ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins going to get fired over this?

Powerman26

PUTIN BEHIND A KEYBOARD
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
Slippery slopes and stuff

Through this order and guidance, the federal government is requiring all federal contractors and subcontractors to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for employees, including those who work at a university with federal contracts.
As federal contractors, and like most higher education institutions, the University of Alabama System campuses – including The University of Alabama, the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and the University of Alabama in Huntsville – and Auburn University must comply with the Executive Order and accompanying guidance, unless that Executive Order is withdrawn or modified. Consequently, according to the provisions of the Executive Order at this time, the universities are obligated to ensure that employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021, unless they have an approved medical, disability, or religious exemption.
Because this vaccination requirement is mandated by the federal government, our institutions do not have flexibility in its application or enforcement. Failure to comply will place our universities in jeopardy of losing hundreds of millions of dollars received through federal contracts and awards, as well as thousands of jobs funded by those dollars. This outcome would severely impact our institutions’ teaching, research and service capabilities and could hamper economic development activity.
Understanding these serious ramifications, the University of Alabama System campuses and Auburn University notified employees today of the vaccination requirement mandated by the federal government. In continued collaboration with educational enterprises across the State, both institutions will closely monitor the Executive Order and guidance.

What are you hoping for?

I’d do like Southwestern Airlines and tell ‘em to shut up. Joe Biden and his crew are clowns and nobody likes them even the people that voted for him. Haven’t heard one Democrat support him yet.

AU should tell them to F off . Freedom isn’t free

joe-biden-give-me-a-break.gif

Let’s Go Brandon!

First we've heard of it on The Bunker.

Fascist doing fascist things

If someone calculates their risk factor and decides not to be vaccinated why should other people worry about it? If you are in a group that has a greater than 1% chance of dying from covid then get vaccinated and don’t worry about what non at risk people decide. That would be my opinion.

If someone calculates their risk factor and decides not to be vaccinated why should other people worry about it? If you are in a group that has a greater than 1% chance of dying from covid then get vaccinated and don’t worry about what non at risk people decide. That would be my opinion.

Yea, General Powell is dead due to that line of thinking meaning getting vaccinated only affects the person getting vaccinated.

9.5 out of 10 Conrad Dobler

If he is not vaxxed he will get it imo - too savage to let synthetic spike 3 proteins stop him

AU would fake his test before they fired him. Not sure why Wazzu didn’t do that themselves. It’s not like they’e going to test your blood / genes / etc.

Reactions: DFY04 and au9tiger1
I’d do like Southwestern Airlines and tell ‘em to shut up. Joe Biden and his crew are clowns and nobody likes them even the people that voted for him. Haven’t heard one Democrat support him yet.
? Lol

Thank you for staying on top of this. You are a true Auburn Insider.

That’s way too rational for today’s weak minded populace

I support Joe and everything his doing…I don’t have to around screaming it and wearing his shirt everyday
Everything he’s doing? No you don’t. You may agree with most, but you don’t agree with everything.

Yeah—I’m willing to bet Harsin is already vaxed. Might have been prior media days.
I’m not willing to bet that, but I certainly see it as plausible. He very well could have been trying to just be a leader. If, as rumored, there was a small group within the team, he certainly didn’t want to say that to the media and make those players feel like they were on an island. He’s never said he wasn’t vaxxed and never endorsed or condemned it. I’m sure there are some that think he could have don’t more, but none of us know what conversations he may have had with those players off the field and away from the media. If he is protecting those said players, then that speaks volumes about his leadership ability imo, and probably a big part of why the team seems to respect him so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT