ADVERTISEMENT

Worst QB at Auburn since Gabe Gross?

Why don't we let the season play out and see what happens? Thanks for your concern and interest in Auburn football! ;-)
I take that as a yes and you see the writing on the wall.

I take that as a yes and you see the writing on the wall.
I believe it could get ugly, but have seen where the young man has potential. I won't be sending him death threats like I'm a Bama fan and he's a Bama kicker though.

Looks like you have two little side kicks, Pops!! I have to give you props. You're like the Jim Jones of Bammers!!!
This seems to be your typical go to white flag move. You are the Jeremy Johnson of the board. Just throwing cramp around aimlessly and hoping something sticks.

Reactions: billywaynebama
This seems to be your typical go to white flag move. You are the Jeremy Johnson of the board. Just throwing cramp around aimlessly and hoping something sticks.
Careful or one of your Bama buds will be the spelling police on you...Don't want you guys infighting!!!

Looks like you have two little side kicks, Pops!! I have to give you props. You're like the Jim Jones of Bammers!!!
Sounds like you were the kid that nobody liked while growing up and was jealous of the other kids with friends. Time to let it go buddy.

Sounds like you were the kid that nobody liked while growing up and was jealous of the other kids with friends. Time to let it go buddy.
Thanks for the free psychological exam, Dr. Billy!! lol It appears that you were the kid who wanted to hang out with the other kids and would "like" anything they said and laugh at all of their jokes to try and get them to like you. It appears that this hasn't changed!!!

Thanks for the free psychological exam, Dr. Billy!! lol It appears that you were the kid who wanted to hang out with the other kids and would "like" anything they said and laugh at all of their jokes to try and get them to like you. It appears that this hasn't changed!!!
Lol. Nice try but no

Had to laugh at the 1st sentence. Absolutely zero self awareness from you.

I'm sure li'l Billy appreciates you and Pops always being there to support him and his foolishness. That's how you people roll!!!
We are just entertained by you and thrilled that you are a goober and not one of us. I can't stop laughing at your feigned superiority. Please keep it up.

I'm sure li'l Billy appreciates you and Pops always being there to support him and his foolishness. That's how you people roll!!!
I didn't post that in support of anyone. You're a simpleton.

We are just entertained by you and thrilled that you are a goober and not one of us. I can't stop laughing at your feigned superiority. Please keep it up.
"not one of us"? Bama sidewalks???
"feigned superiority"? That's what people who live on a rival's message board and constantly stir the pot are. Hmmmm. Who here falls into that category???

"not one of us"? Bama sidewalks???
"feigned superiority"? That's what people who live on a rival's message board and constantly stir the pot are. Hmmmm. Who here falls into that category???
If it comes to being on a high horse and whiny, you would be one of my first picks.

You and your people sure know a lot about Dr. Phil!! Fool!!
I know, it hits close to home for you. Helpful hint: Seek real professional help rather than trying to self diagnose with a hack like Dr. Phil. No charge for that one. :)

I know, it hits close to home for you. Helpful hint: Seek real professional help rather than trying to self diagnose with a hack like Dr. Phil. No charge for that one. :)
You people are the ones bringing up Dr. Phil. Must be a trailer park thing. Row Tahd!!!!

You people are the ones bringing up Dr. Phil. Must be a trailer park thing. Row Tahd!!!!
It's common knowledge who Dr. Phil is and what he does. Your typical crap is just sad to be honest. Carry on being a beta male. You may want to look into getting some testosterone or something.

ADVERTISEMENT