ADVERTISEMENT

***Updated***JGT thinks it’s a non-COVID VIRUS/bug. Bruce confirmed….Flanigan started feeling bad last night

Agreed. Any novel virus, (especially one that might have been engineered and is as weird as this one), definitely shouldn't be taken lightly, nor should we manage it based on ASSumptions. That's really bad science.
Ok. No need to dive into what you deem is good/bad science or a noble lie, let’s just agree to agree on this one.

Ok. No need to dive into what you deem is good/bad science or a noble lie, let’s just agree to agree on this one.

Thanks for telling me what I can and cannot say Dad. Also, it's not just opinion and me "deeming" it to be bad science. I can readily prove that it definitely IS bad science.

You appear to be all hot and bothered to the point of being bent out of joint. I've seen others get that disease, and it isn't pretty. Some of them hold onto it for years. Just let it go, and flow. If you disagree, then make the case, (or mum should be the word).

Thanks for telling me what I can and cannot say Dad. Also, it's not just opinion and me "deeming" it to be bad science. I can readily prove that it definitely IS bad science.

You appear to be all hot and bothered to the point of being bent out of joint. I've seen others get that disease, and it isn't pretty. Some of them hold onto it for years. Just let it go, and flow. If you disagree, then make the case, (or mum should be the word).
Sorry for agreeing with you. Deer lourde yore insufferable.

Sad how yore so rustled that you act like others agreeing with you are too because they also call you out on your bullshit. It’s ok buddy, it’s a message board. Calm yore tits and just be happy to agree sometimes. Or fvck off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT