ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama is still the least vaccinated state

No I am not. There is no doctor overwhelmed with anything. Nurses are making choreographed tiktoks. Nobody is even uncomfortable. Nobody has the sniffles. Maybe they can't taste or smell for a few days. But don't tell me anything about a virus with a 99.96% survival rate after demo5shoved elderly people on top of each other to try to spread the virus as fast as possible and told everyone to go to Chinatown.
I have just encountered the the lowest IQ in the bunker’s history. It’s amazing such a person exists.

Do you mind sharing some of the common "stupid excuses" that you hear from those who are unvaccinated?

"You can still catch COVID even if vaxed."

"X number of people have died after getting vaxed"

Any anecdotal "evidence"

"The vax doesnt work"

"The government is gon a track me"

I could go on...

The only legit excuses should be medical conditions. Otherwise it's clear people are better off being vaccinated.

Telling me a few hundred ppl died after getting the Vax and ignoring the hundreds of thousands killed by the virus is gonna get a massive eye roll from me.

"You can still catch COVID even if vaxed."

"X number of people have died after getting vaxed"

Any anecdotal "evidence"

"The vax doesnt work"

"The government is gon a track me"

I could go on...

The only legit excuses should be medical conditions. Otherwise it's clear people are better off being vaccinated.

Telling me a few hundred ppl died after getting the Vax and ignoring the hundreds of thousands killed by the virus is gonna get a massive eye roll from me.
Ok so 1 dying should be reason Enough.16 died from swine flu vaccine and it was stopped. If you cared about anyone's health, you would attempt to convince me that there's a threat. I'm looking around and it's no big deal. There are people that are infected but they don't even know it. What's the big deal? They could kill grandma? Well grandma can get the vaccine. There is no universe where I have to get a vaccine for a virus I don't know I have.

His troll star is burning bright but those usually don’t last long.
I'm not trolling. Quit trolling me. I'm replying to people that call me dumb with their same energy. If you want to be cordial, I do too. If you want to insult me I can roast you back, if you want to talk science, I'm red pilled. I listen to ben Shapiro and Steven crowder all day. If they told a lie, it would be national news.

I'm not trolling. Quit trolling me. I'm replying to people that call me dumb with their same energy. If you want to be cordial, I do too. If you want to insult me I can roast you back, if you want to talk science, I'm red pilled. I listen to ben Shapiro and Steven crowder all day. If they told a lie, it would be national news.
Both Shapiro and Crowder have encouraged everyone to get the vaccine, and they are both vaccinated...so this doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:
It's eye opening how stupid a large percent of the population is. For getting a shot that killed dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of people, doesn't keep you from getting covid, and was made in the shortest amount of time in history for the weakest virus in history. Hopefully it's just about money, this could be population control. Have you seen how many pregnant women are losing their baby? How pompous do you have to be to think you know anything about the so called vaccine. It's absolutely not about keeping each other safe. The only dangerous thing is wearing a mask all day and breathing through dirty cloth all day and keeping kids from properly developing. Making them afraid of normal interaction and the freaking weather. It's people like you that are stupid.
Good grief. SMDH.

Business in Alabama aren’t shutting down again, but I agree with the rest of your argument.
Not voluntarily, maybe, but the longer the virus spreads and mutates the fewer customers = more shutdowns. The permanent type.

Unless you know you have a really high antibody titer from that mild infection I would get the vaccine.
Why? Not challenging you, but what substance would one get a vaccine for something their body naturally fought off with no harm or symptoms?
For the record, I’m not pro or no Vax…but I am against putting foreign substances into a body if it’s not 100% called for.

Reactions: Daniel Lucio
Why? Not challenging you, but what substance would one get a vaccine for something their body naturally fought off with no harm or symptoms?
For the record, I’m not pro or no Vax…but I am against putting foreign substances into a body if it’s not 100% called for.
Well I would do it bc its a random event if you are going to get a mild or severe case. You don't know how much of the virus you will be exposed to and therefore how severe the case will be. At least the vaccine is very effective in preventing severe disease.

I'm sure you put foreign substances into your body all the time and that's not 100% called for.

Well I would do it bc its a random event if you are going to get a mild or severe case. You don't know how much of the virus you will be exposed to and therefore how severe the case will be. At least the vaccine is very effective in preventing severe disease.

I'm sure you put foreign substances into your body all the time and that's not 100% called for.
Are you saying the longer you hang around infected people the sicker you will get?

Ok so 1 dying should be reason Enough.16 died from swine flu vaccine and it was stopped. If you cared about anyone's health, you would attempt to convince me that there's a threat. I'm looking around and it's no big deal. There are people that are infected but they don't even know it. What's the big deal? They could kill grandma? Well grandma can get the vaccine. There is no universe where I have to get a vaccine for a virus I don't know I have.
You just made an argument for the effectiveness of the vaccine but are too simple to see it.

So to further discuss, say you got a mild case first…body/immune system fought it off with no symptoms.

Say your second case is more severe, but because your body has already “fought” it once, will it be less severe because of this?

You just made an argument for the effectiveness of the vaccine but are too simple to see it.
I dont care if the vaccine is 100% perfect. I don't want to be stuck with a needle for a virus nobody even knows they have. The survival rate is so high a vaccine is unnecessary.

Is that the process that's been in place throughout the history of mankind? Are we still here???

Now, of course, we take chances and try to IMPROVE our chances for surviving as a species, but sometimes due to short-sighted analysis, we end up doing thing that are essentially one step forward in the short term, but two or three steps backwards in the long term, because we are trying to help, but don't have the perspective and wisdom to know the bigger picture impacts of our actions.

The tale/story linked below might sum up your take on our approach to the Spanish Flu and every other virulent pathogen we've faced throughout the history of the human species. This has been in my mind since the very beginning of this thing. It would be great if our top scientists, researchers and top doctors would consider these types of things more often, and extend their analysis into the bigger picture scenario.

The Boy and the Butterfly
I bet you were a big Thanos fan

Sorry, but that's over my head. Why would think I'd be a big Thanos fan? Surely you're not suggesting that I'd want to see people disappear???
sounds like you are ok with 1/3 of our population dying as long as we adapt naturally to "fight off" the virus. That is exactly what happened in Europe during the Black Death. To put in perspective thats 1 out of 3 people you know or roughly 110 million Americans. If you think scientists and medical experts are short sighted because they want to save current generations then you are an animal.

sounds like you are ok with 1/3 of our population dying as long as we adapt naturally to "fight off" the virus. That is exactly what happened in Europe during the Black Death. To put in perspective thats 1 out of 3 people you know or roughly 110 million Americans. If you think scientists and medical experts are short sighted because they want to save current generations then you are an animal.

You read QUITE a bit into that, didn't think it through properly, or both. My position is typically ALWAYS about the general case, and also about the biggest picture scenario possible. You may have missed it, but the one step forward, and two steps backwards comment should have been a clue, and that was definitely indicating that I want what is best in the biggest picture scenario, and considering the ultimate outcome.

I'm ALL about doing what's going to save the largest number of lives and position humanity for the longest run, in the biggest picture scenario. I detest short-sighted analysis that leads to Pyrrhic victories and ultimate, bottom line loss. If you go back and read that post again with this in mind, you should easily understand what I'm saying.

Far too often, we don't look at the biggest picture scenario. Our scientists, doctors etc., only look at the immediate, far too often, and then dislocate their elbows patting themselves on the back for some "accomplishment", when in reality, it is a loss in the bigger picture. Short term gain, for long term pain, and that's NOT a winning formula.

Crybaby squad assemble
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5879352d36306f553572434965773d3d2d3436393639383833382e313465346236376533366636623362363335363735313739363130302e676966

Reactions: Daniel Lucio
You read QUITE a bit into that, didn't think it through properly, or both. My position is typically ALWAYS about the general case, and also about the biggest picture scenario possible. You may have missed it, but the one step forward, and two steps backwards comment should have been a clue, and that was definitely indicating that I want what is best in the biggest picture scenario, and considering the ultimate outcome.

I'm ALL about doing what's going to save the largest number of lives and position humanity for the longest run, in the biggest picture scenario. I detest short-sighted analysis that leads to Pyrrhic victories and ultimate, bottom line loss. If you go back and read that post again with this in mind, you should easily understand what I'm saying.

Far too often, we don't look at the biggest picture scenario. Our scientists, doctors etc., only look at the immediate, far too often, and then dislocate their elbows patting themselves on the back for some "accomplishment", when in reality, it is a loss in the bigger picture. Short term gain, for long term pain, and that's NOT a winning formula.
I’m sold

Reactions: au4life_rz
Who said the vaccine has done more harm than good? You libtards and yes you're a libtard, you libtards love putting words in people's mouths.
Well, when everything you post is absurd bullshit with no factual support claiming that the "vaccines don't work" and the vaccines "kill people", I'd say you're Exhibit A when it comes to people saying "the vaccine has done more harm than good". You're a fvcking clown

Well, when everything you post is absurd bullshit with no factual support claiming that the "vaccines don't work" and the vaccines "kill people", I'd say you're Exhibit A when it comes to people saying "the vaccine has done more harm than good". You're a fvcking clown
It's a fact. You can still get covid after the vaccine. It's a fact. People died from the vaccine. Don't put words in my mouth and don't quote me I'd you aren't refuting me. I know what I said fool

And I would rather be a fvcking clown than a libtard sheep.

It's a fact. You can still get covid after the vaccine. It's a fact. People died from the vaccine. Don't put words in my mouth and don't quote me I'd you aren't refuting me. I know what I said fool
I didn't put words in your mouth, I quoted exactly what you've said in this thread dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT