ADVERTISEMENT

pole: the “experts” are warning everything is going to hit the fan in two weeks

what do you think?

• screw off, i’m living life

Votes: 308 93.1%
  • i will live in a bubble

Votes: 23 6.9%

• Total voters
As you're smart enough to know, different areas are being affected differently. It's not a one size fits all thing. There are areas right now that could have some issues up ahead. I doubt we see another as bad as new York but this seems like it's just going to linger because people just won't be smart.

I definitely don’t see another nyc happening. Nowhere is as dense and it ran rampant for 2 months with barely any testing. Perfect storm. It then overflowed to NJ, CT, etc.

Is that supposed to be an argument against there being enough hospital resources? Because holy shit if you think you made a point that it is.

Uhhhhh, did you read it? He is stating these states might have to start limiting surgeries. After that, it’s no elective surgeries. That caused many deaths according to the haircut bros.

Not only will I NOT be wearing a mask, I'm licking as much stuff in public as possible. I want people to know how tough I am and how I'll be voting this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say that's ignorant, rather then tough.

Some of you just don’t get it. It’s about consumers. It’s about traveling. It’s about eating out. Shopping in retail places. Not enough will be doing these things to bring the economy back. And yes, hospitalizations are going up for younger people meaning under 50. The above things I mentioned aren’t worth the risk for many.
We don’t get it? You have been advocating for months to close retail, shutter restaurants, shut down travel and stay inside at all cost. Those of us that actually get it are advocating for protecting the vulnerable and letting the otherwise healthy live life and support the economy.

that the coronavirus is about to roar back and we must shut everything down again and live in bubbles for the rest of time....
what is your response?

85912527.jpg

Reactions: audeuce02
We don’t get it? You have been advocating for months to close retail, shutter restaurants, shut down travel and stay inside at all cost. Those of us that actually get it are advocating for protecting the vulnerable and letting the otherwise healthy live life and support the economy.

No, I actually haven’t. I thought most places should’ve shut down thru Memorial Day and I was right. See the spikes happening now. A lot of states like TX AZ FL and others opened too soon.

What you don’t get though is the economy is hurt by the virus spreading, not just shutdowns. The economies of AZ TX and FL are about to be hurt. This is a graph that shows their economies contracting. It’s like some of you thought the DOW crashed after the shutdown. It was crashing due to the virus spreading before any shutdown was discussed. Here you go:

the people have spoken. things aren’t shutting down again. a small minority of people can elect to be terrified in their homes, but america is doing as it should: resuming living.

the people have spoken. things aren’t shutting down again. a small minority of people can elect to be terrified in their homes, but america is doing as it should: resuming living.

See the graph. Economy will recede the more outbreaks we have so we are fvcked economically unless people get smarter on how we open up. No masks or social distancing will screw the economy.

I won't, because I'm not old, fat, or sick.
You already said you suffered financially in a earlier post. Your attitude toward elderly people indicates, that probably treat your parents like crap.

Lol. Not that it matters as I’m on here for entertainment but I was posting for a decade before likes.
I joined in 2004, well before the like system also. However, I’d like to point out that likes are available in this particular thread and they still don’t seem to be finding your posts.

I’m willing to bet you $1 that your posts sucked just as bad before the like system was created.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT