ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine vs, natural immunity

Dang. I offer a sound plan, and you look for ANY reason to shoot it down, and your only recourse is, "Get the vaccine". You may have a job with the leading authorities who are pushing this. ;)

If we resort to mandates like France has done, (and which official are now pushing for here), I guarantee you many people won't mind paying a few dollars for the antigen test, as opposed to having to show a vaccine passport to get into sporting events, concerts etc.

As soon as this thing hit, once it was pronounced as a "pandemic", and there were some signals that it wasn't a naturally occurring virus, I told people that we'd likely end up in a situation where vaccine passports and other such things would come into play. Here we are just a little over a year later.
I literally said nothing about "Get the vaccine." Your plan is not sound because it's not practical for millions of people to go pay for an antibody titer test. I can't argue with your long winded social justice campaigns today. Peace.

Yeah absolutely —-to school your children the way you want —-sounds terrible
No, to do it over a vaccine is crazy when schools already require other vaccines and you had your children take those.

That's not quite true. Everyone should go out and search and you'll find a LOT of "data" and "studies" that discredit natural immunity and find subtle ways to position it as being inferior to the vaccine.

Thank God, that there are a few scientists in other countries etc., who aren't worried about having their careers damaged/ruined, who'll conduct a study and publish un-spun, truthful data.
It’s 100% true. Most actual recent studies show the protection from both to be close to each other. Hell, the first one I saw was vaccine 95% and natural 90%.

I literally said nothing about "Get the vaccine." Your plan is not sound because it's not practical for millions of people to go pay for an antibody titer test. I can't argue with your long winded social justice campaigns today. Peace.

If faced with having your travel and other rights restricted unless you show a vaccine passport, it is indeed sound to give folks who have ACTUALLY HAD COVID the option to get a passport based on whether they have an appropriate level of antigens.....especially if THEY are willing to pay for it themselves.

It’s 100% true. Most actual recent studies show the protection from both to be close to each other. Hell, the first one I saw was vaccine 95% and natural 90%.

Stomp, it's great that you are on board with those having COVID being able to be issued vaccine passports too, but you're not being honest about the other part. You yourself was trumpeting the superiority of the vaccines over natural immunity. It's easy for me to link the posts you made again if necessary. Please just tell the truth.

Stomp, it's great that you are on board with those having COVID being able to be issued vaccine passports too, but you're not being honest about the other part. You yourself was trumpeting the superiority of the vaccines over natural immunity. It's easy for me to link the posts you made again if necessary. Please just tell the truth.
Nope. The posts you cited said vaccine was clearly better but not by much. I actually cited the 90% and 95% in that thread.

No, to do it over a vaccine is crazy when schools already require other vaccines and you had your children take those.
It’s called choice friend and you nor the govt makes those for me. Once you understand it you’ll be much better off

It’s called choice friend and you nor the govt makes those for me. Once you understand it you’ll be much better off
They did make that choice for you if your kids go to school.

Nope. The posts you cited said vaccine was clearly better but not by much. I actually cited the 90% and 95% in that thread.

You're caught in an untruth again. What you said was that the vaccine offered TWO TIMES the protection that natural immunity does, (i.e. a 200% increase). That clearly proves you aren't telling the truth up above. Just admit that you don't care about truth. You're just out to spin, lie, and stomp for the mRNA vaccine.

Stomp saying vaccine immunity is MUCH better than natural immunity

You're caught in an untruth again. What you said was that the vaccine offered TWO TIMES the protection that natural immunity does, (i.e. a 200% increase). That clearly proves you aren't telling the truth up above. Just admit that you don't care about truth. You're just out to spin, lie, and stomp for the mRNA vaccine.

Stomp saying vaccine immunity is MUCH better than natural immunity
At that time, you were 20 times less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated if you took the vaccine. If you had Covid, you are 10 times less likely to get Covid than an unvaccinated person. What is 20 divided by 10? 2? So 20 times less likely is twice as good odds to bot get Covid.

At that time, you were 20 times less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated if you took the vaccine. If you had Covid, you are 10 times less likely to get Covid than an unvaccinated person. What is 20 divided by 10? 2? So 20 times less likely is twice as good odds to bot get Covid.

Stop with the equivocation. It's clear proof that you were saying that the mRNA vaccine provided much better protection than natural immunity. There are several more that I could post.

You aren't trustworthy, and you and others won't even come back to admit when you're clearly wrong. Yet you expect anyone to listen to you and trust what you say???

Stop with the equivocation. It's clear proof that you were saying that the mRNA vaccine provided much better protection than natural immunity. There are several more that I could post.

You aren't trustworthy, and you and others won't even come back to admit when you're clearly wrong. Yet you expect anyone to listen to you and trust what you say???
Do the math. At that time and still by some studies, you’re twice as unlikely to get it with the vaccine. 95% efficacy is 20 times less likely. 90% efficacy is about 10 times less likely. Do you disagree with that?

Do the math. At that time and still by some studies, you’re twice as unlikely to get it with the vaccine. 95% efficacy is 20 times less likely. 90% efficacy is about 10 times less likely. Do you disagree with that?

You're crazy. "The math" is a distraction and was NEVER called into question. The only point we're discussing is whether you spent months stomping and spinning saying that the mRNA vaccine immunity was far superior to natural immunity???

As soon as that designed, planned narrative came out, you started spewing it and linking baked and spun "data", "studies" and reports, then at some point you changed. When I asked you about it you LIED multiple times denying it, so I went back and found several posts showing that you'd indeed said that. In the one I linked above you said that the vaccine provided twice as much protection as did natural immunity. Now, that you've changed, you're saying they are roughly equal. Why not just admit the truth instead of trying to deceive people further by acting as if we were debating whether your math was correct. Who does stuff like that????

(Continued....)

This is just an example for the folks wholly hanging their hats on what the "data" and "scientists" say, not realizing that the narrative is so strong, you're unlikely to get ANYTHING negative about the mRNA vaccine unless it's so bad that it becomes undeniable. To get unbiased information, we'll likely have to rely on other countries for a while. Not many are willing to risk their careers, and for those that do, critical scientific publications won't publish them, peers won't review their studies, and YouTube, Google and social media outlets will delete it and tell everyone that it was crazy conspiracy theory that wasn't science etc.

(Continued....)

This is just an example for the folks wholly hanging their hats on what the "data" and "scientists" say, not realizing that the narrative is so strong, you're unlikely to get ANYTHING negative about the mRNA vaccine unless it's so bad that it becomes undeniable. To get unbiased information, we'll likely have to rely on other countries for a while. Not many are willing to risk their careers, and for those that do, critical scientific publications won't publish them, peers won't review their studies, and YouTube, Google and social media outlets will delete it and tell everyone that it was crazy conspiracy theory that wasn't science etc.
Ok, conspiracy guy. Here’s some info for you:

Can any of you explain to me how the vaccine is more effective than having the antibodies/natural immunity from previous infection? I'd you've already had COVID-19.... The data/science shows that if you've already had virus.... Your far less likely to contact it then if you're vaccinated. So why in the hell are people being shamed/coerced into getting the vaccine if they've already recovered from COVID-19? .,. Asking for a friend.
I would think this lies with how healthy your immune response was, and how "nasty" of a case you had. The more your body fought would theoretically give you a stronger antibody response. With that said, I question whether the shot (it isn't a vaccine) causes T & B cell production. I do not know nor understand this. I do know the naturally having it does cause this which gives protection for a very long time. Protection can last for years and years ... Not to prevent infection but to fight it. Lot of info out there that consider the use of the shot to overuse of antibiotics to allow for more resistant variants. I am no scientist nor doctor, and I did sleep in my own bed last night

I would think this lies with how healthy your immune response was, and how "nasty" of a case you had. The more your body fought would theoretically give you a stronger antibody response. With that said, I question whether the shot (it isn't a vaccine) causes T & B cell production. I do not know nor understand this. I do know the naturally having it does cause this which gives protection for a very long time. Protection can last for years and years ... Not to prevent infection but to fight it. Lot of info out there that consider the use of the shot to overuse of antibiotics to allow for more resistant variants. I am no scientist nor doctor, and I did sleep in my own bed last night

Lol. You can spend two minutes googling and know how the vaccine causes T and B cell production.

Both natural immunity and the vaccine provide immunity. However, natural immunity is long lasting and prevents reinfection in most cases. The vaccine requires booster shots probably on a yearly basis much like flu shots.

vMehPWXB.jpeg

My daughter-in-law is a nurse. She tested positive for the 3rd time yesterday. She has never had more than cold/flu like symptoms any of the times. She has not been vaccinated because she felt like I ve had it, twice, I’m good. Unfortunately she is now going to miss work for at least 10 days/negative screen. She has cold symptoms as of yesterday this time.
Kinda makes you wonder if she had covid or a cold. Sometimes the tests don't distinguish one from the other.

Both natural immunity and the vaccine provide immunity. However, natural immunity is long lasting and prevents reinfection in most cases. The vaccine requires booster shots probably on a yearly basis much like flu shots.

Jesus, man. I feel sorry for you if you are dumb enough to believe that. Our resident dr here already told you he sees as many reinfections as breakthrough cases. It’s happening everywhere. Natural immunity won’t last any longer or much longer than vaccines. Moderna is better than Pfizer and has longer lasting immunity like natural infection.

Jesus, man. I feel sorry for you if you are dumb enough to believe that. Our resident dr here already told you he sees as many reinfections as breakthrough cases. It’s happening everywhere. Natural immunity won’t last any longer or much longer than vaccines. Moderna is better than Pfizer and has longer lasting immunity like natural infection.
You just pull this stuff out of your butt, don't you?

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
You just pull this stuff out of your butt, don't you?

Ask mrhickory about reinfections. Moderna and natural immunity will last about the same. Vaccines offer more widespread variant protection. Eventually, we will get a study not dependent on voluntary testing. Somebody who has already had Covid isn’t going to get tested for cold symptoms if they had mild Covid before.

Get ready for the post that says this article is total BS. It will be coming shortly, count on it.

Policy shoukd adjust for natural immunity. I’ve said this for 3-4 months at least.

The goalposts move more with you than Fauci.....😂

What are you talking about? I’ve always said that natural immunity should count as vaccinated unless studies show it doesn’t have good protection. You’re too dumb to even know what I’m saying. Jesus.

What are you talking about? I’ve always said that natural immunity should count as vaccinated unless studies show it doesn’t have good protection. You’re too dumb to even know what I’m saying. Jesus.
LMAO...you have an excuse for everything. Keep pushing man.....

Ask mrhickory about reinfections. Moderna and natural immunity will last about the same. Vaccines offer more widespread variant protection. Eventually, we will get a study not dependent on voluntary testing. Somebody who has already had Covid isn’t going to get tested for cold symptoms if they had mild Covid before.

What is your proof and/or reasons for having this opinon?

The goalposts move more with you than Fauci.....😂
This yet another one of the posts that he moved the goalposts on....BUT, ask him if he admitted that his previous position was wrong before he changed direction and started claiming that natural immunity should be counted too, (and of course, no one is advocating anything COMPLETELY stupid, such as suggesting that anyone should go out and start licking stuff trying to get COVID so they can have natural protection).

LMAO...you have an excuse for everything. Keep pushing man.....

Dipshit, I’ve said the entire time of the vaccines that natural immunity should count as vaccinated. I’ve only pushed back when somebody said it’s clear natural immunity is better. I’ve also pushed back when people said natural immunity is shit.

This yet another one of the posts that he moved the goalposts on....BUT, ask him if he admitted that his previous position was wrong before he changed direction and started claiming that natural immunity should be counted too, (and of course, no one is advocating anything COMPLETELY stupid, such as suggesting that anyone should go out and start licking stuff trying to get COVID so they can have natural protection).

Find a post where I said natural immunity didn’t offer protection. You can’t. I’ve said it should count but evidently it’s too much to try and keep count of. If somebody has a positive antibody test, they should count as vaccinated.

Dipshit, I’ve said the entire time of the vaccines that natural immunity should count as vaccinated. I’ve only pushed back when somebody said it’s clear natural immunity is better. I’ve also pushed back when people said natural immunity is shit.
I am sure you have. You're such a truth poster after all....LOL. BTW I can tell when you're moving the goalposts you always resort to name-calling. It's a dead giveaway. LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT