ADVERTISEMENT

Worst QB at Auburn since Gabe Gross?

I spoke the TRUTH. You don't like the truth. You just like to repeat what you've heard Poppy say. It's the sidewalk sidekick in you that you just can't shake!! Poor li'l fella!!!
And now you are getting angry.

If we say the same thing, it's because we are both correct.

You're just pissed because you are trying to play it off and nobody believes you.

Well, other than your beta twin, nudbud.
Another sad note for you....You aren't even funny. Now you are funny in the fact the we laugh AT you, but not with you. The more you type the more pathetic you appear. Once again, you seem to crave attention...Even if it's negative. Where's Poppy to comfort you?

Another sad note for you....You aren't even funny. Now you are funny in the fact the we laugh AT you, but not with you. The more you type the more pathetic you appear. Once again, you seem to crave attention...Even if it's negative. Where's Poppy to comfort you?
Hmm? I'm not sure where you get your delusions of grandeur. I had a busy but successful day followed by a fine evening with friends and business associates. I'm sure "Poppy" had a pretty decent day as well.

As we have said more than once, stop being jealous of others because of what you don't have, and start improving yourself and your situation to attain the same goals. No reason why you can't enjoy fine food, friends and alcohol after a successful day just like I did tonight, but you will have to work for it. Good luck!

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Hmm? I'm not sure where you get your delusions of grandeur. I had a busy but successful day followed by a fine evening with friends and business associates. I'm sure "Poppy" had a pretty decent day as well.

As we have said more than once, stop being jealous of others because of what you don't have, and start improving yourself and your situation to attain the same goals. No reason why you can't enjoy fine food, friends and alcohol after a successful day just like I did tonight, but you will have to work for it. Good luck!
I'm willing to put my life up against anyone here. I honestly don't enjoy "fine foods" though. I'm pretty down to Earth. Also, not too big into the alcohol either. I enjoy life more without the need for artificial stimulants. My family is where much of my joy and happiness come from along with my personal faith. I have more worldy possessions than I deserve and feel quite blessed to have them. I was just offered a new position and am considering taking it, so life is good. I truly hope that you are as "happy" and "content" as you like to claim!! :)

I'm willing to put my life up against anyone here. I honestly don't enjoy "fine foods" though. I'm pretty down to Earth. Also, not too big into the alcohol either. I enjoy life more without the need for artificial stimulants. My family is where much of my joy and happiness come from along with my personal faith. I have more worldy possessions than I deserve and feel quite blessed to have them. I was just offered a new position and am considering taking it, so life is good. I truly hope that you are as "happy" and "content" as you like to claim!! :)
That's comforting to hear - curious as to why you are always in such a sour mood if things are so rosy.

That's comforting to hear - curious as to why you are always in such a sour mood if things are so rosy.
I'm not in a sour mood. You just like to say that. I don't like negative people and you come here spewing hate and discontent. If you didn't do that, I wouldn't say anything to you. If you want to talk football, then great, but you have normally chosen to be rude and obnoxious. I have just called you out on it and you don't like that!

I'm not in a sour mood. You just like to say that. I don't like negative people and you come here spewing hate and discontent. If you didn't do that, I wouldn't say anything to you. If you want to talk football, then great, but you have normally chosen to be rude and obnoxious. I have just called you out on it and you don't like that!
Yet when myself or other fans come here talking football, you largely ignore the conversation. If we say anything that gets your panties in a twist...the posts flow out of you like its your time of the month.

I think we all know what you enjoy about this board. ;)

Yet when myself or other fans come here talking football, you largely ignore the conversation. If we say anything that gets your panties in a twist...the posts flow out of you like its your time of the month.

I think we all know what you enjoy about this board. ;)
I tried to be nice with you, but I'll go back to what fits: FOOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT