ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama is still the least vaccinated state

AUgncEngineer

GARLIC BREAD IN BED
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2017
2cd79592ee35dbd5f74162123560bdee.gif

It’s eye opening how stupid a large percent of the population is.

i have friends that make a ton of money in their career but say some of the oddest and most idiotic things about the vaccine and covid
Same. It really is so stupid. I don’t get it. This vaccine is the ticket to getting back to normal.

I will never understand anti-Covid vaxers. I don’t understand anti-vaxers in general, but this shot has less side effects then any other vaccine that is required. It’s so stupid.

Same. It really is so stupid. I don’t get it. This vaccine is the ticket to getting back to normal.

I will never understand anti-Covid vaxers. I don’t understand anti-vaxers in general, but this shot has less side effects then any other vaccine that is required. It’s so stupid.
I heard a good mitigation of covid is song and dance.

Yes and it protects you against black widder bites.

Thousands out of millions is a drop in the bucket. But you’re right, other states’ CVS and Walgreens don’t report, either.
They have hundreds pharmacies in the state and have give. More vaccine shots that other businesses. It could be in the hundreds of thousands not reported. You add that to the thousands that got shots in Tennessee and our numbers are higher than being reported. At least 10% or more

They have hundreds pharmacies in the state and have give. More vaccine shots that other businesses. It could be in the hundreds of thousands not reported. You add that to the thousands that got shots in Tennessee and our numbers are higher than being reported. At least 10% or more
Jesus. Why do I even pay attention to the experts.

I refuse to get the vaccine. I’m sure it works fine, but the whole microchip & tracking thing has me a little freaked out.

If they had an option to turn it off while I took a dump I’d be cool with it, but they don’t. And I’m a really shy pooper.

i have friends that make a ton of money in their career but say some of the oddest and most idiotic things about the vaccine and covid
Seriously. Some of my friends and family won’t get it for the dumbest reasons.

Pharmacies wasted 75% of all wasted vaccine shots. A vaccine shot that was given to them and they administered it yet did not report it counts as a wasted shot. That’s a big reason why CVS and Walgreens are atop that list nationally. They do not report as they should.

So if each pharmacy fails to report 10 shots a week that’s 3500 per week state wide.

I refuse to get the vaccine. I’m sure it works fine, but the whole microchip & tracking thing has me a little freaked out.

If they had an option to turn it off while I took a dump I’d be cool with it, but they don’t. And I’m a really shy pooper.

Seriously. Some of my friends and family won’t get it for the dumbest reasons.
Bro, my WiFi signal boost alone has been worth the vaccine.

Jesus. Why do I even pay attention to the experts.
My wife is a pharmacist. A good friend of ours son got his first vaccine shot at CVS near his house. Of course his mom (pharmacist also) checked the data base and he was not listed. So she had him drive to her work to get his second dose and reported CVS. The state health department didn’t really care as they seemed overwhelmed with all the data upkeep as it is. This was months ago and as of today he is only listed as getting 1 shot. My wife said CVS is always understaffed and extra paperwork that has no consequences for not filling out would get overlooked. She was not surprised.

Reactions: DFY04 and rampage41
My wife is a pharmacist. A good friend of ours son got his first vaccine shot at CVS near his house. Of course his mom (pharmacist also) checked the data base and he was not listed. So she had him drive to her work to get his second dose and reported CVS. The state health department didn’t really care as they seemed overwhelmed with all the data upkeep as it is. This was months ago and as of today he is only listed as getting 1 shot. My wife said CVS is always understaffed and extra paperwork that has no consequences for not filling out would get overlooked. She was not surprised.
This honestly means nothing to me. Wish you could summarize better.

Everyone I know that is fighting the power is poor, but maybe I just know too many poor people.
Nah l know more poors that are fighting it versus wealthy that are fighting it. However, I have 2 couples that we hang with and each one is making about 750k+ per year running successful businesses and the shit that comes out their mouth about this is crazy. Never any evidence to back up their thoughts. I just amazed that they are smart enough to run such successful businesses but can’t put together a coherent thought about the vaccine or covid

I got my first Pfizer shot when I was in Colorado Springs at a Walgreens. I asked them if a Huntsville Walgreens would have a record of it (my second shot was in HSV). She told me probably not. I thought WTF…

Nah l know more poors that are fighting it versus wealthy that are fighting it. However, I have 2 couples that we hang with and each one is making about 750k+ per year running successful businesses and the shit that comes out their mouth about this is crazy. Never any evidence to back up their thoughts. I just amazed that they are smart enough to run such successful businesses but can’t put together a coherent thought about the vaccine or covid
Don’t mean to judge, but they are 100% running a money laundering scheme. I’ve watched The Ozarks.

Pharmacies wasted 75% of all wasted vaccine shots. A vaccine shot that was given to them and they administered it yet did not report it counts as a wasted shot. That’s a big reason why CVS and Walgreens are atop that list nationally. They do not report as they should.

So if each pharmacy fails to report 10 shots a week that’s 3500 per week state wide.

Good lord! Are you just being stupid? You do realize CVS and Walgreens are in most states. If what you’re saying is correct then it effects the numbers for other states as well…………. Maybe you don’t travel outside Alabama

I have a friend who’s a very reputable doctor in this state who refused it along with his wife. They came down with the China Bug last weekend and are still very sick with it - he’s currently on some breathing treatment. Absolutely blows my mind how well-educated, reputable people can be so ignorant when it comes to this stuff.

I got my first Pfizer shot when I was in Colorado Springs at a Walgreens. I asked them if a Huntsville Walgreens would have a record of it (my second shot was in HSV). She told me probably not. I thought WTF…
Yeah shot gotten out of state are not reported to your state health department.

All these numbers being given out are just darts at best. It’s almost comical to here people talk about it.

Why the hell-are vaccinated individuals so concerned about people who are hesitant to getting a vaccine that’s not even approved by the FDA not to mention that covid booster shots are being pushed as I speak. Not a single person knows the long term effects or possible effects of the vaccines. And can we even call it a vaccine if the same people encouraging you to take are the same people telling you to wear a mask even if you’re vaccinated (see CDC).Get real and grow a set... Not one damn person will make health decisions on my behalf period. I hate to discuss crap like this but you can’t even escape it on a football message board.

Why the hell-are vaccinated individuals so concerned about people who are hesitant to getting a vaccine that’s not even approved by the FDA not to mention that covid booster shots are being pushed as I speak. Not a single person knows the long term effects or possible effects of the vaccines. And can we even call it a vaccine if the same people encouraging you to take are the same people telling you to wear a mask even if you’re vaccinated (see CDC).Get real and grow a set... Not one damn person will make health decisions on my behalf period. I hate to discuss crap like this but you can’t even escape it on a football message board.
#IGNORED

I'm tired of hearing bad excuses not to get it...I wish people would just say they don't want it instead of sounding like an idiot.

Boosters? The horror

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT