ADVERTISEMENT

Any other Covid long haulers on the bunker?

See above post...short term memory issues are another sign of zinc deficiency.

Really is interesting that simple things like zinc, vit D haven't been pushed harder when they're related to literally every virus....ever. And with one that causes such a storm that covid does....the body fights hard and goes extremely deficient really quickly in those.
On it! Much oblige!!

I know a few people who’s smell and taste has been jacked up for at least 6 months

Now as far as actually feeling bad or anything? No they are fine and weren’t that sick when they had it
That’s me. Haven’t been able to smell anything since late last September and when I do smell something it doesn’t smell the way it’s supposed to.

My taste has been fine, but I’ve lost 50 lbs because without the smell enticing me to eat, I go days without eating.

Heck, I’m 20 lbs from my high school weight. I figure why not go for it. Size 0/2 - I’m heading your way. 😎

I also know someone who’s wife says she thinks the vaccine messed up her cycle. Healthy and in her 30’s. No change in birth control or anything. After getting vaccinated she says she would go 17 days and start her period and the next one 45 days. Been all erratic and whatnot. She says only thing she can think of his the vaccine because that’s when it started
I’ve heard a lot of the same.

Reactions: AU925
Never got the shot, had covid last August and no side effects. My neighbor's kid who's in the AU band had the shot and booster, got covid and now is in UAB long haul study for brain fog. Who knows...
Well, there it is. End of discussion. Anecdotal evidence rules.

Reactions: gatorz1209
I'm glad you didn't lose anyone you cared about. Seriously, but get ****ed with this bullshit. A million people died in the US and you want to make jokes and have no empathy. You joke around about people dying from cancer too?

I watched my father suffer in the hospital for a month. Various masks, oxygen intakes, weeks that gave us hope where his O2 levels got better, then go down hill quickly, put on a ventilator and have his organs shut down almost immediately.

Naval Academy Grad, 20+ years in the military, fought off multiple cancers/chemo during the pandemic until he got covid in February. But his body was weak and couldn't handle it. Just be a "lie". God damn moron.

I honestly hope no one nears you gets covid and you have to endure what literally millions of people did as they watched family members die and take their final breaths. Hundreds of thousands of people died alone. I'm happy I could hold my dads hand with my brother and mom in the room as he took is final breath.
I’m hoping he was being sarcastic. Sorry for your loss. My mom died of Covid in Nov 2020. No other health problems. Had to be in a rehab for a week due to minor back surgery that has to be done as she hurt it in her house and couldn’t sleep or lay down for a week. Tried to avoid hospital but she couldn’t. Rehab place has no cases at the time. A worker brought it in.

Did I say that ass hole? I ended my post with a question that insinuated the verdict was still out. My post also stated fact and was not anecdotal evidence about my and my neighbor's actual case of covid. However, you and your inability to comprehend anything dealing with common sense and not going off the deep end continues to show day after day Karen.

Did I say that ass hole? I ended my post with a question that insinuated the verdict was still out. My post also stated fact and was not anecdotal evidence about my and my neighbor's actual case of covid. However, you and your inability to comprehend anything dealing with common sense and not going off the deep end continues to show day after day Karen.
Oh my. Seems like you’re the Karen. I didn’t call you names. Also, do you not understand anecdotal evidence is factual but still meaningless. Lol You mad?

Anyone else got Covid and had symptoms for over 6 months or longer?

You know, I've never had a diagnosed case, but there are some really weird things going on with my short term memory the past couple of months, after a brief bout with a "cold". Home test said I wasn't positive.

I have the most pronounced issues with my short term memory that I've EVER experienced, and it's frustrating as heck. I was wondering if it's long haul, (as a few other extended family members are dealing with).

I know a guy who blamed pain in his hand on the vaccine. He’s over 55. Welcome to getting older.

Long Covid is reason enough to get the vaccine imo. Sounds Fvcking awful.

Vaccines cut down on long Covid in almost every study. A Booster helps even more.

Lol. Again, those are in very rare cases. Almost every study shows less long Covid in the vaccinated.

Stump. Please, pleaaaaaase don't start a piss fight or even respond, but just take a minute to think about it. Why do you ALWAYS have to be 100mph in full sell mode when it comes to this vaccine??? What's the angle, or purpose? You invested in big pharma, or something similar?

Can we have one objective conversation without you coming in and blindly pushing and over-promoting the new mRNA vaccines??? There are plenty of folks who are fully vaccinated and multi-boosted, and who still caught COVID and are dealing with long-haul COVID.

You are using FUD, (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt), to try and scare folks into making a decision that YOU want to see.

Last edited:
Stump. Please, pleaaaaaase don't start a piss fight or even respond, but just take a minute to think about it. Why do you ALWAYS have to be 100mph in full sell mode when it comes to this vaccine??? What's the angle, or purpose? You invested in big pharma, or something similar?

Can we have one objective conversation without you coming in and blindly pushing and over-promoting the new mRNA vaccines??? There are plenty of folks who are fully vaccinated and multi-boosted, and who still caught COVID and are dealing with long-haul COVID.
I only stated facts itt, mr. Paragraphs.

Like most, our entire family, most of my friends and virtually all of my clients contracted china virus at some point over the last two years since the launch of the scamdemic. Most including myself thought it to be a cold and since we believe in work… hard work, though not feeling well we went to work… heck I even golfed with a client at Carlton Woods and like it. Sadly, the only ones we know still suffering with ailments resulting from the china virus (some far more serious than others) are those who succumbed to the jab and are suffering more so from such jab. You know, that experimental mitigation injection where the recipients were/are the lab rats. The one that disappointedly is still declared as “safe and effective” even on the AU broadcasts. Hope that helps. Oh and hello Dr. Stumpee.

Reactions: Marshall Dillon
I know a guy who blamed pain in his hand on the vaccine. He’s over 55. Welcome to getting older.

Stump, it's not right to rush and automatically dismiss other's anecdotal experiences when it MIGHT indicate side effects of these new mRNA vaccines, and then turn right around and use anecdotal evidence yourself, to support the vaccines, (the way you always do). That's MAJOR hypocrisy.

Until we have lots of data, and conduct numerous HONEST, scientific sound experiments/research/studies, we can't say that programming the body's cells to produce and flood the body with a foreign protein, might not have some serious side-effects. Again, please consider stopping the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Stump, it's not right to rush and automatically dismiss other's anecdotal experiences when it MIGHT indicate side effects of these new mRNA vaccines, and then turn right around and use anecdotal evidence yourself, to support the vaccines, (the way you always do). That's MAJOR hypocrisy.

Until we have lots of data, and conduct numerous HONEST, scientific sound experiments/research/studies, we can't say that programming the body's cells to produce and flood the body with a foreign protein, might not have a some serious side-effects. Again, please consider stopping the hypocrisy.
Good Lord. I didn’t offer anecdotal evidence. I was laughing at a guy I know who blamed pain in his hand on the vaccine. Started hurting 6 weeks later.

Yep. Knees hurt and my eyesight is not what it used to be . Also pee a lot at night and my peen ain’t working like it used to. Pretty sure it’s covid

I also know someone who’s wife says she thinks the vaccine messed up her cycle. Healthy and in her 30’s. No change in birth control or anything. After getting vaccinated she says she would go 17 days and start her period and the next one 45 days. Been all erratic and whatnot. She says only thing she can think of his the vaccine because that’s when it started

Supposedly, studies showed that the spike protein produced by the new vaccines, again, SUPPOSEDLY, migrated and concentrated in women's ovaries. I have no real idea if this is the consensus medical, scientific view, but if it's true, it might cause those types of issues.

I know of three cases where young, healthy pregnant women in my extended family, or in one case, a friend of the family, had babies that had rare brain aneurisms in the first few months after birth. My great-niece's daughter died. Now that's FAR from solid proof that it was caused by the vaccines, but that's a huge number to have this exceedingly rare issue, just in my anecdotal circle/experience. Smart money and good science says that we should objectively and thoroughly evaluate EVERY data point that's an outlier.

It isn't being listed as a side effect, but supposedly, a lot of women are reporting issues, and doctors are seeing cases.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2211

There's another study at Boston University that concludes, "I can tell you that there’s no evidence currently that COVID vaccination has any negative impact on menstruation, fertility, pregnancy outcomes, birth outcomes. So, there’s no evidence to support any of those associations. And so I think based on the best available evidence right now, it makes good sense for women to get the COVID vaccination."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AU925
Good Lord. I didn’t offer anecdotal evidence. I was laughing at a guy I know who blamed pain in his hand on the vaccine. Started hurting 6 weeks later.

My point was that you frequently DO jump on, and offer anecdotal evidence...., if it SUPPORTS the new vaccines, then you criticize folks if they offer anecdotal evidence that indicates side-effects or other negative aspects. That's being a hypocrite.

Also, top notch scientists and doctors don't automatically dismiss any potential evidence. They keep and eye out for trends. Remember when you were laughing at folks and dismissed all anecdotal accounts of fully vaccinated folks catching COVID, (when several of us reported that numerous people we knew who were fully vaxxed had gotten COVID anyway)? That's why I warned you to not be too hasty in dismissing it, with such a weird pathogen, and it turned out that the anecdotal indicators were solid, and there was an issue that has now been proven. Just don't be so gung-ho, or you'll lose all objectivity and come to specious conclusions.

My point was that you frequently DO jump on, and offer anecdotal evidence...., if it SUPPORTS the new vaccines, then you criticize folks if they offer anecdotal evidence that indicates side-effects or other negative aspects. That's being a hypocrite.

Also, top notch scientists and doctors don't automatically dismiss any potential evidence. They keep and eye out for trends. Remember when you were laughing at folks and dismissed all anecdotal accounts of fully vaccinated folks catching COVID, (when several of us reported that numerous people we knew who were fully vaxxed had gotten COVID anyway)? That's why I warned you to not be too hasty in dismissing it, with such a weird pathogen, and it turned out that the anecdotal indicators were solid, and there was an issue that has now been proven. Just don't be so gung-ho, or you'll lose all objectivity and come to specious conclusions.
No, I actually don’t offer anecdotal evidence to support anything pro or anti vaccine. Lol

My period flow is still very heavy and regular, everyone.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GONIG BUCK
Do they have them taking zinc?

Big reason people lose taste/smell with covid is because the body goes deficient fighting off the cytokine storm caused by covid. If supplies aren't replenished, it can be a long time issue. But loss of taste and smell has long been known as a sign of deficiency.

Some trials out there exploring that correlation with covid since it's a telltale sign.
Not sure. She’s tried a lot of different things though.

Wrong thread

Like most, our entire family, most of my friends and virtually all of my clients contracted china virus at some point over the last two years since the launch of the scamdemic. Most including myself thought it to be a cold and since we believe in work… hard work, though not feeling well we went to work… heck I even golfed with a client at Carlton Woods and like it. Sadly, the only ones we know still suffering with ailments resulting from the china virus (some far more serious than others) are those who succumbed to the jab and are suffering more so from such jab. You know, that experimental mitigation injection where the recipients were/are the lab rats. The one that disappointedly is still declared as “safe and effective” even on the AU broadcasts. Hope that helps. Oh and hello Dr. Stumpee.
facepalm-really.gif

Do you see ANY risk(s) whatsoever associated with the new mRNA vaccines? If so, please enumerate them.
Yep. Pain/swelling at the injection site, fever, chills, nausea, headache, dizziness, temporary brain fog, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, muscle/joint pain associated with inflammation… those are the common ones. Extremely uncommon ones are allergic reactions, mild and temporary pericarditis/myocarditis.

Also, “list” would have worked fine.

Your answer should be quite telling for those who are astute.

What do they tell you, Mr. astute?

Reactions: gatorz1209
Read your own article, dingleberry:
I am not anti vaccine. If you are in an at risk group then you should definitely get it. Just find it strange how anybody that doesn’t tow the company line risk getting ostracized even in the scientific community.

From the same article:

Other researchers note the scientific community is uneasy about studying such effects. “Everyone is tiptoeing around it,” Pretorius says. “I’ve talked to a lot of clinicians and researchers at various universities, and they don’t want to touch it.”

Reactions: au4life_rz
Yep. Pain/swelling at the injection site, fever, chills, nausea, headache, dizziness, temporary brain fog, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, muscle/joint pain associated with inflammation… those are the common ones. Extremely uncommon ones are allergic reactions, mild and temporary pericarditis/myocarditis.

Also, “list” would have worked fine.

What do they tell you, Mr. astute?

Thanks for telling me which words I should use and select when I chose to express myself. Good to know that I can just be myself and be free to flow with whatever word comes to mind, early in the A.M.. I'll try to Shrunk and White it more frequently sir.

Your answer tells us that you are Mr. Lock, Stock and Barrel, and likely explains why you can't see ANY possibilities beyond the stock disclaimer put out by the big drug companies and those behind the agenda, e.g. "Pain, swelling at the injection site". You must have complete blind faith in the leading agencies and authorities, but that type of stock thought would NEVER help us discover, identify and correlate the types of unexpected side effects that frequently result from new drugs and technology etc. Thank goodness you aren't a scientist.

I thought that might be the case, (and that's okay), but I wanted to ask instead of assuming. We need other types, (creative, outside of the box thinkers, and folks who can take scant evidence and build solid hypothesis that allow us to identify complex edge cases etc.). Those who can see possibilities that aren't glaringly obvious, as well as correlating the obvious side effects that we expect, given the little bit that we know about the human immune system, micro-biological mechanisms etc.

We all have strengths and weaknesses that come to bear in different situations, but your type of personality/skillset explains why you feel the way you do about the vaccines, and your understanding of potential issues. Your OPINIONS that none of the issues that others have mentioned regarding menstrual cycle etc., are NOT fact, but just your opinion that these new treatments don't have any of the side effects that others have mentioned.

Last edited:
I am not anti vaccine. If you are in an at risk group then you should definitely get it. Just find it strange how anybody that doesn’t tow the company line risk getting ostracized even in the scientific community.

From the same article:

Other researchers note the scientific community is uneasy about studying such effects. “Everyone is tiptoeing around it,” Pretorius says. “I’ve talked to a lot of clinicians and researchers at various universities, and they don’t want to touch it.”

They don't want to touch it because of the EXTREME, violent, and COMPLETELY unfair bullying that took place. They attacked folks so hard, so unfairly and canceled them immediately, after summarily dismissing their ideas painting with the broadest of brushes and automatically lumping anything that went against the established narrative as "misinformation".

Folks were banned from facebook, banned from Twitter, removed from Linkedin. Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence and awareness realize that we saw Orwellian censorship at a level that we've NEVER seen it before, and it should automatically let people know that something extremely powerful was occurring in order for that to happen all over the world. It's unnerving and should NEVER happen again.

Thanks for telling me which words I should use and select when I chose to express myself. Good to know that I can just be myself and be free to flow with whatever word comes to mind, early in the A.M.. I'll try to Shrunk and White it more frequently sir.

Your answer tells us that you are Mr. Lock, Stock and Barrel, and likely explains why you can't see ANY possibilities beyond the stock disclaimer put out by the big drug companies and those behind the agenda, e.g. "Pain, swelling at the injection site". You must have complete blind faith in the leading agencies and authorities, but that type of stock thought would NEVER help us discover, identify and correlate the types of unexpected side effects that frequently result from new drugs and technology etc. Thank goodness you aren't a scientist.

I thought that might be the case, (and that's okay), but I wanted to ask instead of assuming. We need other types, (creative, outside of the box thinkers, and folks who can take scant evidence and build solid hypothesis that allow us to identify complex edge cases etc.). Those who can see possibilities that aren't glaringly obvious, as well as correlating the obvious side effects that we expect, given the little bit that we know about the human immune system, micro-biological mechanisms etc.

We all have strengths and weaknesses that come to bear in different situations, but your type of personality/skillset explains why you feel the way you do about the vaccines, and your understanding of potential issues. Your OPINIONS that none of the issues that others have mentioned regarding menstrual cycle etc., are NOT fact, but just your opinion that these new treatments don't have any of the side effects that others have mentioned.

They don't want to touch it because of the EXTREME, violent, and COMPLETELY unfair bullying that took place. They attacked folks so hard, so unfairly and canceled them immediately, after summarily dismissing their ideas painting with the broadest of brushes and automatically lumping anything that went against the established narrative as "misinformation".

Folks were banned from facebook, banned from Twitter, removed from Linkedin. Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence and awareness realize that we saw Orwellian censorship at a level that we've NEVER seen it before, and it should automatically let people know that something extremely powerful was occurring in order for that to happen all over the world. It's unnerving and should NEVER happen again.

shit-posting-cat.gif

Reactions: Little_General
Nah, you just like to make people think you're smart.
Your answer tells us that you are Mr. Lock, Stock and Barrel, and likely explains why you can't see ANY possibilities beyond the stock disclaimer put out by the big drug companies and those behind the agenda, e.g. "Pain, swelling at the injection site". You must have complete blind faith in the leading agencies and authorities, but that type of stock thought would NEVER help us discover, identify and correlate the types of unexpected side effects that frequently result from new drugs and technology etc.
No, moron, I had pain/swelling at the injection site. I also included brain fog, which I personally had, which is not included in any manufacturers symptom list as far as I know.
Thank goodness you aren't a scientist.
I am. You are not.
I thought that might be the case, (and that's okay), but I wanted to ask instead of assuming. We need other types, (creative, outside of the box thinkers, and folks who can take scant evidence and build solid hypothesis that allow us to identify complex edge cases etc.).
You're so pretentious, it's hilarious.
Those who can see possibilities that aren't glaringly obvious, as well as correlating the obvious side effects that we expect, given the little bit that we know about the human immune system, micro-biological mechanisms etc.

Sorry, doomer, the mRNA vaccines do no cause a build up of spike proteins that build up in the uterus. You have no clue what you're talking about.

You never stop with this shit, do you?

Nah, you just like to make people think you're smart.

No, moron, I had pain/swelling at the injection site. I also included brain fog, which I personally had, which is not included in any manufacturers symptom list as far as I know.

I am. You are not.

You're so pretentious, it's hilarious.

Sorry, doomer, the mRNA vaccines do no cause a build up of spike proteins that build up in the uterus. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Good grief, what a HUGE swing, and a miss. I use the word "enumerate", quite frequently. Besides, who would be impressed with that???

You don't have a gauge on me AT ALL if you think I'd waste energy trying to be pretentious and that I'd be dull enough to try and impress folks with words. Anyone who thinks someone is "smart", because they say "enumerate", or use a "big" word, isn't very smart themselves. Real sapiens aren't impressed by such extreme fluff, (neither are they truly impressed by paper credentials). Function over pretentious, non-impacting form, all day e'rry day. It's sad that I can't come out here and just let my hair down and be myself. Like I said, I'll try to Strunk and White it, so that I don't offend snowflakes like you, (good grief, should I do a lot more splitting of verbs???).

You had a chance to elaborate and show some depth of thought, and you clearly indicated that you couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag. You weren't able to offer any, even potential, side effects or things that could go wrong, but like I said, everyone doesn't have the ability to think creatively, and/or outside of the box, but I'm sure you have some strengths in other areas. You could only come up with the things the pharmaceutical companies list on the label.

Please tell me that you were joking when you said you were a scientist. What field do you work in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT