ADVERTISEMENT

Worst QB at Auburn since Gabe Gross?

It's common knowledge who Dr. Phil is and what he does. Your typical crap is just sad to be honest. Carry on being a beta male. You may want to look into getting some testosterone or something.
This coming from a sidewalk who lives on his rival's message board. Truly laughable!! You pretend to be some tough guy who has a doctorate in psychology on here. HA!!!

This coming from a sidewalk who lives on his rival's message board. Truly laughable!! You pretend to be some tough guy who has a doctorate in psychology on here. HA!!!
No we just have an awareness of the world outside of your small farm town. Try leaving the state sometime or learning about the would outside of your hickville community.

No we just have an awareness of the world outside of your small farm town. Try leaving the state sometime or learning about the would outside of your hickville community.
I live in Colorado. FOOL!!!! What about you? Where is your trailer parked?

I'm in Atlanta, Chief High Horse. I find your Colorado claim to be less believable given how small minded you are.
I was camping in the mountains all weekend. Just watched the Auburn game that I recorded. Very pathetic game for us. How did Bama do??

I was camping in the mountains all weekend. Just watched the Auburn game that I recorded. Very pathetic game for us. How did Bama do??
I'm sure you know how we did. Also interesting that you are on a "camping trip" on a weekend auburn loses. I guess you have several more planned for this fall? Lol

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I'm sure you know how we did. Also interesting that you are on a "camping trip" on a weekend auburn loses. I guess you have several more planned for this fall? Lol
Fool!!!
I don't live and breathe at the play of 18-22 year olds, but I am a fan of the school I graduated from! Must be rough to have a loss at home (well home for the team, not you...You're a sidewalk fan)! No death threats please!

Fool!!!
I don't live and breathe at the play of 18-22 year olds, but I am a fan of the school I graduated from! Must be rough to have a loss at home (well home for the team, not you...You're a sidewalk fan)! No death threats please!
It's definitely disappointing. We aren't a Championship level team this year, although I expect us to be in the mix until later in the season. Looks like we will have to settle for a regular bowl game instead of a playoff berth.

Which bowl game do you think Auburn will make it to? :D

It's definitely disappointing. We aren't a Championship level team this year, although I expect us to be in the mix until later in the season. Looks like we will have to settle for a regular bowl game instead of a playoff berth.

Which bowl game do you think Auburn will make it to? :D
"us"?? Are you on the team now? So, we have established that you are a Bama sidewalk fan, but did you actually attend a college?
I don't know if Auburn will make it to a bowl or not. Either way, I will not make a fool of myself obsessing on another team's message board though.

"us"?? Are you on the team now? So, we have established that you are a Bama sidewalk fan, but did you actually attend a college?
I don't know if Auburn will make it to a bowl or not. Either way, I will not make a fool of myself obsessing on another team's message board though.
Weak.

You didn't answer my question though...SURPRISE!!!!!!
It was a rhetorical question. You know I am not on the team but are trying to distract and deflect with meaningless minutiae because you are getting your ass handed to you.

It was a rhetorical question. You know I am not on the team but are trying to distract and deflect with meaningless minutiae because you are getting your ass handed to you.
"So, we have established that you are a Bama sidewalk fan, but did you actually attend a college?" This was not rhetorical...

For a sidewalk, you sure do think highly of your ability to affect another person. At least you still have your dreams, BtD!!! lol
Based on your own message board activity, I can make you dance anytime I want.

Dance monkey, dance. LOL

Nope. Just a fact of life for you. Once again you upchuck when we administer the truth serum.

Lol
Too easy. Every cast and I reel in another one!!!
Fool!!!! OR BtD (Billy the Deflector) OR Sidewalk sidekick!!! You have too many aliases li'l Billy!
Keep on coming back. You are quite the entertaining li'l fella!!!

Too easy. Every cast and I reel in another one!!!
Fool!!!! OR BtD (Billy the Deflector) OR Sidewalk sidekick!!! You have too many aliases li'l Billy!
Keep on coming back. You are quite the entertaining li'l fella!!!
Good to hear. I'm happy to know you can laugh at yourself. Plenty of material there. :)

It's amazing how mad one person can get over a message board. Auburn's suckability has done a number on av8r. I feel bad for him.
He's definitely taking it hard. Honestly if it wasn't that, he would be pissed off about something else. Seems like it's how he rolls. Happiness eludes him, like most beta males.

It's amazing how mad one person can get over a message board. Auburn's suckability has done a number on av8r. I feel bad for him.
Why do you think I'm angry? That's just crazy talk. I'm entertained by li'l Billy and his sidewalk sidekick antics!!

Just mocking you and your "fool" line. Of course you knew that too and are trying to deflect.
Another original one I see. You truly are a FOOL!!! Thanks for keeping us entertained here on the AU message board! You must have been most likely to succeed at your clown college!

Another original one I see. You truly are a FOOL!!! Thanks for keeping us entertained here on the AU message board! You must have been most likely to succeed at your clown college!
Still rejecting the truth serum. Maybe one day...

Still rejecting the truth serum. Maybe one day...
I spoke the TRUTH. You don't like the truth. You just like to repeat what you've heard Poppy say. It's the sidewalk sidekick in you that you just can't shake!! Poor li'l fella!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT