ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine vs, natural immunity

ff4autigers

All-SEC
Jul 12, 2009
Can any of you explain to me how the vaccine is more effective than having the antibodies/natural immunity from previous infection? I'd you've already had COVID-19.... The data/science shows that if you've already had virus.... Your far less likely to contact it then if you're vaccinated. So why in the hell are people being shamed/coerced into getting the vaccine if they've already recovered from COVID-19? .,. Asking for a friend.

Can any of you explain to me how the vaccine is more effective than having the antibodies/natural immunity from previous infection? I'd you've already had COVID-19.... The data/science shows that if you've already had virus.... Your far less likely to contact it then if you're vaccinated. So why in the hell are people being shamed/coerced into getting the vaccine if they've already recovered from COVID-19? .,. Asking for a friend.
Can any of you explain to me why people keep creating new thread after new thread about COVID vaccines? Can't you at least post on one of the other hundred threads that already exists?

Data has shown a stronger immune response to the vaccine than with having covid naturally. That is often the case with many vaccines, so it’s not unusual.
Actually that’s false. The vaccine only helps with 1 of the 2 bad proteins. Natural immunity helps build up antibodies for both.

To prove that further you have had more people that have taken the vaccine contracted covid than people getting it twice.

Data has shown a stronger immune response to the vaccine than with having covid naturally. That is often the case with many vaccines, so it’s not unusual.
200.gif

It’s not. Natural is always better. Data here supports this

It’s weird how this gets glossed over.
Just remember that all logic flew out the window with covid.

Reactions: CPATiger
Bc every MFer that’s had a cold in the last 2 years says it was covid. Do we know if someone who got a mild case built up long term immunity? Just some things to think about when you hear people saying to still get the vaccine. Guess everyone could get a very detailed antibody test to show their antibody titer but that’s not practical for millions of people

Bc every MFer that’s had a cold in the last 2 years says it was covid. Do we know if someone who got a mild case built up long term immunity? Just some things to think about when you hear people saying to still get the vaccine. Guess everyone could get a very detailed antibody test to show their antibody titer but that’s not practical for millions of people
Are you saying all those positive tests are fake and the people are lying?

The truth is that it's complex and the agendas behind these new vaccines are making a big difference. We truly do not know for certain which one offers the best overall protection, (in the short term, or the long term), or which type will last longer.

Due to the leading agencies wanting to do everything they can to promote the vaccine and get as many as possible to take the mRNA vaccine, most of the "studies" and "data" are saying that in the short term, the response is stronger. That really may be the case, but it's rare for vaccinations to elicit an immune response that is TRULY better overall, (but with a couple of pathogens, that SEEMS to be the case, based on our level of knowledge about the immune system at this point in time).

The fact that the leading authorities started pushing for everyone to get the mRNA vaccine, (even those who'd actually had COVID), raised a lot of eyebrows, and has caused some distrust to grow.

No, the data doesn’t show one is any better than the other. Multiple studies show conflicting info. The largest studies show very similar protection from both. Having Covid should count as vaccinated imo.

Reactions: uaint1sturlast
Weird. I was just looking into this exact thing and came across this from the cdc:

Naturally acquired:
“The body keeps a few T-lymphocytes, called “memory cells,” that go into action quickly if the body encounters the same virus again. When the familiar antigens are detected, B-lymphocytes produce antibodies to attack them. Experts are still learning how long these memory cells protect a person against the virus that causes COVID-19.”

Vaccine acquired:
“Different types of vaccines work in different ways to offer protection. But with all types of vaccines, the body is left with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus in the future. If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.”

Same process but different result? Naturally acquired they are unsure about, but if vaccinated, go crazy.

That’s confusing to me, but what do I know.

link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ovid vaccine work:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Actually that’s false. The vaccine only helps with 1 of the 2 bad proteins. Natural immunity helps build up antibodies for both.

To prove that further you have had more people that have taken the vaccine contracted covid than people getting it twice.
Lol. You’re just pulling things out of your ass.

Actually, that isn't true. It's rare for a vaccine to elicit a better response than the actual disease. We also have to be careful because the way our scientists tend to measure it many times, it may not factor in certain bigger picture, long term aspects of the immune system that we don't fully understand, (and this is why we end up with immunologic/vaccine interference, and other similar issues at times).

Unfortunately, the "data" from the "studies" on these new vaccines are most likely to always come out positive, unless something negative/detrimental becomes completely overwhelming and undeniable. The narrative is to produce only super positive results so that the public will trust the vaccines, and we can get as many as possible to take them.

Last edited:

"The vast majority of people who experienced asymptomatic disease (11/12; 92%) did not exhibit a measurable immune response at six months post infection."

This part was significant. Also they actually did the right T cell testing and by far most in depth analysis with machine learning of any of these studies comparing natural immunity vs vaccine that I've seen.

Reactions: yy4u

Yes, science would allow us to determine that. If someone wants to use their own insurance, or their own money to pay for an antibody test in lieu of a vaccine passport, I feel they should be allowed to do so. Put the cost on them if you must, but it gives a signal that you have other hidden agendas when you go against the complete age-old grain, and do something like that.

People are making all kinds of crazy justifications for some of these things that don't really add up. One one side we scream, "follow the science, follow the science", but then whenever something comes up on the flip-side, we are hypocritical and make excuses to not use science?

"The vast majority of people who experienced asymptomatic disease (11/12; 92%) did not exhibit a measurable immune response at six months post infection."

This part was significant. Also they actually did the right T cell testing and by far most in depth analysis with machine learning of any of these studies comparing natural immunity vs vaccine that I've seen.
Aren’t the vaccines only effective against certain variants also? I don’t know much about it, but I keep hearing about the B.1.617 variant blasting through naturally acquired and vaccinated folk.

Weird. I was just looking into this exact thing and came across this from the cdc:

Naturally acquired:
“The body keeps a few T-lymphocytes, called “memory cells,” that go into action quickly if the body encounters the same virus again. When the familiar antigens are detected, B-lymphocytes produce antibodies to attack them. Experts are still learning how long these memory cells protect a person against the virus that causes COVID-19.”

Vaccine acquired:
“Different types of vaccines work in different ways to offer protection. But with all types of vaccines, the body is left with a supply of “memory” T-lymphocytes as well as B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus in the future. If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.”

Same process but different result? Naturally acquired they are unsure about, but if vaccinated, go crazy.

That’s confusing to me, but what do I know.

link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/how-they-work.html?s_cid=11439:how does the covid vaccine work:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:pTN:FY21

Here again, these types of things that just don't quite add up, are RAMPANT with these new vaccines, and pretty much everything is geared towards pushing everyone down one channel to the new mRNA vaccine.

I hope they change the approach and start using full disclosure so that we can build more trust for future situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigersdenAU
No, the data doesn’t show one is any better than the other. Multiple studies show conflicting info. The largest studies show very similar protection from both. Having Covid should count as vaccinated imo.

That's not quite true. Everyone should go out and search and you'll find a LOT of "data" and "studies" that discredit natural immunity and find subtle ways to position it as being inferior to the vaccine.

Thank God, that there are a few scientists in other countries etc., who aren't worried about having their careers damaged/ruined, who'll conduct a study and publish un-spun, truthful data.

Reactions: uaint1sturlast
Just another way to scare the sheep!!

Reactions: ff4autigers
Can any of you explain to me why people keep creating new thread after new thread about COVID vaccines? Can't you at least post on one of the other hundred threads that already exists?
Do you run the bunker?? Good I didn’t think so.

So STFU

But did you read the last paragraph? That's the goal. They are not asking that only of "asymptomatic" cases, but of EVERYONE.

The study also says that "This raises the possibility that the immune memory of these individuals does not provide sufficient protection to prevent reinfection by these variants.". That is more truthful, as we do not know enough about the overall big picture immune system mechanisms to speak DEFINITIVELY on these things. Other studies say otherwise.

I will say this. If you've had COVID, be sure to get the antigen test to PROVE it, (especially if you were asymptomatic, or just get the vaccine if you were asymptomatic). Either way, be certain that you have protection, don't guess or ASSume.

Last edited:
Reactions: reddypm
But did you read the last paragraph? That's the goal. They are not asking that of "asymptomatic" cases, but of EVERYONE.

The study also says that "This raises the possibility that the immune memory of these individuals does not provide sufficient protection to prevent reinfection by these variants.". That is more truthful, as we do not know enough about the overall big picture i.
But did you read the last paragraph? That's the goal. They are not asking that of "asymptomatic" cases, but of EVERYONE.

The study also says that "This raises the possibility that the immune memory of these individuals does not provide sufficient protection to prevent reinfection by these variants.". That is more truthful, as we do not know enough about the overall big picture immune system mechanisms to speak DEFINITIVELY on these things.

I will say this. If you've had COVID, be sure to get the antigen test to PROVE it, (especially if you were asymptomatic, or just get the vaccine if you were asymptomatic). Either way, be certain that you have protection, don't guess or ASSume.
That’s fair

The truth is that it's complex and the agendas behind these new vaccines are making a big difference. We truly do not know for certain which one offers the best overall protection, (in the short term, or the long term), or which type will last longer.

Due to the leading agencies wanting to do everything they can to promote the vaccine and get as many as possible to take the mRNA vaccine, most of the "studies" and "data" are saying that in the short term, the response is stronger. That really may be the case, but it's rare for vaccinations to elicit an immune response that is TRULY better overall, (but with a couple of pathogens, that SEEMS to be the case, based on our level of knowledge about the immune system at this point in time).

The fact that the leading authorities started pushing for everyone to get the mRNA vaccine, (even those who'd actually had COVID), raised a lot of eyebrows, and has caused some distrust to grow.
This guy get's it. Pfizer and Moderna do not recommend vaxxing prior infected because of the possibility of adverse reaction. Natural immunity once again rules, but if you haven't had it than the vax is a good thing.

Reactions: TBFan
Care to show us this data? My problem is they’ve only studied this stuff for roughly 6 months now.

Reactions: LANDINGSTRIP11
OP asks a very good question that clearly has nothing to do with for/against vaccine

Woke Bunker: KILL THIS MAN

Reactions: ff4autigers

Can you point to this data you're referring to?

My daughter-in-law is a nurse. She tested positive for the 3rd time yesterday. She has never had more than cold/flu like symptoms any of the times. She has not been vaccinated because she felt like I ve had it, twice, I’m good. Unfortunately she is now going to miss work for at least 10 days/negative screen. She has cold symptoms as of yesterday this time.

That's not true
How long has the vaccine been out? Not in extremely limited trial but actually out? 6-7 months or so. Therefore research on it vs natural is still in its very very early research period and truth is nobody truly knows yet. Ally more data and research is needed. We do know one thing, natural immunity has zero chance of developing problems that getting the vaccine could potentially and already has caused. As far as which protects better, that is yet to be determined. So yea. That is very true

I wish this comment came up as a prompt before people posted so they could at least think about posting another one of these endless threads.

My daughter-in-law is a nurse. She tested positive for the 3rd time yesterday. She has never had more than cold/flu like symptoms any of the times. She has not been vaccinated because she felt like I ve had it, twice, I’m good. Unfortunately she is now going to miss work for at least 10 days/negative screen. She has cold symptoms as of yesterday this time.
If she had the vaccine she could have very well gotten it also, the vaccine has shown that plenty of people are still getting it even after vaccinations. Just saying. She’s like 99.4% of anyone else that gets it. Mild to no symptoms at all. Glad she’s ok

How long has the vaccine been out? Not in extremely limited trial but actually out? 6-7 months or so. Therefore research on it vs natural is still in its very very early research period and truth is nobody truly knows yet. Ally more data and research is needed. We do know one thing, natural immunity has zero chance of developing problems that getting the vaccine could potentially and already has caused. As far as which protects better, that is yet to be determined. So yea. That is very true

You said it's been studied for 6 months. The first data on a human trial came out over a year ago. 1 year is more than 6 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT