ADVERTISEMENT

Father in law positive and not doing well…

Prayers sent! Is he going to the hospital? Sounds like he should and I hope he does ASAP if he hasn't.

Reactions: A2NCtiger
He’s retired state trooper, goes to a small gym daily, loves being outdoors, always doing something in the yard, prepping for hunting season, stuff like that. He’s not much for crowds so really no idea how.
Prayers sent.

Reactions: A2NCtiger
I just spent 17 days fightin that chinaman, no picnic. First round of meds was a z-pac and expectorants which didn't do much. Then came steroids and another antibiotic and within 2 days of that started to come around. The lack of oxygen is the scary part.

Weird, but my father in law is actually also headed to the hospital right now due to Covid-related heart issues. He's been dealing with Covid for about 3-4 weeks and was VERY SLOWLY getting a little better, but a friend of theirs just died of a heart attack and his pulmonologist friend recommended getting a test run. Well, it came back with blockages and he's headed to the cardiac unit at the hospital.

Pray if you do that kind of thing... Thanks!

**PS - not that it matters, or it might, but he's unvaxxxed

Weird, but my father in law is actually also headed to the hospital right now due to Covid-related heart issues. He's been dealing with Covid for about 3-4 weeks and was VERY SLOWLY getting a little better, but a friend of theirs just died of a heart attack and his pulmonologist friend recommended getting a test run. Well, it came back with blockages and he's headed to the cardiac unit at the hospital.

Pray if you do that kind of thing... Thanks!
Prayers man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT