Do you have or have you had Covid-19?

• Yes, I have had Covid 19

Votes: 244 30.2%
  • No, I have never had Covid 19

Votes: 403 49.8%
  • Maybe, Had symptoms but never got tested

Votes: 162 20.0%

• Total voters
My cousin also thought she just had a cold and recovered quickly.
That’s how I’ve been feeling until last night. Started feeling like I had the flu. Started having a headache today but no fever though. I think my son feels much worse than I do right now.

Like you, I have some immune issues and take a medicine that makes that worse. That’s a concern.

Anyway...I got the Wuhan and will have to deal with it the best I can.

That’s how I’ve been feeling until last night. Started feeling like I had the flu. Started having a headache today but no fever though. I think my son feels much worse than I do right now.

Like you, I have some immune issues and take a medicine that makes that worse. That’s a concern.

I think the immune issues and medication can actually be an advantage because you can’t generate the immune response that is causing the ARDS and the like. Keep us updated!

Reactions: Jackson68
You need to change the middle poll option to “no symptoms, but who the hell knows?”

• Haha
Reactions: demeat
No need to change my poll vote. Wife and i both tested negative today after potential exposure. thanks for the prayers. We will continue to pray for those itt not so fortunate.

No need to change my poll vote. Wife and i both tested negative today after potential exposure. thanks for the prayers. We will continue to pray for those itt not so fortunate.

Great news Howabunga!

Reactions: howa5503
Well there’s basically no such thing as the flu anymore so we can thank Covid for that.

Reactions: Joesalf
Almost 700 votes and almost exactly 50/50 (yes+maybe vs No). Pretty interesting.

I caught crotch crabs on my lunch break down at the factory. Does that county?

@Jackson68 how you feeling bud?

breathing problems? Lord,..praying this passes for ya'll..
Breathing problems, high fever, throwing up. He told me if he was on a call treating someone who looked and felt like he did then he’d be concerned. That was enough for me (who wasn’t feeling all that great myself) to take him to the ER.

I don’t think we got the mild version but I know it could be much worse.

Anyway...just trying to keep my wife from getting it. That seems like a long shot. You just don’t realize how much interaction you have with family members until you are trying not to.

• Wow
Reactions: OrigAUgirl
Breathing problems, high fever, throwing up. He told me if he was on a call treating someone who looked and felt like he did then he’d be concerned. That was enough for me (who wasn’t feeling all that great myself) to take him to the ER.

Anyway...just trying to keep my wife from getting it. That seems like a long shot. You just don’t realize how much interaction you have with family members until you are trying not to.

Did they treat him?

Did they treat him?
Yes. Fluids, got his fever down, got his cough under control and gave him some meds for nausea.

I wondered to myself if they would treat him as I didn’t know how they are dealing with covid cases at ER’s but he works for UAB critical care and transports people to that ER with his fire department job all of the time so I figured they would try to help him.

Yes. Fluids, got his fever down, got his cough under control and gave him some meds for nausea.

I wondered to myself if they would treat him as I didn’t know how they are dealing with covid cases at ER’s but he works for UAB critical care and transports people to that ER with his fire department job all of the time so I figured they would try to help him.

Hopefully you will all be on the mend soon!

I am so sorry that you guys have the bad version..

Reactions: Jackson68
I just got my results back and I'm still positive for COVID antibodies (3rd positive test since August).

Seems like everyone has it these days. Let’s see how much of the bunker has had it. You can change your vote if you contract it after voting no.
I'm presently on the NO list but my youngest daughter has it, oldest is getting tested today and middle daughter testing tomorrow. If either one comes back positive, wife and I will get tested end of the week. No symptoms so far for me but the youngest is getting over what started on Friday and feels like a light flu. Middle one was actually sick first. Wife had a few symptoms over the weekend but feeling better already.

Please update your votes is you contracted after voting or vote if you have yet to vote.

Should we update this now so it can reflect post Delta variant numbers? I still have not gotten but know several that have now had it 2 times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT