ADVERTISEMENT

Gunshots at nats Padres game

If Pearl necklace is gone so should Aler. A court of law said that George Floyd was murdered.
You know what never mind. I will stop responding to you have I have 2 other clowns and delete the post. It is sad how unwilling our country has become to openly discuss problems

Why? I am very upset by the thing at the Nat's game I live here and it breaks my heart. When the stadium opened it had so much possibility. This stuff is ruining cities and the lives of those forced to live there. We are failing to protect our most vulnerable in order to appease the most vocal.

Why is it racist, I truly don't understand? The population getting decimated is the population that is forced to live in the environment we created. It is horrific that children are killed daily in mindless violence and that inner cities are filthy . There is nothing racist about these thoughts. The damage being done in large cities is not because of skin color its all political . Why are these thoughts wrong . I try to post on the proper board , where we should be able to talk reasonably and honestly. If discussion like this become off limits then I will cease but it seems to be the major topic in politics today. It literally leads the news in every headline in America

You're showing satisfaction toward a prime example of unjust police violence toward the black community.

Reactions: aler
Yes, it’s a culture problem, Democrats will destroy a community, just look at all of the shithole communities and states that are run by them. Inner city Democrats contribute to the degradation of their communities by committing crime, using drugs and committing random acts of violence.
You are an ignorant fool. No different than a snotty urban liberal blaming Republicans for trailer trash and poor Appalachia.

Lol. I've been to several Nats games. It's a pretty nice area
I've been as well. There wasn't a second I was there I felt like I was in danger. We went out to some bars near the stadium after and again, never felt like I was in trouble. We were with my sister and her husband, who live in the district, and they never once said we need to be on the look out.

Reactions: OneWing and aler
I've been as well. There wasn't a second I was there I felt like I was in danger. We went out to some bars near the stadium after and again, never felt like I was in trouble. We were with my sister and her husband, who live in the district, and they never once said we need to be on the look out.
I go regularly, just curious when was the last time. It has changed in the last few years

wasn't my intention
Well, I think you're full of shit.

This sentence..."George Floyd was a human piece of excrement, the world is much better off with him gone, why is he being celebrated." Is too strongly worded to back up your claim.

Reactions: aler

This sentence..."George Floyd was a human piece of excrement, the world is much better off with him gone, why is he being celebrated." Is too strongly worded to back up your claim.
I would feel the same whatever the color of the criminal. I am very anti crime. I think our laws are much to lax. I truly dont understand. holding a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman while robbing and assaulting her is never ok.

Reactions: Rusty Strings

This place is just to toxic. I am going to stay out of these threads for a while.

I would feel the same whatever the color of the criminal. I am very anti crime. I think our laws are much to lax. I truly dont understand. holding a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman while robbing and assaulting her is never ok.
I think just about everyone is anti-crime, but the topic of George Floyd is about unjust treatment by police officers toward the black community. What Chauvin did to him was murder, and you seem to take satisfaction in that.

I think just about everyone is anti-crime, but the topic of George Floyd is about unjust treatment by police officers toward the black community. What Chauvin did to him was murder, and you seem to take satisfaction in that.
no, the cop was convicted and will likely be killed soon in prison. I was not justifying the killing and he had his day in court. I just don't mourn the victim. I am sorry if you cant see the distinction. I am bowing out of this thread but owed you an honest response

no, the cop was convicted and will likely be killed soon in prison. I was not justifying the killing and he had his day in court. I just don't mourn the victim. I am sorry if you cant see the distinction. I am bowing out of this thread but owed you an honest response
"the world is much better off with him gone"

seems a bit contradictory

Reactions: SigBitty and aler
@Jay G. Tate this guy is such a cancer
Why do you constantly want to act like a board cop and report people or tag mods?... You are actually participating in a political discussion on the bunker, should they ban you as well?...You frequent the aids board and things are said on both sides that are worse than what aler posted yet I would wager that you have never reported anyone who shares your ideology. Just chill and don't participate in discussions that will get you so riled up.

Why do you constantly want to act like a board cop and report people or tag mods?... You are actually participating in a political discussion on the bunker, should they ban you as well?...You frequent the aids board and things are said on both sides that are worse than what aler posted yet I would wager that you have never reported anyone who shares your ideology. Just chill and don't participate in discussions that will get you so riled up.
I don't say that people who have been murdered deserve it.

Pointing at any particular area in a vacuum as evidence of why gun laws don’t work is a fool’s game. The United States is a convoluted checkerboard of lax and strict gun laws. Relatively strict gun laws in Illinois means absolutely nothing when you can simply cross the state line into states like Wisconsin or Indiana which both have relatively lax gun laws.
Not accurate. You have to be a resident with an State DL/ID. Your argument falls apart quickly.

The lecture you gave @Eagle… You should probably take your own advice.

The reality is not one inanimate object/tool should be blamed for taking another persons life. It’s all about personal responsibility and mental health.

“Suicides account for the highest number of gun-related deaths in the U.S.”

You are an ignorant fool. No different than a snotty urban liberal blaming Republicans for trailer trash and poor Appalachia.

I can honestly say that I've never held anyone back. We all have a choice when we wake up everyday, we can either stomp the gas and be great or sit on our ass and be a burden to society. It just so happens that a whole lot of folks who pull the lever for the democratic party choose to sit on their ass and be a burden. Your democrat party has enslaved more folks of color than a white southerner ever did.

Not accurate. You have to be a resident with an State DL/ID. Your argument falls apart quickly.

The lecture you gave @Eagle… You should probably take your own advice.

The reality is not one inanimate object/tool should be blamed for taking another persons life. It’s all about personal responsibility and mental health.

“Suicides account for the highest number of gun-related deaths in the U.S.”
Then your lax gun law states better start enforcing their own laws. A significant percentage of guns used in violent crimes in Chicago are purchased in Indiana or Wisconsin.

Then your lax gun law states better start enforcing their own laws. A significant percentage of guns used in violent crimes in Chicago are purchased in Indiana or Wisconsin.
No one has answered my question above, what percentage of gun owners commit gun related crimes?

You should do research…. I like that you said “your.” Like i run it. You purchase a gun in another state and get it sent to FFL representative who can then run your background and go through all the state required protocol dependent of the state. I live in TN same process.

I own two guns. Colorado was actually easier to purchase than TN. Again, your argument falls apart. You’re better than this OP…

You should do research…. I like that you said “your.” Like i run it. You purchase a gun in another state and get it sent to FFL representative who can then run your background and go through all the state required protocol dependent of the state. I live in TN same process.

I own two guns. Colorado was actually easier to purchase than TN. Again, your argument falls apart. You’re better than this OP…
Neat, that’s how it’s supposed to work. Clearly that’s not being strictly enforced. Crazy how states with lax gun laws are also lax about the laws they do have. Just crazy.

Neat, that’s how it’s supposed to work. Clearly that’s not being strictly enforced. Crazy how states with lax gun laws are also lax about the laws they do have. Just crazy.
maybe there is agreement here....we should focus on enforcing the existing laws better..

It’s amazing how states allow which free and good people to have them/carry weapons have very low crime rates.

A more exhaustive 2015 study by the University of Chicago suggested that only 11% of guns involved in crimes in Chicago were purchased through federally licensed gun dealers. The gangs and criminals in Chicago demand weapons. The gangs and criminals in Chicago supply weapons and will continue to do so, especially when they don’t fear arrest and prosecution.

you need to actually begin to deal with the problem, and the tool is never the problem.

It’s amazing how states allow which free and good people to have them/carry weapons have very low crime rates.

A more exhaustive 2015 study by the University of Chicago suggested that only 11% of guns involved in crimes in Chicago were purchased through federally licensed gun dealers. The gangs and criminals in Chicago demand weapons. The gangs and criminals in Chicago supply weapons and will continue to do so, especially when they don’t fear arrest and prosecution.

you need to actually begin to deal with the problem, and the tool is never the problem.
Hahahaha. Southeastern states have the highest violent crime rates in the US.

Hahahaha. Southeastern states have the highest violent crime rates in the US.

lol. Again use the distinctive state factors. Why don’t you dig into the numbers a little deeper and see the cities that have the violent crime, who leads them?

Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, St. Louis, Little Rock, Cleveland, San Bernardino, oakland, New Orleans, DC….

and as far as the southern states, how much of that is due to illegal immigrants - drugs, sex trafficking and murders. MS13 for example has use the open borders to swell its ranks importing in thousands of members. Also note the requirement for membership is to commit a murder.

ADVERTISEMENT