ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Louis MBB Covid

Just had their mid-week game cancelled due to positive tests on the SLU team. Please pray to the almighty lord that BRUCE or none of the handsome young men got this leading to cancelled games for us.

I think Bruce and covid have a deal. He won't destroy it completely if it leaves his team alone. So he will let it linger for a while longer. At least until we win the natty. Then he will turn his attention to eradicating it.

The good news in terms of cancelations is our team actually does have an extremely high vaccination % due to BP being proactive and pushing it for this reason. So hopefully we will not be forced to forfeit if we have a situation like Memphis.
How duz dat werk? If we got 9 vakksinated kidz, do thay git tezzted?
I Kant figure out the cancellations

Wouldn’t we have to cancel LSU with the quarantine protocols? I honestly haven’t paid a lot of attention to how that works, but I’ve got lots of dolla dolla bills invested in my HYG tickets so I figured I better start paying attention.
Idk just know tourney time would be a disaster and middle of SEC season wouldn’t be great either

Wouldn’t we have to cancel LSU with the quarantine protocols? I honestly haven’t paid a lot of attention to how that works, but I’ve got lots of dolla dolla bills invested in my HYG tickets so I figured I better start paying attention.
Depends on if the players are Vaccinated, are asymptomatic, etc…. In other words, the entire thing is dumb AF!

Depends on if the players are Vaccinated, are asymptomatic, etc…. In other words, the entire thing is dumb AF!
Yeah think it comes down to if an unvaccinated player is in close contact with Covid (so basically would qualify for any teammate) they have to quarantine regardless where a vaccinated player does not unless they actually test positive.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
Yeah think it comes down to if an unvaccinated player is in close contact with Covid (so basically would qualify for any teammate) they have to quarantine regardless where a vaccinated player does not unless they actually test positive.
Wut we have to worrry about iz if the instill CROWD RESTRICTIONS.
Our HOME CROWD iz werth about 4-5 wins a yeeeeer

The good news in terms of cancelations is our team actually does have an extremely high vaccination % due to BP being proactive and pushing it for this reason. So hopefully we will not be forced to forfeit if we have a situation like Memphis.

Extremely high as in 100% with a bullet.

We don't even test unless there are symptoms. We good fam.

Just had their mid-week game cancelled due to positive tests on the SLU team. Please pray to the almighty lord that BRUCE or none of the handsome young men got this leading to cancelled games for us.
Not a big concern for us because our team is 100% vaccinated. None of our players will be tested unless they are symptomatic. If someone has symptoms and tests positive, no one else has to test or contact trace. The teams having problems right now are ones with unvaccinated players that are ruled out via contact tracing as soon as there’s a positive test on the team. Incredible job by Bruce prioritizing our players health by getting everyone vaccinated which puts us at a big competitive advantage.

LOL. Sure.
Believe your aunt on Facebook if you like, but every doctor will tell you that the primary reason this is still a major problem is because 100+ million Americans refused to get vaccinated. No hospitals would have been overrun since last winter and drastically fewer people would have died if everyone had gotten the vaccine 6+ months ago as soon as it was available.

Believe your aunt on Facebook if you like, but every doctor will tell you that the primary reason this is still a major problem is because 100+ million Americans refused to get vaccinated. No hospitals would have been overrun since last winter and drastically fewer people would have died if everyone had gotten the vaccine 6+ months ago as soon as it was available.
Interesting. It would have been amazing if our current leaders Biden and Harris embraced the vaccine development in the Fall of 2020. Instead, they chose to push a narrative that the vaccine development could not be trusted. This irresponsible action made many Americans hesitant to accept the vaccines. Especially hard hit were vulnerable communities. For example, the African American community in particular has a legitimate distrust of government due to many historical facts not withstanding the Tuskeegee Experiment. What Harris and Biden did was fuel the fire and were totally racist in doing so. They failed all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT