ADVERTISEMENT

Not going to lie boys... I saw crazy shit tonight..,

Recreational substances? What the hell is that. So why in the hell would you have experimented with "recreational substances"? Parents and teachers failed to educate you? Broken family? Simply pissed off at the world? Bad group of friends (3 friends died of over dose? seems it should have taken only one friend if that for the rest of you to wise up and simply scream...Hell NO. just saying! Let me guess, you were "Bullied" as a child?

I simply don't understand yet you make it sound the norm. I assure you, your story is far from the norm.
Did you have an aneurysm while trying to type this?

A friend of mine asked me to go out in Columbus tonight. Don't ever make that mistake. I never thought I'd see heroin. It was a god damn party full of it. I've never felt more scared/uncomfortable in my life. Biggest regret ever going to that party
Missed your chance to putt it in lots of butts.

Reactions: fairfield35064
tumblr_nusy3n3NG91tkjkgfo1_400.gif

Reactions: plw0002
Yep, people get prescribed opiates very easily by their doctor. Run out and can't get more and they are super expensive on the street. Heroin is the cheap option. Big pharma/medicine has helped create this problem.

Definitely! The state of Alabama has always had huge number of its citizens on legal painkillers. In fact, year in and year out, we usually led the nation in that category. In 2012, Alabama was the highest painkiller prescribing state, with 143 prescriptions per 100 people. Yeah, that's not a typo. So, it stands to reason that our state's heroin problem will likewise be among the worst in the nation on a per capita basis. http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/07/alabama_ranks_1_as_highest_pai.html

Definitely! The state of Alabama has always had huge number of its citizens on legal painkillers. In fact, year in and year out, we usually led the nation in that category. In 2012, Alabama was the highest painkiller prescribing state, with 143 prescriptions per 100 people. Yeah, that's not a typo. So, it stands to reason that our state's heroin problem will likewise be among the worst in the nation on a per capita basis. http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/07/alabama_ranks_1_as_highest_pai.html
Damn, interesting stat... that's really bad.... big pharma and the medicinal complex is fvcking this country hard on opiates.

Almost all of the heroin that makes it into Birmingham comes from Mexico. For decades, the Mexican cartels made the "black tar" variety which was unappealing to all but the most experienced drug users, and was typically injected. Now, those same Mexican cartels are producing heroin in the form of a purer white powder that can be snorted, thus broadening its market appeal to novice US consumers who would normally be averse to injection drug use.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/mexican-heroin-production-soars/article/2002449

Also saw an interesting stat recently. More people are on pain killers than use tobacco products in the US. That's all tobacco products.
Damn, wouldn't surprise me but I find that hard to believe... any source on that?

Reactions: wailitten
How many of the attendees at the party were from FT. Benning? There's been a huge uptick in positive drug tests from young guys in the Army (18-22). From 2012-2014 my Company had 4 positive tests for Cocaine or Heroin.
There weren't many military guys there. I saw maybe 2 or 3.

Yep, people get prescribed opiates very easily by their doctor. Run out and can't get more and they are super expensive on the street. Heroin is the cheap option. Big pharma/medicine has helped create this problem.
The DEA is also at the forefront of creating the heroin problem. They go after the doctors and pharmacies the DEA "perceives" to be prescribing or dispensing too many opiates. I would wager the farm most DEA agents don't have a medical license or pharmacy license to understand and rationalize clinical decisions.

The DEA has two jobs: 1. Get drugs off the street (even legally prescribed & medically necessary ones). 2. Justify their continued existence.

Legit physicians and pharmacies are terrified of the DEA because they can swoop in and destroy your practice without repercussion or oversight. They prescribe and dispense less creating a vacuum that cheap heroin fills. From the DEA's perspective, doctors and pharmacists are the low hanging fruit. They are required to keep documentation, have a physical address and don't shoot back. Why go after real dangerous criminals and get shot when you know where to find a medical professional and have thousands of pages of documentation you can scour for months or years while "investigating" them.

Zero respect for the DEA. Save $2 billion/yr eliminate the DEA and turn drug enforcement over to FBI and local law enforcement. They are as big a part of the problem as the heroin dealers putting fentanyl (80x more potent) into their cheap heroin.

Last edited:
The DEA is also at the forefront of creating the heroin problem. They go after the doctors and pharmacies the DEA "perceives" to be prescribing or dispensing too many opiates. I would wager the farm most DEA agents don't have a medical license or pharmacy license to understand and rationalize clinical decisions.

The DEA has two jobs: 1. Get drugs off the street (even legally prescribed & medically necessary ones). 2. Justify their continued existence.

Legit physicians and pharmacies are terrified of the DEA because they can swoop in and destroy your practice without repercussion or oversight. They prescribe and dispense less creating a vacuum that cheap heroin fills. From the DEA's perspective, doctors and pharmacists are the low hanging fruit. They are required to keep documentation, have a physical address and don't shoot back. Why go after real dangerous criminals when you can target and get shot when you know where to find a medical professional and have thousands of pages of documentation you can scour for months or years while "investigating" them.

Zero respect for the DEA. Save $2 billion/yr eliminate the DEA and turn drug enforcement over to FBI and local law enforcement. They are as big a part of the problem as the heroin dealers putting fentanyl (80x more potent) into their cheap heroin.
The DEA is a joke, as is the war on drugs.

People are going to find what they want to find, in wildly varying degrees of purity.

De-criminalize it, regulate it, and put the money towards treatment.

Most overdoses are due to doing too much because they don't know what the purity is.

The current system obviously doesn't work.

All the OD deaths are from the Mexicans cutting the heroin with the cheap synthetic opiate fentanyl. Fentanyl is 80x more potent. Opiates are generally delivered in milligrams. Fentanyl is delivered is micrograms (1/1000th of a mg). Make a minor mistake like not having scales accurate to 0.001 g and you can start killing people real quick. They use it to enhance the high and have their low grade heroin be perceived as good. Fentanyl shuts down the respiratory system and the only way back is injecting the antidote naloxone. CPR is useless because the nervous system controlling respiration is switched off. It's only a matter of time before you die using today's heroin.

A friend of mine asked me to go out in Columbus tonight. Don't ever make that mistake. I never thought I'd see heroin. It was a god damn party full of it. I've never felt more scared/uncomfortable in my life. Biggest regret ever going to that party
Pawl,

How's the high? Do they call it a trainspotting party?

Last edited:
All the OD deaths are from the Mexicans cutting the heroin with the cheap synthetic opiate fentanyl. Fentanyl is 80x more potent. Opiates are generally delivered in milligrams. Fentanyl is delivered is micrograms (1/1000th of a mg). Make a minor mistake like not having scales accurate to 0.001 g and you can start killing people real quick. They use it to enhance the high and have their low grade heroin be perceived as good. Fentanyl shuts down the respiratory system and the only way back is injecting the antidote naloxone. CPR is useless because the nervous system controlling respiration is switched off. It's only a matter of time before you die using today's heroin.
Yep, obviously the drug is bad in and of itself, but the majority of deaths occur because of the fvcked up supply chain our war on drugs has created.

We spend 20-30 billion a year fighting a losing battle to prevent drugs from entering the country.

Recreational substances? What the hell is that. So why in the hell would you have experimented with "recreational substances"? Parents and teachers failed to educate you? Broken family? Simply pissed off at the world? Bad group of friends (3 friends died of over dose? seems it should have taken only one friend if that for the rest of you to wise up and simply scream...Hell NO. just saying! Let me guess, you were "Bullied" as a child?

I simply don't understand yet you make it sound the norm. I assure you, your story is far from the norm.

This from the same guy who has managed to convince himself that most bammerd are "liberal democrats"

Legit physicians and pharmacies are terrified of the DEA because they can swoop in and destroy your practice without repercussion or oversight. They prescribe and dispense less creating a vacuum that cheap heroin fills. From the DEA's perspective, doctors and pharmacists are the low hanging fruit. They are required to keep documentation, have a physical address and don't shoot back. Why go after real dangerous criminals and get shot when you know where to find a medical professional and have thousands of pages of documentation you can scour for months or years while "investigating" them.

I'm not an FDA/DEA fan either, but I do believe part of the problem is some of the doctors. There's no legitimate reason anyone would need 240 lortab pills per month every month. My mom gets scripts like that every day and refuses to fill them. I understand people have pain issues, but they need to find another way to manage it.

Also, this country sucks at addiction treatment, but that's another issue entirely. AA/NA are major fails.

I think all cops and medics here in Orlando are carrying Narcan as an antidote for heroin OD. Yeah, it's come to that.
The FDA will create a monopoly for Narcan and the price will skyrocket. Then we all can blame the CEO of the company and capitalism on fbook and not the real shitbags. FDA and DEA do more harm than good IMO. Especially when it comes to drugs.

I'm not an FDA/DEA fan either, but I do believe part of the problem is some of the doctors. There's no legitimate reason anyone would need 240 lortab pills per month every month. My mom gets scripts like that every day and refuses to fill them. I understand people have pain issues, but they need to find another way to manage it.

Also, this country sucks at addiction treatment, but that's another issue entirely. AA/NA are major fails.
Big pharma, FDA and big govt get Americans hooked on prescription meds then hike the insurance prices. Quite the racket.

AA/NA are great programs, but they're only as good as you make them.

Agreed that doctors and pharma should be held responsible for a lot of this though.

Shooting it

Wow. That's what's crazy to me. I could see it becoming more popular now that it's being snorted (learned that today on the bunker). But I guess, in a lot of cases, you start with the powder and progress to the needle.

Shit like the info in this thread makes me worry about my 2 year old boy and sure as hell makes me scared to have a second. I guess living in Louisville now with the wife and kid has isolated me from the social drug scene, but I (naively) had no idea heroine was this prevalent in solid communities. I know it happens, but not at the frequency being discussed in here. Sheesh

Everybody knows this state sucks.

Wow. That's what's crazy to me. I could see it becoming more popular now that it's being snorted (learned that today on the bunker). But I guess, in a lot of cases, you start with the powder and progress to the needle.

Shit like the info in this thread makes me worry about my 2 year old boy and sure as hell makes me scared to have a second. I guess living in Louisville now with the wife and kid has isolated me from the social drug scene, but I (naively) had no idea heroine was this prevalent in solid communities. I know it happens, but not at the frequency being discussed in here. Sheesh
Yeah man. I only agreed to go to this after party because it's a solid middle class neighborhood. I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer and saw people just sitting around the table with needles and heroin. I never thought I'd see it. It's my fault for going, but I left immediately and walked about 4 miles home.

Reactions: Big Blue
AA/NA are great programs, but they're only as good as you make them.

Agreed that doctors and pharma should be held responsible for a lot of this though.

In other countries, they have been using several medications successfully to effectively cure addiction. One of the drugs they use for heroin addiction is Schedule 1 in the US because it's a hallucinogen. The other (for alcoholism) is readily available but generally is not prescribed for unknown reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT