ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins going to get fired over this?

Powell should have been placed in prison for lying on Capitol Hill, then put in front of a firing squad because he purposefully lied which ultimately contributed to the death of numerous servicemen. He was a liar, He was a War Monger, and worst of all he knew the consequences and still did it. I wish we could dig him up and kill him again. He can’t die enough deaths in my humble opinion.
No respect (NONE!) for Powell who claims to be a member of the gop and votes twice for obammie das commie, once for the HillBillBitch and lastly for Let's Go Brandon and as a result the left lapped it up and pandered like l'il bitches when he recently died from Cancer... oh wait, I mean china-virus. That's my opinion and I think everyone's entitled to my opinion.

No respect (NONE!) for Powell who claims to be a member of the gop and votes twice for obammie das commie, once for the HillBillBitch and lastly for Let's Go Brandon and as a result the left lapped it up and pandered like l'il bitches when he recently died from Cancer... oh wait, I mean china-virus. That's my opinion and I think everyone's entitled to my opinion.

Seriously between Colin Powell, Mitt Romney, and John McCain they have been controlled opposition elites since the beginning. Screw all of them and their legacy. Personally I hope they burn in hell for what they did to our servicemen and the balance of power in our government.

I’d do like Southwestern Airlines and tell ‘em to shut up. Joe Biden and his crew are clowns and nobody likes them even the people that voted for him. Haven’t heard one Democrat support him yet.
Do you go to the “everything else board?” There a solid three people

Powell should have been placed in prison for lying on Capitol Hill, then put in front of a firing squad because he purposefully lied which ultimately contributed to the death of numerous servicemen. He was a liar, He was a War Monger, and worst of all he knew the consequences and still did it. I wish we could dig him up and kill him again. He can’t die enough deaths in my humble opinion.
Jeez dude, what do you think should happen to Bush?

Slippery slopes and stuff

Fvck Joe Biden

He’s an absurd example for the leftist idiots to use for the vaccine. He had no immune system and literally could have died from a cold… Vaccines or no vaccines wouldn’t have made a difference for Powell.
He was also fighting 2 diff cancers

Reactions: DFY04
Yea, General Powell is dead due to that line of thinking meaning getting vaccinated only affects the person getting vaccinated.

LOL

Do you work for Facebook? Do you live in New York? Are you a member of Biden’s administration? Is you real name Fauci?

Colin Powell, despite being vaccinated, was also being treated for multiple myeloma, which is a blood cancer that greatly reduces the immune system. 30-40% of people with such diseases can not mount an immune response to either vaccine or infection. This is not a vaccine failure: it is death due to COVID AND myeloma. It has nothing to do with anyone getting a vaccine or not getting a vaccine.

Yea, General Powell is dead due to that line of thinking meaning getting vaccinated only affects the person getting vaccinated.
Dude...he was 84 years old with cancer. His immune system was trashed and he wasn't going to survive a friggin paper cut in his condition.

I’m not willing to bet that, but I certainly see it as plausible. He very well could have been trying to just be a leader. If, as rumored, there was a small group within the team, he certainly didn’t want to say that to the media and make those players feel like they were on an island. He’s never said he wasn’t vaxxed and never endorsed or condemned it. I’m sure there are some that think he could have don’t more, but none of us know what conversations he may have had with those players off the field and away from the media. If he is protecting those said players, then that speaks volumes about his leadership ability imo, and probably a big part of why the team seems to respect him so much.
Yes a coach that hadn’t won a game at Auburn from Idaho was going to influence Alabamians to take a shot

Slippery slopes and stuff

Welcome to Xiden’s America.

You mean the 80+ year old with blood cancer? Thought those people lived forever
@Stumpfan loses again...

200.gif

So ignorant. General Powell is dead because he was 84 years old had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's. Someone with all of those conditions would be likely to die if they happened to catch anything else. His wife meanwhile does not have such underlying conditions and is still living. His death had nothing to do with vaccinated or unvaccinated COVID-19 persons.

So ignorant. General Powell is dead because he was 84 years old had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's. Someone with all of those conditions would be likely to die if they happened to catch anything else. His wife meanwhile does not have such underlying conditions and is still living. His death had nothing to do with vaccinated or unvaccinated COVID-19 persons.

Lol. Such ignorance.

You mean the 80+ year old with blood cancer? Thought those people lived forever

Where did I say he would’ve lived forever. I forgot old people don’t count. The bottom line is the more people that have the virus, the more people will die from it meaning mainly the ones the vaccine can’t protect as well like the elderly and immunocompromised. My dad is 81 with underlying conditions from cancer. I guess it doesn’t matter if he gets Covid and dies, right. Idiot.

See above.
If your dad is vaccinated and the vaccine is effective how does someone who is unvaccinated contribute to his death? He could still get COVID from someone whether they are vaccinated or not. Sorry about your dads cancer. You should also get regular cancer screenings because that is somewhat genetic.

If your dad is vaccinated and the vaccine is effective how does someone who is unvaccinated contribute to his death? He could still get COVID from someone whether they are vaccinated or not.

I don’t think you get it because you’re very ignorant on the vaccine. The older you are and the more underlying conditions you have, the less protected you are by the vaccine. How do some of you not know this? Do you ever read anything in the vaccine besides stats on Facebook? And no, the spread is much more with the unvaccinated.

I don’t think you get it because you’re very ignorant on the vaccine. The older you are and the more underlying conditions you have, the less protected you are by the vaccine. How do some of you not know this? Do you ever read anything in the vaccine besides stats on Facebook? And no, the spread is much more with the unvaccinated.
I don’t have Facebook and there is not really a lot of good vaccine information on MySpace. You should open an account and impart your wisdom there.

I don’t have Facebook and there is not really a lot of good vaccine information on MySpace. You should open an account and impart your wisdom there.

I just gave the wisdom. I can get into the details if you want but the basics are that the older you are and the more underlying conditions you have, the less effective the vaccine is on you. You can’t help how old you are and you can’t help many underlying conditions you may have. The lower the community spread, the less people in this category die. The more vaccinated an area is, the less community spread you have.

The more vaccinated an area is, the less community spread you have.
So kind of like Israel? Not sure what their immigration laws are but you might want to consider moving there. I mean it is your life we are talking about and you are in a high risk group.

So kind of like Israel? Not sure what their immigration laws are but you might want to consider moving there. I mean it is your life we are talking about and you are in a high risk group.

I’m not in a high risk group.

I’m not in a high risk group.
I would strongly disagree.

Depression increases your risk of a number of diseases and other conditions by, for example, increasing levels of stress hormones such as cortisol or adrenaline. Depression can affect the immune system, making it harder for your body to fight infection. Mental illness puts you at an increased risk whether you realize it or not.

Last edited:
I would strongly disagree.

Increasing levels of stress hormones such as cortisol or adrenaline. Depression can affect the immune system, making it harder for your body to fight infection. Mental illness puts you at an increased risk whether you realize it or not.

Derp.

Reactions: highcotton2
I have just been messing with you no hard feelings. Truly sorry about your dads cancer I wish him the best. Now my gumbo and collard greens are ready and I have to call time out to watch the LSU vs Ole Miss game.

aGmbMyL.jpg

Where did I say he would’ve lived forever. I forgot old people don’t count. The bottom line is the more people that have the virus, the more people will die from it meaning mainly the ones the vaccine can’t protect as well like the elderly and immunocompromised. My dad is 81 with underlying conditions from cancer. I guess it doesn’t matter if he gets Covid and dies, right. Idiot.
I certainly wouldn’t act like someone shot my dad if he is old with cancer and dies.

Reactions: ToeRay
I certainly wouldn’t act like someone shot my dad if he is old with cancer and dies.

My dad had cancer. He doesn’t have cancer at as we know. People that had cancer are more at risk. The immune system is compromised. Old age does that as well. Powell had had his cancer for a while and could’ve lived for years longer. The way you guys talk about old people is sickening.

My dad had cancer. He doesn’t have cancer at as we know. People that had cancer are more at risk. The immune system is compromised. Old age does that as well. Powell had had his cancer for a while and could’ve lived for years longer. The way you guys talk about old people is sickening.
Lots of diseases can kill old people with serious cancers. I don’t think anyone should feel guilty whenever an old person with a serious illness dies prematurely due to a disease that the rest of society doesn’t really need to worry about.

Obviously every death is a tragedy, but I don’t think society should be under a moral obligation to make sure old people with health complications never get diseases that could kill them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT