ADVERTISEMENT

According to ESPN, he took a shoulder to the chest and went into cardiac arrest...

I could be wrong, but I don't believe anyone would argue that no athletes have EVER dropped dead while participating in a sport, practice or conditioning etc., so just randomly mentioning a few athletes that have had cardiac episodes doesn't say much at all.

It only matters if there is a statistical anomaly showing that a higher than normal number of athletes are being impacted around the world. If there is indeed a statistical anomaly showing a higher rate of incidents, then we DEFINITELY need to take an objective look into it, and be honest in reporting the findings.

No one should JUMP to conclusions, but we definitely know why certain things are suspected as potential root causes, and also why SO many around the world completely distrust the establishment to report the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, when it comes to the COVID agenda and vaccines etc. Let's just hope that we learn, do better, and get to the bottom of this thing so that we save as many lives as possible in the biggest picture scenario.
Agreed. People certainly shouldn’t jump to conclusions and turn a tragic incident into a vaccines are the devil political troll, like many have chosen to do. Hopefully they are able to learn, and do better.

Good chance.

If I ever as much as post a dot over an "i" that isn't a perfectly round circle, you'll sprain a finger responding to let me know, so I'm fairly confident that if I'm even remotely close to being wrong, you'll certainly let me know your opinion that it's incorrect.

So, how many times has that worked out for you??? ;) #LecTronicsBouncingEvery'where #rentFree

• Haha
Reactions: 00aubie
Agreed. People certainly shouldn’t jump to conclusions and turn a tragic incident into a vaccines are the devil political troll, like many have chosen to do. Hopefully they are able to learn, and do better.

Last night, it was actually two folks on the pro-vaccine "side" that kept running around frantically pouring gas on the "debate" and keeping the piss match going, (but mysteriously, many gave them a pass and only attacked those on the other "side" of the debate). There wasn't a lot of consistency.

It only matters if there is a statistical anomaly showing that a higher than normal number of athletes are being impacted around the world. If there is indeed a statistical anomaly showing a higher rate of incidents, then we DEFINITELY need to take an objective look into it, and be honest in reporting the findings.
It’s really this simple. Just saying “it’s happening more” based off what you see on social media doesn’t cut it. Should be plenty of data given the way some talk about it.

Where do you get your statistics on the athletes who die from heart issues that are unexplained except for vaccines? Post some studies and sources or leave politics out of this tragic occurrence. Please.

Let me help him: “Do your own research.”

I assume that will constitute the main portion of his proof and stats.

Edit: I was right. “Just search #diedsuddenly.” Hmm, I wonder who will be sharing things with that hashtag and I further wonder what their agenda might be.

Last night, it was actually two folks on the pro-vaccine "side" that kept running around frantically pouring gas on the "debate" and keeping the piss match going, (but mysteriously, many gave them a pass and only attacked those on the other "side" of the debate). There wasn't a lot of consistency.
Anyone using that event to push their agenda is an absolute shitbag.

It’s really this simple. Just saying “it’s happening more” based off what you see on social media doesn’t cut it. Should be plenty of data given the way some talk about it.

True. You cannot just go by what you see on the "internets", for either side of the debate. However, we clearly saw for two years how truth and honest data was suppressed, and it took scientists putting their entire careers and reputations on the line to promote objectivity and produce honest studies and unaltered, honest data.

In fact, most of the studies that went against the Covid narrative were done in other countries, and those results were roundly attacked, debunked and labeled as "misinformation"......, that is, until somehow enough truth finally forced its way out, and the establishment had no choice but to backtrack and acknowledge that they were wrong. Therefore, we CANNOT depend on the establishment to be honest and provide "plenty of data" that proves they were lying. It's more likely that they will continue to hide data, equivocate and be dishonest, right?

Even then with a preponderance of evidence contrary to the established narrative, many doctors, scientists and researchers STILL spun wildly, redacted what they'd said, and otherwise refused to admit that they were wrong and had routinely supported false narratives. It was a sad episode in human history, and I hope that we all learn from it and do better.

Last edited:
There you go lying again.

Anyone is able to go to PoReMu and look at that thread and see which two posted the most, and exactly what they were saying to keep it all going off track. Please just let it go and don't rize up this thread too. You are a hater of truth, and I hope somehow that will change.

• Haha
Reactions: Scuff and 00aubie
Anyone is able to go to PoReMu and look at that thread and see which two posted the most, and exactly what they were saying to keep it all going off track. Please just let it go and don't rize up this thread too. You are a hater of truth, and I hope somehow that will change.
Yep, anyone can go in there and see you transparently push your spectacularly ignorant narrative and get called out on it. Then they’ll see the 15+ likes on my post that called you out. One would think that might provoke a little introspection.

Not you, though.

Therefore, we CANNOT depend on the establishment to be honest and provide "plenty of data" that proves they were lying. It's more likely that they will continue to hide data, equivocate and be dishonest, right?
I hear ya. Sketchy stuff with vaccines no doubt. But, feel like you can go in circles with this logic and make any point you could ever want and say the data is hidden and my side of right.

Have to at least provide some kind of data for an argument beyond "seems like it’s happening more"

I thank God he survived and I pray he fully recovers.
I would like to know if he had any pre existing conditions that may have contributed to the CA.

Reactions: MattAU05
hence the CPR. Although it doesn't say so explicitly, it sounds like they stabilized him before getting in the ambulance. Sedated and in critical condition.

Hopefully with the proximity of help, he wasn't in arrest for long.

So reported today that his pulse was regained on the field (following protocol of treating in place before moving). And before hospital transport he regained consciousness (per his friend/agent).

Not sure if he was them intubated before or after arriving at hospital. And hypothermia treatment (typically for 24 hours after cardiac arrest).

His uncle is now reporting he has gone from 100% oxygen to 50% tonight. So some indication his breathing is improving. Still lung damage though.

If he is intubated > 72 hours, then concern for recovery.

Additional testing will be done to rule out any other contributing health conditions.

So reported today that his pulse was regained on the field (following protocol of treating in place before moving). And before hospital transport he regained consciousness (per his friend/agent).

Not sure if he was them intubated before or after arriving at hospital. And hypothermia treatment (typically for 24 hours after cardiac arrest).

His uncle is now reporting he has gone from 100% oxygen to 50% tonight. So some indication his breathing is improving. Still lung damage though.

Additional testing will be done to rule out any other contributing health conditions.

I know videos explaining this have came up on here. This goes in to great detail of what happened, but also what typically happens after the patient has pulse and possible scenarios of treatment after.

Idiot
#IGNORED
giphy.gif

I honestly have zero information regarding such things so real questions here-

Is there data that shows it's not so rare anymore, or just going off of stories you've heard?
It’s not athletes dying and has little or nothing to do with the player last night, but the rates of emergency cardiac events among young people are up among those vaccinated for COVID. They are also up (even more?) among those who have been infected…

It’s not athletes dying and has little or nothing to do with the player last night, but the rates of emergency cardiac events among young people are up among those vaccinated for COVID. They are also up (even more?) among those who have been infected…

Careful. Data hurts heads

Yep, this intubation is normal treatment for what happened to him. 24-72 hours is what is hoped for in cases like his; it becomes problematic after that but a small percentage of patients in his condition have survived after up to 96 hours.

I’m clearly not a doctor but saw 2 different doctors, both very articulate, explain this today on ESPN and CNN.

Correct. The mRNA vaccines may cause a temporary, mild case of myocarditis that typically resolves on its own without medical intervention. The virus causes more severe myocarditis that is more likely to put and keep you in the hospital.

That’s the distinction the COVID bug chasers don’t like to make.

Appreciate it. This is all many want to see, actual information to help form opinions as opposed to “seems like”.

Reactions: Archie and Big Blue
Yep, anyone can go in there and see you transparently push your spectacularly ignorant narrative and get called out on it. Then they’ll see the 15+ likes on my post that called you out. One would think that might provoke a little introspection.

Not you, though.

What "spectacularly ignorant narrative" was pushed??? Did you or did you not play a HUGE role in keeping the controversial debate going??? I'm always using introspection to consider that I might be wrong, but it doesn't appear that you eat your own dog food.

Also, what do you think this is? A 5th grade popularity contest? The fact that you have to rely on popular confirmation rather than being able to provide solid rationale, logic and facts to support your position, speaks volume. In addition, you don't seem to be able to grasp other important considerations such as the fact that there are there more people in the bulk of the bell curve, than the leading edge. Therefore, popularity frequently doesn't indicate rightness, accuracy or truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Scuff and 00aubie

Not you, though.
(continued...)

Are you a student of history, and if so, why didn't you recognize that popularity among the masses rarely indicates truth when it comes to novel, cutting edge truths? You don't seem to realize that most true leading edge difference makers were laughed to scorn, ridiculed and attacked throughout all of history. Thank God that folks like Galileo, Copernicus and all of the other true leading edge difference making scientists didn't give up and kept trying to break things down for the bulk of the bell curve, (despite suffering attacks and dying in prison for the TRUTH that they were able to grasp and advocate for). Wide is the road that leads to destruction and general error, but narrow is the path that leads to truth.

If you were remotely as smart as you think you are, and even a tad objective, you'd realize that even peons such as myself should have their opinions considered if they happen to offer solid points, logic and rationale. Do better, strive to be more objective and realize that myopia and bias are killers.

What "spectacularly ignorant narrative"
In the thread about a young man collapsing into cardiac arrest, you suggested that there an inordinate amount of “prime, conditioned athletes” who are “dropping dead” (which you failed to substantiate at all). Are you going to try and tell us that you weren’t suggesting this was caused by vaccines?
Also, what do you think this is? A 5th grade popularity contest? The fact that you have to rely on popular confirmation rather than being able to provide solid rationale, logic and facts to support your position, speaks volume. In addition, you don't seem to be able to grasp other important considerations such as the fact that there are there more people in the bulk of the bell curve, than the leading edge. Therefore, popularity frequently doesn't indicate rightness, accuracy or truth.
Lol @ invoking the bell curve. You’re so out of your depth, it’s tragic.

In the thread about a young man collapsing into cardiac arrest, you suggested that there an inordinate amount of “prime, conditioned athletes” who are “dropping dead” (which you failed to substantiate at all). Are you going to try and tell us that you weren’t suggesting this was caused by vaccines?

Lol @ invoking the bell curve. You’re so out of your depth, it’s tragic.

The main thrust of my post was indeed substantiated...., and that was that I was concerned for the young man and fervently praying for him.

Also, as for the rest, if you understood my two posts, thanks for admitting that your "popularity" appeal was invalid, and you essentially have nothing to refute what was offered. Let's let it go and keep it moving before you ride this thread off into the abyss too.

The main thrust of my post was indeed substantiated...., and that was that I was concerned for the young man and fervently praying for him.
That’s great. You ought to leave it at that in the future.
Also, as for the rest, if you understood my two posts, thanks for admitting that your "popularity" appeal was invalid, and you essentially have nothing to refute what was offered. Let's let it go and keep it moving before you ride this thread off into the abyss too.
Oh, so you weren’t suggesting that the vaccines had anything to do with it, then? Before we let it go, let’s be honest about what happened.

Reactions: stutsman23
Correct. The mRNA vaccines may cause a temporary, mild case of myocarditis that typically resolves on its own without medical intervention. The virus causes more severe myocarditis that is more likely to put and keep you in the hospital.

That’s the distinction the COVID bug chasers don’t like to make.

The severe myocarditis also 100x more common from covid itself than from the vaccine.

The "just asking questions" crowd never seem to address that. Nor the fact that billions of vaccine doses administered without statistically significant negative outcomes.

So either there's a concerted coverup by medical professionals around the world of historic proportions, or the anti-vaxx crowd has no leg to stand on.

The severe myocarditis also 100x more common from covid itself than from the vaccine.

The "just asking questions" crowd never seem to address that. Nor the fact that billions of vaccine doses administered without statistically significant negative outcomes.

So either there's a concerted coverup by medical professionals around the world of historic proportions, or the anti-vaxx crowd has no leg to stand on.
And since it’s very hard to reconcile that you might have been duped, they’ll always believe it’s a vast conspiracy. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

You saw a man being given CPR on a football field. Your immediate response was to show your ass and rehash the same batshit conspiracy theories that you have been addicted to for years.

Now, you want to cry after getting mocked? Poor baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT