ADVERTISEMENT

People that are vaccinated still catching COVID afterward

Lots of this stories out there.

Especially with omicron as it evades two shot vaccines and natural immunity. First couple of studies showing it’s not much more contagious than delta. The increase in cases is mainly due to evading vaccines and natural immunity. The only decent protection from infection is the booster so far. Let’s hope omicron is the one that stays unless a more mild version hits later.

I don't need your "links" or "facts". My guy down at the Exxon telled me that he read a James Rogan pod -cast that said every dang one of them "vaxxers" is gunna die. Now you tell me why I should believe "scientists".

he read a podcast?

why?

Especially with omicron as it evades two shot vaccines and natural immunity. First couple of studies showing it’s not much more contagious than delta. The increase in cases is mainly due to evading vaccines and natural immunity. The only decent protection from infection is the booster so far. Let’s hope omicron is the one that stays unless a more mild version hits later.
I just hope we don’t have a more serious variant down the road. I know in general viruses generally tend to mediate with age.

I just hope we don’t have a more serious variant down the road. I know in general viruses generally tend to mediate with age.

Yea. That would be our luck. Hopefully, it just keeps getting weaker.

he read a podcast?

why?

I dont know why jimbob does what he do but he's was home schooled and didn't learn none of that lib crap like "vaccines work" and "wash your hands after you take a dump". He got more info any China flu than this "fouchi" fella

Reactions: Stumpfan
I don't need your "links" or "facts". My guy down at the Exxon telled me that he read a James Rogan pod -cast that said every dang one of them "vaxxers" is gunna die. Now you tell me why I should believe "scientists".
I find it odd that all you do is try to dunk on people instead of providing data they should take into account.

Reactions: au4life_rz
I dont know why jimbob does what he do but he's was home schooled and didn't learn none of that lib crap like "vaccines work" and "wash your hands after you take a dump". He got more info any China flu than this "fouchi" fella

haha u talk funny. No wonder Jimbob messes with your head and screws your GF.

haha u talk funny. No wonder Jimbob messes with your head and screws your GF.

He told me he stopped that! my gf already done got knocked up by that dam "vaxx" anyways. Smh at these guvment types putting pragancy stuff in the fake "medicine"

Reactions: Stumpfan
He told me he stopped that! my gf already done got knocked up by that dam "vaxx" anyways. Smh at these guvment types putting pragancy stuff in the fake "medicine"
So nothing but this shit. You're as worthless as the rest of your comrades.

So nothing but this shit. You're as worthless as the rest of your comrades.

Jimbob fought the commies, he wouldn't take toos kindly to you callin him one! Only my mommas allowed to call me worthless, is you my momma?

Really - a vast, vast majority is not having severe "disease" whether injected x3 or injected ZERO times. Finally they are showing "with Covid" and "of Covid" stats. Also, finally admitting over 75% of deaths from or with Covid had at least (4) comorbidities. At least, maybe we will learn to be more healthy.
I didn’t quite get all this but I think the point was unhealthy pt’s don’t do well with covid. That’s true for covid and almost universally true for any disease.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Read the entire article. He even linked article where fda will announce tougher standards. He’s criticizing the fda minimum standards for the vaccine. The actual companies were creating it to cut severe disease and death and it was 99% vs death in the trials I believe.

He's pointing out that the trials were skewed/slanted to pass the lowest bar possible, (i.e. they were skewed to receive approval), and that he HOPED subsequent trials would target more robust standards, not that they were guaranteed to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT