ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Louis MBB Covid

Interesting. It would have been amazing if our current leaders Biden and Harris embraced the vaccine development in the Fall of 2020. Instead, they chose to push a narrative that the vaccine development could not be trusted. This irresponsible action made many Americans hesitant to accept the vaccines. Especially hard hit were vulnerable communities. For example, the African American community in particular has a legitimate distrust of government due to many historical facts not withstanding the Tuskeegee Experiment. What Harris and Biden did was fuel the fire and were totally racist in doing so. They failed all of us.
Facts

800k+ Americans have died from COVID after aler spent months telling us it was all a hoax in 2020. Yet here he is still demanding we all believe it's a "farce" and isn't "deadly." This is belligerent ignorance on a grand scale.
Look at the GD statistics! It’s deadly if you are older. That’s really it. The chance of a person 50 or under shying from covid without having kidney disease, bad diabetes. Liver problems or cancer are less than . 002% make a push at vaccinating that crowd.

Ill answer your comments in a way that you can understand:
- why do people in FL dont give a crap? - probably bc they elect to listen to misinformed politicians.
- why do people think its a farce? Simple - ignorance.
- restrictions cause death and poverty? Lets take a look at Australia/ New Zealand. They had tough restrictions at first and now they are thriving. Oh, and they didnt make it political either
- ill add one more thing about you thinking is a farce - i hope that you dont lose anyone you love to covid. I would be a horrible way to realize that a global pandemic is not a “farce”.
I really don't want to get involved in this but I just want to say that the lockdowns were indeed a disaster in Australia, specifically in response to delta. Their GDP had a 2% decrease in the 3rd quarter, the 2nd highest in nearly 50 years. This was in direct correlation to the lockdowns, and has even prompted their leadership to call for more sensible and reasonable policy in the future for the sake of their economy. Just read some recent info and you may rethink that argument.

If you crazy people on here lost the people that you love the most, you’d have a different perspective. Maybe you’ll have to go through that very soon. It’s no fun losing your wife, mom and dad. Oh I forget, all y’all care about are yourselves. 🤦‍♂️ y’all need Jesus.

I really don't want to get involved in this but I just want to say that the lockdowns were indeed a disaster in Australia, specifically in response to delta. Their GDP had a 2% decrease in the 3rd quarter, the 2nd highest in nearly 50 years. This was in direct correlation to the lockdowns, and has even prompted their leadership to call for more sensible and reasonable policy in the future for the sake of their economy. Just read some recent info and you may rethink that argument.
Glad you pointed it out. Ill read more about it.

Reactions: Solo Tigre
And Delta hit them both. How many doctors on this board told us this?
I’ll send you stats i the am. Delta did not, at all. It’s the exact same, old, fat and sick. This is a fact and I’ll send that to you tomorrow. There have been less than .5% of a ln covid deaths in ages 25 and under. Even fat and sick people 25 and under. 50 and under without comorbidity about 3%

I still can’t figure out why it’s not a crusade to vaccinate the ones that need it and leave the rest alone. It’s senseless to try to vaccinate an entire population or make these asymptomatic 28 year old healthy people not play ball.

the vaccine doesn’t keep you from transmitting and 95% of the 40+ nfl players were vaccinated. So, it doesn’t help them not die, because they won’t, and it doesn’t help them not get it, because they will. Sooooooo???

I’ll send you stats i the am. Delta did not, at all. It’s the exact same, old, fat and sick. This is a fact and I’ll send that to you tomorrow. There have been less than .5% of a ln covid deaths in ages 25 and under. Even fat and sick people 25 and under. 50 and under without comorbidity about 3%

I still can’t figure out why it’s not a crusade to vaccinate the ones that need it and leave the rest alone. It’s senseless to try to vaccinate an entire population or make these asymptomatic 28 year old healthy people not play ball.

the vaccine doesn’t keep you from transmitting and 95% of the 40+ nfl players were vaccinated. So, it doesn’t help them not die, because they won’t, and it doesn’t help them not get it, because they will. Sooooooo???

Lol. I never said anything about under 25. Lol at having a comorbidity. You want to list them? I would guess the majority of our pop over 40 has one. Again, 80-90% of the deaths are the unvaccinated. Same with hospitalizations.

FYI, fentanyl is now the leading cause of death during a “pandemic” of those aged 18-45. I think we should focus on them getting their booster though. Lol!!!!

And that has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Lol

And that has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Lol
You are worried about vaccinating people that won’t die. I’m worried about education people on what’s really killing their friends and family. I personally only know 1 person that has does of covid. I know 10+ that have died of overdose.

You are worried about vaccinating people that won’t die. I’m worried about education people on what’s really killing their friends and family. I personally only know 1 person that has does of covid. I know 10+ that have died of overdose.

Tons of people not vaccinated should be vaccinated. Over 150,000 of them died of Covid since June. This is simple stuff.

Tons of people not vaccinated should be vaccinated. Over 150,000 of them died of Covid since June. This is simple stuff.
Their own fault. And I’d guess 99% are sick, fat or real old. That shouldn’t make 12 year olds get vaccinated.

See the south during delta. I can give you 20 links showing deaths were 80-90% unvaccinated.
They are still old and fat and sick. And it probably want delta. They don’t test for that shit. Death was wayyyyyyy worse with the other. Just like omicron is really not even here yet nor is it responsible for the stupid texting going on. If you texted the gen pop it would be just as high in as this nba/nfl shit going on

When you realize ^^ This ^^ is what makes up the US heartland:

carlton-confused.gif
Didn’t realize Dennis Rodman filled in as Carlton for an episode…

Their own fault. And I’d guess 99% are sick, fat or real old. That shouldn’t make 12 year olds get vaccinated.

Now you’re down to 12 year olds. Keep moving those goal Posts. At least you now know it’s mainly the unvaccinated dying. Oh look. The first US omicron death. TX. Unvaccinated. Under 60.

They are still old and fat and sick. And it probably want delta. They don’t test for that shit. Death was wayyyyyyy worse with the other. Just like omicron is really not even here yet nor is it responsible for the stupid texting going on. If you texted the gen pop it would be just as high in as this nba/nfl shit going on

Jesus. Are you drunk? Omicron isn’t here? Lol

Now you’re down to 12 year olds. Keep moving those goal Posts. At least you now know it’s mainly the unvaccinated dying. Oh look. The first US omicron death. TX. Unvaccinated. Under 60.
I’m sure they are sick or fat. I’m not moving my goal post. You crazy vaccine Crusaders just make no sense focus on the people that need it

Jesus. Are you drunk? Omicron isn’t here? Lol
Yes it’s here but its now responsible for the nfl and nba more than likely. Omicron is less deadly than the common cold, fyi. It’s also much more likely to show up in vaccinated persons.

Yes it’s here but its now responsible for the nfl and nba more than likely. Omicron is less deadly than the common cold, fyi. It’s also much more likely to show up in vaccinated persons.

My God. You’re so far gone. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT