ADVERTISEMENT

According to ESPN, he took a shoulder to the chest and went into cardiac arrest...

Case in point. I offer a bit of honest, constructive criticism and you simply can’t handle it. It’s odd man.

There have only been a few times where you've come at me with honest constructive criticism, (which I've honestly told you thanks for bringing), but most of the time you are petty, and full of obvious vitriol. Where does the hate/anger/disgust come from, especially, when I happen to be right on a topic?

Thanks for admitting that. Everyone can now see and agree that there can be no debate, when folks refuse to answer.

You didn't answer the simple questions because they prove you to be wrong. Don't jump in half-cocked and try to debate a point, then duck out when you are debunked. This should wrap up our little segment, and I please don't respond to me again if you don't intend to engage, (especially if your point is clearly debunked).

You didn't even ask a real question. The only point I've made is that no one cares about your opinion, and no one should listen to doctors on twitter or tv. Are you really claiming that's debunked? Please explain how you've debunked my thoughts that my doctor's opinion matters more than yours. You can't. But you'll still post a stupid response that makes you feel important and like you matter, I'm trying to be as clear as possible when I say that you do not matter.

I do not care. I already told you how to do the search. If you don't want to search the term I already told you, that's on you. Your opinions do not matter. Please stop pretending they do.
One down, (with @Stumpfan), now two down. I hope everyone sees what's happening. They jump in and start picking half-cocked, and when someone calls them and clearly debunks/thwarts the attack, they go silent with "I didn't read", "I do not care" etc.

WDTE, THIS is why you won't engage. Not because I fail to make a point etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Little_General
One down, (with @Stumpfan), now two down. I hope everyone sees what's happening. They jump in and start picking half-cocked, and when someone calls them and clearly debunks/thwarts the attack, they go silent with "I didn't read", "I do not care" etc.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. You don't either. Do you know my doctor? I have very clearly said that your opinion on the vaccine does not matter. You continue to pretend it does. I will continue to call you a fool until you realize that people on a college football message board should not be getting ANY medical advice from you.

Reactions: DM8
I turned the T.V. back on and watched the broadcast for a nice little while, and they were not showing the replay, but everyone said it was a pretty routine play. It became clear they weren't going to show it, so yes, I did rush out to the Bunker to discuss it with my e-Fam. So....., yet again you reached and were dead wrong.

It was VERY real, and near and dear to me. You ever been around when someone collapsed, or died on a field of play, or doing conditioning? My emotions and concerns were very real, but you're trying to turn it into a game. Did I, or did I not refrain from posting in the silly, selfish dust-up? The thread is still over there for all to see.
You were the first person to show up in the thread about this incident to try and tie it to the vaccine. Your post was nearly identical to the twitter posts being made simultaneously by a myriad of leading anti-vax lunatics who tried to capitalize on this situation. Even after doctors on the bunker and videos of other experts were posted explaining a how the type of hard shot to the chest that occurred can cause cardiac arrest, you persisted in trying to use this tragic situation to push your idiotic anti-vax narrative. It is completely absurd to claim all the doctors who have weighed in are wrong and the vaccine randomly stopped this guy's heart at the very moment he took this hit. If you had any sense, you'd be embarrassed enough to delete your account. No one with a shred of intelligence will ever take you seriously again.

Everybody take note? Do you think you have an audience? Lol. You’re a nut job.

Of course not, but I do believe that I'm posting on an internet message board with thousands of other posters.

I definitely DO want to call attention from those posters, to your dishonest debating methods, and the way you cower away and run when you're proven to be wrong, instead of simply being stand up enough to say "I was wrong".

You call names and talk BIG smack, and wrankle the entire board, but you don't have the integrity to admit when you are proven to be wrong. All of us will be wrong at times, and it's important to be open, honest, and objective if we are to learn from each other and grow. It's horrible when internet posters have to deal with folks like you who only destroy good conversation and intelligent discourse.

Holy shit. How embarrassing for @au4life_rz. His screeds are always filled with nonsense so this is no surprise. Props to @Little_General for have the perseverance to keep exposing his trash takes though as opposed to just pointing and laughing as most do that have gotten tired of engaging with him.

Didn't Dr. McCollough point out that the study was flawed, yet he was attacked, canceled, and fired, then much later after everything had died down, the initiator of the study retracted it, essentially proving that the study had problems??? Did I understand the sequence incorrectly???

There have only been a few times where you've come at me with honest constructive criticism, (which I've honestly told you thanks for bringing), but most of the time you are petty, and full of obvious vitriol. Where does the hate/anger/disgust come from, especially, when I happen to be right on a topic?
I’ve told you over and over that I have zero “hate” for you, the fact that you consider any questions to your “minor details” to be hate and vitriol is a you problem. What’s petty, is how you continue to defer to silly cop outs when I do engage with you. There’s been zero hate and vitriol from me in this thread, no matter how badly you want it to be there to deflect from the discussion.

Upset with him, because he won’t engage when you made a point.

Upset with me, because I did engage in regards to one of your direct assertions.

Interesting

Of course not, but I do believe that I'm posting on an internet message board with thousands of other posters.

I definitely DO want to call attention from those posters, to your dishonest debating methods, and the way you cower away and run when you're proven to be wrong, instead of simply being stand up enough to say "I was wrong".

You call names and talk BIG smack, and wrankle the entire board, but you don't have the integrity to admit when you are proven to be wrong. All of us will be wrong at times, and it's important to be open, honest, and objective if we are to learn from each other and grow. It's horrible when internet posters have to deal with folks like you who only destroy good conversation and intelligent discourse.
Lol. You’re a nut job. Nobody gives a fvck what you say on the vaccine and same goes for me.

You were the first person to show up in the thread about this incident to try and tie it to the vaccine. Your post was nearly identical to the twitter posts being made simultaneously by a myriad of leading anti-vax lunatics who tried to capitalize on this situation. Even after doctors on the bunker and videos of other experts were posted explaining a how the type of hard shot to the chest that occurred can cause cardiac arrest, you persisted in trying to use this tragic situation to push your idiotic anti-vax narrative. It is completely absurd to claim all the doctors who have weighed in are wrong and the vaccine randomly stopped this guy's heart at the very moment he took this hit. If you had any sense, you'd be embarrassed enough to delete your account. No one with a shred of intelligence will ever take you seriously again.

I assure you I had not seen a single tweet or facebook post etc. My post was tasteful and did NOT mention the vaccine. It only contained an erstwhile and tasteful allusion. The OP itself might be considered an allusion, but it's clear that I sat it out and didn't flame things on the way you and Lil' General did. You both should be ashamed.

Didn't Dr. McCollough point out that the study was flawed, yet he was attacked, then much later after everything had died down, the initiator of the study retracted it, essentially proving that the study had problems??? Did I understand the sequence incorrectly???
Abso-fuking-lutely not.

Again, here is what happened:

McCullough then highlighted a peer-reviewed study by Ronald N. Kostoff which concluded “that you are about five times as likely to die of the vaccine, then you are to take your risks with COVID-19 and die of COVID-19 [for those 65 and older].”​
“No wonder people aren’t taking the vaccine,” he said.​
“There was no age group were [the odds of taking the vaccine] were favorable. It was actually worse in those over age 65. It was worse for [the most vulnerable] over 65.”​
Therefore, McCullough emphasized, people who intentionally chose not to get the vaccine and were later hospitalized with COVID had “actually made a smarter choice.”​
“Their gut instinct was the right instinct, yet they have been castigated for not taking the vaccine,” he said.​

And the paper he was touting was retracted by the journal. He didn't "point out that the study was flawed", you dunce. He was pushing it.

Reactions: Stumpfan
I assure you I had not seen a single tweet or facebook post etc. My post was tasteful and did NOT mention the vaccine. It only contained an erstwhile and tasteful allusion. The OP itself might be considered an allusion, but it's clear that I sat it out and didn't flame things on the way you and Lil' General did. You both should be ashamed.
There was nothing tasteful about your post. Everyone knew you were referencing your anti-vax crusade.

I’ve told you over and over that I have zero “hate” for you, the fact that you consider any questions to your “minor details” to be hate and vitriol is a you problem. What’s petty, is how you continue to defer to silly cop outs when I do engage with you. There’s been zero hate and vitriol from me in this thread, no matter how badly you want it to be there to deflect from the discussion.

I've never said that I consider any questions to be hate and vitriol. It's clear in your tone and actual statements. I did NOT "cop out" when you asked about one tree in my statement establishing that a forest existed. Instead, I provided 8 links to support that single item. That should have been the end of it, but here we are 5 or 6 exchanges later...(sigh).

It seems that you SOOOOOO badly want to catch me in a situation where I'm wrong. Well, don't worry. Just keep on looking because it'll definitely happen. We're all wrong from time to time, and if you notice, it won't be me starting the crap and picking silly piss fights, (so don't get bent when I start rough-housing back and defending my position effectively, after others attack me repeatedly).

Lol. You’re a nut job. Nobody gives a fvck what you say on the vaccine and same goes for me.
After two plus years of my life, exchanging thousands of posts with you.....you finally admit you were wrong..., (well, you won't exactly admit it, but it's pretty clear when you get shut down and REFUSE to answer a deathblow question).

Do better Stump, and debate with honesty and integrity my man.

Again, in response to an athlete taking a blow to the chest and collapsing (which you wrongly assumed happened spontaneously), you said:
I sure hope not, and I am praying right now, but unfortunately, there have been a lot of prime conditioned athletes dropping dead, and the NFL has been spared. God help him.
Which is two things:
1. False.
2. An obvious attempt to imply that Hamlin's collapse was related to the fake notion that "prime conditioned athletes" are "dropping dead".

You did make your statement vague and non-committal enough so that you could weasel your way out of it (which you're very clearly doing), though. But no one is fooled by your silly little semantic games. Get a grip.

After two plus years of my life, exchanging thousands of posts with you.....you finally admit you were wrong..., (well, you won't exactly admit it, but it's pretty clear when you get shut down and REFUSE to answer a deathblow question).

Do better Stump, and debate with honesty and integrity my man.
Thousands of posts? You think I made thousands of posts to you? Lol Now your posts had thousands of words. No, I didn’t admit I was wrong. I said the vaccines are extremely safe and that has been proven out after billions of shots worldwide.

I've never said that I consider any questions to be hate and vitriol. It's clear in your tone and actual statements. I did NOT "cop out" when you asked about one tree in my statement establishing that a forest existed. Instead, I provided 8 links to support that single item. That should have been the end of it, but here we are 5 or 6 exchanges later...(sigh).

It seems that you SOOOOOO badly want to catch me in a situation where I'm wrong. Well, don't worry. Just keep on looking because it'll definitely happen. We're all wrong from time to time, and if you notice, it won't be me starting the crap and picking silly piss fights, (so don't get bent when I start rough-housing back and defending my position effectively, after others attack me repeatedly).
I hope this makes you feel better, but you just completely lie every time you make these silly “you hate me” arguments. If the bush doesn’t matter, don’t include it with the forest. If it matters enough to include, be man enough to own it.

Nothing about my responses or my tone has been hateful or vitriolic. It’s simply been discussing a point you made that interests me. Anytime I’m interested in something specific, you choose to refer to everything else written except that specific point. It’s not the “honest and truthful” approach you endlessly claim to be striving for.

Abso-fuking-lutely not.

Again, here is what happened:

McCullough then highlighted a peer-reviewed study by Ronald N. Kostoff which concluded “that you are about five times as likely to die of the vaccine, then you are to take your risks with COVID-19 and die of COVID-19 [for those 65 and older].”​
“No wonder people aren’t taking the vaccine,” he said.​
“There was no age group were [the odds of taking the vaccine] were favorable. It was actually worse in those over age 65. It was worse for [the most vulnerable] over 65.”​
Therefore, McCullough emphasized, people who intentionally chose not to get the vaccine and were later hospitalized with COVID had “actually made a smarter choice.”​
“Their gut instinct was the right instinct, yet they have been castigated for not taking the vaccine,” he said.​

And the paper he was touting was retracted by the journal. He didn't "point out that the study was flawed", you dunce. He was pushing it.

Thanks for the answer and clarification. So a paper that he had quoted, the author later retracted, essentially pulling the stool/rug from underneath him.

As I said, and predicted might happen a year and a half ahead of it happening, MANY of the baked and spun "studies", articles and such were retracted, redacted or edited to surreptitiously eliminate the proof that they were DEAD wrong during the entire pandemic. So, it's not surprising that a paper that he and other highly qualified experts believed, turned out to be retracted too.

Our debates were littered with such references where your gang used them to push the narrative, and peon nobodies like myself would point out obvious flaws, and then be laughed at. Several of those things were eventually proven to be true. It just goes to show that while expert should DEFINITELY be considered heavily, they are NOT always right. If I come across anyone who has proven to go against the grain many times, with an extremely long track record, and eventually be proven to be right, I'll develop trust, and at least consider what they have to say.

There was nothing tasteful about your post. Everyone knew you were referencing your anti-vax crusade.

Nope. Most everyone in the thread didn't touch that one post. Your buddy came raving like a lunatic, and you and he set up the ensuing debacle. Everyone is able to go look at the thread and see what happened DM8. Why try to mislead them? It's right there on the PoReMu board for all to see.

Nope. Most everyone in the thread didn't touch that one post. Your buddy came raving like a lunatic, and you and he set up the ensuing debacle. Everyone is able to go look at the thread and see what happened DM8. Why try to mislead them? It's right there on the PoReMu board for all to see.
Everyone can see you rushed to the board to baselessly inject your anti-vax lunacy into that tragic situation. Have some respect for yourself and the rest of the board and delete your account.

Reactions: Stumpfan
Again, in response to an athlete taking a blow to the chest and collapsing (which you wrongly assumed happened spontaneously), you said......

I didn't wrongly assume that happened per se. I was told that by my daughter, and an announcer after I turned the T.V. back on. My mistake, (which I've admitted multiple times), was ASSuming what I was told was true, (however, I didn't have any reason to believe it might not be true).

I considered neurological involvement, and even though about a helmet to the chest, but given what my daughter told me, and what I heard from the announcer's saying that it was a "routine play", I jumped out and started posting, just wanting to discuss a breaking topic with my e-Fam as always.

A bunch of screaming toddlers in this thread.

You know if you ignore him, he will disappear.

Thanks for the answer and clarification. So a paper that he had quoted, the author later retracted, essentially pulling the stool/rug from underneath him.
Wrong again. The editor of the journal retracted it for clear evidence of bias and misrepresentation of clinical data. Which McCullough was happy to spread, either due to negligence to verify the data himself or willful deceit.

As I said, and predicted might happen a year and a half ahead of it happening, MANY of the baked and spun "studies", articles and such were retracted, redacted or edited to surreptitiously eliminate the proof that they were DEAD wrong during the entire pandemic.
This is where you need to provide evidence. What "baked and spun 'studies'" were "redacted or edited to surreptitiously eliminate the proof that they were DEAD wrong during the entire pandemic"? Surely you're not just talking out of your ass, right?

Reactions: stutsman23
I hope this makes you feel better, but you just completely lie every time you make these silly “you hate me” arguments. If the bush doesn’t matter, don’t include it with the forest. If it matters enough to include, be man enough to own it.

Nothing about my responses or my tone has been hateful or vitriolic. It’s simply been discussing a point you made that interests me. Anytime I’m interested in something specific, you choose to refer to everything else written except that specific point. It’s not the “honest and truthful” approach you endlessly claim to be striving for.

You missed the analogy regarding the bush among the trees.

More importantly, you asked, I answered, and that should have been the end. I did not make a big deal out of the piddling question. I answered it straight forth, and that should have been the end of this silly side topic. But you continue to try and puff air into it, and keep it going by distorting it into something bigger than it is.

Did I not answer your question by providing no less than 8 links to support that the general climate of attacking, censoring and cancelling anyone who offered an opinion different from the established Covid narrative???

More importantly, you asked, I answered, and that should have been the end. I did not make a big deal out of the piddling question. I answered it straight forth, and that should have been the end of this silly side topic. But you continue to try and puff air into it, and keep it going by distorting it into something bigger than it is.

Did I not answer your question by providing no less than 8 links to support that the general climate of attacking, censoring and cancelling anyone who offered an opinion different from the established Covid narrative???
No. YOU didn’t answer with any specifics.

And, NO I didn’t miss the analogy one bit, another one of your favorite cop outs. I understand it, I just think it’s a disingenuous, elementary argument to avoid addressing your actual, direct assertions and allow yourself to vaguely insert anything you please without supporting evidence.

Piddling lolz. If it’s so unimportant, you wouldn’t have tried to sneak it in there. Your tactics aren’t very difficult to pick up on. Sorry if that rustles your jimmies.

Let's clarify this. What happened was someone made a claim that 279 athletes had suffered cardiac arrest after receiving the vaccine. The source of that claim, Epoch Times, inaccurately attributed that claim to a "peer-reviewed research" article that was neither a research article, nor was it peer-reviewed.

So no, that's not just about the source. That's about the content. Which is inaccurate.

Thank you for explaining it. Wonder where Epoch got the info.

So Galileo, Copernicus, Einstein and countless other bleeding edge innovators and geniuses who held views that opposed "established scientific evidence" were spewing "misinformation"? Got it. ;)
Lmfao, you’re beyond delusional

No, I’m labeling disinformation as disinformation. If you or anyone else wants to make a concrete claim, I’m happy to debunk it with the evidence.

Due to the INCREDIBLE complexity of biological processes in humans, (micro to macro), and our limited knowledge, it is IMPOSSIBLE to say definitively that new medicines and new technologies are 100% safe when we do not have adequate/any data across the full life-cycle.

Therefore, when any entity makes such a statement, it's inherently false to misleading and should be fully qualified so that everyone is able to make an informed personal decision, (with input from as many subject matter experts, trusted confidantes and other solid information sources as possible).

Due to the INCREDIBLE complexity of biological processes in humans, (micro to macro), and our limited knowledge, it is IMPOSSIBLE to say definitively that new medicines and new technologies are 100% safe when we do not have adequate/any data across the full life-cycle.

Therefore, when any entity makes such a statement, it's inherently false to misleading and should be fully qualified so that everyone is able to make an informed personal decision, (with input from as many subject matter experts, trusted confidantes and other solid information sources as possible).
Argument from ignorance. Very illogical reasoning.

Lmfao, you’re beyond delusional
Absolutely not. Did that post not clearly debunk your statement below.

When the view opposes established scientific evidence, it’s disinformation by definition.

So Galileo, Copernicus, Einstein and countless other bleeding edge innovators and geniuses who held views that opposed "established scientific evidence" were spewing "misinformation/disinformation"?

It's CLEAR using hindsight, that most truly ground-breaking, genius level discoveries go against the established scientific evidence. That's why Galileo and others were persecuted and put in jail. Those who were full of pride and unable or unwilling to grasp the truth, labeled their outside of the box thought as "disinformation/misinformation", and they were nailed to the wall and attacked IN ERROR.

It was wrong then, and it is wrong today. I will always try to stand for what is right, (to the best of my limited ability to comprehend truth and righteousness). You CANNOT refute the point I've made in this post.

Last edited:
You CANNOT refute the point I've made in this post.
Very easily, actually. But it wouldn’t matter.

No my man. It's an absolute mathematical FACT.
No, it’s an informal fallacy. Further, your dearth of knowledge about biology is the only reason you think it’s possible that the vaccines may spontaneously cause new, unforeseen medical problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT