Do you have or have you had Covid-19?

• Yes, I have had Covid 19

Votes: 244 30.2%
  • No, I have never had Covid 19

Votes: 403 49.8%
  • Maybe, Had symptoms but never got tested

Votes: 162 20.0%

• Total voters
I’ve had 7 negative tests. 3 months ago I got sick in a bad way. I had fluid between my diaphragm and lungs, and blood clots in my left lung. I coughed up blood for three weeks. I swear there are as many false positives as false negatives. I was around 5 people that tested positive after my ordeal. I didn’t catch shit. This is all a bunch of horseshoes.
The best thing for pneumonia is exercise and fresh air. keep that stuff from settling in lungs. also don't take cough suppressants. I slept in a motel 6 so you can trust me on this

bro haven’t had it yet but my wife and I getting tested tomorrow after being exposed. This will be my 4th test. Wife had a stem cell transplant after leukemia. Compromised immune system. Hopefully she’s good to go.
Praying bro!! I completely understand your situation!!

Tested positive a week ago today. Symptoms have been minor for the most part. I’ll be glad when Saturday gets here so I can return to some type of normal.

Reactions: demeat
Are they differentiating between COVID and the flu in these test? At one point we were using PIC test in Alabama, so you were testing positive for one of multiple viruses while being labeled as COVID positive. I’m wondering if that has anything to do with the variety of symptoms, even though the variant may be small. Seasonal flu numbers are down per the CDC, so is COVID overtaking the numbers or are we using a broad test and diagnosing incorrectly? Just curious, it may not matter as treatment seems to be similar for COVID and the flu.

Wondered the same. I don’t know anyone with the flu. But I did expect the flu to be down due to social distancing and hand washing anyway.

Wondered the same. I don’t know anyone with the flu. But I did expect the flu to be down due to social distancing and hand washing anyway.

We are checking upper respiratory PCR’s with COVID-19 tests at the hospital. Starting to see influenza pick up (same as about this time last year). Seen a few co-infections (meaning they had both).

interesting fun fact, if the us gets a million news cases a week it will take 7 years for us all to get it
Considering there are already over 20 million official cases and the number of actually infected is higher, maybe multiple times higher, this is hardly a fact. Even at a million new cases per week, that would be six years or less. However, the disease doesn’t spread linearly at a certain number of new cases per week like that. It grows exponentially. One way or another, this pandemic seems likely to be gone by the end of 2021. Between the vaccines and the virus itself, it is going to burn itself out.

We are checking upper respiratory PCR’s with COVID-19 tests at the hospital. Starting to see influenza pick up (same as about this time last year). Seen a few co-infections (meaning they had both).
I have a coworker who had COVID and influenza A together a couple of months ago. It took a week, but he recovered without going to the hospital. Fortunately, he was young and healthy, but it still put him on his butt for several days.

The Bunker is apparently a significant statistical anomaly that has to be studied today.

6.7% of the US population has had covid but roughly 50% of the bunker....

Either this place is FOS or JGT has found a way to spread covid through the internet. But until we can confirm, either way, the bunker has to be shut down as a possible super spreader event

Last edited:
Reactions: icratic
Considering there are already over 20 million official cases and the number of actually infected is higher, maybe multiple times higher, this is hardly a fact. Even at a million new cases per week, that would be six years or less. However, the disease doesn’t spread linearly at a certain number of new cases per week like that. It grows exponentially. One way or another, this pandemic seems likely to be gone by the end of 2021. Between the vaccines and the virus itself, it is going to burn itself out.
another fun fact, cases does not mean individuals. each test counts so if you are in hospital and tests positive 10 times it all counts as new cases

another fun fact, cases does not mean individuals. each test counts so if you are in hospital and tests positive 10 times it all counts as new cases
“Another” would imply that there was an original fact preceding. ;)

Reactions: OrigAUgirl
Never got tested because it was taking over a week for test results then. Never had symptoms while the bammer was home and somewhat sick, but had weird recurring symptoms for weeks after that. I still lose taste and smell periodically for a couple of hours every now and then.

• Wow
Are they differentiating between COVID and the flu in these test? At one point we were using PIC test in Alabama, so you were testing positive for one of multiple viruses while being labeled as COVID positive. I’m wondering if that has anything to do with the variety of symptoms, even though the variant may be small. Seasonal flu numbers are down per the CDC, so is COVID overtaking the numbers or are we using a broad test and diagnosing incorrectly? Just curious, it may not matter as treatment seems to be similar for COVID and the flu.
Yes they are, when I tested they tested for flu A and B along with covid. I was just positive for covid.

Seems like everyone has it these days. Let’s see how much of the bunker has had it. You can change your vote if you contract it after voting no.
Had it over Xmas. Luckily quarantining myself in my room for 10 days, my wife nor my little ones got it. I am 36, in great shape (eat healthy, work out, etc) but there was 2 days, that I don't wish on no one. Granted it hits everyone different but I was miserable........talking about fatigue, couldn't even walk to the shower, with feeling like I ran a 5k. Just Brutal two days. Massive Headaches, body aches, cold sweats, chest couldn't fully breathe.

Then it went away. The other Weird thing was the loss of smell. A lot of people have that, just I never experienced something like that and it was weird. I mean I couldn't smell nothing, period.

Never got tested because it was taking over a week for test results then. Never had symptoms while the bammer was home and somewhat sick, but had weird recurring symptoms for weeks after that. I still lose taste and smell periodically for a couple of hours every now and then.
You've had or still do have it for sure.

i haven't had it...been tested once after exposure. girlfriend hasn't had it. only 1 family member, my sister, has had it so far thank goodness. she's fine now.

no one in my office has had it yet either but we have had some quarantine days to make sure. someone is out today b/c two in their family tested positive.

Wife and I tested positive two weeks ago yesterday. We both got pretty sick with fever, chills, bad cough, etc. She lost her sense of taste and smell after about 3 days and still doesn't have it back. I lost taste for a single day then it came back. She started feeling better after about a week and I after about 10-11 days. I'm still so tired sometimes I occasionally just "pass out" asleep.

Trust me if you haven't had this you don't want to take the chance that you'll be in the "asymptomatic" group. Wear your masks, stay away from crowds and for god's sake sanitize your hands after being on the bunker... ;)

The Bunker is apparently a significant statistical anomaly that has to be studied today.

Either this place is FOS or JGT has found a way to spread covid through the internet. But until we can confirm, either way, the bunker has to be shut down as a possible super spreader event

Poll is biased because those that had the Rona will see the thread and come in and vote. Those that haven't might not feel so inclined.

No offense to @demeat just human nature

Reactions: Call Me Biscuit
Anybody using the hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin? I'm using A<D and zinc to up my immune system. Anybody using these and still got the rona?

You've had or still do have it for sure.

This has been going on on and off for six months. I wake up some days and don’t have taste or smell for about half the day and then it comes back. I think @S-Town Enthusiast has had the same experience.

Other than that, I felt nauseated and tired intermittently for a couple of weeks after our quarantine period ended. Nothing during the quarantine though. The bammer had a headache, muscle aches, fatigue, and GI symptoms for about 3 days. He was already over it when his positive test came back in July.

Haven't had it yet unless I had a mild case the last week of February before they were testing. I had team members in from Japan and all over Europe, and one of my closest friends from UK rode everywhere with me that week. She felt very bad with horrible cough after she arrived in birmingham the weekend before our event. I felt pretty bad a few days after she left and my husband a few days after me, but there were no tests at that time and no one was even sure it was in Alabama. Since then, have been as careful as I can be due to my reactive airway disease... daughter has it as well. So we DO NOT WANT. I HAVE had scary bronchitis during this time though and months later have a mild cough particularly after exercise. I take D3 and zinc every day along with my normal supplements (already took D3 regularly)

My 15 year old grandson spent the day with us and my wife took him out to eat and he said he couldn’t taste his food. He tested positive the next morning. Even though my wife and I were exposed I’m thankful we didn’t get it.

Had it over Xmas. Luckily quarantining myself in my room for 10 days, my wife nor my little ones got it. I am 36, in great shape (eat healthy, work out, etc) but there was 2 days, that I don't wish on no one. Granted it hits everyone different but I was miserable........talking about fatigue, couldn't even walk to the shower, with feeling like I ran a 5k. Just Brutal two days. Massive Headaches, body aches, cold sweats, chest couldn't fully breathe.

Then it went away. The other Weird thing was the loss of smell. A lot of people have that, just I never experienced something like that and it was weird. I mean I couldn't smell nothing, period.

sounds terrible!! I do not want this thing!!

Poll is biased because those that had the Rona will see the thread and come in and vote. Those that haven't might not feel so inclined.

No offense to @demeat just human nature

for now this is the best we have.

Just tested positive for it yesterday, damnit. I thought I was gonna make it through, but it finally caught up to me. Went to Gatlinburg with the in-laws and stayed in a huge cabin with 9 others - so far 5 of us have tested positive for it (all 5 that have gone to test). That's what I get for hanging out with the bammers. It's kind of rough right now - feels like the flu. Sore, achy and tired all the time, a moderate cough, fever and a headache that comes and goes (my migraine meds have done a good job keeping that in check). As a 47 year old, I still consider myself to be fairly young and in good shape, but I do know of folks my age that have been fine one day and dropped dead the next, so I guess I'm taking it serious. I am concerned about my wife's parents, who tested positive and are in their 70's.

Last edited:
Wife has it now. Luckily I’ve had no symptoms so I haven’t got tested. Still having to quarantine.

Just tested positive for it yesterday, damnit. I thought I was gonna make it through, but it finally caught up to me. Went to Gatlinburg with the in-laws and stayed in a huge cabin with 9 others - so far 5 of us have tested positive for it (all 5 that have gone to test). That's what I get for hanging out with the bammers. It's kind of rough right now - feels like the flu. Sore, achy and tired all the time, a moderate cough, fever and a headache that comes and goes (my migraine meds have done a good job keeping that in check). As a 47 year old, I still consider myself to be fairly young and in good shape, but I do know of folks my age that have been fine one day and dropped dead the next, so I guess I'm taking it serious. I am concerned about my in-laws who tested positive and are in their 70's.

stay strong brother!

Reactions: The Plainsman

It is weird, I could put a can of Red Seal wintergreen under my nose and take a deep breath and there was nothing. Taste was weird too, I could taste salty or sweet but about it. I had one day where you could have put different soft drinks infront of me and put a blind fold on and I could not have told the difference just could have told you it was a coke.

Seems like everyone has it these days. Let’s see how much of the bunker has had it. You can change your vote if you contract it after voting no.

I donate blood on a regular basis. Starting in August they started testing for COVID antibodies and I tested positive so I was one of the asymptomatic people apparently. My November donation I still had the antibodies. Donating again tomorrow and very curious to get the results.

i think this is a big problem with people understanding the spread of the illness.. many people don't understand exponential growth.

Reactions: Big Blue

Well a lot on here say they had it but were never tested. Just like the guy above who tells everyone he’s had it 3 times. He hasn’t and a lot of these I didn’t get tested people didn’t have it either.

Well a lot on here say they had it but were never tested. Just like the guy above who tells everyone he’s had it 3 times. He hasn’t and a lot of these I didn’t get tested people didn’t have it either.

If any of then lost taste or smell they very likely had it. The flu doesn’t do that. But herpes and aids does, so maybe that is it.

To my knowledge, I haven't had it. I haven't been around anyone that tested positive, so I've never been tested either. A cousin of mine who is 79 & has COPD & is possibly the nicest person on the face of the earth, was in the hospital with it right around Christmas. He was doing OK, but then had a massive stroke. I'm assuming the virus contributed to that in some way. I guess I have a little more respect for the virus now. It's definitely dangerous for certain people.

Haven't been able to taste or smell shit for 8 days now. I could literally gargle cat piss.

My wife and our immediate family have all been ignoring all the guidelines since last March and we’re still Rona free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT