people moving sites and sharing premium info and all that. I'm sure someone else will share the exact number, it's low.

No idea. This new report could be wrong or the original reported numbers could've been wrong. I'm just a dude who has a few message board subs I have no inside info.
ok what site is it on?

The ruling on it doesn’t make sense by the SEC if you can still pass it onto others if you’re vaxxed or not what difference does it make, what if a 100% vaxxed team has a breakthrough infection and passes it to every team they play but no one gets tested and no one ever knows

The ruling on it doesn’t make sense by the SEC if you can still pass it onto others if you’re vaxxed or not what difference does it make, what if a 100% vaxxed team has a breakthrough infection and passes it to every team they play but no one gets tested and no one ever knows
Can you please repost this with the correct punctuation? Thanks in advance.

Can you please repost this with the correct punctuation? Thanks in advance.

+ the correct punctuation

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209

+ the correct punctuation
you-sandbagging-son-of-a-bitch.gif

Agreed. I love everything Harsin has done so far, but this is just a massive blunder.

I don’t see how his “No comment” makes him an anti vaxxer. Maybe he just doesn’t like sharing medical information with others. Some people are funny about that.

I read an article the other day about how it was offensive to ask someone if they are vaccinated so I just stay away from the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: SigBitty
So you think he is telling/advising the players to get the vaccine?
He's 100% definitely not advising his players to get it or bringing in experts an encouraging players to get it.

From PAMs reporting, neither ADAG or Harsin are pushing it at all. It's extremely sad

• Sad
Reactions: gatorz1209
What if your NIL sponsor asks you to not get vaccinated? Can they make you or should you just wait to get COVID in season for more publicity?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT