ADVERTISEMENT

***Updated***JGT thinks it’s a non-COVID VIRUS/bug. Bruce confirmed….Flanigan started feeling bad last night

If it’s COVID which I assume it is then he’ll be out Saturday. Got to hope that nobody else comes down with it

It seems like most players will get it so not the worst thing to get it in January as long as there is no long Covid.

Reactions: Bryan9451
isnt the new thing 5 days
I don’t what the ncaa and sec say. CDC would recommend 5 days if he’s totally asymptomatic and tests negative. So at best it’s a game time decision which seems like not a great time to insert a guy who’s had such little practice time with the team.

I don’t what the ncaa and sec say. CDC would recommend 5 days if he’s totally asymptomatic and tests negative. So at best it’s a game time decision which seems like not a great time to insert a guy who’s had such little practice time with the team.
Can he not practice? the team either has it or doesnt at this point? if not I guess you are right

He’s not totally symptom free if he was feeling bad last night.

Can he not practice? the team either has it or doesnt at this point? if not I guess you are right
If he’s postive he’s required to isolate. So that would include practice. Whether that isolation is just 5 days or something btwn 5 and 10 depends on his symptoms and test at the 5 day mark. Assuming the ncaa/auburn/sec rule follows the cdc.

Reactions: WDE3 and aler
Our vaccinated players are not being tested unless they are sick. That's a huge advantage for us over teams who are losing every unvaccinated player automatically when anyone tests positive.

FU for making this political with you bullsh*t china virus propaganda.

Auburn Basketball is our one highlight and you try to piss on Bruce and the Bunker.

Lots of non-Covid crud going around.

Fingers crossed.
Yeah it could easily be something else and the test just didn’t come back in time to clear him for today. We’ll see. Or it could be flu and the return date won’t be as regulated.

Can't we back date that positive test?

Mostly joking. We should be fine at home against UF. If it was the road, I'd be nervous.

So did I. My wife and two kids also. It’s so annoying.

My bro’s family got it on Christmas from his wife’s family. So far 4 got it. Could be 7. I saw them for our family thing from 4-9 that day but I doubt they were contagious yet. My dad saw them on 12/26 but he hasn’t gotten anything yet thank God (82 years old).

• Love
Reactions: Wcloxford39
My bro’s family got it on Christmas from his wife’s family. So far 4 got it. Could be 7. I saw them for our family thing from 4-9 that day but I doubt they were contagious yet. My dad saw them on 12/26 but he hasn’t gotten anything yet thank God (82 years old).
It’s spreading like wildfire here. We are all vaccinated and nobody seems to be overly sick with it. My pops is 73 with Parkinson’s but I haven’t been around him since the 30th so hopefully he didn’t/doesn’t catch it from us.

It’s spreading like wildfire here. We are all vaccinated and nobody seems to be overly sick with it. My pops is 73 with Parkinson’s but I haven’t been around him since the 30th so hopefully he didn’t/doesn’t catch it from us.
People not injected are not overly sick either. It’s time to stop jumping through hoops and chasing our tail like a dog.

Yea, I believe when they say for every reported case, there are 9 more unreported. We might be at 5-10 million a day right now. This is the first time it went thru family members at this rate. It’s nuts.

Reactions: Rejects
People not injected are not overly sick either. It’s time to stop jumping through hoops and chasing our tail like a dog.

I assume cases will be low by the time the ncaa tourney starts. Hopefully the ncaa and schools all agree to drop all Covid protocols for the tourney. I’m assuming omicron is is as severe as it has shown so far.

You are correct for the vast majority but the vast majority clogging up the icu and vents are still unvaccinated. For me personally I survived to many years of doing stupid shit like copious amounts of blow and tar to not get vaccinated. I respect whatever decision you personally make.

Having a chance to be in New Orleans is the only time I’m for forced vaccinations on our basketball team, or anyone else.

Reactions: autiger8820
You are correct for the vast majority but the vast majority clogging up the icu and vents are still unvaccinated. For me personally I survived to many years of doing stupid shit like copious amounts of blow and tar to not get vaccinated. I respect whatever decision you personally make.
No they are not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT