ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Louis MBB Covid

Just had their mid-week game cancelled due to positive tests on the SLU team. Please pray to the almighty lord that BRUCE or none of the handsome young men got this leading to cancelled games for us.
Never test ever.

Reactions: whynotAU
Damn it. Its impossible to read any Covid thread in here without getting political. Go to the mainboard with that crap. Its been two years of the same crap…

We are at #1 right now. Why do you idiots keep insisting there are more?

😂. You have been somewhat reasonable on this lately but come on you can't really believe that's the last shot you will be taking for covid.

And I'll get it. Just like I get my yearly flu shot. I a HUGE vax fan.

I'm not a huge fan of tracking the most healthy people on the planet.

The good news in terms of cancelations is our team actually does have an extremely high vaccination % due to BP being proactive and pushing it for this reason. So hopefully we will not be forced to forfeit if we have a situation like Memphis.
doent matter the university of Maryland is 99% vaxxed they are about to shut down campus because everyone has the vid

😂. You have been somewhat reasonable on this lately but come on you can't really believe that's the last shot you will be taking for covid.

And I'll get it. Just like I get my yearly flu shot. I a HUGE vax fan.

I'm not a huge fan of tracking the most healthy people on the planet.

Again, you have no idea what the future is but you swear you do. Right now, there is one booster and so far, it’s showing to be more long lasting.

truth is truth brother. that you wont acknowledge it shows your political colors. took all of one post. happy trails
Wtf does a pandemic have to do with politics? I guess its too complicated for people that are influenced by politicians (of both sides of the isle) that a pandemic has nothing to do with politics.
but you know what - you do you, bud.

Wtf does a pandemic have to do with politics? I guess its too complicated for people that are influenced by politicians (of both sides of the isle) that a pandemic has nothing to do with politics.
but you know what - you do you, bud.
I will speak slowly. No one in Florida gives a rats ass about the virus. they don't give it a thought , they don't restrict anything , why is that ? Everyone I know thinks its a farce , why is that. I dont think its any threat. I think the restrictions may cause unbelievable death and poverty. Why is that. If it wasnt about politics why are mandates necessary. I assume you wont answer. if this was deadly no mandates would be needed.

I will speak slowly. No one in Florida gives a rats ass about the virus. they don't give it a thought , they don't restrict anything , why is that ? Everyone I know thinks its a farce , why is that. I dont think its any threat. I think the restrictions may cause unbelievable death and poverty. Why is that. If it wasnt about politics why are mandates necessary. I assume you wont answer. if this was deadly no mandates would be needed.

You obviously don’t live in a city in FL. Lol

When you realize ^^ This ^^ is what makes up the US heartland:

carlton-confused.gif

26 states report the numbers. 90% of deaths are unvaccinated so we would have 10% of the deaths we had since July if people got fully vaccinated.
90% of those deaths are comorbidity, obese or old. Why don’t we just move TF on. If they ain’t vaxxed by now they ain’t getting it. It’s not effecting young people at all. This whole this is BS when it comes to sports. Just let them play unless they have symptoms.

Your point? 96% old and or old & sick and or old sick and fat. Death rate has plummeted and it needs to be treated like it’s killing about the same rate of people as the flu at this point. Move on, take your mask off. It’s your own fault if you are at risk and don’t get vaccinated. Vaccinated are making up 99% of the positives in sports. It’s bs

Your point? 96% old and or old & sick and or old sick and fat. Death rate has plummeted and it needs to be treated like it’s killing about the same rate of people as the flu at this point. Move on, take your mask off. It’s your own fault if you are at risk and don’t get vaccinated. Vaccinated are making up 99% of the positives in sports. It’s bs
Vaccinations may keep you from dying, if you are in range of covid being a killer. But overall, it does nothing you and anyone else led it to believe it would.

Reactions: Guest User AU
Ill answer your comments in a way that you can understand:
- why do people in FL dont give a crap? - probably bc they elect to listen to misinformed politicians.
- why do people think its a farce? Simple - ignorance.
- restrictions cause death and poverty? Lets take a look at Australia/ New Zealand. They had tough restrictions at first and now they are thriving. Oh, and they didnt make it political either
- ill add one more thing about you thinking is a farce - i hope that you dont lose anyone you love to covid. I would be a horrible way to realize that a global pandemic is not a “farce”.

Yeah right lol
Hum
26 states report the numbers. 90% of deaths are unvaccinated so we would have 10% of the deaths we had since July if people got fully vaccinated.
Whatever Stumpy. I haven’t been bothered by that BS for a while now. . Stop watching the news my man. If you want to believe all those BS numbers you give I respect that.

Reactions: Guest User AU
90% of those deaths are comorbidity, obese or old. Why don’t we just move TF on. If they ain’t vaxxed by now they ain’t getting it. It’s not effecting young people at all. This whole this is BS when it comes to sports. Just let them play unless they have symptoms.

Again, 10% of deaths since July.

Hum

Whatever Stumpy. I haven’t been bothered by that BS for a while now. . Stop watching the news my man. If you want to believe all those BS numbers you give I respect that.

Ignorance is bliss. You don’t follow anything but on here claiming it’s all bs. I can’t make this shit up. Lol

This would be the best time left on our schedule for a Covid outbreak
The influence of the one year sobriety post is still working. I’ve had a couple of folks inspired by it and have taken the initiative to do the same. Thank you for sharing.

Moron. Again, most of our population are unhealthy but fvck em, right?

800k+ Americans have died from COVID after aler spent months telling us it was all a hoax in 2020. Yet here he is still demanding we all believe it's a "farce" and isn't "deadly." This is belligerent ignorance on a grand scale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT